Apr 18 - Master P Comments On Lil' Romeo's Beef With Bow Wow

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
8048 pageviews
92 comments

RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 37 37
Apr 18 - Master P Comments On Lil' Romeo's Beef With Bow Wow

By Fawn Renee
Date: 4/18/2006 9:00 pm

Master P. has come forward to discuss the brewing rivalry between his son Lil' Romeo and Bow Wow.

The two rappers have traded veiled disses in rhymes, but the feud reached it's peak when the two rappers crossed paths backstage at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Award show, on April 1st.

According to Master P., accounts of their run in have been exaggerated.

"We have nothing against Bow Wow. His bodyguard used to work for me so I was hollerin’ at him. Romeo wanted to holla at Bow Wow, but he [Bow Wow] didn’t want to talk," Master P. told AllHipHop.com. "He ran in his trailer. Bow Wow better be lucky he got a good person with him, which is his bodyguard, because Romeo wanted to go in the trailer."

Apparently the beef between the young stars started when Bow Wow allegedly dissed Lil' Romeo on the track, “Fresh Azimiz,” in which Bow Wow states he's “18 and making more than your dad.”

The line didn't sit well with Lil' Romeo, who stars in his own hit Nickelodeon television show titled Romeo!

“I just think Bow Wow done sold a couple records and got real c*cky, and forgot where he came from,” Master P said. "He [Bow Wow] done dissed almost everybody in the industry. How you gonna diss Will Smith? Then he came back and dissed Ronald Isley, Omarion, and now he’s taking shots at Rome. Bow Wow is older now and we from the streets - 14 and 15-year-old's will k!ll you. When you diss someone, you have to be accountable. To us, when you’re 12 years old you’re a man in the hood. So I just think right now [Bow Wow] gotta stop getting beside himself and realize that it’s real out here."

Lil' Romeo released a new single and video titled "U Can't Shine Like Me," taken from his upcoming album, God's Gift. The album is being released on Guttar Music, a new label headed by the rapper.

While "U Can't Shine Like Me" doesn't mention Bow Wow by name, Master P. said "if the shoe fits, where it."

“Rome is just talkin’ about how he’s livin' and that’s how he’s livin’. He’s representing New Orleans; he’s representin’ the streets. He’s a hood star. Hopefully this record and the album that Romeo got will put [Bow Wow] in his place.”

Master P. offered to end the beef between the two rapper's with a Pay-Per-View boxing match, in which all proceeds would be donated to charity.

"If you wanna get in the ring and squash it, put some boxing gloves on and we can set up a f!ght," Master P. said. "Put the gloves on, that's how we did it every time we had a problem."

Lil' Romeo's new album God's Gift is slated to hit stores before the end of 2006. For more information log on to
[pic - click to view]

http://www.guttarmusic.com/.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.allhiphop.com/ .. ex.asp?ID=5582

92 comments for "Apr 18 - Master P Comments On Lil' Romeo's Beef With Bow Wow"

04-18-2006, 09:25 PM         #2
Superior 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
p 2 old 4 dat sh*t....but i give him props 4 da boxin idea tho
 04-18-2006, 09:33 PM         #3
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
huh?? i never even knew they were beefin'... alwayz seemed like they were both on nickelodeon, till lil' bow wow felt he was too grown 4 dat sh*t and dropped the lil'... crazy sh*t, these n*ggas were just rappin bout "green light go! red light stop!" n' shyt and now they beefin??? wuts this world coming to..
 12 years ago '06        #4
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,131 | Props total: 443 443
bow wow and romeo were/are beefin??? i only got 1 question...

WHO CARES???
 12 years ago '05        #5
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
fu*k lil bow wow
 04-18-2006, 09:42 PM         #6
xhail 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol.... dey finna beef str8 outta da sandbox
 04-18-2006, 09:43 PM         #7
Gangsta_D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man bow wow is a hoe he 18 romeo bout 15 or 16 and this igga runnin in his trailer? I respect romeo because hey he was never fake with it he ain't come and wait until he turned 18 and start acting like he hard but hey like p said a 14 year old will murk his a.ss but really we nedd to have a poll according to this story who would you think would win the f!ght between bow wow and Romeo Me personally I think romeo what yall think?
 04-18-2006, 09:43 PM         #8
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xhail said:
lol.... dey finna beef str8 outta da sandbox

dat's wut i'm talkin bout
 04-18-2006, 09:44 PM         #9
BlazeA50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RuggedSouljah said:
By Fawn Renee
Date: 4/18/2006 9:00 pm

Master P. has come forward to discuss the brewing rivalry between his son Lil' Romeo and Bow Wow.

The two rappers have traded veiled disses in rhymes, but the feud reached it's peak when the two rappers crossed paths backstage at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Award show, on April 1st.

According to Master P., accounts of their run in have been exaggerated.

"We have nothing against Bow Wow. His bodyguard used to work for me so I was hollerin’ at him. Romeo wanted to holla at Bow Wow, but he [Bow Wow] didn’t want to talk," Master P. told AllHipHop.com. "He ran in his trailer. Bow Wow better be lucky he got a good person with him, which is his bodyguard, because Romeo wanted to go in the trailer."

Apparently the beef between the young stars started when Bow Wow allegedly dissed Lil' Romeo on the track, “Fresh Azimiz,” in which Bow Wow states he's “18 and making more than your dad.”

The line didn't sit well with Lil' Romeo, who stars in his own hit Nickelodeon television show titled Romeo!

“I just think Bow Wow done sold a couple records and got real c*cky, and forgot where he came from,” Master P said. "He [Bow Wow] done dissed almost everybody in the industry. How you gonna diss Will Smith? Then he came back and dissed Ronald Isley, Omarion, and now he’s taking shots at Rome. Bow Wow is older now and we from the streets - 14 and 15-year-old's will k!ll you. When you diss someone, you have to be accountable. To us, when you’re 12 years old you’re a man in the hood. So I just think right now [Bow Wow] gotta stop getting beside himself and realize that it’s real out here."

Lil' Romeo released a new single and video titled "U Can't Shine Like Me," taken from his upcoming album, God's Gift. The album is being released on Guttar Music, a new label headed by the rapper.

While "U Can't Shine Like Me" doesn't mention Bow Wow by name, Master P. said "if the shoe fits, where it."

“Rome is just talkin’ about how he’s livin' and that’s how he’s livin’. He’s representing New Orleans; he’s representin’ the streets. He’s a hood star. Hopefully this record and the album that Romeo got will put [Bow Wow] in his place.”

Master P. offered to end the beef between the two rapper's with a Pay-Per-View boxing match, in which all proceeds would be donated to charity.

"If you wanna get in the ring and squash it, put some boxing gloves on and we can set up a f!ght," Master P. said. "Put the gloves on, that's how we did it every time we had a problem."

Lil' Romeo's new album God's Gift is slated to hit stores before the end of 2006. For more information log on to .

Why are these people so fu*kin retarded?
 04-18-2006, 09:49 PM         #10
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rome would destroy him in a f!ght, or on the mic. Than n*gga done grew, and got a lot better with his rhymes. I can't wait to see the vid. I wish he would openly dis that bi*ch bow.
 04-18-2006, 09:51 PM         #11
djtakeoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let the lil n*ggaz f!ght fu*k the gloves
 12 years ago '06        #12
dangerous_minds 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 0 0
ay yall keep sayin lil n*ggas, and playing in the sand box, like that n*gga p said, were he from when you hit 12 u a man in the streets
 12 years ago '04        #13
SeMe 
space
space
space
$232 | Props total: 8 8
I heard about this...I think its a bi*ch move by P to bring 25+ ppl to a kids award show to get at bow wow...
 04-18-2006, 10:05 PM         #14
Fingaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao p think this is some jayz/nas caliber sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #15
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
Master P. said "if the shoe fits, where it."

I wonder who made the mistake
 12 years ago '05        #16
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
Id pay to see Bow wow get knocked da fu*k out LMAO,
 04-18-2006, 10:21 PM         #17
Killa4189 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo is dis 4 real son
 04-18-2006, 10:30 PM         #18
D-BlockSuljah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RuggedSouljah said:
but the feud reached it's peak when the two rappers crossed paths backstage at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Award show, on April 1st.
HAHAHAHAH fu*k that nickelodeon sh*t Bow wow n Romeo Should get slapped up :thumbsdow
 04-18-2006, 10:30 PM         #19
William 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"18 n*gga..... makin more than ya dad" _BOW

thats the funniest sh*t about this beef.....

"you n*ggas financially embarassed" _ Snowman bi*ch!!
 12 years ago '04        #20
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 56 56
i would like 2 see that boxing match
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy