Mark Jackson say's KOBE will be greater then MJ.....halftime of LAKER GAME..WATCH!!!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #241
f to the soong 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe will never amount to anything Jordan, not shoes, legacy, personality, public image, nothing...

Jordan is considered the greatest cause of everything he brought to the game. the man single handidly built a sneaker culture, brought legions of fans to the game, and ran his team with stupid success. i dont think any coach or player will have an impact on a team like Jordan had on his bulls (although James is doing a pretty good job).

look at the players around jordan, granted harper, and pippen are above average players as well as rodman (rodman was out of his prime as an all around player but he was still on top of the rebound game at the time) but alone they werent sh*t, Jordan made them great and thats something kobe will never be able to do if he keeps with the same attitude. also look at who the bulls had in positions like PF and C, most of the time Jordan was there they had a no name center that was just there to take up space.

If Kobe could take this laker team to atleast 2 championships than i would consider him being close to Mike, but as its shaping up AI has better career scoring stats, steals, a.ssists, and minutes than Kobe and they were both drafted in 96' (arguably the best draft class ever)
 12 years ago '04        #242
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 5428 5428
 1000bluntz said:
That's why LeBron wears #8 right?
i gave you you're lil dave chapell moment, but lebron DID in fact say it.
 12 years ago '04        #243
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said:
hahaha whoever said your fav players fav. player just got owned, get out the thread
i love it when people say sh*t like that.
 12 years ago '04        #244
space
space
oh yeah, and congrats to kobe for winning his first nba scoring title....but it won't be his last
 12 years ago '04        #245
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
"And If I ain't better than BIG, I'm the closest one..."
 12 years ago '04        #246
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 shonuff12 said:
jordan has better individual accomplishments anyway

but he won no mvps and no scoring titles...it's the same thing kobe is doing now...just backwards...kobe still needs to win 3 titles, 9 scoring titles, and 5 mvps in less than 10 years..it ain't happening

jordan has better individual stats, true, (for now)

give kobe some people that can put the ball in the hole other then l. odom, when he lays it up wit them long a.ss arms, give him somebody that can drop 3's like kerr,(smush cant do it like that) somebody that can grab boards like rodman(it definately aint kwame) kobe dont have the guns jordan had on his side, if he did he wouldnt be triple teamed all the team & he gotta shoot cuz half of em cant make open 15-20 footers, at least not on a consistent basis like ron harper & horace grant.

it aint all about the scoring title(9 times as u say) sh*t thats great but would he have had all them titles if he was triple teamed AT ALL TIMES, he'd be able to pass the ball 85% of the time & the ball was goin in anyway because his teammates can flatout score somehow, can u say that for the lakers?

jordan is/was the greatest ever but kobe is challenging that spot this year next year & the year after that, if we r still having this conversation then, he could be the best, & he'll still play another 4-5 years after that

04-20-2006, 03:11 PM         #247
POMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread still going on lol
 12 years ago '05        #248
NY RICH G 
space
space
$572 | Props total: 0 0
:finger: MARC JACKSON, BUM AZZ NICKA
 04-20-2006, 03:46 PM         #249
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
jordan has better individual stats, true, (for now)

give kobe some people that can put the ball in the hole other then l. odom, when he lays it up wit them long a.ss arms, give him somebody that can drop 3's like kerr,(smush cant do it like that) somebody that can grab boards like rodman(it definately aint kwame) kobe dont have the guns jordan had on his side, if he did he wouldnt be triple teamed all the team & he gotta shoot cuz half of em cant make open 15-20 footers, at least not on a consistent basis like ron harper & horace grant.
no sh*t the lakers would be better if they had better players..i am not denying that...what i am saying is kobe has a lot of catching up to do and very limited time to do it in and I don't think he will end up doing it. ANd I think his GM is an idiot and his team is in cap hell, they are not going to be able to get him the help he needs to get those rings....plus he's way behind in the indivudal categories

casper said:
it aint all about the scoring title(9 times as u say) sh*t thats great but would he have had all them titles if he was triple teamed AT ALL TIMES, he'd be able to pass the ball 85% of the time & the ball was goin in anyway because his teammates can flatout score somehow, can u say that for the lakers?

jordan is/was the greatest ever but kobe is challenging that spot this year next year & the year after that, if we r still having this conversation then, he could be the best, & he'll still play another 4-5 years after that
actually he won the scoring title 10 times...9 more than kobe so far.

And I am not saying that jordan didn't have a better team b/c I think he obviously did, BUT you have to recognize that jordan won the scoring titles, MVPs and rings TOGETHER quite a few times....and that's not just team mates...team mates don't win you scoring titles.

Like i said, kobe is a long way behind in every category and he has about 6-8 years to step it up and win some rings, MVPs, and scoring titles, and I don't think he will have the help to do it.
 12 years ago '04        #250
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
everybody knows deep down kobe is not better than jordan... you're just thinking so cuz he's the best right now... in like 5 years you're all gonna say LBJ is better than jordan and better than kobe just cuz he'll be the best then....I honestly think kobe's come the closest so far but he's in his prime now and in the next 5 years he wont win another championship, unless he gets someone like garnett, t mac, or melo with him, and even then do you think he could play team ball.... by the time the lakers build another winner it'll be lebron's time and it's almost wade's time, and who knows where melo's gonna go by then.
 12 years ago '04        #251
Icy 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 39 39
The Kid Is Not Jordan. Kobe isn't even a sweat off Jordan's nutsack. I talked to Mark Jackson... that n*gga is the stupidest person to ever be on Sports Television. I can't even hold a conversation with the dude. Honestly, he needs to get a life. The reason he mad is because Jordan would school him every single year and let Mark Jackson know that he ain't sh*t. So.. Quite Frankly, how are you going to listen to Mark Jackson's opinion.. when he told me that Reggie Miller is more clutch than Jordan? I don't know what world he came from.. but I'm damn sure that he ain't from here. They need to take him off the air. I've already told them that I'm not dealing with his bullsh*t backstage anymore. fu*k MARK JACKSON! AND HIS DAMN OPINIONS
 12 years ago '05        #252
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
and fu*k u stevan "gay" smith, but yea kobe is not better than jordan yet but he will be
 12 years ago '04        #253
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 shonuff12 said:
no sh*t the lakers would be better if they had better players..i am not denying that...what i am saying is kobe has a lot of catching up to do and very limited time to do it in and I don't think he will end up doing it. ANd I think his GM is an idiot and his team is in cap hell, they are not going to be able to get him the help he needs to get those rings....plus he's way behind in the indivudal categories

actually he won the scoring title 10 times...9 more than kobe so far.

And I am not saying that jordan didn't have a better team b/c I think he obviously did, BUT you have to recognize that jordan won the scoring titles, MVPs and rings TOGETHER quite a few times....and that's not just team mates...team mates don't win you scoring titles.

Like i said, kobe is a long way behind in every category and he has about 6-8 years to step it up and win some rings, MVPs, and scoring titles, and I don't think he will have the help to do it.

U HAVE GOOD VALID POINTS, BUT THE FACT IS, THE CHANCES R PRETTY DAMN GOOD THAT IF(THE MOST INFAMOUS WORD IN SPORTS TALK) LA DID HAVE CAP SPACE TO GIVE KOBE ROLE PLAYERS OF THE SAME CALIBER, HE'D HAVE AROUND THE SAME AMOUNT OF INDIVIDUAL TITLE(MAYBE NOT MORE, CUZ ITS JUST TOO LATE NOW) BUT IF HE HAD THEM HIS CAREER, WOULD WE BE HAVING THIS CONVO OR WOULD IT BE POINT BLANK KOBE?

PLEASE NOBODY GIMME THE BULsh*t ABOUT KOBE BALL HOGGIN SO THE ROLE PLAYERS WOULDNT GET THE BALL CUZ WE ALL KNOW HE DOES TRY TO GET THE TEAM INTO THE OFFENSE THEY JUST fu*k UP AT THE MOST IMPORTANT TIMES, UNLIKE ROLE PLAYERS JORDAN HAD, OR EVEN THE PLAYERS THE LAKERS HAD WIT SHAQ,SUCH AS D. FISHER, R. HORRY, ETC.

IMMA GIVE U PROPS THO CUZ I FEEL LIKE U ACTUALLY POINTING OUT POINTS, NOT JUST THOUGHTS & OPINIONS
 04-21-2006, 03:36 PM         #254
Rukahspac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no matter what jordan will be what you have to pass and never will get over it people just like big and pac no one will pass them its what you reach for but you will never be
 04-21-2006, 03:50 PM         #255
C.Zuniga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe's Great but he's no MJ.
 04-21-2006, 07:02 PM         #256
Born Supreme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smdh

kobe had what mike had as far as a team goes....mike just made his teammates better and kobe doesn't trust his

odom could be his pippen if kobe just surrendered the pill erry now & then

and was mike shootin 27 times a game? jus axin
 04-21-2006, 09:13 PM         #257
rj1091  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoeva said dat crap is real stupid.He doesnt even pass da ball dat much.There will neva be anotha MJ!I give Kobe his props but he doesn't compare to Mike #23.MVP=Lebron James. He brought his team to 40 wins to like 50 wins. above 500% winning percentage.Like I said Jordan is da best of all times.You can eat it, swallow it, write it down,and sit on it. I don't care!
 04-21-2006, 09:26 PM         #258
Possyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st off Marc Jackson is a NOBODY, it shouldnt matter what he says.....2nd, MJ gave everybody in this generation a style to run with....KOBE is simply a pretty good replica, cheap imitation of MICHAEL JORDAN................Kobe mastered Michael Jordans Game exactlyy, such as the Fade-away, etc.....thats why you have to give him Respect, but to say he is better than MJ is just showing Disrespect.............the ONLY guy in the NBA right now that i have RESPECT for is ALLEN IVERSON...every young kid coming up in this next generation is simply an ALLEN IVERSON wannabe, everyone wants to play his type of game (IVERSON is his OWN player, havent seen any1 like him since Nate Archibald, and Nate doesnt even compare)

Last edited by Possyy; 04-21-2006 at 09:27 PM..
 04-23-2006, 01:09 PM         #259
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sorry for startin this thread........it's out of hand now.......ya'll still cant be talkin bout this shyt.....OF COURSE KOBE IS BETTER THAN JORDAN WAS...HAHAH JUST fu*kIN AROUND, STOP WRITING IN THIS THREAD NOW!!!
 12 years ago '05        #260
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
kobe is wack. He will never be up there with MJ.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago