Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '05        #81
Dcuts770 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
video was hot romeo got at bow wow kinda hard
 04-20-2006, 03:16 AM         #82
Mr.Doep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RuggedSouljah said:
By Fawn Renee
Date: 4/18/2006 9:00 pm

Master P. has come forward to discuss the brewing rivalry between his son Lil' Romeo and Bow Wow.

The two rappers have traded veiled disses in rhymes, but the feud reached it's peak when the two rappers crossed paths backstage at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Award show, on April 1st.

According to Master P., accounts of their run in have been exaggerated.

"We have nothing against Bow Wow. His bodyguard used to work for me so I was hollerin’ at him. Romeo wanted to holla at Bow Wow, but he [Bow Wow] didn’t want to talk," Master P. told AllHipHop.com. "He ran in his trailer. Bow Wow better be lucky he got a good person with him, which is his bodyguard, because Romeo wanted to go in the trailer."

Apparently the beef between the young stars started when Bow Wow allegedly dissed Lil' Romeo on the track, “Fresh Azimiz,” in which Bow Wow states he's “18 and making more than your dad.”

The line didn't sit well with Lil' Romeo, who stars in his own hit Nickelodeon television show titled Romeo!

“I just think Bow Wow done sold a couple records and got real c*cky, and forgot where he came from,” Master P said. "He [Bow Wow] done dissed almost everybody in the industry. How you gonna diss Will Smith? Then he came back and dissed Ronald Isley, Omarion, and now he’s taking shots at Rome. Bow Wow is older now and we from the streets - 14 and 15-year-old's will k!ll you. When you diss someone, you have to be accountable. To us, when you’re 12 years old you’re a man in the hood. So I just think right now [Bow Wow] gotta stop getting beside himself and realize that it’s real out here."

Lil' Romeo released a new single and video titled "U Can't Shine Like Me," taken from his upcoming album, God's Gift. The album is being released on Guttar Music, a new label headed by the rapper.

While "U Can't Shine Like Me" doesn't mention Bow Wow by name, Master P. said "if the shoe fits, where it."

“Rome is just talkin’ about how he’s livin' and that’s how he’s livin’. He’s representing New Orleans; he’s representin’ the streets. He’s a hood star. Hopefully this record and the album that Romeo got will put [Bow Wow] in his place.”

Master P. offered to end the beef between the two rapper's with a Pay-Per-View boxing match, in which all proceeds would be donated to charity.

"If you wanna get in the ring and squash it, put some boxing gloves on and we can set up a f!ght," Master P. said. "Put the gloves on, that's how we did it every time we had a problem."

Lil' Romeo's new album God's Gift is slated to hit stores before the end of 2006. For more information log on to .

NEGRO PLEASE lil romeo is a spoiled brat who never had to work for a motherfu*king thing in his life and never repped the streets now all of a sudden hes a hood star

these n*ggas is clowns :thumbsdow
 12 years ago '04        #83
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
Ain't Romeo like 16 and 6'1" while Bow Wow is like 18 and 5'1". Plus Bow is trying to get street cred by dissin random people.

fu*k Bow, Romeo would get him on the mic, ring and b-ball court.
 12 years ago '05        #84
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
man let them lil n*ggas beef i mean its still hip hop its a battle you dont gotta be gangsta to rap seriously yo being gangsta and hard isnt somthing to glorify i lived in the hood all my life up until last year and now that im out the hood i feel so much happier i live in a clean house i live in a block you could raise kids in. fu*k being hard i like living go to school educate yourself get a profession
 12 years ago '04        #85
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
all of them are bi*ches.
 12 years ago '04        #86
little4209 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 0 0
 RuggedSouljah said:
By Fawn Renee
Date: 4/18/2006 9:00 pm

Master P. offered to end the beef between the two rapper's with a Pay-Per-View boxing match, in which all proceeds would be donated to charity.

[/url]
Why everybody tryna settle beefs wit boxing matches...they aint Nas and Jay...
 12 years ago '05        #87
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
lol bow wow iz pus*y, he's 5 foot romeo like 5'10 5'11 the boxin thing will never happen
 12 years ago '06        #88
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,489 | Props total: 16249 16249
fu*k bow wow, romeo is better than bow wow by far.
 04-20-2006, 07:42 PM         #89
Krylontk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P is stupid he should be teaching his kid this sh*t is media driven. I guess P is so hard up for publicity that he has to encourage kids to f!ght! and to say that Romeo is from the hood?????? Cmon now he grew up with millions from his dad! and bow wow just because you hung with snoop as a youngsta doesnt mean your hard! Keep on making cartoon hits and banging the hillary duffs out their!
 12 years ago '04        #90
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
nickelodeon>>>>>bow wow and his career
 04-20-2006, 10:56 PM         #91
604PLAYA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hooody hooo
 12 years ago '05        #92
Judas 1 heat pts
space
space
$365 | Props total: 28 28
 cledee23 said:
i care about this as much as i cared when Chingy and Nelly were beefing, oh i know this is new to other people out there, who refuse to listen to crap
LMFAO!

they beef'd? for real?

LoL, ill still call dat n*gga LiL Bow Wow

Last edited by Judas; 04-21-2006 at 03:23 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #93
sandman 
space
space
$810 | Props total: 7 7
bow wow is takin 2 many shots at n*ggas in the industry, will smith got more money than bow bow will ever see. "20 mil a flick and thats all i gotta say"
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc