Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #161
disobayish 
space
space
$395 | Props total: 23 23
feild mob is outta pocket for dat one
 12 years ago '05        #162
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
Damn them nigg@s is talkin sh*t????? everybody who not from ny of course tends to hate on the 5 boros.....why ???? i have no idea.... we dont say nuffin when southern rappers say slick remarks as in "up north nigg@s" or anything like that.......to be real we the ones why nigg@s is fu*kin wit yall..... our radio station is too powerful we can make and break southern artists..... everytime a southern nigg@ has a hot track we give him buzz and them nigg@s STAY AT OUR CLUBS PERFORMING supporting yall nigg@s.... rick ross is the most recent to get love out here cuz he banging out hot sh*t.... them field mob nigg@s...i was feelin them and how they ripped it in the "georgia" track lol nigg@s got hot now they coming out they face..... they new single GARBAGE..... and nigg@z laughin out our slang.... lol them same nigg@s say it in there rhymes all the time.... shout out to all the real nigg@s down south that dont look at what the next man do and DO HIM
 12 years ago '04        #163
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
Field mob is my n*ggaz, fu*k NY
 12 years ago '04        #164
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
 Tight_Grip said:
South Music isn't rap, its trash, we gave you n*ggas some exposure and ya'll gone and fu*ked everything up. making us look like coons and sh*t

Real Talk!!!
 04-15-2006, 11:50 PM         #165
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall some emotional bi*ches. field mob aint even diss new york they talkin bout the cry babies that talk like they hot but aint movin sh*t. and i see alot of new york n*ggaz on here cryin loike lil babies. dont get mad at field mob get mad at ya selves. rap started in new york but i guess it decided to move...so suck it up and stop crying
 12 years ago '05        #166
Dainfamous730 53 heat pts53
space
space
space
$848 | Props total: 2600 2600
these bi*ch n*ggaz is juss dissin NY to get recognition dont nobody kno who the fuk they are........fuk them n*ggaz.......and fukk all ya pig a.ss n*ggaz dats talkin sh*t bout NY.........look at chingy and nelly they started beefin over who started the word Derrty....wow thats a fukin embarassment......and ya wonder y they call it the dirty south.....dats cuz ya n*ggaz is dirty as hell and got every gum disease in the book....fuk ya 1
 04-16-2006, 12:14 AM         #167
goodfella456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tHAs sOme fUNNy sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #168
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,783 | Props total: 58 58
i am from the south, and i have family all over up north, down south, and out west........and all of u west coast people that is saying the south isn't good, and for all the east coast people who say only the west should be good, if u go back to 1992 when the west coast had it on lock, the east coast was sayin the same sh*t they are saying about the south now that they were country and bama's they just can't stand to see another coast doing better which isn't gonna get u know where cause u can't own something just because u started it..........

and i don't give a fu*k who hates on the south on bx cause its mainly just the fans and not the true artist besides siagon but he is dun anyway, my favorite up north artist fu*ks with the south and thats all i care about they dont hate, jayz favorite group is ugk and there from the south, dmx's favorite mc is scarface who is from the south so its just pure hate from the fans so don't let them get 2 u guys man.

another thing i don't like that snap music sh*t either they know they r not mc's they are just doing that sh*t for the females thats all they care about, but the whole south isn't like that.

Last edited by stay alert; 04-16-2006 at 12:43 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #169
xratede 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 239 239
 Dainfamous730 said:
these bi*ch n*ggaz is juss dissin NY to get recognition dont nobody kno who the fuk they are........fuk them n*ggaz.......and fukk all ya pig a.ss n*ggaz dats talkin sh*t bout NY.........look at chingy and nelly they started beefin over who started the word Derrty....wow thats a fukin embarassment......and ya wonder y they call it the dirty south.....dats cuz ya n*ggaz is dirty as hell and got every gum disease in the book....fuk ya 1

What does Chingy and Nelly have to do w/ the south?............or this thread?........
 12 years ago '05        #170
xratede 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 239 239
 LuDerCriS said:
Damn them nigg@s is talkin sh*t????? everybody who not from ny of course tends to hate on the 5 boros.....why ???? i have no idea.... we dont say nuffin when southern rappers say slick remarks as in "up north nigg@s" or anything like that.......to be real we the ones why nigg@s is fu*kin wit yall..... our radio station is too powerful we can make and break southern artists..... everytime a southern nigg@ has a hot track we give him buzz and them nigg@s STAY AT OUR CLUBS PERFORMING supporting yall nigg@s.... rick ross is the most recent to get love out here cuz he banging out hot sh*t.... them field mob nigg@s...i was feelin them and how they ripped it in the "georgia" track lol nigg@s got hot now they coming out they face..... they new single GARBAGE..... and nigg@z laughin out our slang.... lol them same nigg@s say it in there rhymes all the time.... shout out to all the real nigg@s down south that dont look at what the next man do and DO HIM

When did south n*ggaz say somethin about "up north n*ggaz" anyway? When NY was on top the south just sat back and did what it do, n*ggaz aint hate or say its garbage, they just waited on their time so GET USED TO IT fu*kERS, GET MONEY REGARDLESS!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #171
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,072 | Props total: 1559 1559
It's ON!!!!!!! Say Bye Bye To The South
 12 years ago '04        #172
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 373 373
Imo it's not that serious. If they are dissing NY then everybody that's not from NY has diss them. Is there anyone who has never just joking around saying ( yo b, yo son, that's fire god, etc) I don't have anything against new yorkers even thogh I should being from D.C., but they slang is funny to me.
 12 years ago '05        #173
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
 melee said:
fu*kkk outta here nyc rappers don't gotta worry about lil nigguhs lyke them field mob who tha fu*k is field mob??? them fools can't even freestyle papoose would murda them in one verse
========================================
Man.....fu*k A FREESTYLE.....Since when "freestylin gettin n*ggaz paid"
 12 years ago '04        #174
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
I got one thing to say fu*k these n*ggas they both wack they come out with the most garbage songs.And dissin the way we talk what is a cuuuuuu and the gold grills come on now.Man fu*k Field Mob fu*k the South and fu*k Georgia. Yall talk out yall mouth we murda people for fun.

NY all day everyday
 04-16-2006, 01:37 AM         #175
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at the polls now, the polls don't lie fu*k the south
 04-16-2006, 01:43 AM         #176
EddieBlunts  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
east coast...cant fu*k with us
 12 years ago '04        #177
tjudge 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
 stay alert said:
i am from the south, and i have family all over up north, down south, and out west........and all of u west coast people that is saying the south isn't good, and for all the east coast people who say only the west should be good, if u go back to 1992 when the west coast had it on lock, the east coast was sayin the same sh*t they are saying about the south now that they were country and bama's they just can't stand to see another coast doing better which isn't gonna get u know where cause u can't own something just because u started it..........
:iagree::applause: Real Talk.

I don't think many people on here are even old enough to remember that. I think New York is k!lling themselves. Everything New York is hot everything else is not. Get the F*ck out of here. I'm from the south and I agree that there are some artist in the south who are Garbage, just as there are MC's in the north who are garbage. n*ggaz up north are too emotional, the biggest MC right now is from NY (50Cent) but he gets hate from NY. Jay Z started selling major units, n*ggaz up north started hating on him saying that he's soft all because he is not rapping about crack, glocks and hammers. Do you hear n*ggaz from the South dissin their real MC's like Luda or TI? But you do see up north n*ggaz always talkig about who would murda another MC on a track. All them Mixtape n*ggaz would die to have some of the artist in the south's sales. Don't let that mixtape sh*t fool you. Do some of you actually think that Papoose, Saigon or Jae Millz are actually going to move units? If n*ggaz up North actually started thinking outside of the box, maybe sh*t would jump off again. The south has been on top for about 4 years now and it will end one day but I don't see that happening anytime soon. What Field Mob said isn't a Diss, it's a true statement. The Labels have lost faith in NY also. Look at all the Labels and who they are signing now. Def Jam, before Ludacris, they wouldn't think about signing a south artist. Now they have Jeezy and Rick Ross. For some reason they won't put out Tru Life or Joe Budden, I wonder why? (I know exactly why) But watch Rick Ross album and Jeezy's next album come out first. Some of yall n*ggaz need to understand what's goin on and get off the corner.
 12 years ago '04        #178
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
 305_Movement said:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa helll yeaaaaaaaaaaaa FUK NY....bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOB n*gga FBI muh fukaa....aint nobody fukkin wit da mob...sean j will murk ne of dem n*ggas in 1 line..."fa real son", lmaooo "dats real talk son...word to ya motha b" haaaaaa pie a.ss n*ggas

fbi huh
 04-16-2006, 04:06 AM         #179
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
How are you gonna name all that sh*t, and then say rap about something real? are you fu*king retarded. Let's break it down QUICK.

D4L, Dem Franchize Boyz, Ying Yang Twins, etc., ARE NOT GOOD RAPPERS. there music is driven by beats, and as far as rapping they would get slaughtered in any type of MC on MC, one on one battle. BUT, there sh*t is good for the club, house parties, etc. I'd throw most bay area n*ggas into this category as well, since there name got brought up, BUT, getting hyphy/going stupid/ going dumb/ thizzing >>> snap music. npw there are people in the South with skills (Luda, Scarface, Lil Wayne more often than not, etc.) and n*ggas from the Bay with skills (Mistah F.A.B., The Team, Rappin 4 Tay type n*ggas) but generallt they're only good for parties. east coast n*ggas are generally more concerned with lyrics, storytelling, wordplay, etc, all of the things that hip hop is actually ABOUT, but you can't be mad at Southern artists for doing what they do, it's just that white people then in turn see only the party sh*t on tv, and WE DO look like coons. it's unfortunate, but no one wants to put songs that make you think on tv or radio, so what are you gonna do.....
First of all, the beats D4L and Dem Franchise boys are weak as fu*k...and some of the Ying Yang Twinz' beats have been of late as well...so you can't necessarily say that. Now, Three Six Mafia, on the other hand is a much better example.

Secondly, Lil' Wayne has absolutely no talent...wit' that being said, I can't take your opinion on anything unrelated to swiss cake rolls seriously.

...and BTW, storytelling and wordplay don't mean sh*t. People that can't rap use that bullsh*t to cover up for what they lack in being able to talk about real sh*t. If you want to good storytelling, vocabulary, and all that sh*t...go to your local library and read a damn book...don't throw in a CD and listen to uneducated high school dropouts who make a living communicating fabricated stories over a microphone.

...and just for the record, I've lived in the south all of my life but I'm honestly more of a Midwest rap music fan. I just can't stand when ignorant fu*ks go around hatin' on our music when we don't say sh*t about sh*tfu*k rappers like Cam'Ron, Juelz Santana, 50 Cent, Fat Joe, Kanye West (wants to be New York), Lupe Fiasco (wants to be New York), Bump J (wants to be New York), Papoose, Saigon, and all them other cakin' a.ss rappers. Sure, we have D4L, Dem Franchise Boys, and some other nasty a.ss folks...but you can't honestly come out and say most of the south sucks...well, you can, but if you do, you're ignorant.

Last edited by liljohnson; 04-16-2006 at 04:10 AM..
 04-16-2006, 04:06 AM         #180
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 E1999Eternal said:
ignorance at it's finest...........
Explain to me how I'm ignorant.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy