Mark Jackson say's KOBE will be greater then MJ.....halftime of LAKER GAME..WATCH!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #141
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11374 11374
Braided, you are seriously a bit on the disturbing side. You even pretending to think Kobe is in MJ's league is hilarious, keep it up homie!
 04-16-2006, 11:53 PM         #142
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
prolly not^^^ but to say he's not even close is rediculous..and i have no problems with people sayin he's not on MJ's level...but to say he's that far or sayin Jordan is WAYYYYYYYYYY better than Kobe = :thumbsdow
 04-16-2006, 11:54 PM         #143
d3vil1sh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this thread...Why the fu*k are you guys trying to reason with these 10 year old kids claiming Kobe's better than MJ? They ain't got any respect for Jordan cuz they've never seen him play. I'm a Laker fan 4 life and I got a ton of respect for Kobe, but I won't even think about comparing him to MJ till he can get the Lakers back to the finals and win a championship. With that said, he is the greatest player in the league right now and I'm sure most people would agree with me on that. He's loved by many, hated by many more, but respected by all

So homies, lets just stop with this bs comparing sh*t and just ignore these 10-14 year olds.
 12 years ago '04        #144
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
Quite Frankly, I think all you muh'fu*kaz just need to get some friends. go jump off a bridge or something.

Catch me on ESPN tomorrow morning.
 04-17-2006, 12:12 AM         #145
Guydenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Kobe's jumper has better range than Jordans, and i dont particularly like Kobe. I also think that they have similar mentalities. I dont think he's as good as Jordan yet but Kobe has quite a few more years in the tank and I think they will be heavy contenders again next year on his shoulders. I got that feeling that Kiobe'll have 5-6 ringe before he's done playing
 04-17-2006, 12:17 AM         #146
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo bra..different team..different era...it's going be hard to do what Jordan did...Jordan came out at a perfect time..ended with a perfect ending, it's going be easy to build around Kobe...people think it's going be hard..they won 45 games..the first year they got Phil back...

i'm finish with this post, ya'll going realize how great Kobe is when he retires

if u can't respect that, your whole perspective is wack, maybe you're love him when he fade to black
 04-17-2006, 12:18 AM         #147
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said:
BREAKING NEWS

pippen commits murder at the abc studio, victim was a stoned hippy who goes by name of mark jackson. The police immediately dropped the charges from pippen for doing the right thing.... LOL
props
 12 years ago '04        #148
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
the only thing kobe could possibly be better than jordan at is baseball...do you see kobe retiring,then unretiring, and winning 3 championships? NO... and the only person that has a shot of being better than jordan is lebron, cuz he's better than every person who came before him at his age but like kobe is a world away....and the lakers role players arent that bad, the problem is when you play with kobe, you just watch him takes shots all game long... how the f*ck is anyone supposed to be good around him...they'll develop better if they just sit on the defensive end of the floor and wait for kobe to shoot
 04-17-2006, 12:54 AM         #149
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
^^ Can you please get that DAMN SHOE OFF YOUR Avatar, you should be ashamed of yourself.

ummm...NO.........just think about it........its the same as urs........their both jordan....just different forms of "jordans"
 04-17-2006, 12:59 AM         #150
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lol@ people thinkin Jordan is that much better than Kobe ..u gotta be fu*king kidden me...i know it hurts..face it muthafu*kas.....Kobe is right there...all Kobe gotta show me next year...is not to take bad shots, know when to takeover,,be patient...and be a lil efficient...thats all...Kobe have WAAAYYYYYYYYY more skills than Jordan...Kobe have no weakness..u can't force him to take jumpshots, because...he going bust u on side yo fu*king head with a shot in yo grill, can't give him no lanes.. he going cross u up...drive in...get fouled or dunk on yo a.ss...can't play zone..because he going hit a three on yo stupid a.ss...just pray he have a bad game...lmao @ muthafu*kas actually thinkin Jordan was that much better than Kobe.... i can't believe this ash*t...talk about Kobe d*ckriders...wtf!!! ya'll doing Jordan, Jordan ain't the GOD of basketball n*gga...muthafu*kas can be better than him...Jordan was great..but this sh*t is rediculous
funny guy.........
 04-17-2006, 01:01 AM         #151
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
the only thing kobe could possibly be better than jordan at is baseball...do you see kobe retiring,then unretiring, and winning 3 championships? NO... and the only person that has a shot of being better than jordan is lebron, cuz he's better than every person who came before him at his age but like kobe is a world away....and the lakers role players arent that bad, the problem is when you play with kobe, you just watch him takes shots all game long... how the f*ck is anyone supposed to be good around him...they'll develop better if they just sit on the defensive end of the floor and wait for kobe to shoot

somebody shove a pork chop in fatboy mouth..........he just talkin reckless
 04-17-2006, 01:04 AM         #152
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone please tell Pippen he aint sh*t without MJ, hes a Robin to a batman, I cant stand that goofy lookin n*gga seriously. Remeber when that n*gga cried whne he couldnt take the last shot and refused to enter the game.
 12 years ago '04        #153
space
space
I respect kobe's game but jordan in his prime would've sh*tted on the kobe of today.... kobe has the 81 pt night over jordan's career high but like jordan said after the game, if he defended kobe he would've fouled out, and there was nobody on toronto who fouled out so you know the sh*t was set up to reestablish kobe's image cuz the league needs him... and gibnshyt's avi looks like some space boots from starwars:finger:

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 04-17-2006 at 01:58 AM..
 04-17-2006, 01:40 AM         #154
I ito I  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is Kobe better than MJ, when Kobe ain't even better than Pippen on his prime..
 12 years ago '04        #155
space
space
wtf has marc jackson done anyway... I remember jordan saying they'd beat the knicks before a playoff game
 12 years ago '04        #156
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5482 5482
 R. Joven said:
Small forward isn't necessarily a better position to initiate an offense... it's just the way that Phil likes the Lakers to run their offense... they like to utilize Odom's versatility that way.

Watch some Lakers games buddy...
plz don't explain yourself to that dude. once i read the ignorance i quickly realized it wasn't worth a reply
 04-17-2006, 09:53 AM         #157
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
I respect kobe's game but jordan in his prime would've sh*tted on the kobe of today.... kobe has the 81 pt night over jordan's career high but like jordan said after the game, if he defended kobe he would've fouled out, and there was nobody on toronto who fouled out so you know the sh*t was set up to reestablish kobe's image cuz the league needs him... and gibnshyt's avi looks like some space boots from starwars:finger:
why dont u tell jordan that.......cause their his sneakers, fats.lut
 04-17-2006, 09:55 AM         #158
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I ito I said:
How is Kobe better than MJ, when Kobe ain't even better than Pippen on his prime..

shut the FUCccK uppppp...seriously
 12 years ago '04        #159
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 braided_uppimp said:
lol@ people thinkin Jordan is that much better than Kobe ..u gotta be fu*king kidden me...i know it hurts..face it muthafu*kas.....Kobe is right there...all Kobe gotta show me next year...is not to take bad shots, know when to takeover,,be patient...and be a lil efficient...thats all...Kobe have WAAAYYYYYYYYY more skills than Jordan...Kobe have no weakness..u can't force him to take jumpshots, because...he going bust u on side yo fu*king head with a shot in yo grill, can't give him no lanes.. he going cross u up...drive in...get fouled or dunk on yo a.ss...can't play zone..because he going hit a three on yo stupid a.ss...just pray he have a bad game...lmao @ muthafu*kas actually thinkin Jordan was that much better than Kobe.... i can't believe this ash*t...talk about Kobe d*ckriders...wtf!!! ya'll doing Jordan, Jordan ain't the GOD of basketball n*gga...muthafu*kas can be better than him...Jordan was great..but this sh*t is rediculous

ummmm.... YES HE IS
 12 years ago '04        #160
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 gibnshyt said:
ummm...NO.........just think about it........its the same as urs........their both jordan....just different forms of "jordans"

No the difference is i'm respectful and your disrespectful.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago