Mark Jackson say's KOBE will be greater then MJ.....halftime of LAKER GAME..WATCH!!!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #121
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
 Brutaldeath said:
You somehow forgot to add that clown Stephen A. Smith.
n*gga.. keep ya mouth closed and keep my name out of it. You speak when spoken to.
 12 years ago '04        #122
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
Mark Jackson? Who the fu*k is Mark Jackson. Some bum who was mediocre at best in his prime and constantly got sh*tted on by Jordan. Then again he is listed as 1 of the 50 greatest players of all time, aint he (HELL NO!!!). He did lead his team to a championship didn't he (HEEELLLLLLL NOO!!!).

Mark Jackson should just shut the fu*k up, just shut the fu*k up.
 04-16-2006, 08:30 PM         #123
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
i'll see you in four years then, because kobe will have 5 in a row (barring any serious injuries)
i'll be waiting :sleepy:
 04-16-2006, 08:35 PM         #124
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
don't act like Jordan won those rings with no help... had Pippen, Rodman (best rebounder), Paxson, Kerr.... the list goes on

Kobe isn't better and he'll tell you that himself, but he's the best in the league right now hands down:applause:

@ you..and kobe had no help? come on son
 12 years ago '04        #125
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
 Unkleluc said:
wade isnt a point gaurd either homie, that doesnt stop him from dishin' out a.ssists, get real homie(you k!lled your own argument by saying a small forward annitiates there offense..now come on, you tellin' me a Small forward is better positioned to initiate an offense over a 2 guard...just shut up )
Small forward isn't necessarily a better position to initiate an offense... it's just the way that Phil likes the Lakers to run their offense... they like to utilize Odom's versatility that way.

Watch some Lakers games buddy...
 04-16-2006, 08:55 PM         #126
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
before the thread ends...just have to say that...KOBE IS THE fu*kIN GREATEST.......now it can end
 04-16-2006, 09:32 PM         #127
eazye23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he smokin some good sh*t
 04-16-2006, 10:11 PM         #128
Tha_Boss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Face Reality People ... Kobe Is Better Than M J .....
 12 years ago '04        #129
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
 Tha_Boss said:
Ok and you face reality.. Stephen A. fu*ked ya mom.
 04-16-2006, 10:19 PM         #130
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha_Boss said:

better at what? getting charged with r*pe? because he damn sure ain't better at basketball..every kobe stan says he's better, but is never able to produce a single shred of evidence to prove it because kobe hasn't acheived 1/10th of what jordan did..his stats don't measure up, his acheivements don't measure up, his defense doesn't measure up and he doesn't make his team better like jordan did..anyone who actually thinks kobe is better right now is either a stan or just plain fu*king stupid
 12 years ago '04        #131
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 gibnshyt said:
SHAQ IS DEF. KNOWN FOR BEIN LAZY, BUT THATS BESIDE THE POINT, YOU GOT YOUR OPINION, I GOT MINES........KOBE WILL PROVE ONE OF US WRONG IN THE FUTURE, AND I HAVE A GOOD FEELIN IT'S GON BE YOU.....ESPECIALLY IF HE READS THIS,HAHAHA, YOU KNOW HOW HE GET WHEN SOMEBODY SAY HE CANT DO SOMETHIN.....OH YEAH LOOK DOWN

I wasn't talking about Shaq, I was saying Kobe isn't lazy and he works his a.ss off.

The point is you find me a guard who stayed in the league 20yrs and then we can talk. I got one even more difficult for you FIND A PRODUCTIVE PLAYER FOR 20yrs, IT AIN'T HAPPENING BRAH. 4 more solid years and it won't be enough.
 04-16-2006, 10:48 PM         #132
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<==========This n*ggas' a GENIUS!
 12 years ago '04        #133
space
space
 shonuff12 said:

better at what? getting charged with r*pe? because he damn sure ain't better at basketball..every kobe stan says he's better, but is never able to produce a single shred of evidence to prove it because kobe hasn't acheived 1/10th of what jordan did..his stats don't measure up, his acheivements don't measure up, his defense doesn't measure up and he doesn't make his team better like jordan did..anyone who actually thinks kobe is better right now is either a stan or just plain fu*king stupid
:applause: :applause:

Now that I think about it there is nothing about Kobe that is better then Mike. AT ALL. Kobeites please name something if you can't JUST STFU!!!!!
 04-16-2006, 10:55 PM         #134
jjhar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mark jackson has best free throw motion ever haha
 04-16-2006, 10:55 PM         #135
Fingaz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all this still goin on

kobe will never

NEVER

be better than MJ

MJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL WHO PLAYED IN NBA

FACE FACTS.
 04-16-2006, 11:09 PM         #136
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha_Boss said:
thank you..........
 12 years ago '04        #137
space
space
^^ Can you please get that DAMN SHOE OFF YOUR Avatar, you should be ashamed of yourself.
 04-16-2006, 11:21 PM         #138
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MJ left toenail >>> Kobe Bean
 12 years ago '05        #139
Rawkuss 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
i dig kobe but i hardly think he'll ever be greater than MJ
 04-16-2006, 11:39 PM         #140
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@ people thinkin Jordan is that much better than Kobe ..u gotta be fu*king kidden me...i know it hurts..face it muthafu*kas.....Kobe is right there...all Kobe gotta show me next year...is not to take bad shots, know when to takeover,,be patient...and be a lil efficient...thats all...Kobe have WAAAYYYYYYYYY more skills than Jordan...Kobe have no weakness..u can't force him to take jumpshots, because...he going bust u on side yo fu*king head with a shot in yo grill, can't give him no lanes.. he going cross u up...drive in...get fouled or dunk on yo a.ss...can't play zone..because he going hit a three on yo stupid a.ss...just pray he have a bad game...lmao @ muthafu*kas actually thinkin Jordan was that much better than Kobe.... i can't believe this ash*t...talk about Kobe d*ckriders...wtf!!! ya'll doing Jordan, Jordan ain't the GOD of basketball n*gga...muthafu*kas can be better than him...Jordan was great..but this sh*t is rediculous
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy