Mark Jackson say's KOBE will be greater then MJ.....halftime of LAKER GAME..WATCH!!!

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2006, 04:46 PM         #41
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Because Kobe ISN'T A ROOKIE HIS CAREER IS 75% OVER, AND IS HE CLOSE YET NO!!!

There is nothing Kobe can do over the next few years of his career to make him better then Mike.

Mike will have more rings, better stats and a better rep. So therefore Kobe will be a distant 2nd to Mike Always.

Now realistically there is this one dude in the league who just bust through the gates with amazing numbers and championship hopes in the near future. He is the next big thing, Kobe is this generations greatest scorer not the one who will have the biggest legacy.

And who the fu*k is going to listen to an ex-Knick's opinion on Michael Jordan IT'S CALLED BIAS!!

KOBE'S CAREER IS NOT 75% OVER....HE IS DEFINITELY IN HIS PRIME.....WTF!!!
 12 years ago '05        #42
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,248 | Props total: 13768 13768
 str8_akademiks said:
75% over???

Dude hes like 28 years old..
Hes got a good 10 years left.

who u know 38 in tha leauge thats still GOOD?

gibnshyt said:
KOBE'S CAREER IS NOT 75% OVER....HE IS DEFINITELY IN HIS PRIME.....WTF!!!
Yeah true but he is surrouned by sh*t players and I don't see him winning two or three more championships in the next 3-4 more years

Last edited by Young OG; 04-16-2006 at 04:52 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #43
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
 str8_akademiks said:
75% over???

Dude hes like 28 years old..
Hes got a good 10 years left.

Tho I dont believe Kobe will ever be better than Jordan.. MJ had good players around him.
Steve Kerr
Scottie Pippin
Ron Harper
Dennis Rodman..

Props and I agree
 12 years ago '04        #44
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,194 | Props total: 3340 3340
 Tempus said:
Think about what you just said. kobe is 27. jordan didnt do nothin till he was like 28.

This is the type of sh*t I'm talking about, would you all stop making comments about the situation if YOU JUST STARTED WATCHING BASKETBALL WITHIN THE LAST 3 YEARS.

Jordan's career high in points came in his 3rd year @ age 23, 37.1pts, 2.88steals, 4.6assists, 5.2boards, on 48.2% shooting and he played all 82games.
 12 years ago '04        #45
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,872 | Props total: 74 74
 jumpman_23 said:
to the person that said kobe is already better than jordan is an absolute RETARD... there is no comparison... he needs a good team around em... did jordan have a good team?!.. his team was average at best and jordan made them champions... kobe has yet to prove that so u cant even have a comparison about this.. til kobe does this not jus once a few times like jordan.. mayyyybe then we can consider this notion
!!!!!!!!!!!! k!ll yourself. Scottie Pippen is one of the greatest players to ever play the game, Dennis Rodman was a rebounding machine, Steve Kerr did nothing but drop tres, and the list goes on and on and on. you must be fu*king stupid. bulls role players > Lakers championship role players
 12 years ago '05        #46
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
people miss Jordan that much
 12 years ago '04        #47
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
mark jackson is a genius who should have his own show..........

......and he needs to go find one asap
 12 years ago '04        #48
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 jumpman_23 said:
to the person that said kobe is already better than jordan is an absolute RETARD... there is no comparison... he needs a good team around em... did jordan have a good team?!.. his team was average at best
Are you fu*king insane since when is having Pippen, Rodman & Kerr average at best?
 12 years ago '04        #49
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
mark jackson = cheddar bob
 12 years ago '05        #50
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,734 | Props total: 2228 2228
let me say this, Kobe will NEVER be better than MJ, NEVER. sure kobe can score a million points a game but that means nothing, hes selfish as hell and lacks the leadership qualities to make the entire team play effectively. MJ had limitless potential, i remember back in the day MJ had a serious a.ss flu, i mean this n*gga was on the court lookin like he was gonna collapse and he STILL came to play and STILL was bussin people a.ss on the court, the coaches and sh*t was like yo you should sit out and he was like nah fu*k dat im playin. Kobe not gonna do no sh*t like dat. kobe got mad skills but hell never be MJ.
 12 years ago '04        #51
space
space
** Newsflash **

Kobe Won't Play 20 Years And Will Only Be @ A High Level For 4 More Years @ The Most. Nobody Plays 20 Productive Years In The Nba!!
 12 years ago '05        #52
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,248 | Props total: 13768 13768
I don't think kobe is selfish tho I just think the n*gga knows that he is the only one on the team that an get it done consitantly he can't make sh*t players into stars jordan had great role players that did they thing all the time how is kobe gonna make n*ggaz like Kwame into as star JORDAN couldn't make that n*gga better..
 04-16-2006, 05:00 PM         #53
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo the man is entitled to his own opinions dont hate just bcuz you dont agree. no doubt MJ was the greatest basketball player of his time, but this is kobe's time- all you hataz need 2 hop off:finger:
 04-16-2006, 05:02 PM         #54
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is everyone saying MJ is the best when Oscar Robinson is.
 12 years ago '04        #55
freefab420 
space
space
space
$759 | Props total: 0 0
its tough to call rite now but i will say this Kobe at 27>Mike at 27 BUT to even it out Young Mike>Young Kobe
 04-16-2006, 05:05 PM         #56
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao^^^^

how do you know kobe wouldnt be better if he was playing in jordan's time??? IMO kobe is better than MJ
 04-16-2006, 05:07 PM         #57
KillaCam06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly its not that crazy. Kobe has a better perimeter game and handles. His D is right up there with MJ and athleticism also. If he wins championships without shaq hell go down as best ever. real talk
 12 years ago '04        #58
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 5486 5486
 Mat The W said:
pippen looked like he wanted to slap the sh*t of him too, rightfully so.
does anybody have a clip of that segment?
 12 years ago '04        #59
space
space
People see Kobe play and Not Jordan that is the only reason.

It's all about "what have you done for me lately" and Mike hasn't done anything because he retired, so we just gotta deal with this crap. People who never saw MJ play saying how another n*gga is better then him.
 12 years ago '04        #60
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 5486 5486
 Daddy Black said:
let me say this, Kobe will NEVER be better than MJ, NEVER. sure kobe can score a million points a game but that means nothing, hes selfish as hell and lacks the leadership qualities to make the entire team play effectively. MJ had limitless potential, i remember back in the day MJ had a serious a.ss flu, i mean this n*gga was on the court lookin like he was gonna collapse and he STILL came to play and STILL was bussin people a.ss on the court, the coaches and sh*t was like yo you should sit out and he was like nah fu*k dat im playin. Kobe not gonna do no sh*t like dat. kobe got mad skills but hell never be MJ.
kobe played an ENTIRE season under r*pe allgegations. you have absolutely no idea how emtionally stressful something like that had to be. plz don't bring up issues concerning lack of heart or leadership.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy