Mark Jackson say's KOBE will be greater then MJ.....halftime of LAKER GAME..WATCH!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 5429 5429
it's just a matter of opinion. we grew up in the jordan era so it's hard to see anyone mentioned in the same breath as mj. but if you really look at it, when kobe finally retires from the game he will be mentioned in the same breath. he may not have as many rings as mike, but his ability to score relentlessly as a perimeter player is on par with him. if you can't see that then you just allowed the legend of mj to grow beyond the player himself.

Last edited by Young Professa; 04-16-2006 at 05:16 PM..
 04-16-2006, 05:18 PM         #62
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealTalk4YoAss said:
who u know 38 in tha leauge thats still GOOD?

Yeah true but he is surrouned by sh*t players and I don't see him winning two or three more championships in the next 3-4 more years

you must be blind........it's comming ...you'll see
 04-16-2006, 05:19 PM         #63
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did mj play 20 years
 12 years ago '04        #64
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
^^ True Kobe is one of the best Scorer's ever, but everything else Mike has him, even scoring but Kobe is close in that race.
 12 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 gibnshyt said:
you must be blind........it's comming ...you'll see

What's coming Kobe being 38 and good after 20yrs in the L?? If you think that my friend it's something wrong.
 04-16-2006, 05:22 PM         #66
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
So you think Kobe is going to play 20yrs in the NBA, you name me 1 Guard (A wing @ that) that has played 20 years.

Doesn't matter if he is 28 or not he has been in the League 10yrs that takes a toll on you brah.

Kobe has 4 Good season's left he might play 5 or 6 more. Even then it won't be enough to surpass Mike. Not ring this year or next for sure, how is he going to leapfrog Mike when all of Mike's numbers are better, he has 6 ring attributed mostly to him as the leader (not he got then because of Shaq i.e. Kobe), and his rep amongst people with sense is better.

Now you tell me how Kobe is going to go down as better. Everybody fascinated with this 35per but Mike did 37 and over 30-8 seasons not to mention 30 per for his career on 50% from the field. Better a.ssist and rebound numbers...

All you youngsta's need to go get some game tape and stop being so disrespectful.

you kidding me...four good seasons left?!?.....wow shaq is like four seasons ahead of kobe, and u mean to tell me that kobe wont exceed shaq!!! WTF
 04-16-2006, 05:24 PM         #67
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
What's coming Kobe being 38 and good after 20yrs in the L?? If you think that my friend it's something wrong.

im not sayin he gon be 38 and in his prime, but he will always.....ALWAYS be a factor to any team that he will play for.....unlike jordan who came back when he was fu*kin 47 and was no factor(much respect to MJ).....but just sayin
 12 years ago '04        #68
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 5429 5429
the only edge i can give mj over kobe right now is his leadership qualities. but you have to understand this is only the 2nd season where kobe fully took over the reigns as THE man in LA. mike came in as the primary guy since his rookie season.
 12 years ago '04        #69
space
space
^^ O.K history tells me different, 4 good years is saying alot I don't know why you all expect him to average 30 for 10 more years. I give him 25+ for 4 more years.

Then he will start to decline. This man is human he won't average 30 for 10 more season's it's just not gonna happen.
 12 years ago '06        #70
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW fu*kING RIDICULOUSLY STUPID THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT MICHAEL JORDAN HAD AVERAGE/WEAK ROLE PLAYERS ARE:

1993-94 Chicago Bulls (FIRST YEAR WITHOUT JORDAN)
2nd Place in the East, 55-27 record

fu*king idiots. Do you think the Lakers would finish 2nd without Kobe? Michael Jordan had a GREAT supporting cast. Kobe's supporting cast is trash.
 04-16-2006, 05:38 PM         #71
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
^^ O.K history tells me different, 4 good years is saying alot I don't know why you all expect him to average 30 for 10 more years. I give him 25+ for 4 more years.

Then he will start to decline. This man is human he won't average 30 for 10 more season's it's just not gonna happen.

i didnt say he would average 30 for ten more years.....but just think.........shaq.... is 4 seasons ahead of kobe right? right.....shaq is still doin his thing right now, thru injuries and what not......shaq is a FACTOR in miami. i say that to say KOBE will be a factor in four season's, fu*k it ill even say 6 more seasons, cause he aint lazy like shaq....and he's a gaurd not a big man.......he;s def, gon have LONGEVITY
 04-16-2006, 05:39 PM         #72
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mark jackson needs to be commited to a state psychiatric facility
 12 years ago '04        #73
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 jumpman_23 said:
to the person that said kobe is already better than jordan is an absolute RETARD... there is no comparison... he needs a good team around em... did jordan have a good team?!.. his team was average at best and jordan made them champions... kobe has yet to prove that so u cant even have a comparison about this.. til kobe does this not jus once a few times like jordan.. mayyyybe then we can consider this notion
okay lets see

pippen-one of the 50 greatest
rodman-one of the greatest rebounders of all-time
kukoc-won 6th man award
steve kerr-one of the best 3-point shooters with the highest % of all-time.....

and he had Horace Grant, Craig Hodges, B.J. Armstrong, Ron Harper, craig hodges.....and you're saying that his team was average but he won 6 rings. you are contradicting youself kid! mj is the GOAT and that's all that needs to be said!
 12 years ago '04        #74
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
there will be someone better then MJ in the future so get that in your head now. As for kobe i think hes the greatest right now but not better then MJ.
 12 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 gibnshyt said:
i didnt say he would average 30 for ten more years.....but just think.........shaq.... is 4 seasons ahead of kobe right? right.....shaq is still doin his thing right now, thru injuries and what not......shaq is a FACTOR in miami. i say that to say KOBE will be a factor in four season's, fu*k it ill even say 6 more seasons, cause he aint lazy like shaq....and he's a gaurd not a big man.......he;s def, gon have LONGEVITY

Think about what you are saying, he is not lazy he does work his a.ss off on the court....

Now what would that equate to?? Him not being able to keep it up.

You can't compare a Center to a SG, Center's last longer in the league then any other position, and even Shaq is on the decline of his career right now.

Like I said 4 more good years for Kobe maybe 2 weaker seasons after that.
 12 years ago '04        #76
pntblank 
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 0 0
cause they are f'in idiots...it gets brought up daily in some kobe > mj thread....its cuz most of the little bx kids are 10 - 15 years old and didnt see mj in anything but the 45 jersey
 04-16-2006, 05:46 PM         #77
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
Kobe already is better than jordan ever was. He just needs a good team around him so he can win like jordan

you're a moron

jodan's second year in the league >>>> kobe's best year...how many scoring titles? yea..fall the fu*k back
 12 years ago '05        #78
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
that hand check sh*t is gay....they need get rid of that rule
 04-16-2006, 05:49 PM         #79
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
Mark Jackson said the same sh*t i've been saying...Jordasn is not GOD..Kobe will surpass his fu*king legacy..i put money on that...

HATERS!!!!! GET MAD!
you're an idiot who contradicts himself every other day...i'll be sure to mention this again after you get all mad at kobe after the lakers are ejected from the playoffs....kobe still got like fu*king 6 scoring titles to go....

edit: actually it's 9 scoring titles...jordan has 10...only seven IN A ROW...

Last edited by shonuff12; 04-16-2006 at 05:53 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #80
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 shonuff12 said:
you're an idiot who contradicts himself every other day...i'll be sure to mention this again after you get all mad at kobe after the lakers are ejected from the playoffs....kobe still got like fu*king 6 scoring titles to go....
if anything yall n*ggaz should be talking about lebron....not kobe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago