How To Get Unlimited Chirp With Boost Mobile

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
hmkicks 
space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 29 29
 tajhw said:
To Get Unlimited Chirp You Must Have Money Left On The Balance Before You Put This Code In Push *,#,*,menu,right And Scroll Down Until You Get To Err/channel And Turn It On And Then Go Down To Your Flags And Your Resets And Flags And Clear Them Both If Your Phone Dies Or Turns Off You Have To Redo The Whole Process But Whether The Phone Dies Or Not You Will To Keep Checking On The Flags And The Resets Every Couple Days
take a picture of your boost mobile account history off the website............then i'll believe it.........
 12 years ago '05        #42
black hoodiez 
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 0 0
it doesnt work
damn
how many diffrent sites is thie wild a.ss rumor
its even on ebay
fukkaz is makin money off this fake sh*t
damn
yall should b on there gettin paid 4 this dumb shiit
word
 05-15-2006, 12:12 AM         #43
derick_4000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lolol you know, i wish there was a free code, but i aint trippin, 30 a month isnt bad considerin i got my phone free anyways, plus i already have cingular for free. But i do have a relative that works for Nextel that can get me on a 400 anytime, free incomin calls and of course unlimited chirp for 20 a month, as long as i get my own phone, nothin major to a Hustla
 05-15-2006, 01:09 PM         #44
[rubberbandman] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tajhw said:
To Get Unlimited Chirp You Must Have Money Left On The Balance Before You Put This Code In Push *,#,*,menu,right And Scroll Down Until You Get To Err/channel And Turn It On And Then Go Down To Your Flags And Your Resets And Flags And Clear Them Both If Your Phone Dies Or Turns Off You Have To Redo The Whole Process But Whether The Phone Dies Or Not You Will To Keep Checking On The Flags And The Resets Every Couple Days

Yup..thats the was we do it...just remember not to subscribe to the internet...that charges you and drains your minutes even if you don't use it!!

Still chirping free 2 months now!
 12 years ago '05        #45
hmkicks 
space
space
lololololol.............................if u can still chirp its not cuz of the trace mode sh*t..................trust me
 05-15-2006, 05:57 PM         #46
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [rubberbandman] said:
Yup..thats the was we do it...just remember not to subscribe to the internet...that charges you and drains your minutes even if you don't use it!!

Still chirping free 2 months now!
word???
 05-16-2006, 04:04 PM         #47
ĐρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahh sh*t I finally got that unlimited chirp code to work
 12 years ago '05        #48
hmkicks 
space
space
lolololololololololololololololol................. ..............

n*gga gave me hate....................that aint changin the fact that this sh*t dont work...point.blank.period....fall back
 12 years ago '05        #49
Short0002 
space
space
$229 | Props total: 1 1
do this sh*t work
can i have some proof
 05-18-2006, 09:01 AM         #50
::BX MESSIAH:: 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Short0002 said:
do this sh*t work
can i have some proof
I know right. I got like $50 on my account already. And I put that code in. I'll let yall know if it really works once and for all
 05-18-2006, 09:04 AM         #51
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ::BX MESSIAH:: said:
I know right. I got like $50 on my account already. And I put that code in. I'll let yall know if it really works once and for all
WTF?! I got $67 on my account. I had like $70 to begin with and I been usin my chirp damn there everyday for a couple of months..............weird.........but "A" ok in my book

Last edited by ::BX MESSIAH::; 05-18-2006 at 09:09 AM..
 05-18-2006, 12:29 PM         #52
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ::BX MESSIAH:: said:
:wow: :wow: :wow: IT WORKED!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #53
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
i guess it only works soemtimes
 05-19-2006, 04:07 PM         #54
derick_4000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lolol maybe it only works sometimes, and maybe it just keeps workin after you run out of money for a while. who knows, but its proven that people are out there chirpin for free, whether its Trace Code, Boost/Nextel Glitch or whatever

how do you take snapshots of your desktop cuz i didnt get charged a day, and one day I used it didnt even show up on my account, and that was before i put the trace code in, I jus entered it today and havent chirped anyone

Last edited by derick_4000; 05-19-2006 at 04:17 PM..
 05-20-2006, 12:39 AM         #55
derick_4000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i put tha code in, got tha trace mode on and cleared flags and sh*t, and i wasnt charged. the code might work . . .
 05-20-2006, 09:28 AM         #56
ljboy13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where do u clear flags!!!?
 05-20-2006, 09:56 PM         #57
derick_4000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
flags and resets are at the bottom of the trace, 3 free days going on 4. Just make sure you keep your resets and flags at zero.
 12 years ago '05        #58
King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 97 97
I Understand All This Unlimited Chirp Shyt Now
I Bought A Boost Starter Kit Thang From Target 4 Bout 50 Buckz And Shyt...activated It And Everythang...it Came Wit 10 Dollarz On It...i Got 2...one 4 Me And One For My Lil Brother....i Put Da Code In Soon As I Got It.....# * Menu Right...entered Trace Mode...turned On Err Channel Thang On...and Seen Da Stupid Shyt Come Up In Da Corner....i Did It On Both Da Phones..they Both Da Same..i415....ight We Been Chirpin For Bout A Week Now...check My Balance...thang Still Say 10 Dollarz...thing Is...i fu*ked Up And Had To Turn My Phone Off In Court...when I Turned It Bak On...checked My Balance...i Had 1 Cent...put Dat Code In..and Wuz Bak Chirpin...with Only 1 Cent On It...now Im Preety Sure If My Brother Turned His Shyt Off And Bak On It Would Do Da Same...thing Is He Can Still Text And Call People If He Wanted Cause He Still Got Da 10 Dollar Balance On There...i Cant Cause I Aint Got No Money On It..i Just Put Da Code In And It Let Me Do Chirp...so Call It Wut U Want..its Unlimited Cause I Can Chirp Forever....aint Like I Need To Call On It Anywayz Daz Wut I Got My Verizon 4...boost Iz Just 4 Chirpin......

Trick Is...u Gotta Put Some Type Of Money On Da Balance Every 2 Months Or They Your Phone Number Away And Shut Off Da Sim..i Think He Said Shut Off Da Sim..but I Know For Sure He Said Take Da Phone Number Away..and Mite Take Da Chirp Number Away...so Shyt U Can Just Put 20 On It Every 2 Monthz And Dere U Go..u Str8..

But Call It Wut Yall Wanna Call It
Daz Da Truth And Nothing But Da Truth To The Unlimited Chirp Mystery
 05-25-2006, 05:24 PM         #59
derick_4000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dang so my minutes are more than likely goin to go down, if i get a i860, swapping out phones and all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now