Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
^lmao
 04-27-2006, 10:47 AM         #22
[rubberbandman] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hmkicks said:
they havent

Yeah, aight..... see what happeneds when you try to hook someone up. So, it don't even matter. But watch out for dude trying to give out a free code for minutes.... He wants you to buy a new card or a reboost one and send him the number All I was trying to do was help. fu*k ya'll:finger:
 12 years ago '05        #23
hmkicks 
space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 29 29
ok its not help if the sh*t dont work..everybody who does say 'my cousin,my friend my uncles baby mommas third cousin' did it but nobody has actually done it.. ppl used to say that doing the exact same thing worked to get better reception

then ppl were sayin the exactsame thing told u if the police was around....

the numbers on the sceen dont do sh*t but tell u what tower your gettin service from...if u happened to not have been charged..it was a glitch
 04-27-2006, 04:16 PM         #24
[rubberbandman] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, On my boost mobile I have been using this chirp for a week now, when am I supposed to get charged for it?? That doesnt make sense, all my pre-paid minutes are still there. 3 other friends have been using the same starter card for about a month and a half, when are they getting charged? The starter kit only comes with 10 bucks worth of minutes... which is .20 daytime and .20 after 9pm. Everything is prepaid...you get no bill even at 1 buck a day thats 50 bucks in chirp charges that we are not getting billed for.
 04-27-2006, 05:42 PM         #25
willdolla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This other n*gga sayin that that unlimited chirp doesnt work "cause he works for nextel" DUHDUHDA dumbass it is prepaid!!!!!!!! They will not get billed your just mad cause u work for the man. You can try to make us pay our cell phone bill but you'll never take our CHIRP!
 12 years ago '06        #26
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
 willdolla said:
This other n*gga sayin that that unlimited chirp doesnt work "cause he works for nextel" DUHDUHDA dumbass it is prepaid!!!!!!!! They will not get billed your just mad cause u work for the man. You can try to make us pay our cell phone bill but you'll never take our CHIRP!
Dude, we sell boost and nextel, if you want to use the "unlimited chirp" then go ahead, i just posted that. If it makes u feel better that u can see numbers on the top of your phone then go ahead. Just cuz i work for the greedy bastard doesnt mean that i love the bastard. ALL cell phones are garbage anyways.
 12 years ago '05        #27
hmkicks 
space
space
 [rubberbandman] said:
Ok, On my boost mobile I have been using this chirp for a week now, when am I supposed to get charged for it?? That doesnt make sense, all my pre-paid minutes are still there. 3 other friends have been using the same starter card for about a month and a half, when are they getting charged? The starter kit only comes with 10 bucks worth of minutes... which is .20 daytime and .20 after 9pm. Everything is prepaid...you get no bill even at 1 buck a day thats 50 bucks in chirp charges that we are not getting billed for.
log into yo boost mobile account on they website and take a screenshot of your balance and account history

them is forums talkin about how that sh*t dont work

Last edited by hmkicks; 04-28-2006 at 03:05 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #28
King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 97 97
Ok Enuff Of The Bullshyt

Does The Code Work Or Not

Yes Or No
 04-29-2006, 04:28 PM         #29
Đ÷ěρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hmkicks said:
omg this sh*t dont work....after u put it in check your balance and yur money will still go away...
on somebody really did figure out how to do it, but i wasnt in tha trace mode it was in the codeplug
Get that link outta there, those are some scamming a.ss n*ggas :finger:
 05-02-2006, 12:08 AM         #30
$lick_D@nger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the got damn record the shyt do not work.....i know n*ggas that work for Nextel and @ Boost Cust. Service.....Plus!!!! I'm a member @ nextpimp!!!! No Bullshyt!!! But yea ....all that shyt does is show u the error codes on ur phone....those letters at the top of the phone is sum ol bullshyt that probly 99.9% of muphuqas on this thread won't even understand.......the only 2 proven ways to get absolutely free chirp is 1) get a burned chip....the only prob is that u won't know how long it will last...bcuz it's random 2) a glitch in boost or nextels system!!!! them are the only ways.....don't believe the hype!!!! HoLLA!!!
 05-03-2006, 10:07 AM         #31
tre4s_sniper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop bein cheap? since u ballin go by dat 24k phone dats 2700
 05-03-2006, 10:47 AM         #32
Strausmega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rolleyes:
 12 years ago '06        #33
nolimit34744 16 heat pts16
space
space
$551 | Props total: 145 145
 kickz-r-uscom said:
I tryed that and i got stuck on menu and right. do i just press *#* then menu right at home screen? i press menu then right it goes to "Save contact ect"
u did it wrong it # * menu right and youll have the trace mode menu
 12 years ago '06        #34
space
space
i had a i90 NEXTEL phone with a BOOST MOBILE SIM and i ran out of minutes but i still had the chirp in service...How did it happen??? I DONT fu*kIN KNOW BUT I WANT IT BACK LOL
 12 years ago '05        #35
hmkicks 
space
space
its a glitch...that sh*t just happens random...my lil cousin had 0.00 on his account but could still chirp people...NO CODE OR NOTHIN it just happens....tha trace mode dont do nothin
 05-05-2006, 11:58 AM         #36
[rubberbandman] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yaw know not to sign up for the internet right?? It charges you .20 cents a day even if you don't use it..
 05-13-2006, 04:41 PM         #37
MyleS P2525 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $lick_D@nger said:
For the got damn record the shyt do not work.....i know n*ggas that work for Nextel and @ Boost Cust. Service.....Plus!!!! I'm a member @ nextpimp!!!! No Bullshyt!!! But yea ....all that shyt does is show u the error codes on ur phone....those letters at the top of the phone is sum ol bullshyt that probly 99.9% of muphuqas on this thread won't even understand.......the only 2 proven ways to get absolutely free chirp is 1) get a burned chip....the only prob is that u won't know how long it will last...bcuz it's random 2) a glitch in boost or nextels system!!!! them are the only ways.....don't believe the hype!!!! HoLLA!!!

now how do you get a burned chip?
 05-13-2006, 04:51 PM         #38
Đ÷ěρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MyleS P2525 said:
now how do you get a burned chip?
put it in fire
 12 years ago '06        #39
space
space
 Đ÷ěρЗŘ said:
put it in fire
LMFAO
 12 years ago '05        #40
tajhw 
space
space
space
$90 | Props total: 0 0
To Get Unlimited Chirp You Must Have Money Left On The Balance Before You Put This Code In Push *,#,*,menu,right And Scroll Down Until You Get To Err/channel And Turn It On And Then Go Down To Your Flags And Your Resets And Flags And Clear Them Both If Your Phone Dies Or Turns Off You Have To Redo The Whole Process But Whether The Phone Dies Or Not You Will To Keep Checking On The Flags And The Resets Every Couple Days
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy