squad up!

Mark Jackson say's KOBE will be greater then MJ.....halftime of LAKER GAME..WATCH!!!

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #226
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,077 | Props total: 18296 18296
It will be impossible for Kobe to become better than MJ when he won't even be the best player of his generation because there's this young n*gga in CLE who already has that spot solidified if you f*g**ts forgot. Hate on bi*ches.

12 years ago '04        #227
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,927 | Props total: 7045 7045
 1000bluntz said
It will be impossible for Kobe to become better than MJ when he won't even be the best player of his generation because there's this young n*gga in CLE who already has that spot solidified if you f*g**ts forgot. Hate on bi*ches.

you k!ll me with that sh*t. and for the record lebron isn't in kobe's generation. he admitted that he grew up idolizing mamba. hahaha, you favorite player's favorite player: KOBE

12 years ago '04        #228
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 1000bluntz said

"hate on"........u have kobe's mugshot as ya avi, thats crazy hate, u make alot of good points on alot of subjects, im wit u in alot of sh*t, but everytime somebody talkin bout kobe, u talk sh*t about him like that chick he smashed was ya girl or somethin, read my post & find the clip where ya cleveland boy said himself "kobe is the best player in the nba" i got it in my espn mag, i dont know where it is right now i would quote the sh*t he talk about how kobe hanlde triple teams & quadruple teams like no other....i can see if u just dont like the man, but how can u deny his talent on the basketball court. & then how u got the nerve to say hate on, when u prolly the biggest kobe hater on the board

12 years ago '04        #229
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,077 | Props total: 18296 18296
 Young Professa said

you k!ll me with that sh*t. and for the record lebron isn't in kobe's generation. he admitted that he grew up idolizing mamba. hahaha, you favorite player's favorite player: KOBE
That's why LeBron wears #8 right?

12 years ago '04        #230
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,116 | Props total: 6890 6890
 1000bluntz said
Regardless of what # he wears he did say that in espn mag

12 years ago '04        #231
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 1000bluntz said
hahaha whoever said your fav players fav. player just got owned, get out the thread

12 years ago '04        #232
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Jordan>> KB all day everyday... cant believe u kobe stans are arguing this.

hell Lebron>> Kobe.. hes playin with less than Kobe (at least Kobe got LO), but Brons numbers (not just poiints) are unreal

Kobe might end up being a better scorer than Jordan, but thats cuz they got all these stupid a.ss handchekin rules and its impossible for one defender to stop a guy of Kobes caliber and if Jordan was in his prime he would be putting up same or higher numbers, and being named 1st Defensive team every year.

04-19-2006, 03:47 PM         #233
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said
if ur lookin at stats dan marino is arguably the best qb ever, wit no rings.(im just makin the point that rings dont mean everything when ur talkin about who's a better individual player)
jordan has better individual accomplishments anyway

casper said
kobe got half the amount of jordans rings in less time...go head say it "but he had shaq", so did penny, so does wade, they aint got no rings, how many does shaq got wit out kobe?....anyway
but he won no mvps and no scoring titles...it's the same thing kobe is doing now...just backwards...kobe still needs to win 3 titles, 9 scoring titles, and 5 mvps in less than 10 years..it ain't happening

04-19-2006, 07:45 PM         #234
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody shut the hell up wit this "handcheck" comeback for everything, and face the damn truth.......kobe is now a basketball god

04-19-2006, 07:46 PM         #235
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said
if ur lookin at stats dan marino is arguably the best qb ever, wit no rings.(im just makin the point that rings dont mean everything when ur talkin about who's a better individual player)

kobe got half the amount of jordans rings in less time...go head say it "but he had shaq", so did penny, so does wade, they aint got no rings, how many does shaq got wit out kobe?....anyway

i dont think kobe is better then jordan now, but i know i watch kobe when he playin the same way i watched jordan, when he played, when its all said & done & both careers r over, i dont think its completely impossible to think kobe better, it could happen.every generation has greats, magic, kareem, bird, reggie miller,jordan, kobe, iverson,lebron & wade(we'll see)the crazy thing is, kobe is still going into the next generation, so all these young guys that make it in the nba, look up to kobe & ai, lebron himself said kobe his favorite player, in about 10 years ur gonna have people sayin they grew up watchin lebron & wade & all them & at that point in time kobe is gonna be retired but still remembered(he'll end up retiring in about 8 years, unless he tries to keep doin it as an older man (as jordan did, & still did it pretty effectively)

the other day i saw a girl about 12 years old ball up a piece of paper & throw it in the trash can sayin "kobe for 3", that reminded me of how i used to do sayin "jordan at the buzzer"... everybody has their own era

kobe is a guaranteed hall of famer at 28, was jordan??i honestly dont know

just dont base it all on his rings, please thats terrible

i think you have said it the best ...end of thread please.......i started this sh*t now ya'll stop!

04-19-2006, 07:52 PM         #236
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gibnshyt said
everybody shut the hell up wit this "handcheck" comeback for everything, and face the damn truth.......kobe is now a basketball god
lol i wrote a lot more than the handcheck son..you really ought to actually read some sh*t

04-19-2006, 07:58 PM         #237
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe >>> Jordan.......

No Need For Any Explanations, They've Already Been Given....

04-19-2006, 08:12 PM         #238
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop compaRIN KOBE TO JORDAN CUZ UNLESS WE GO BY STATS WE WILL NEVER KNOW HUS BETTER BECAUSE OF DIFFERENT ERAS. UNFORTUNATELY WE CANT TAKE KOBE OF NOW AND PUT HIM IN 1995 AND WE CANT TAKE JORDAN AND PUT HIM IN 2006 LET JORDAN BE THE BEST BECUZ KOBE DONT WANT TO BE BETTER THAN JORDAN BUT HE WILL GO DOWN AS DA SECOND BEST GUARD AND/OR PLAYER IN HISTORY

04-19-2006, 09:33 PM         #239
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said
Kobe >>> Jordan.......

No Need For Any Explanations, They've Already Been Given....
and i've already sonned them all

04-20-2006, 05:20 AM         #240
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said
lol i wrote a lot more than the handcheck son..you really ought to actually read some sh*t

yea i kno....but like everythird person sayin somethin bout handcheck this....hand check that...........thats no excuse at all

12 years ago '05        #241
f to the soong 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe will never amount to anything Jordan, not shoes, legacy, personality, public image, nothing...

Jordan is considered the greatest cause of everything he brought to the game. the man single handidly built a sneaker culture, brought legions of fans to the game, and ran his team with stupid success. i dont think any coach or player will have an impact on a team like Jordan had on his bulls (although James is doing a pretty good job).

look at the players around jordan, granted harper, and pippen are above average players as well as rodman (rodman was out of his prime as an all around player but he was still on top of the rebound game at the time) but alone they werent sh*t, Jordan made them great and thats something kobe will never be able to do if he keeps with the same attitude. also look at who the bulls had in positions like PF and C, most of the time Jordan was there they had a no name center that was just there to take up space.

If Kobe could take this laker team to atleast 2 championships than i would consider him being close to Mike, but as its shaping up AI has better career scoring stats, steals, a.ssists, and minutes than Kobe and they were both drafted in 96' (arguably the best draft class ever)

12 years ago '04        #242
space
space
 1000bluntz said
i gave you you're lil dave chapell moment, but lebron DID in fact say it.

12 years ago '04        #243
space
space
 UknowWhatItIs said
hahaha whoever said your fav players fav. player just got owned, get out the thread
i love it when people say sh*t like that.

12 years ago '04        #244
space
space
oh yeah, and congrats to kobe for winning his first nba scoring title....but it won't be his last

12 years ago '04        #245
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,133 | Props total: 87 87
"And If I ain't better than BIG, I'm the closest one..."

12 years ago '04        #246
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 shonuff12 said
jordan has better individual accomplishments anyway

but he won no mvps and no scoring titles...it's the same thing kobe is doing now...just backwards...kobe still needs to win 3 titles, 9 scoring titles, and 5 mvps in less than 10 years..it ain't happening

jordan has better individual stats, true, (for now)

give kobe some people that can put the ball in the hole other then l. odom, when he lays it up wit them long a.ss arms, give him somebody that can drop 3's like kerr,(smush cant do it like that) somebody that can grab boards like rodman(it definately aint kwame) kobe dont have the guns jordan had on his side, if he did he wouldnt be triple teamed all the team & he gotta shoot cuz half of em cant make open 15-20 footers, at least not on a consistent basis like ron harper & horace grant.

it aint all about the scoring title(9 times as u say) sh*t thats great but would he have had all them titles if he was triple teamed AT ALL TIMES, he'd be able to pass the ball 85% of the time & the ball was goin in anyway because his teammates can flatout score somehow, can u say that for the lakers?

jordan is/was the greatest ever but kobe is challenging that spot this year next year & the year after that, if we r still having this conversation then, he could be the best, & he'll still play another 4-5 years after that

04-20-2006, 02:11 PM         #247
POMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread still going on lol

12 years ago '05        #248
NY RICH G 
space
space
$572 | Props total: 0 0
:finger: MARC JACKSON, BUM AZZ NICKA

04-20-2006, 02:46 PM         #249
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said
jordan has better individual stats, true, (for now)

give kobe some people that can put the ball in the hole other then l. odom, when he lays it up wit them long a.ss arms, give him somebody that can drop 3's like kerr,(smush cant do it like that) somebody that can grab boards like rodman(it definately aint kwame) kobe dont have the guns jordan had on his side, if he did he wouldnt be triple teamed all the team & he gotta shoot cuz half of em cant make open 15-20 footers, at least not on a consistent basis like ron harper & horace grant.
no sh*t the lakers would be better if they had better players..i am not denying that...what i am saying is kobe has a lot of catching up to do and very limited time to do it in and I don't think he will end up doing it. ANd I think his GM is an idiot and his team is in cap hell, they are not going to be able to get him the help he needs to get those rings....plus he's way behind in the indivudal categories

casper said
it aint all about the scoring title(9 times as u say) sh*t thats great but would he have had all them titles if he was triple teamed AT ALL TIMES, he'd be able to pass the ball 85% of the time & the ball was goin in anyway because his teammates can flatout score somehow, can u say that for the lakers?

jordan is/was the greatest ever but kobe is challenging that spot this year next year & the year after that, if we r still having this conversation then, he could be the best, & he'll still play another 4-5 years after that
actually he won the scoring title 10 times...9 more than kobe so far.

And I am not saying that jordan didn't have a better team b/c I think he obviously did, BUT you have to recognize that jordan won the scoring titles, MVPs and rings TOGETHER quite a few times....and that's not just team mates...team mates don't win you scoring titles.

Like i said, kobe is a long way behind in every category and he has about 6-8 years to step it up and win some rings, MVPs, and scoring titles, and I don't think he will have the help to do it.

12 years ago '04        #250
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329
space
space
$9,970 | Props total: 3921 3921
everybody knows deep down kobe is not better than jordan... you're just thinking so cuz he's the best right now... in like 5 years you're all gonna say LBJ is better than jordan and better than kobe just cuz he'll be the best then....I honestly think kobe's come the closest so far but he's in his prime now and in the next 5 years he wont win another championship, unless he gets someone like garnett, t mac, or melo with him, and even then do you think he could play team ball.... by the time the lakers build another winner it'll be lebron's time and it's almost wade's time, and who knows where melo's gonna go by then.

Home      

most viewed right now
fu-king With Her Probably Will Get You A Courthouse Appearance
38 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nas Saved The Heat For His Own Label, Mass Appeal. Talk Shyt About Nasir All ..
69 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
New details about the Drake & Kendrick Lamar beef surface
167 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Netflix Pulls The Plug On ‘Luke Cage’, No Season 3 For Marvel’s Harlem Hero
172 comments
11 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake and Ja Rule 2 Different L's
32 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holly smokes - SOLE (GINUWINes 1st baby mother still looking like a da..
63 comments
15 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - the spectrum cable cartel raping its victims for even more money
30 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Look at Kawhi’s hands
45 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Browns now have 10 picks in the 2019 NFL Draft
22 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA DONOVAN MITCHELL and JONAS JEREBKO are NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE :mjlmfao:
25 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
OVO 40 never had all this chocolate in his life!!
29 comments
17 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL white comedian amy schumer shows support for nfl player protests
100 comments
16 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Saudi Officials Confirm Jamal Khashoggi Was Killed at Istanbul Consul..
29 comments
16 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - A BILLY A BILLY A BILLY, Mega Millions hits A BILLION!
60 comments
14 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Steve Harvey Just said the realest sh-t ever!
53 comments
16 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Ghost x Meth x Raekwon just bodied Teyana on that Ye beat - whooo! They..
33 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside The DC Films Universe: All The Movies Coming Soon & In Development
25 comments
16 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside 1st Spiderman DLC is here
7 comments
13 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Consummate professional. A true pillar to her craft.
26 comments
13 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lana Del Rey fkcuing MGK
50 comments
15 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
The Watcher
TrillSwag
DIPSET101
Baron Davis
Eddiemia07
TrillPeez
tdnupe3
Rule 336
ThatNigg22
Taree
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
Binary
Rule 336
danneywilliams
DrizzyStan06
Young Fab
Gio Trappertoni
Affectz
anynameado

most viewed right now
online now  56
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
222 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  47
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
25 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside brynicholee 😍🍑👀👌
15 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Article inside I married my best friend’s dad — and now I’m her stepmom
41 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
Article inside THE GAME Can't Pay The RENT! His Calabasas House Is In FORECLOSURE & ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
156 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Article inside Let an OG speak Bun says Drake was out of pocket and Pusha did the ri..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside Professional gamer caught cheating at CSGO tournament
60 comments
20 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy