Mark Jackson say's KOBE will be greater then MJ.....halftime of LAKER GAME..WATCH!!!

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #201
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 dontebee said:
Here we go with this...
I usually don't talk to you cause ure beneath me but....

Kobe is 27....

Micheal Jordan Won all 6 of his NBA Championships AFTER THE AGE OF 27

Micheal Jordan Won 4 of his 5 LEAGUE MVP AWARDS AFTER THE AGE OF 27

Micheal Jordan Won all 6 of his Finals MVP Trophies AFTER THE AGE OF 27

Micheal Jordan competed in 9 of his 13 All Star Games AFTER THE AGE OF 27

Now I will say again... Kobe is NOT JORDAN but Kobe is right where he needs to be....

Right, which is the total opposite of what Kobe has done. Kobe is finished with winning championships.

Jordan's team was being built early in his career, Kobe jumped into a championship ready team then....

HE MADE THEM DISMANTLE HIS CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL ACCOMPLIHSMENTS

Now teams don't get rebuilt over a season or two Kobe's team is more then one player away especially with him on the team. He is a selfish player and if his spotlight in L.A. starts to drift to another player, guess what THEY GOTTA GO JUST LIKE THE MOST DOMINATE FORCE WE HAVE EVER SEEN. This little bi*ch wasn't happy even though he stayed in the Finals and winning championship because "It wasn't his team".

So he has made his bed he has to lay in it. Get this sh*t through your head HE IS NOT PLAYING 10 MORE PRODUCTIVE SEASONS OR WINNING ANY MORE RINGS.

AND HE IS NOT fu*kING WITH JORDAN:banghead: :banghead: DAMN!!
 12 years ago '05        #202
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
exactly....im not a prophet or anything...ur right...in the next 3 years its unlikely the lakers will be in the finals....the mavericks are more likely to make it in the next 5 years....this is reaching but we might even see lebron in the finals for the first time before kobe gets there again....they shoulda just kept shaq....
 04-18-2006, 01:43 PM         #203
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bay yall some HATERS! LOL That is Funny To me! To not give a man his props is an issue for me... What good does it do you to hate on him... What do U get outta that?
 12 years ago '05        #204
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
^^^ppl do give him his props....the vast number of d*ck riders overshadow haters or whateva you wanna call them......most haters will admit he is good...but the d*ckrider prevents most ppl from seeing that....
 04-18-2006, 02:26 PM         #205
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said:
Here we go with this...
I usually don't talk to you cause ure beneath me but....

Kobe is 27....

Micheal Jordan Won all 6 of his NBA Championships AFTER THE AGE OF 27

Micheal Jordan Won 4 of his 5 LEAGUE MVP AWARDS AFTER THE AGE OF 27

Micheal Jordan Won all 6 of his Finals MVP Trophies AFTER THE AGE OF 27

Micheal Jordan competed in 9 of his 13 All Star Games AFTER THE AGE OF

Now I will say again... Kobe is NOT JORDAN but Kobe is right where he needs to be....
You are slow....

#1-you just decide to ignore scoring titles..wonder why? oh that's right because it disproves your point, he also won defensive player of the year before 27

#2- jordan acheived more before 27 than kobe did...nuff said

#3-Jordan's team was better than kobe's team...anyone who thinks that kobe can win another ring before 2007-2008 obviously hasn't looked at their payroll or their roster..he loses two more years right there

#4- You also a.ssume kobe will play 10 more years, with no loss in skills..which is an absurd a.ssumption...he'll play 6-7...in terms of what he has to accomplish to be considered as great as jordan..he has to dominate the NBA for the rest of his career every season..he has to win at least 3 mvps, 5 scoring titles and at least one more ring for us to even talk about him in the same sentence with jordan..and that's a lot to do in only 6-7 years. Espcially with quality competition like bron, iverson, and wade

#5-you don't talk to me because you can't stand the truth...jordan >> kobe....
 04-18-2006, 02:30 PM         #206
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said:
Hey Dildo.... Wouldn't you have to do those Stats from 98' Mike's last DOMINATE YEAR in order to prove why it's so different... Because Mike benefited from those Stats just like KOBE!

@ your stupid a.ss..did you even look at the question I was responding too or do you just spew garbage out of your mouth?

dude asked me to explain how the game has changed over the years...and that's what I did..

of course mike benefitted from some of those stats, but he had LESS time with the advantages, while kobe has had his whole career with them

@ your slow a.ss
 04-18-2006, 02:32 PM         #207
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said:
Bay yall some HATERS! LOL That is Funny To me! To not give a man his props is an issue for me... What good does it do you to hate on him... What do U get outta that?
grow up..i NEVER said kobe is not a great player...he's the best in game right now..no question IMO..but homo kobe stans wanna say he's BETTER than jordan...when he IS NOT EVEN CLOSE..note the difference fool
 04-18-2006, 02:53 PM         #208
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
You are slow....

#1-you just decide to ignore scoring titles..wonder why? oh that's right because it disproves your point, he also won defensive player of the year before 27

#2- jordan acheived more before 27 than kobe did...nuff said

#3-Jordan's team was better than kobe's team...anyone who thinks that kobe can win another ring before 2007-2008 obviously hasn't looked at their payroll or their roster..he loses two more years right there

#4- You also a.ssume kobe will play 10 more years, with no loss in skills..which is an absurd a.ssumption...he'll play 6-7...in terms of what he has to accomplish to be considered as great as jordan..he has to dominate the NBA for the rest of his career every season..he has to win at least 3 mvps, 5 scoring titles and at least one more ring for us to even talk about him in the same sentence with jordan..and that's a lot to do in only 6-7 years. Espcially with quality competition like bron, iverson, and wade

#5-you don't talk to me because you can't stand the truth...jordan >> kobe....
#1 What does that have to do with who would be better... I also didn't put that Jordans Highest 69 is 12 shy of Kobe's 81...

#2 1 MVP and 4 scoring titles.... Are U serious! That's better than 1 scoring title and 3 rings?

#3 Agreed (Unfourtunately) But,Almost everyone's Salary Drops off at the end of the 2006-2007 season...

#4 Man U better ask some of these BENCH warmers how good you have to be to win a ring... Kobe can Dominate for the next 5 years cause there is no one that is better than him in the game RIGHT NOW.... Then he can be David Robinson and just Ride the new commers back to his final 2 rings... LOL
 04-18-2006, 02:55 PM         #209
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
grow up..i NEVER said kobe is not a great player...he's the best in game right now..no question IMO..but homo kobe stans wanna say he's BETTER than jordan...when he IS NOT EVEN CLOSE..note the difference fool
I know I said this once but For the SPECIAL KIDS....
 04-18-2006, 03:04 PM         #210
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ your stupid a.ss..did you even look at the question I was responding too or do you just spew garbage out of your mouth?

dude asked me to explain how the game has changed over the years...and that's what I did..

of course mike benefitted from some of those stats, but he had LESS time with the advantages, while kobe has had his whole career with them

@ your slow a.ss

U DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT U're Saying....

If Jordan Started in 84 (When the "Decline" started)And Played in the League Actively for 16 Years.... (Kobe has been in the league for 10 Years)
Then how exactly does he have LESS time with those "advantages" than Kobe???
 12 years ago '04        #211
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
quick question... how do you get an 81 pt game and not have anyone on the other team foul out? answer ... the game was set up .... IMO kobe's a great player but let's be realistic when you're gettin sh*tted on like that you gotta take a shot at the dude... when wilt scored 100 he was the only 7foot dude in the league so nobody was fu*kin with him
 12 years ago '04        #212
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
 fat_boyy21 said:
quick question... how do you get an 81 pt game and not have anyone on the other team foul out? answer ... the game was set up ....
oh my, so now you're screaming out "conspiracy" theories?

man this place gets better and better by the day, lol
 04-18-2006, 06:38 PM         #213
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
quick question... how do you get an 81 pt game and not have anyone on the other team foul out? answer ... the game was set up .... IMO kobe's a great player but let's be realistic when you're gettin sh*tted on like that you gotta take a shot at the dude... when wilt scored 100 he was the only 7foot dude in the league so nobody was fu*kin with him

yo dude shut the fu*k up...........game wasnt set up, n*ggaz just cant fu*k wit kobe......and wilt scored all those points cause everyone including the ref was scared of him......if he said dont touch me , they not touchin hi, or he woulda punched one of them n*ggaz in they head
 04-18-2006, 06:41 PM         #214
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and all u n*ggaz gettin ya'll lil "facts" and postin them........ SITE the website you got it from, cause ya'll just goin on yahoo and typing in "way's jordan is better then kobe"...........fucckin losers
 04-18-2006, 07:47 PM         #215
muzikfrk75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unkleluc said:
There might be another jordan ( i personally say wades the closest...but i wont go into detail:D )..but not Kobe--hes not efficient enough in the stats department(except for scoring) Kobe cant make anyone better on that squad---Hes a great player(i love him) but hes the King of all Ball hoggers man...

I feel the same thing about Wade
 04-18-2006, 07:49 PM         #216
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said:
#1 What does that have to do with who would be better... I also didn't put that Jordans Highest 69 is 12 shy of Kobe's 81...
which has nothing to do with who's a better player all time...unless you wanna say david robinson is better than 99% of all players.

And how many scoring titles you won has a lot to do with who's a better player all time...how do you measure dominance besides MVPs, scoring titles, and rings?

dontebee said:
#2 1 MVP and 4 scoring titles.... Are U serious! That's better than 1 scoring title and 3 rings?
in terms of individual accomplishment..yes it is..especially when kobe played on a stacked team

dontebee said:
#3 Agreed (Unfourtunately) But,Almost everyone's Salary Drops off at the end of the 2006-2007 season...
yes but that's two years he will lost where he could have theoretically won a ring..so he probably won't ever have as many as mike unless they make some HUGE moves..and don't even get me started on kupchak..you're a laker fan, you should already know

dontebee said:
#4 Man U better ask some of these BENCH warmers how good you have to be to win a ring... Kobe can Dominate for the next 5 years cause there is no one that is better than him in the game RIGHT NOW.... Then he can be David Robinson and just Ride the new commers back to his final 2 rings... LOL
you're on crack son...who do you think they are gonna draft as the new comers...you see any tim duncans coming out in the next few years? I sure don't. Dominant players like that just don't come out of no where. Plus the lakers will finish 6-9 or so in the west every year so they won't have any lottery picks to draft anyone great..and like i said..mitch kupchak...nuff said
 04-18-2006, 07:50 PM         #217
bjacked  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who Gives A Sh*t What Marc Jackson Thinks! Jordan Is The Greatest Of All Time
 04-18-2006, 07:52 PM         #218
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said:
I know I said this once but For the SPECIAL KIDS....
@ you....you asked why don't give kobe props and i am saying that i DO GIVE kobe props..just not JORDAN props...I didn't even say you said anything...go read what I wrote again and come back when you understand it
 04-18-2006, 07:57 PM         #219
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bjacked said:
Who Gives A Sh*t What Marc Jackson Thinks! Jordan Is The Greatest Of All Time
^^^^was .......then came then joe bryant fu*k some chick.....and made this kid named kobe.......
 04-18-2006, 07:58 PM         #220
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said:
U DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT U're Saying....

If Jordan Started in 84 (When the "Decline" started)And Played in the League Actively for 16 Years.... (Kobe has been in the league for 10 Years)
Then how exactly does he have LESS time with those "advantages" than Kobe???
is this really that difficult for you? did you even read what I wrote? I NEVER said that 84 was the start of the decline...i just picked that because it was jordan's first year..

second, even if you wanted to say that declined STARTED in 84...it was MUCH farther along by the time kobe came in then it was in 84...i know you know what a DECLINE is..it wasn't INSTANTLY to the level it is now..it was a slow decline...hence kobe got more benefit out of it because when he started it was already at a lower level than it was when jordan started.

third, I haven't even gotten into the f*g**t hand check rules that the nba has now and the perimeter defense calls....doesn't it make you fools wonder that the number of 30 and 40 point games is up? the number of times a player has been to the foul line more than 20 times a game is up?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now