Mark Jackson say's KOBE will be greater then MJ.....halftime of LAKER GAME..WATCH!!!

view more...

most viewed right now
31 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #251
Icy 
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 47 47
The Kid Is Not Jordan. Kobe isn't even a sweat off Jordan's nutsack. I talked to Mark Jackson... that n*gga is the stupidest person to ever be on Sports Television. I can't even hold a conversation with the dude. Honestly, he needs to get a life. The reason he mad is because Jordan would school him every single year and let Mark Jackson know that he ain't sh*t. So.. Quite Frankly, how are you going to listen to Mark Jackson's opinion.. when he told me that Reggie Miller is more clutch than Jordan? I don't know what world he came from.. but I'm damn sure that he ain't from here. They need to take him off the air. I've already told them that I'm not dealing with his bullsh*t backstage anymore. fu*k MARK JACKSON! AND HIS DAMN OPINIONS

13 years ago '05        #252
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,965 | Props total: 753 753
and fu*k u stevan "gay" smith, but yea kobe is not better than jordan yet but he will be

13 years ago '04        #253
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 shonuff12 said
no sh*t the lakers would be better if they had better players..i am not denying that...what i am saying is kobe has a lot of catching up to do and very limited time to do it in and I don't think he will end up doing it. ANd I think his GM is an idiot and his team is in cap hell, they are not going to be able to get him the help he needs to get those rings....plus he's way behind in the indivudal categories

actually he won the scoring title 10 times...9 more than kobe so far.

And I am not saying that jordan didn't have a better team b/c I think he obviously did, BUT you have to recognize that jordan won the scoring titles, MVPs and rings TOGETHER quite a few times....and that's not just team mates...team mates don't win you scoring titles.

Like i said, kobe is a long way behind in every category and he has about 6-8 years to step it up and win some rings, MVPs, and scoring titles, and I don't think he will have the help to do it.

U HAVE GOOD VALID POINTS, BUT THE FACT IS, THE CHANCES R PRETTY DAMN GOOD THAT IF(THE MOST INFAMOUS WORD IN SPORTS TALK) LA DID HAVE CAP SPACE TO GIVE KOBE ROLE PLAYERS OF THE SAME CALIBER, HE'D HAVE AROUND THE SAME AMOUNT OF INDIVIDUAL TITLE(MAYBE NOT MORE, CUZ ITS JUST TOO LATE NOW) BUT IF HE HAD THEM HIS CAREER, WOULD WE BE HAVING THIS CONVO OR WOULD IT BE POINT BLANK KOBE?

PLEASE NOBODY GIMME THE BULsh*t ABOUT KOBE BALL HOGGIN SO THE ROLE PLAYERS WOULDNT GET THE BALL CUZ WE ALL KNOW HE DOES TRY TO GET THE TEAM INTO THE OFFENSE THEY JUST fu*k UP AT THE MOST IMPORTANT TIMES, UNLIKE ROLE PLAYERS JORDAN HAD, OR EVEN THE PLAYERS THE LAKERS HAD WIT SHAQ,SUCH AS D. FISHER, R. HORRY, ETC.

IMMA GIVE U PROPS THO CUZ I FEEL LIKE U ACTUALLY POINTING OUT POINTS, NOT JUST THOUGHTS & OPINIONS

04-21-2006, 03:36 PM         #254
Rukahspac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no matter what jordan will be what you have to pass and never will get over it people just like big and pac no one will pass them its what you reach for but you will never be

04-21-2006, 03:50 PM         #255
C.Zuniga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe's Great but he's no MJ.

04-21-2006, 07:02 PM         #256
Born Supreme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smdh

kobe had what mike had as far as a team goes....mike just made his teammates better and kobe doesn't trust his

odom could be his pippen if kobe just surrendered the pill erry now & then

and was mike shootin 27 times a game? jus axin

04-21-2006, 09:13 PM         #257
rj1091  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoeva said dat crap is real stupid.He doesnt even pass da ball dat much.There will neva be anotha MJ!I give Kobe his props but he doesn't compare to Mike #23.MVP=Lebron James. He brought his team to 40 wins to like 50 wins. above 500% winning percentage.Like I said Jordan is da best of all times.You can eat it, swallow it, write it down,and sit on it. I don't care!

04-21-2006, 09:26 PM         #258
Possyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st off Marc Jackson is a NOBODY, it shouldnt matter what he says.....2nd, MJ gave everybody in this generation a style to run with....KOBE is simply a pretty good replica, cheap imitation of MICHAEL JORDAN................Kobe mastered Michael Jordans Game exactlyy, such as the Fade-away, etc.....thats why you have to give him Respect, but to say he is better than MJ is just showing Disrespect.............the ONLY guy in the NBA right now that i have RESPECT for is ALLEN IVERSON...every young kid coming up in this next generation is simply an ALLEN IVERSON wannabe, everyone wants to play his type of game (IVERSON is his OWN player, havent seen any1 like him since Nate Archibald, and Nate doesnt even compare)

Last edited by Possyy; 04-21-2006 at 09:27 PM..

04-23-2006, 01:09 PM         #259
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sorry for startin this thread........it's out of hand now.......ya'll still cant be talkin bout this shyt.....OF COURSE KOBE IS BETTER THAN JORDAN WAS...HAHAH JUST fu*kIN AROUND, STOP WRITING IN THIS THREAD NOW!!!

13 years ago '05        #260
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
kobe is wack. He will never be up there with MJ.

13 years ago '05        #261
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,423 | Props total: 2378 2378
sh*t I need a video of this

04-23-2006, 03:27 PM         #262
adrush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Possible, but he's so damn annoying. He's the main reason why I don't watch the Nets' games when it's on YES. I'd actually rather see Marv paired with Bill Walton for the 48 minutes.

04-23-2006, 03:43 PM         #263
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mark Jackson is STILL mad that MJ beat the knicks a.ss

12 years ago '04        #264
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,901 | Props total: 5036 5036

this is why Pippen hates Kobe...

"GET UP bi*ch!!!"

hahaha

Vintage

11-04-2006, 12:21 PM         #265
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hop off

11-04-2006, 12:26 PM         #266
MrW1gg1es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BILL RUSSELL $hits on ANYONE you can name that EVER played BASKETBALL or even touched a BASKETBALL

12 years ago '05        #267
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,172 | Props total: 590 590
kobe is dat dude but he aint neva gonna be betta then jordan i dont know wht jackson was thinkin sayin dat
dt

12 years ago '04        #268
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 7677 7677
LOL @ at this thread being ressurected from the dead!!

11-04-2006, 12:40 PM         #269
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you wanna kno why pippen hates Kobe..

12 years ago '05        #270
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
if you saw the way Kobe played yesterday with the Lakers, he can easily shape that team to win the playoffs this year

11-04-2006, 01:38 PM         #271
jordanshoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok

8===D

11-04-2006, 02:52 PM         #272
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pippen was ready to knock Jackson out. Kobe is still the best in the league.

12 years ago '05        #273
pnoi89 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,378 | Props total: 7113 7113
 MrW1gg1es said
BILL RUSSELL $hits on ANYONE you can name that EVER played BASKETBALL or even touched a BASKETBALL
have u ever actually seen him play??.................or do u just based that on stats?...:rolleyes:

11-04-2006, 04:23 PM         #274
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ this dumb a.ss mark jackson apologizing a month later about the comments he made on this.......

didnt this moron get fired

11-04-2006, 04:36 PM         #275
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said

this is why Pippen hates Kobe...

"GET UP bi*ch!!!"

hahaha

Vintage

GTFOH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with yo weak a.ss 20 seconds of ownage.....

even an old pippen was workin dude fu*k outta here

point is anybody can make a mix and get owned... thats not the reason why pippen was willin cuz of those 3 plays comon dude get yo mind right!

Last edited by P DEDOS 954; 11-04-2006 at 04:38 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+57online now  38
Video inside Teyana Taylor is not ugly. ( RAWNOPULLOUT rough and rugged edition)
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  34
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
NBA Stat Nerds are needed. Shot attempts by MJ, compared to Lebron, in scoring.
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside PSN Black Friday Sale
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+25online now  14
Kanye donates $150'000 to family of late bodyguard killed by cops
61 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-119online now  13
Ancient Egyptians were more EUROPEAN than African
125 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  11
Video inside Kodak Just killed 6ix9ine career
190 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  11
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy