Mark Jackson say's KOBE will be greater then MJ.....halftime of LAKER GAME..WATCH!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2006, 06:31 PM         #101
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NardVa said:
I can see Kobe being greater than Jordan over the course of his whole career. It's stiil of kind of early and it's kind of hard to imagine a player greater than Jordan considering the Jordan era it still fresh in most people's mind. Lets see what happens after Kobe plays another 8 or 9 years. He is only 27 and he's in his 10th season. He could possibly when another 2 or 3 rings maybe a a few more scoring titles and maybe 2 Mvp awards. Now that he doesn't have Shaq the option to score is always there. The only thing that seperates the greats from the good players is your ability to win. That is what made Jordan so great. If Jordan wasn't winning we wouldn't be having this conversation. Look at football. Joe Montana is legendnary because he has 4 Superbowl rings. In all sports if want to be talked about as the best ever you have win championships. Jordan won 6 in a 9 year period.

VERY MODEST ....I LIKE THIS GUY ......HE HAS SOMETHING I LIKE TO CALL ........SENSE!:applause:
 04-16-2006, 06:35 PM         #102
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unkleluc said:
LMAO --ya dudes sick-LOL(i like Kobe, just hes a ballhogger that what erks me thats all, i know he's an asassin..but a ballhogger cant be better than jordan..think about it)

SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME JORDAN WASN'T A "BALLHOGGER"...AS A MATTER OF FACT DEFINE THAT sh*t FOR ME......YOU CALL IT "BALLHOGGER", I CALL IT, " THE TEAM RUNNNING THEIR OFFENSE THROUGH THEIR BEST PLAYER! ...END QUOTE
 12 years ago '06        #103
jumpman_23 
space
space
$340 | Props total: 0 0
what round did the bulls exit without jordan?!.. oh ya the second round... so who the fu*k cares bout there regular season record... they didnt have what it takes to make it to the finals!... what happened the second time around when jordan left.. where was pippen.. on the blazers like a bi*ch... kerr.. bench player who can only hit 3's.. horace grant... pff who cares bust.. kukoc.. bigger bust... these guys were jus a solid team and had good coachin cuz that triangle offence k!lled teams... so that jus proves that a united team can do well.. not that any of them were good... so yes.. avg at best... cept maybe pippen who i think is over rated anyways.. and u mention rodman and ker ppl who can do ONE thing well.. that makes them good?!.. i think not...
 12 years ago '04        #104
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39

How many points did Kobe score when Jordan was guarding him? 0
how many points did Jordan score when Kobe was guarding him? Quite Frankly, a lot!

..and don't give me that crap that Jordan was in his prime? dude was near retirement on this.
 12 years ago '06        #105
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
^you were the person I was thinking of when i made this thread. I have facts that prove my point. All you say is your unproven opinions

My point was that the Bulls were the 2nd best team in the East without Jordan. So the Bull's championship runs teams were the 2nd best team in the East PLUS MICHAEL JORDAN.
 04-16-2006, 06:53 PM         #106
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok ok..........i hear wut ya'll syain.......BUT.....jordan also had people who could SCORE when he passed them the ball........kwame brown to THIS DAY can't make a wide open layup. HOW THE HELL CAN HE LEAD THE LEAGUE IN a.ssIST WHEN HALF OF HIS TEAM CANT PUT THE BALL THRU THE DAMN HOOP!?!?!?!............u tell me........
 12 years ago '06        #107
jumpman_23 
space
space
$340 | Props total: 0 0
this is what i am gettin at.. they were a good TEAM.. thats diff from individual skill... y do u think the pistons are so great... and the spurs... well spurs got duncan so they got there superstar... but its showing team play... i am not gonna change my mind.. i have watched the bulls play with and without jordan.. and without jordan the reason they won was cuz of good team ball and they ran there plays well !!... so again avg players running a system well turns into good results... and they still got elminated second round so i guess they werent good enough!...
 12 years ago '05        #108
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
It just seems a lot of the younger cats want a MJ, and Kobe's their best arguement for it.
 04-16-2006, 07:12 PM         #109
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman_23 said:
to all the retards out there who say kobe is better.. lets jus compare accomplishments.. and put an end to this garbage... kobe's had his ONE breakout yr and ppl are goin off comparin em to MJ... if anyone is going to do this at least wait til the END of kobe's career and wait to see his accomplishments...

MICHAEL JORDAN
1 - Rookie of the Year
1 - Defensive Player of the Year
5 - NBA MVP Award
6 - Championship Rings
6 - Finals MVP
3 - NBA All-Star Game MVP
10 - Scoring Champ

kobe bryant
3 - Championship Rings (shaq had a BIG role in this)
1 - Scoring Champ (for this year)
1 - All-Star MVP

the whole comparison thing is ridiculous... all ya'll kobe lovers can hate all u want... the great oscar robinson said it, "numbers don't lie".. and i kno kobe has a lot of years left but he is FAR behind... now do u ppl really think he will come close to what MJ accomplished?!.. if any of u had the priveledge of watchin jordan play and the way he took over a game this thought would never enter ur heads... and i kno kobe can do it but not the way jordan did...

EZ

don't act like Jordan won those rings with no help... had Pippen, Rodman (best rebounder), Paxson, Kerr.... the list goes on

Kobe isn't better and he'll tell you that himself, but he's the best in the league right now hands down:applause:
 12 years ago '04        #110
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
 jumpman_23 said:
this is what i am gettin at.. they were a good TEAM.. thats diff from individual skill... y do u think the pistons are so great... and the spurs... well spurs got duncan so they got there superstar... but its showing team play... i am not gonna change my mind.. i have watched the bulls play with and without jordan.. and without jordan the reason they won was cuz of good team ball and they ran there plays well !!... so again avg players running a system well turns into good results... and they still got elminated second round so i guess they werent good enough!...
No one said there were a title team, but the argument that Jordan played with scrubs is definitely weakened by the 55-27 season. Keep in mind that 3 teams, Detroit, San Antonio, and Dallas, will have more than 55 games at the end of this season. If you take off Billups, Duncan, and Dirk, how many of the three would you pick to win still win 55 games? Maybe Detroit without Billups... but no chance on the other two...
 12 years ago '04        #111
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 5453 5453
 Unkleluc said:
Jordan was called a hogger early in his career, and he shut em all up by leading the league in the a.ssists category...Kobe aint shut me up yet

Ballhogger-A n*gga that runs up the floor and 75% of the time takes a shot before he would itch to pass.....
lol, how did that shut anyone up when jordan lead the league in a.ssist? he was the point guard that year. he had to fascillitate the offense. kobe's never had that role, lamar odom is the guy who initiates the offense for LA
 12 years ago '04        #112
BrutalDeath 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 1 1
LeBron > Kobe.
 12 years ago '05        #113
bayryda 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 38 38
 R. Joven said:
No one said there were a title team, but the argument that Jordan played with scrubs is definitely weakened by the 55-27 season. Keep in mind that 3 teams, Detroit, San Antonio, and Dallas, will have more than 55 games at the end of this season. If you take off Billups, Duncan, and Dirk, how many of the three would you pick to win still win 55 games? Maybe Detroit without Billups... but no chance on the other two...
Real talk right there
 12 years ago '04        #114
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
you said they were average. don't try to change sh*t up now. you got called out on it now face it. that supporting cast was FAR from average. a lot better than you wanna give credit for. and if it hadn't been for them getting cheated, pippen would've taken them back to the Finals w/o Jordan, true story.
 12 years ago '04        #115
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 4999 4999
youre not putting an end to anything bc this thread pops up every other week..there is no comparision but everyone wants to see someone dominate like jordan did and thats the only comparision they have...Kobe is really good and Jordan was really good, just sit back and watch greatness instead of arguing about it..
 04-16-2006, 07:29 PM         #116
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if Kobe didn't shut you up yet....then u love your mouth being open
 12 years ago '04        #117
BrutalDeath 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 1 1
 JBeezy said:
Why are there so many dumbass "analysts" on TV now a days? I mean holy fu*k, only a few of these guys know what they're talking about..........

*Adds Mark Jackson to Skip Bayless' level of [Carlos Mencia]DUN DUN DUNAAAAA![Carlos Mencia]
You somehow forgot to add that clown Stephen A. Smith.
 12 years ago '05        #118
youngfool 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 137 137
he needs a raise thats a man with a lotta sense
 04-16-2006, 08:10 PM         #119
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
don't act like Jordan won those rings with no help... had Pippen, Rodman (best rebounder), Paxson, Kerr.... the list goes on

Kobe isn't better and he'll tell you that himself, but he's the best in the league right now hands down:applause:

i respect .......but can we say this together......KOBE IS IN HIS PRIME!.......once we get this team (role player) in tact........you shall see how he will be better then JO, if not already.....
 04-16-2006, 08:14 PM         #120
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said:
youre not putting an end to anything bc this thread pops up every other week..there is no comparision but everyone wants to see someone dominate like jordan did and thats the only comparision they have...Kobe is really good and Jordan was really good, just sit back and watch greatness instead of arguing about it..

i like what this guy has to say.........fu*k it......kobe learned from the best , he must now, be the best....the end
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago