squad up!

Mark Jackson say's KOBE will be greater then MJ.....halftime of LAKER GAME..WATCH!!!

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
24 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2006, 07:55 PM         #126
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
before the thread ends...just have to say that...KOBE IS THE fu*kIN GREATEST.......now it can end

04-16-2006, 08:32 PM         #127
eazye23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he smokin some good sh*t

04-16-2006, 09:11 PM         #128
Tha_Boss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Face Reality People ... Kobe Is Better Than M J .....

12 years ago '04        #129
Icy 
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 47 47
 Tha_Boss said
Ok and you face reality.. Stephen A. fu*ked ya mom.

04-16-2006, 09:19 PM         #130
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha_Boss said

better at what? getting charged with r*pe? because he damn sure ain't better at basketball..every kobe stan says he's better, but is never able to produce a single shred of evidence to prove it because kobe hasn't acheived 1/10th of what jordan did..his stats don't measure up, his acheivements don't measure up, his defense doesn't measure up and he doesn't make his team better like jordan did..anyone who actually thinks kobe is better right now is either a stan or just plain fu*king stupid

12 years ago '04        #131
Veno da Don 24 heat pts24
space
space
$20,659 | Props total: 4070 4070
 gibnshyt said
SHAQ IS DEF. KNOWN FOR BEIN LAZY, BUT THATS BESIDE THE POINT, YOU GOT YOUR OPINION, I GOT MINES........KOBE WILL PROVE ONE OF US WRONG IN THE FUTURE, AND I HAVE A GOOD FEELIN IT'S GON BE YOU.....ESPECIALLY IF HE READS THIS,HAHAHA, YOU KNOW HOW HE GET WHEN SOMEBODY SAY HE CANT DO SOMETHIN.....OH YEAH LOOK DOWN

I wasn't talking about Shaq, I was saying Kobe isn't lazy and he works his a.ss off.

The point is you find me a guard who stayed in the league 20yrs and then we can talk. I got one even more difficult for you FIND A PRODUCTIVE PLAYER FOR 20yrs, IT AIN'T HAPPENING BRAH. 4 more solid years and it won't be enough.

04-16-2006, 09:48 PM         #132
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<==========This n*ggas' a GENIUS!

12 years ago '04        #133
space
space
 shonuff12 said

better at what? getting charged with r*pe? because he damn sure ain't better at basketball..every kobe stan says he's better, but is never able to produce a single shred of evidence to prove it because kobe hasn't acheived 1/10th of what jordan did..his stats don't measure up, his acheivements don't measure up, his defense doesn't measure up and he doesn't make his team better like jordan did..anyone who actually thinks kobe is better right now is either a stan or just plain fu*king stupid
:applause: :applause:

Now that I think about it there is nothing about Kobe that is better then Mike. AT ALL. Kobeites please name something if you can't JUST STFU!!!!!

04-16-2006, 09:55 PM         #134
jjhar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mark jackson has best free throw motion ever haha

04-16-2006, 09:55 PM         #135
Fingaz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all this still goin on

kobe will never

NEVER

be better than MJ

MJ >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL WHO PLAYED IN NBA

FACE FACTS.

04-16-2006, 10:09 PM         #136
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha_Boss said
thank you..........

12 years ago '04        #137
space
space
^^ Can you please get that DAMN SHOE OFF YOUR Avatar, you should be ashamed of yourself.

04-16-2006, 10:21 PM         #138
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MJ left toenail >>> Kobe Bean

12 years ago '05        #139
Rawkuss 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
i dig kobe but i hardly think he'll ever be greater than MJ

04-16-2006, 10:39 PM         #140
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@ people thinkin Jordan is that much better than Kobe ..u gotta be fu*king kidden me...i know it hurts..face it muthafu*kas.....Kobe is right there...all Kobe gotta show me next year...is not to take bad shots, know when to takeover,,be patient...and be a lil efficient...thats all...Kobe have WAAAYYYYYYYYY more skills than Jordan...Kobe have no weakness..u can't force him to take jumpshots, because...he going bust u on side yo fu*king head with a shot in yo grill, can't give him no lanes.. he going cross u up...drive in...get fouled or dunk on yo a.ss...can't play zone..because he going hit a three on yo stupid a.ss...just pray he have a bad game...lmao @ muthafu*kas actually thinkin Jordan was that much better than Kobe.... i can't believe this ash*t...talk about Kobe d*ckriders...wtf!!! ya'll doing Jordan, Jordan ain't the GOD of basketball n*gga...muthafu*kas can be better than him...Jordan was great..but this sh*t is rediculous

12 years ago '04        #141
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,021 | Props total: 18157 18157
Braided, you are seriously a bit on the disturbing side. You even pretending to think Kobe is in MJ's league is hilarious, keep it up homie!

04-16-2006, 10:53 PM         #142
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
prolly not^^^ but to say he's not even close is rediculous..and i have no problems with people sayin he's not on MJ's level...but to say he's that far or sayin Jordan is WAYYYYYYYYYY better than Kobe = :thumbsdow

04-16-2006, 10:54 PM         #143
d3vil1sh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this thread...Why the fu*k are you guys trying to reason with these 10 year old kids claiming Kobe's better than MJ? They ain't got any respect for Jordan cuz they've never seen him play. I'm a Laker fan 4 life and I got a ton of respect for Kobe, but I won't even think about comparing him to MJ till he can get the Lakers back to the finals and win a championship. With that said, he is the greatest player in the league right now and I'm sure most people would agree with me on that. He's loved by many, hated by many more, but respected by all

So homies, lets just stop with this bs comparing sh*t and just ignore these 10-14 year olds.

12 years ago '04        #144
Icy 
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 47 47
Quite Frankly, I think all you muh'fu*kaz just need to get some friends. go jump off a bridge or something.

Catch me on ESPN tomorrow morning.

04-16-2006, 11:12 PM         #145
Guydenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Kobe's jumper has better range than Jordans, and i dont particularly like Kobe. I also think that they have similar mentalities. I dont think he's as good as Jordan yet but Kobe has quite a few more years in the tank and I think they will be heavy contenders again next year on his shoulders. I got that feeling that Kiobe'll have 5-6 ringe before he's done playing

04-16-2006, 11:17 PM         #146
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo bra..different team..different era...it's going be hard to do what Jordan did...Jordan came out at a perfect time..ended with a perfect ending, it's going be easy to build around Kobe...people think it's going be hard..they won 45 games..the first year they got Phil back...

i'm finish with this post, ya'll going realize how great Kobe is when he retires

if u can't respect that, your whole perspective is wack, maybe you're love him when he fade to black

04-16-2006, 11:18 PM         #147
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kokaine said
BREAKING NEWS

pippen commits murder at the abc studio, victim was a stoned hippy who goes by name of mark jackson. The police immediately dropped the charges from pippen for doing the right thing.... LOL
props

12 years ago '04        #148
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329
space
space
$9,967 | Props total: 3921 3921
the only thing kobe could possibly be better than jordan at is baseball...do you see kobe retiring,then unretiring, and winning 3 championships? NO... and the only person that has a shot of being better than jordan is lebron, cuz he's better than every person who came before him at his age but like kobe is a world away....and the lakers role players arent that bad, the problem is when you play with kobe, you just watch him takes shots all game long... how the f*ck is anyone supposed to be good around him...they'll develop better if they just sit on the defensive end of the floor and wait for kobe to shoot

04-16-2006, 11:54 PM         #149
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said
^^ Can you please get that DAMN SHOE OFF YOUR Avatar, you should be ashamed of yourself.

ummm...NO.........just think about it........its the same as urs........their both jordan....just different forms of "jordans"

04-16-2006, 11:59 PM         #150
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said
lol@ people thinkin Jordan is that much better than Kobe ..u gotta be fu*king kidden me...i know it hurts..face it muthafu*kas.....Kobe is right there...all Kobe gotta show me next year...is not to take bad shots, know when to takeover,,be patient...and be a lil efficient...thats all...Kobe have WAAAYYYYYYYYY more skills than Jordan...Kobe have no weakness..u can't force him to take jumpshots, because...he going bust u on side yo fu*king head with a shot in yo grill, can't give him no lanes.. he going cross u up...drive in...get fouled or dunk on yo a.ss...can't play zone..because he going hit a three on yo stupid a.ss...just pray he have a bad game...lmao @ muthafu*kas actually thinkin Jordan was that much better than Kobe.... i can't believe this ash*t...talk about Kobe d*ckriders...wtf!!! ya'll doing Jordan, Jordan ain't the GOD of basketball n*gga...muthafu*kas can be better than him...Jordan was great..but this sh*t is rediculous
funny guy.........

Home      

most viewed right now
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
79 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
No biodegradable ☣
24 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
MMA Yo I Did Not Know Matt Hughes Was This Bad After His Train Accident.
58 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 14 - Internet Censorship Just Took Leap Forward, And Hardly Anyone Noticed
33 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj thought Queen was trending on iTunes, was the band Queen
85 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside filipino bae 😍
5 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This New TV Show Is The SH*T
16 comments
15 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Centís goons stomp out Jimmy Henchman in jail
95 comments
17 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 14 - CBS 60 minutes Interview shows painting hanging in WH of Trum..
50 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Oct 14 - Oil could hit $200 'or even double that figure'
26 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Patriot fans throwing beer on Tyreek Hill...
91 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dajabeauty 🍑😍
3 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas speaks on if Kevin Durant ruined the NBA
68 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA 'Go ahead, boo me': Jimmy Butler doesn't expect warm welcome from T'Wolves..
11 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Bow Wow OFFICIALLY BACK & GOT ONE!!! Outta My System Part 2!!
32 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Aubrey Graham: "I never went to black barbershops, my mom was terrified..
153 comments
17 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Former ĎAmerican Idolí Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
28 comments
13 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I need to know, what y'all know...
13 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside These hoes so fake they faking camel t0es
33 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside music 👎 but she cute tho
18 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
snaxxx
TonyM
Cowboywiz
Spot Rusherz
Blaffy
messy marv stan
baddie
CheebaHawk21
Good Guy Ry
BLACK FIST
Top 10 most slapped recently
BlackDynamite
dtdroid
Cait
chrismb
CheebaHawk21
KING JAYY
Oh_Yea
Soulo
Take Care

most viewed right now
online now  85
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
255 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  37
Didnít Know Where Else To Post, But RIP
36 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside onlyyaelin
110 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside What Happens If You Stop Ma***rbating (Motion Picture x List)
124 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside WARNING: Set your messages to private on ps4 NOW! Huge System breaking..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside trying to open up to my girl but I got shut down real quick
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Kanye in Uganda dancing like a white man
39 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
BOX Tank Talkin Crazy Bout Bud on Twitter After Benavidez Fight!
64 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy