squad up!

Mark Jackson say's KOBE will be greater then MJ.....halftime of LAKER GAME..WATCH!!!

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-16-2006, 03:24 PM         #26
Fingaz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mark jackson jus maddddddddddddd cuz mj ruined his championship dreams

12 years ago '05        #27
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 95 95
Before you jump on me, I think Kobe>>>Jordan for MANY reasons. But there is no denying Mike Jordan.

04-16-2006, 03:25 PM         #28
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even the coach for the suns said he better than Jordan. WTF??

12 years ago '04        #29
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,906 | Props total: 1647 1647
mike dunleavy (coach of clippers) said that, btw, not d'antoni, he just said kobe is the best player in the league.

but yeah i see what you saying.

04-16-2006, 03:26 PM         #30
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cuz He's That Damn Good...... It'z True

12 years ago '04        #31
Veno da Don 24 heat pts24
space
space
$20,659 | Props total: 4070 4070
 Tempus said
why cant Kobe be better than Jordan? So you sayin it never gonna be another Jordan

Because Kobe ISN'T A ROOKIE HIS CAREER IS 75% OVER, AND IS HE CLOSE YET NO!!!

There is nothing Kobe can do over the next few years of his career to make him better then Mike.

Mike will have more rings, better stats and a better rep. So therefore Kobe will be a distant 2nd to Mike Always.

Now realistically there is this one dude in the league who just bust through the gates with amazing numbers and championship hopes in the near future. He is the next big thing, Kobe is this generations greatest scorer not the one who will have the biggest legacy.

And who the fu*k is going to listen to an ex-Knick's opinion on Michael Jordan IT'S CALLED BIAS!!

12 years ago '04        #32
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,878 | Props total: 4948 4948
 Veno da Don said

There is nothing Kobe can do over the next few years of his career to make him better then Mike.

Mike will have more rings, better stats and a better rep. So therefore Kobe will be a distant 2nd to Mike Always.

Now realistically there is this one dude in the league who just bust through the gates with amazing numbers and championship hopes in the near future. He is the next big thing, Kobe is this generations greatest scorer not the one who will have the biggest legacy.

And who the fu*k is going to listen to an ex-Knick's opinion on Michael Jordan IT'S CALLED BIAS!!
75% over???

Dude hes like 28 years old..
Hes got a good 10 years left.

Tho I dont believe Kobe will ever be better than Jordan.. MJ had good players around him.
Steve Kerr
Scottie Pippin
Ron Harper
Dennis Rodman..

12 years ago '04        #33
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
good one Mark Jackson, not that Kobe's head couldn't get any bigger.....

Mark Jackson is a hater, he's still mad about the Bulls k!llin every chance that the Knicks and Pacers teams he played on had of ever winning a championship.

04-16-2006, 03:31 PM         #34
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean I expect these people to know basketball more than anyone but when they say dumb sh*t like this it makes them look dumb. I mean look at Mark Jackson he was bout to get knocked the fu*k out by Pippen for saying that dumb sh*t.

04-16-2006, 03:35 PM         #35
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus said
Kobe already is better than jordan ever was. He just needs a good team around him so he can win like jordan

co-signs!!!!!!!!!!!

04-16-2006, 03:37 PM         #36
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

these lames cant be serious.....

jordan has 6 rings without shaq !!!!!!!!!

and kobe can barley get in the playoffs !!!

these fools cant be for real :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

04-16-2006, 03:37 PM         #37
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Think about what you just said. kobe is 27. jordan didnt do nothin till he was like 28.

04-16-2006, 03:42 PM         #38
mvick0772  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cuz ppl want to c the next jordan

12 years ago '04        #39
space
space
 str8_akademiks said
75% over???

Tho I dont believe Kobe will ever be better than Jordan.. MJ had good players around him.
Steve Kerr
Scottie Pippin
Ron Harper
Dennis Rodman..

So you think Kobe is going to play 20yrs in the NBA, you name me 1 Guard (A wing @ that) that has played 20 years.

Doesn't matter if he is 28 or not he has been in the League 10yrs that takes a toll on you brah.

Kobe has 4 Good season's left he might play 5 or 6 more. Even then it won't be enough to surpass Mike. Not ring this year or next for sure, how is he going to leapfrog Mike when all of Mike's numbers are better, he has 6 ring attributed mostly to him as the leader (not he got then because of Shaq i.e. Kobe), and his rep amongst people with sense is better.

Now you tell me how Kobe is going to go down as better. Everybody fascinated with this 35per but Mike did 37 and over 30-8 seasons not to mention 30 per for his career on 50% from the field. Better a.ssist and rebound numbers...

All you youngsta's need to go get some game tape and stop being so disrespectful.

04-16-2006, 03:44 PM         #40
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unkleluc said
There might be another jordan ( i personally say wades the closest...but i wont go into detail:D )..but not Kobe--hes not efficient enough in the stats department(except for scoring) Kobe cant make anyone better on that squad---Hes a great player(i love him) but hes the King of all Ball hoggers man...

this retard say's wade is the closest to bein jordan WTF!!!

04-16-2006, 03:46 PM         #41
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said

KOBE'S CAREER IS NOT 75% OVER....HE IS DEFINITELY IN HIS PRIME.....WTF!!!

12 years ago '05        #42
Young OG 167 heat pts167
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 15242 15242
 str8_akademiks said
75% over???

who u know 38 in tha leauge thats still GOOD?

gibnshyt said
KOBE'S CAREER IS NOT 75% OVER....HE IS DEFINITELY IN HIS PRIME.....WTF!!!
Yeah true but he is surrouned by sh*t players and I don't see him winning two or three more championships in the next 3-4 more years

Last edited by Young OG; 04-16-2006 at 03:52 PM..

12 years ago '05        #43
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 1072 1072
 str8_akademiks said
75% over???

Steve Kerr
Scottie Pippin
Ron Harper
Dennis Rodman..

Props and I agree

12 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 Tempus said
Think about what you just said. kobe is 27. jordan didnt do nothin till he was like 28.

This is the type of sh*t I'm talking about, would you all stop making comments about the situation if YOU JUST STARTED WATCHING BASKETBALL WITHIN THE LAST 3 YEARS.

Jordan's career high in points came in his 3rd year @ age 23, 37.1pts, 2.88steals, 4.6assists, 5.2boards, on 48.2% shooting and he played all 82games.

12 years ago '04        #45
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 262 262
 jumpman_23 said
to the person that said kobe is already better than jordan is an absolute RETARD... there is no comparison... he needs a good team around em... did jordan have a good team?!.. his team was average at best and jordan made them champions... kobe has yet to prove that so u cant even have a comparison about this.. til kobe does this not jus once a few times like jordan.. mayyyybe then we can consider this notion
!!!!!!!!!!!! k!ll yourself. Scottie Pippen is one of the greatest players to ever play the game, Dennis Rodman was a rebounding machine, Steve Kerr did nothing but drop tres, and the list goes on and on and on. you must be fu*king stupid. bulls role players > Lakers championship role players

12 years ago '05        #46
rippac4 
space
space
$14,479 | Props total: 1587 1587
people miss Jordan that much

12 years ago '04        #47
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
mark jackson is a genius who should have his own show..........

......and he needs to go find one asap

12 years ago '04        #48
KURUPTION!!! 545 heat pts545
space
space
$34,755 | Props total: 1267 1267
 jumpman_23 said
to the person that said kobe is already better than jordan is an absolute RETARD... there is no comparison... he needs a good team around em... did jordan have a good team?!.. his team was average at best
Are you fu*king insane since when is having Pippen, Rodman & Kerr average at best?

12 years ago '04        #49
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
mark jackson = cheddar bob

12 years ago '05        #50
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,376 | Props total: 3635 3635
let me say this, Kobe will NEVER be better than MJ, NEVER. sure kobe can score a million points a game but that means nothing, hes selfish as hell and lacks the leadership qualities to make the entire team play effectively. MJ had limitless potential, i remember back in the day MJ had a serious a.ss flu, i mean this n*gga was on the court lookin like he was gonna collapse and he STILL came to play and STILL was bussin people a.ss on the court, the coaches and sh*t was like yo you should sit out and he was like nah fu*k dat im playin. Kobe not gonna do no sh*t like dat. kobe got mad skills but hell never be MJ.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoop just played himself with this post
70 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time to address the Elephant in the room. Rap music is poisoning our y..
203 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Knows Damn Well Them Shorts Too Small For All That A$$
70 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Katt Williams To C Tha God :"I Can Smell Your Foundation Make Up From O..
89 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - BREAKING: CNN reports Saudis admit to killing Jamal Khashoggi
7 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
This bih is fiiiiine
12 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Terry Rozier will not agree to an extension with the Celtics, will become ..
19 comments
45 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Best look yet at Peter Parker’s new suit in ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home
28 comments
6 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL The GOAT Brady shows love to Antonio Brown
22 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hot97 talking that hot sh-t about Kanye
16 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Patriots have banned fan who threw beer at Tyreek Hill & turned matter ove..
75 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 beefing with Khabib's manager
5 comments
18 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside I'm sorry but Aubrey doesn't get to play the victim
1 comments
19 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 6IX9INE Trolls Drake “My Dad Is A Better Father Than You!”
38 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Big mouth Gaylen Ramsey silent after Dallas ass whooping
43 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Mating Potential: An examination
0 comments
40 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 15 - JUST IN: New York City has first weekend without a shooting i..
4 comments
30 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
 NFL Raiders Reportedly Looking For First-Round Pick In Trade Talks For Amari C..
32 comments
45 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA BREAKING: Larry Nance Jr. has signed a 4-Year/$45 Million Contract Extensi..
25 comments
45 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boosie on 6ix9ine trolling
0 comments
16 minutes ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Player2
SPdaGOAT
theFREAK
micropave
Gang Sht
LeMar G
DrizzyStan06
Kush Charasi
Mr Scaramucci
squirtofkahlua
Top 10 most slapped recently
gemini8686
suavehooper
Sin
TriniSoldier
TaxStoneCooked
BustaCarmichaeI
asap711
The6ix6969
squirtofkahlua
dtdroid

most viewed right now
online now  43
Article inside Former ‘American Idol’ Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
51 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
271 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside What Happens If You Stop Ma***rbating (Motion Picture x List)
153 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside onlyyaelin
127 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  18
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside WARNING: Set your messages to private on ps4 NOW! Huge System breaking..
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  8
Who was arrested due to T.I. being an informant?
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy