Mark Jackson say's KOBE will be greater then MJ.....halftime of LAKER GAME..WATCH!!!

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #161
DJ HittmaN 
space
space
space
$736 | Props total: 2 2
I as much as I hate to, I think in a few years dude might be right. Kobe be eatting n*ggas, but doesn't have enough help around him.
 04-17-2006, 11:17 AM         #162
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ people sayin' Kobe is not just as good as jordan but Lebron will be the next jordan...

Lebron is hella good for his age.... he's playin' like he's been in the game for 10 years, but that n*gga can't take over a game like Kobe can

Kobe got some of the same characteristics as Mike did on the court
 04-17-2006, 12:59 PM         #163
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lol@ people thinkin Jordan is that much better than Kobe ..u gotta be fu*king kidden me...i know it hurts..face it muthafu*kas.....Kobe is right there...all Kobe gotta show me next year...is not to take bad shots, know when to takeover,,be patient...and be a lil efficient...thats all...Kobe have WAAAYYYYYYYYY more skills than Jordan...Kobe have no weakness..u can't force him to take jumpshots, because...he going bust u on side yo fu*king head with a shot in yo grill, can't give him no lanes.. he going cross u up...drive in...get fouled or dunk on yo a.ss...can't play zone..because he going hit a three on yo stupid a.ss...just pray he have a bad game...lmao @ muthafu*kas actually thinkin Jordan was that much better than Kobe.... i can't believe this ash*t...talk about Kobe d*ckriders...wtf!!! ya'll doing Jordan, Jordan ain't the GOD of basketball n*gga...muthafu*kas can be better than him...Jordan was great..but this sh*t is rediculous
*yawn* 10 scoring titles.....6 rings...5 MVPs....defensive player of the year....kobe who?

all those "skills" and he's still not doing half the sh*t jordan did...fu*k outta here
 04-17-2006, 01:01 PM         #164
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
yo bra..different team..different era...it's going be hard to do what Jordan did...Jordan came out at a perfect time..ended with a perfect ending, it's going be easy to build around Kobe...people think it's going be hard..they won 45 games..the first year they got Phil back...

i'm finish with this post, ya'll going realize how great Kobe is when he retires

if u can't respect that, your whole perspective is wack, maybe you're love him when he fade to black

let's see kobe play with hand checks and no foul calls on perimeter defense....he's got benefits and he STILL isn't on par with jordan..and don't give me that no defense bullsh*t because YOU KNOW i have already sonnned that bullsh*t argument at least 3 times and I will do it again

how much sh*t do you have to be wrong about? don't even make me bring up mike vick from last football season..do yourself a favor and sit this sh*t out before i embarass you again

Last edited by shonuff12; 04-17-2006 at 01:03 PM..
 04-17-2006, 01:20 PM         #165
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
No the difference is i'm respectful and your disrespectful.
o go somewhere......actin all girlish
 04-17-2006, 01:29 PM         #166
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
put it like this.......different era's......jordan didnt have half of the competition that kobe has to deal with in todays League......you see what happend when jordan came back...he couldnt keep up with the new era.....so with that said.......jordan was the BEST of his era........and right now....Kobe is the best of HIS era......two different people two different ERA's............their both GREAT!.........were not gonna compare jordans titles and defensive player of the years...and so on.....cause the simple fact is........they didnt have a RON ARTEST......or....BRUCE BOWEN back then.........jordan was the definition of basketball, and much respect to him......but jordan was the "Jordan" of his era......and now kobe, is not the jordan of this new era.....but the "Kobe" of this era...........thanks
 04-17-2006, 01:42 PM         #167
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
MJ is GOAT, the closest thing to jordan in da league is WADE....... just the way he plays, creates, drives, shoots.....
speechless at that comment..... :thumbsdow
 12 years ago '06        #168
jumpman_23 
space
space
$340 | Props total: 0 0
about the whole era comment... ya it is hard to judge it on diff era's even tho in today's game defense isnt really valued and respected as much as it was in the past... the game has clearly become more offensive thus making it easier for players to score... ie the hand check rule... they intentionally added the rule to allow offensive players to pass defenders easier... i think now the nba as wayyy better athletic players but i dont think it necessarily makes it more difficult for palyers to score... cuz this yr has 3 ppl scorin over 30 points a game.. and like a lot of ppl close to 30.. scorin is def up
 12 years ago '04        #169
īntellek't 
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 0 0
no one will ever be greater than jordan.

not just on the court in the NBA, he has other great accomplishments on the olympic stage and NCAA stage. he was a major catalyst in gaining all those rings and being a great team player. His basketball journey wasn't ever easy, even from his high school days. his accomplishments off the court as well, he revolutionized what it meant to "have your own sneaker". There's just so much that you can't even compare. Theres much more than to what i listed. No one has been or will be on his level.

Last edited by īntellek't; 04-17-2006 at 02:12 PM..
 04-17-2006, 02:23 PM         #170
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
*yawn* 10 scoring titles.....6 rings...5 MVPs....defensive player of the year....kobe who?

all those "skills" and he's still not doing half the sh*t jordan did...fu*k outta here
Half the RIngs............... But yess he will get his first scoring title this year....

But Kobe Got 10 Years Left in the League! 10........
 12 years ago '06        #171
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Michael Jordan is the greatest ATHLETE of all time, not just basketball player.
kobe will never be half the player Jordan was.
Mark Jackson is retarded.

Here's why Kobe Bryant can't be MVP. On Dec. 28, he commits a premeditated flagrant foul on Mike Miller (elbow to the neck), Miller makes the two free throws and the Grizzlies win 100-99 in overtime. Then Bryant brags about the elbow and gets suspended two games, which become two losses to Utah. One elbow, three Ls. -- ESPN.com
and you compare him to Jordan

anybody that plays basketball and is over 16 knows Jordan is the greatest of all time nad kobe is no where near him

Last edited by Swishadude; 04-17-2006 at 02:32 PM..
 04-17-2006, 02:34 PM         #172
Money T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Normally I don't write in the sports section....but this thing where soooo many people are riding with kobe as the next jordan made me want to speak. I cannot believe people ACTUALLY think this........aside from the three MORE titles.....9 MORE scoring titles......all the defensive player of the year titles....All Star MVP Finals MVP..........dunk champs....college title all of the titles....there is one very important thing that has been overlooked here and I am surprised that no one has said it....so here is the reason why Kobe will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be jordan

And the reason is when Jordan was in the NBA (84 to 98 not including the wizards stint) the NBA had waaaaay more talent then now.....the competition kobe is facing is no where near where Mike's was......for Jordan to win six titles he had to beat

1991- Magic and James Worthy
1992- Clyde Drexler
1993- Charles Barkley
1996-Gary Payton
1997-Stock and Malone
1998-Stockton and Malone again

fu*k almost all of guys are future hall of famers.....sh*t Jordan was destroying everyone back in the day....and who was in the league? sh*t...Magic, Bird, Barkley, Isiah Thomas, Patrick Ewing, Gary Payton, Dr. J, Abdul Jabbar, John Stockton, Karl Malone, Dominque Wilkins, Joe Dumars, Bernard King, Moses Malone, Kevin McHale, Bill Walton.........Hakeem Olajuwon, Alex English....the mid 80s to mid 90s had so many players who are hall of famers.....or are going to be future hall of famers.....and jordan played and dominated against all of them.....sh*t the Celtics and Lakers from the 80s and this pistons from the 90s are better than teams today......and jordan played against all of them and lead the league in points and won all the awards against them.....and every time he won a title was against a person whose in or going to be in the hall of fame.....sh*t Kobe struggled bringing his team to the Playoffs in A WEAK YEAR.....and didn't last year with WEAK competition.........Damn, right now the NBA may have 5 people go in the hall of fame later on (Dunkin......Kobe (maybe)......Lebron (maybe)........Shaq and someone else) .......if Kobe had to play against the talent that jordan did....he wouldnt be doing sh*t......if Jordan was Kobe's age now and playing against the competion now......sh*t would be over......

Kobe won't even be top 5 all time
 12 years ago '98        #173
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3589 3589
Something tells me Mark Jackson is not gonna hear the end of this from the media, ABC, other players, friends, his wife, etc.
 04-17-2006, 05:52 PM         #174
Sleep23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how this thread got 14 pages is beyond me
 12 years ago '04        #175
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
check the numbers... Kobe will be his own legend in the game... Jordan is Jordan and Kobe is Kobe... Until Kobe reaches 6 rings they should not compare but you do have to put him with a supporting cast. Jordan had Pippen Rodman and a host of others.. all All-Starts.. Kobe got nothing right now.... Dont hate on Mark for his opinion because after the season that Kobe is havin u might just say somebody is going to be the next Kobe....
 12 years ago '05        #176
FreshTaDeath 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1 1
I saw him say that....SPEAKIN THE TRUTH!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #177
tdb33 
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 149 149
ive been reading some of the posts and it seems like the kobe d*ckriders arent doing anything but pissing the jordan fans off to where they dont even feel like giving kobe his props....that being said, jordan is still better... but for somebody to say kobe can never be better than jordan or even compare on the court with all the years he has left in him is just stupid... he will never be as big as jordan off the court thats a given to me, but on the court i think he WILL come close, and this is coming from an iverson fan that used to hate kobe.... all we can do is sit back and enjoy what hes doing right now, theres no point in saying IF kobe played then or IF jordan played now because that sh*t wont happen unless one of yall invent a time machine... its like biggie and 2pac, biggie was more talented than pac as far as just spittin but 2pac had such a big impact it gave him the edge... not sayin kobe is better than jordan but u get the point

im done
 04-17-2006, 08:12 PM         #178
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Money T said:
Normally I don't write in the sports section....but this thing where soooo many people are riding with kobe as the next jordan made me want to speak. I cannot believe people ACTUALLY think this........aside from the three MORE titles.....9 MORE scoring titles......all the defensive player of the year titles....All Star MVP Finals MVP..........dunk champs....college title all of the titles....there is one very important thing that has been overlooked here and I am surprised that no one has said it....so here is the reason why Kobe will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be jordan

And the reason is when Jordan was in the NBA (84 to 98 not including the wizards stint) the NBA had waaaaay more talent then now.....the competition kobe is facing is no where near where Mike's was......for Jordan to win six titles he had to beat

1991- Magic and James Worthy
1992- Clyde Drexler
1993- Charles Barkley
1996-Gary Payton
1997-Stock and Malone
1998-Stockton and Malone again

fu*k almost all of guys are future hall of famers.....sh*t Jordan was destroying everyone back in the day....and who was in the league? sh*t...Magic, Bird, Barkley, Isiah Thomas, Patrick Ewing, Gary Payton, Dr. J, Abdul Jabbar, John Stockton, Karl Malone, Dominque Wilkins, Joe Dumars, Bernard King, Moses Malone, Kevin McHale, Bill Walton.........Hakeem Olajuwon, Alex English....the mid 80s to mid 90s had so many players who are hall of famers.....or are going to be future hall of famers.....and jordan played and dominated against all of them.....sh*t the Celtics and Lakers from the 80s and this pistons from the 90s are better than teams today......and jordan played against all of them and lead the league in points and won all the awards against them.....and every time he won a title was against a person whose in or going to be in the hall of fame.....sh*t Kobe struggled bringing his team to the Playoffs in A WEAK YEAR.....and didn't last year with WEAK competition.........Damn, right now the NBA may have 5 people go in the hall of fame later on (Dunkin......Kobe (maybe)......Lebron (maybe)........Shaq and someone else) .......if Kobe had to play against the talent that jordan did....he wouldnt be doing sh*t......if Jordan was Kobe's age now and playing against the competion now......sh*t would be over......

Kobe won't even be top 5 all time

KOBE WONT BE TOP 5 GREATS!!!?!?!!! YOUR JUST RETARDED....MATTER FACT YOUR RIGHT.......HE'LL BE IN THE TOP 2 ALL TIME GREATS....AND DEPENDING ON THE REST OF HIS CAREER, HE MIGHT JUST BE NUMBER ONE ALL TIME GREAT!........AND YOUR RIGHT HE WONT EVER BE JORDAN....YOU KNOW WHY.........BECAUSE HE'S KOBE!.........NUFF SAID
 04-17-2006, 08:15 PM         #179
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<~~~~AGREES

jumpman_23 said:
about the whole era comment... ya it is hard to judge it on diff era's even tho in today's game defense isnt really valued and respected as much as it was in the past... the game has clearly become more offensive thus making it easier for players to score... ie the hand check rule... they intentionally added the rule to allow offensive players to pass defenders easier... i think now the nba as wayyy better athletic players but i dont think it necessarily makes it more difficult for palyers to score... cuz this yr has 3 ppl scorin over 30 points a game.. and like a lot of ppl close to 30.. scorin is def up
 12 years ago '98        #180
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3589 3589
Mike James sh*ts on both kobe and MJ <-- the truth
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago