Mark Jackson say's KOBE will be greater then MJ.....halftime of LAKER GAME..WATCH!!!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2006, 04:08 PM         #21
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
Mark Jackson said the same sh*t i've been saying...Jordasn is not GOD..Kobe will surpass his fu*king legacy..i put money on that...

HATERS!!!!! GET MAD!
:slap:
 12 years ago '06        #22
slyf 
space
space
space
$43 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO " talk about ur man crush (Kobe)" Dan patrick
Mark prolly just lookin for attention, all these new commentators be on some " i wanna be chuck sh*t (barkley)" ...he needs to know that when charles says it, its funny. when he does, its just stupid...
BTW, if kobe gets a ring by himself then u can compare them, till then...
 04-16-2006, 04:11 PM         #23
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need the video for this can anyone upload it.
 04-16-2006, 04:12 PM         #24
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Lyricalone said:
Mark Jackson Done Lost His MInd

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 12 years ago '04        #25
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Why are there so many dumbass "analysts" on TV now a days? I mean holy fu*k, only a few of these guys know what they're talking about..........

*Adds Mark Jackson to Skip Bayless' level of [Carlos Mencia]DUN DUN DUNAAAAA![Carlos Mencia]
 04-16-2006, 04:24 PM         #26
Fingaz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mark jackson jus maddddddddddddd cuz mj ruined his championship dreams
 12 years ago '05        #27
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
Before you jump on me, I think Kobe>>>Jordan for MANY reasons. But there is no denying Mike Jordan.
 04-16-2006, 04:25 PM         #28
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even the coach for the suns said he better than Jordan. WTF??
 12 years ago '04        #29
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
mike dunleavy (coach of clippers) said that, btw, not d'antoni, he just said kobe is the best player in the league.

but yeah i see what you saying.
 04-16-2006, 04:26 PM         #30
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cuz He's That Damn Good...... It'z True
 12 years ago '04        #31
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 Tempus said:
why cant Kobe be better than Jordan? So you sayin it never gonna be another Jordan

Because Kobe ISN'T A ROOKIE HIS CAREER IS 75% OVER, AND IS HE CLOSE YET NO!!!

There is nothing Kobe can do over the next few years of his career to make him better then Mike.

Mike will have more rings, better stats and a better rep. So therefore Kobe will be a distant 2nd to Mike Always.

Now realistically there is this one dude in the league who just bust through the gates with amazing numbers and championship hopes in the near future. He is the next big thing, Kobe is this generations greatest scorer not the one who will have the biggest legacy.

And who the fu*k is going to listen to an ex-Knick's opinion on Michael Jordan IT'S CALLED BIAS!!
 12 years ago '04        #32
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 Veno da Don said:
Because Kobe ISN'T A ROOKIE HIS CAREER IS 75% OVER, AND IS HE CLOSE YET NO!!!

There is nothing Kobe can do over the next few years of his career to make him better then Mike.

Mike will have more rings, better stats and a better rep. So therefore Kobe will be a distant 2nd to Mike Always.

Now realistically there is this one dude in the league who just bust through the gates with amazing numbers and championship hopes in the near future. He is the next big thing, Kobe is this generations greatest scorer not the one who will have the biggest legacy.

And who the fu*k is going to listen to an ex-Knick's opinion on Michael Jordan IT'S CALLED BIAS!!
75% over???

Dude hes like 28 years old..
Hes got a good 10 years left.

Tho I dont believe Kobe will ever be better than Jordan.. MJ had good players around him.
Steve Kerr
Scottie Pippin
Ron Harper
Dennis Rodman..
 12 years ago '04        #33
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
good one Mark Jackson, not that Kobe's head couldn't get any bigger.....

Mark Jackson is a hater, he's still mad about the Bulls k!llin every chance that the Knicks and Pacers teams he played on had of ever winning a championship.
 04-16-2006, 04:31 PM         #34
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean I expect these people to know basketball more than anyone but when they say dumb sh*t like this it makes them look dumb. I mean look at Mark Jackson he was bout to get knocked the fu*k out by Pippen for saying that dumb sh*t.
 04-16-2006, 04:35 PM         #35
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said:
Kobe already is better than jordan ever was. He just needs a good team around him so he can win like jordan

co-signs!!!!!!!!!!!
 04-16-2006, 04:37 PM         #36
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

these lames cant be serious.....

jordan has 6 rings without shaq !!!!!!!!!

and kobe can barley get in the playoffs !!!

these fools cant be for real :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 04-16-2006, 04:37 PM         #37
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Think about what you just said. kobe is 27. jordan didnt do nothin till he was like 28.
 04-16-2006, 04:42 PM         #38
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cuz ppl want to c the next jordan
 12 years ago '04        #39
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 str8_akademiks said:
75% over???

Dude hes like 28 years old..
Hes got a good 10 years left.

Tho I dont believe Kobe will ever be better than Jordan.. MJ had good players around him.
Steve Kerr
Scottie Pippin
Ron Harper
Dennis Rodman..

So you think Kobe is going to play 20yrs in the NBA, you name me 1 Guard (A wing @ that) that has played 20 years.

Doesn't matter if he is 28 or not he has been in the League 10yrs that takes a toll on you brah.

Kobe has 4 Good season's left he might play 5 or 6 more. Even then it won't be enough to surpass Mike. Not ring this year or next for sure, how is he going to leapfrog Mike when all of Mike's numbers are better, he has 6 ring attributed mostly to him as the leader (not he got then because of Shaq i.e. Kobe), and his rep amongst people with sense is better.

Now you tell me how Kobe is going to go down as better. Everybody fascinated with this 35per but Mike did 37 and over 30-8 seasons not to mention 30 per for his career on 50% from the field. Better a.ssist and rebound numbers...

All you youngsta's need to go get some game tape and stop being so disrespectful.
 04-16-2006, 04:44 PM         #40
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unkleluc said:
There might be another jordan ( i personally say wades the closest...but i wont go into detail:D )..but not Kobe--hes not efficient enough in the stats department(except for scoring) Kobe cant make anyone better on that squad---Hes a great player(i love him) but hes the King of all Ball hoggers man...

this retard say's wade is the closest to bein jordan WTF!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy