Mark Jackson say's KOBE will be greater then MJ.....halftime of LAKER GAME..WATCH!!!

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2006, 08:22 PM         #181
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
Mike James sh*ts on both kobe and MJ <-- the truth
MIKE WHO?? HAHAHA
 04-17-2006, 08:36 PM         #182
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gibnshyt said:
put it like this.......different era's......jordan didnt have half of the competition that kobe has to deal with in todays League......you see what happend when jordan came back...he couldnt keep up with the new era.....so with that said.......jordan was the BEST of his era........and right now....Kobe is the best of HIS era......two different people two different ERA's............their both GREAT!.........were not gonna compare jordans titles and defensive player of the years...and so on.....cause the simple fact is........they didnt have a RON ARTEST......or....BRUCE BOWEN back then.........jordan was the definition of basketball, and much respect to him......but jordan was the "Jordan" of his era......and now kobe, is not the jordan of this new era.....but the "Kobe" of this era...........thanks
you are an idiot...jordan was over 40 when he came back and he still dropped 20 a game on people....better than 95% of the nba...retard

You wanna act like jordan didn't play against gary payton and other cats who could D up...you're obviously fu*king 16 and don't know a fu*king thing about basketball...defense was totally different then it's called a hand check...don't even make me explain all the ways to game has changed over the years...and don't act like kobe is playing against "tougher" teams because that's bullsh*t
 04-17-2006, 08:38 PM         #183
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dontebee said:
Half the RIngs............... But yess he will get his first scoring title this year....

But Kobe Got 10 Years Left in the League! 10........
@ you thinking he will play till he's 38 and still be winning the scoring title

let me know when he has 5 scoring titles and 5 rings..then we can talk about who's better..until then, there isn't any question
 04-17-2006, 08:43 PM         #184
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
you are an idiot...jordan was over 40 when he came back and he still dropped 20 a game on people....better than 95% of the nba...retard

You wanna act like jordan didn't play against gary payton and other cats who could D up...you're obviously fu*king 16 and don't know a fu*king thing about basketball...defense was totally different then it's called a hand check...don't even make me explain all the ways to game has changed over the years...and don't act like kobe is playing against "tougher" teams because that's bullsh*t

ok mr tough guy.......talkin hard over the net.....your OBVIOUSLY a kobe hater........so please do.....EXPLAIN allllll the ways the game has changed over the years...lets hear wut bullshyt u have to say.................

P.S......just kno that im old enough to bang your mom:wow:
 04-17-2006, 09:11 PM         #185
Money T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Top 5 All Time

1)Jordan
2)Bill Russell.......11 Championship Rings....Gold Medal...College Title......8 straight with the Celtics......2 as a player/coach
3)Wilt......championships with Philly and LA.....part of the 33 game straight team....100 point game.....50 in one season.....rebounding machine....blocking machine....and lead the league in a.ssists one season....sh*t you can't even begin to talk about his records
4)Big O.....triple double one season.....scoring/rebounds/assist......had it all
5)Tie Magic-Bird........3 Titles for Bird....I believe 3 for Magic.....gold medal for each....college title for Magic.....played in every final series in 80s

How can Kobe top any of these
 12 years ago '06        #186
DreDayy84 
space
space
$829 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k a jordan. I still say Magic was better and I don't give a damn what no jordan d*ck ryda has to say. And Kobe is DEFINITELY better than jordan. When it's all said and done people will be realizing that
 04-17-2006, 10:12 PM         #187
gibnshyt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^ i like your attitude
 12 years ago '04        #188
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
if t mac didnt get hurt so much I'd take him over kobe
 12 years ago '04        #189
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 fat_boyy21 said:
if t mac didnt get hurt so much I'd take him over kobe
commit that......

Kobe does have the potential no doubt about it
 12 years ago '05        #190
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3649 3649
Statements like Mark Jackson's aways get made every time Kobe goes for 40 or 50. The fact that the Lakers made the playoffs cuz of Kobe brought that statement out of him. Statements like the one he made will always be made when Kobe does something great, much like the statements that get made on here every time Kobe goes off. People should just enjoy the moment, but instead want to spend the time making comparison ruining what Kobe accomplishes cuz theirs going to be a backlash against him. Mark Jackson is stupid to me, i would have expected him being a vet, that he wouldnt make such dumb comments. Its one thing to say a person could end up being better and its another thing to say that person will be better. Who made him Nostrodamus? How does he know Kobe will be better? Based on that 81 point game? Is it because Kobe is averaging 34/35 points per game? Or is it cuz Kobe took an very average team to the playoffs? I dont see his logic behind his comments nor do i see any behind alot of people's comments every time Kobe does something great. Enjoy the moment, thats what we did when Jordan was playing, we enjoyed the moment. We didnt ruin them by constantly making comparison to him and Bill Russell or whoever they was calling the greatest of all time before. Let Kobe finish doing his thing and let the chips fall where they may. Enjoy the show and until other wise proved wrong, Jordan is the greatest of all time. This is coming from a Kobe fan who's been a fan of him since his rookie year(Mainly cuz even then, i could see a lot of Jordan's game in his game, been a fan every since and thats also how i became a laker fan along side the Bulls).
 04-18-2006, 12:49 AM         #191
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gibnshyt said:
ok mr tough guy.......talkin hard over the net.....your OBVIOUSLY a kobe hater........so please do.....EXPLAIN allllll the ways the game has changed over the years...lets hear wut bullshyt u have to say.................

P.S......just kno that im old enough to bang your mom:wow:
fine I'll break off a little knowledge for your young a.ss

THE GAME IS SLOWER

In '84-85, the average NBA team used 104.8 possessions in a 48-minute game. By 03 , the league had come to a screeching halt, using just 92.0 possessions per game. NBA teams have nearly 13 chances a game fewer than they did two decades ago.

This is important because NBA teams score slightly more than one point for each time they have the ball. Those 13 chances could be expected to turn into about 13.3 points per game for each team. In other words, the biggest reason for the 17-point decrease in scoring isn't due to bad shooting, bad passing, changes in officiating or even the oft-cited increase in high-school aged kids entering the league. The main reason that offense has declined so much is because teams have stopped running. The change in pace alone accounts for 76.2 percent of the decline in scoring since '84-85. If the league reverted to the same pace it played at two decades ago, teams would average about 106.7 points a game.

SECOND LOUSY SHOOTING

Declining shooting. Since '84-85, field-goal percentages have sunk from 49.1 percent to 43.9 percent last season. Sharp minds in the audience will quickly note that the 3-pointer is a much more prevalent part of modern offenses (teams try more than five times as many as they did two decades ago), so we should expect field-goal percentages to be lower in return for the greater payoff. Yet even allowing for the rise of the 3-pointer, shooting is still in the dumpster. Teams averaged 0.99 points for each field-goal attempt in 1984-85, but just 0.94 last season. That five-hundreths of a percentage point difference is enough to subtract 2.9 points a game from offenses.

i could always get some more..we could talk about handchecking..offensive three in the key...i could go on for days

Last edited by shonuff12; 04-18-2006 at 12:51 AM..
 04-18-2006, 12:50 AM         #192
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DreDayy84 said:
fu*k a jordan. I still say Magic was better and I don't give a damn what no jordan d*ck ryda has to say. And Kobe is DEFINITELY better than jordan. When it's all said and done people will be realizing that
he's got a long way to go..and please explain how magic is better than jordan....magic is MAYBE top 5
 12 years ago '06        #193
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Here's why Kobe Bryant can't be MVP. On Dec. 28, he commits a premeditated flagrant foul on Mike Miller (elbow to the neck), Miller makes the two free throws and the Grizzlies win 100-99 in overtime. Then Bryant brags about the elbow and gets suspended two games, which become two losses to Utah. One elbow, three Ls. -- ESPN.com
and you compare him to Jordan

gotta point it out again because u kobe c*cksuckers wont even acknowledge it
 12 years ago '05        #194
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Some of yall n*ggaz need to take the p*nises out of your mouths......jordan >>> kobe......

n*ggaz think just cuz yall watched the ultimate jordan DVD that u got jordan summed up.....

mattafact you cant even argue if u dont remember the entire theme song from NBA on NBC.....jordan torchered defenders who beating him up all night....kobe is good but yall need to let that sh*t go....
 04-18-2006, 12:20 PM         #195
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you thinking he will play till he's 38 and still be winning the scoring title

let me know when he has 5 scoring titles and 5 rings..then we can talk about who's better..until then, there isn't any question
Here we go with this...
I usually don't talk to you cause ure beneath me but....

Kobe is 27....

Micheal Jordan Won all 6 of his NBA Championships AFTER THE AGE OF 27

Micheal Jordan Won 4 of his 5 LEAGUE MVP AWARDS AFTER THE AGE OF 27

Micheal Jordan Won all 6 of his Finals MVP Trophies AFTER THE AGE OF 27

Micheal Jordan competed in 9 of his 13 All Star Games AFTER THE AGE OF 27

Now I will say again... Kobe is NOT JORDAN but Kobe is right where he needs to be....
 04-18-2006, 12:24 PM         #196
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
fine I'll break off a little knowledge for your young a.ss

THE GAME IS SLOWER

In '84-85, the average NBA team used 104.8 possessions in a 48-minute game. By 03 , the league had come to a screeching halt, using just 92.0 possessions per game. NBA teams have nearly 13 chances a game fewer than they did two decades ago.

This is important because NBA teams score slightly more than one point for each time they have the ball. Those 13 chances could be expected to turn into about 13.3 points per game for each team. In other words, the biggest reason for the 17-point decrease in scoring isn't due to bad shooting, bad passing, changes in officiating or even the oft-cited increase in high-school aged kids entering the league. The main reason that offense has declined so much is because teams have stopped running. The change in pace alone accounts for 76.2 percent of the decline in scoring since '84-85. If the league reverted to the same pace it played at two decades ago, teams would average about 106.7 points a game.

SECOND LOUSY SHOOTING

Declining shooting. Since '84-85, field-goal percentages have sunk from 49.1 percent to 43.9 percent last season. Sharp minds in the audience will quickly note that the 3-pointer is a much more prevalent part of modern offenses (teams try more than five times as many as they did two decades ago), so we should expect field-goal percentages to be lower in return for the greater payoff. Yet even allowing for the rise of the 3-pointer, shooting is still in the dumpster. Teams averaged 0.99 points for each field-goal attempt in 1984-85, but just 0.94 last season. That five-hundreths of a percentage point difference is enough to subtract 2.9 points a game from offenses.

i could always get some more..we could talk about handchecking..offensive three in the key...i could go on for days

Hey Dildo.... Wouldn't you have to do those Stats from 98' Mike's last DOMINATE YEAR in order to prove why it's so different... Because Mike benefited from those Stats just like KOBE!
 04-18-2006, 12:38 PM         #197
ga2384  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Dudes Got Mad Skills Man But To Be Honest The Only n*gga Who Even Comes Close To Mike Is Lebron And I Only Say This Because Of The Hype And Attention The League Gives Him I Mean Everytime He Does Something They Make Up A Record For Him. Kobe Is Good And Should Be Considered Top 10 Of All Time But Damn Who Else You Know That Is Retired And Still Got Shoes Coming Out, All I Have To Say Is If The Game Is On The Line All Yall Kn0w Damn Well Who You Want To Shoot That Final Shot... I Wouldnt Even Say That Kobe Is Better Than Magic Or Oscar Robinson
 12 years ago '05        #198
lilrubin03 
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 0 0
yall are crazy. most people on here that are arguing that Kobe is better than Jordan are probably young and really dont know what Jordan did during his time. Everyone knows that Kobe has more talent than MJ, but there has been a lot of people with more talent than MJ. But how many of them have accomplished what he has?? NONE. Yes we all know that kobe has 3 rings, but during those championships was he the focus of defenses? No. Did he do it with the most dominating big man in history?? Yes. Does kobe have 6 rings and MVPs?? No. Did Kobe retire for 2 years, comback and pickup where he left off??? No. Kobe has plenty of time to be the player that yall are hyping him up to be. but until he accomplishes what MJ did i dont see how yall can compare their careers. If your arguing that he has more talent than MJ i agree, but only time will tell if his career will end up better than MJ's.................
 12 years ago '04        #199
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 gibnshyt said:
put it like this.......different era's......jordan didnt have half of the competition that kobe has to deal with in todays League......you see what happend when jordan came back...he couldnt keep up with the new era.....so with that said.......jordan was the BEST of his era........and right now....Kobe is the best of HIS era......two different people two different ERA's............their both GREAT!.........were not gonna compare jordans titles and defensive player of the years...and so on.....cause the simple fact is........they didnt have a RON ARTEST......or....BRUCE BOWEN back then.........jordan was the definition of basketball, and much respect to him......but jordan was the "Jordan" of his era......and now kobe, is not the jordan of this new era.....but the "Kobe" of this era...........thanks

He was 87 years old, that's why he couldn't keep up.

According to you all Kobe will be playing until he is 40 let's see how he does at the end of his 20 year career.
 04-18-2006, 01:19 PM         #200
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.Michael Jordan
2.Kobe Bryant

that how the top 10 rankings will look once Kobe retires
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy