Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 04-15-2006, 09:07 PM         #141
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
well those n*ggas sure weren't appreciating our music, fu*k them
are u white???? i dunno why but for some reason the posts u been makin seem a lil more racial then on the topic of music...talkin bout cotton pickin and this and that, what the fu*k does that have to do with the music? nuthin.
 04-15-2006, 09:11 PM         #142
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmothakilla718 said:
lol lol those n*ggaz is clown field mobb ain't sh*t papoose would murda then n*gga in one verse one line matter of fact i feel bad for then n*ggaz there really suck lol i dont have to say nothing jae millz or the other ny rappers there should all team up for one time make a song together n sh*t on then n*ggaz
lol do us all a favor and pleeze dont say anything else cuz i damn near gotta headache tryna interpret what u were saying. 3rd grade writing level azz n*gga...u was prolly da dumb fu*k who was always scared to read out loud cuz u'd fu*k up simple words and get laughed at.
 12 years ago '04        #143
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=Myworld82]I guess it's time to throw in my two cents...

Regardless of what you think, NY does NOT own hip hop. And if you say it started there, techincally, hip hop is derived from blues and jazz, and where did that start, THE SOUTH. So get over yourselves, because even I will still credit you with the birthplace of hip hop.[QUOTE=Myworld82]

actually kool herc came to the BRONX from jamaica and became a dj, and he would cut breaks in disco songs , and cats would chant "throw your hands in the air, and wave em like you just dont care" or sh*t like that and gradually cats starting rhyming longer over it, and thats how the sh*t started, not from blues or jazz, mainly disco, so do your history before makin assumptions.
 12 years ago '04        #144
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
Its Funny How.. New York Is Only A State, But It Takes The Whole South (5+ States) To fu*kk Wit Uss.

Hip Hop Was Created In New York.
You Favorite Rappers, Favorite Rappers Are From The 80's & 90's New York.
What The Fukk Is A Field Mob? When Did They Put Out Somethin Classic. I Understand Where The South Is Coming From, I Have To Agree That Yall Do Have The Throne Right Now.... But Take A Step Back And Look At Tha n*ggas Who Got It For Yall.. WHICH INCLUDES USHER AND LIL JON. Lets Be Fukken Serious.. Haha, Yall Cant Come At NY On Some Gangsta Tip Now... Maybe If T.I And All Them n*ggas Got It For Yall.. Maybe.. But Nope..

We Started This sh*t, New York Is One State.. And We Could Name More Artists That Have Made An Impact On Hip Hop And Rap Than The Whole South Put Together.. The ONLY Other State That Is Up There Is Cali, Much Propz To Them n*ggas Even Though They're At The Bottom At This Point.

Heres A Short List Of n*ggas Who Have IMPACTED The Hip Hop Community And Are From New York.. 100% Certain No One Else Can Put Up A List Of Artists As Strong As This.. (From One Region, AND THIS IS JUST NY FOLKS)

RUN DMC, BIGGIE, LL COOL J, NAS, BIG L, BIG PUN, KRS-ONE, BIG DADDY KANE, NAS, JAY Z, RAKIM, DMX, BEASTIE BOYS, THE LOX..

The List Keeps Going... New York Is Home To The Hip Hop Pioneers.. Yall New To This sh*t.. Stay In Yall Spot Na Meann..

How Can You Say You Are A Fan Of Hip Hop And Its Culture And Hate On NEW YORK???.. We Fathered Your Favorite Artists Mann..

*SMH* At Field Mob And All They Undercover Internet Groupies.
 12 years ago '04        #145
downtown33 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Another dumbass a.ssumption that the South is nothing but "cars,grillz, and hoes". Damn people are ignorant...
nah dont get me wrong i love cats like scarface, or old outkast that have subject matter , but yall know that all the sh*t on the radio out here is ignorant, aint nothing but cars, hoes, and grillz.
 04-15-2006, 09:19 PM         #146
_QD_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingCapo said:
I'm from New York, and I really ain't mad because that is how we talk. I mean, I don't see why you want a beef. When NY was shining, ATL wasn't ever on some "Bring ATL UP" sh*t...they just kept doing them, and they did it, look at today. The problem is us New Yorker's are too fu*king egotistic to unite, and actually bring New York to the poker table to f!ght with the big dawgs. Instead we have beef and mixtapes...what the fu*k is THAT?

I have nothing but respect for the South. I like how they support each other, and actually buy their artists work. Sadly, in New York, that sh*t ain't happening. All we got is bi*ches buying the wrong sh*t(50 Cent etc.)
 KingCapo said:
Close thread, I already posted on the 1st or 2nd page with my response....It should sum this sh*t up.
 12 years ago '04        #147
LitO 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
LOL@ n*ggas from NY acting like they had a prt in creating hip-hop. You were at home jackin off in your beds when Jay, BIG, Nas, and all these other legends you speak of were putting it down. Y'all give yourselves too much credit.

I Didnt Give Anyone But Tha Dudes On The Lists Credit... You prolly Stopped Reading After You Seen Tha Facts Dude..

I Got Respect For The South And What They Doin.. But Field Mob Sayin Fukk NY?? Name ANother State As Strongggg!

And After That... Make Another List.. AS STRONG As The One I Provided..
 12 years ago '04        #148
LitO 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Who started the "shiny-suit" phase? What region were they from?

Hahaha, Its Funny How Yall Consider NEW YORK A Region.. Why Is That??

Were Just One State.... The South Is Like 10+ States.
 12 years ago '04        #149
downtown33 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Who started the "shiny-suit" phase? What region were they from?
yeah no duh, and even cats from ny didnt like that, lox used to come out at concert in a shiny suit, and tear them sh*ts off and say fuk that we ruff rydin, and who came after that DMX, Big Pun, NORE, etc. real hip-hop
 12 years ago '05        #150
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 _QD_ said:
:D Real recognize real.
 12 years ago '04        #151
LitO 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Correction....You did take credit by saying "we". "We" ain't do sh*t....they did it.

And to be honest with you, I could make a list of people from the south who have had just as much influence but let's be real. You'll say they're nobodies and didn't really do sh*t so what's the point?

I Use We As New Yorkk..
And Naa.. Im Not On Here To Hate, I Respect Everyones Opinions... I'd Like To See Your List..
Im Not A Dipset Groupie From NY... You Talkin To Someone Who Listens To Rap From All Over.. And Reminder, That List.. Are Just New York n*ggas

Try Georgia n*ggas... Or NC Dudes.. You Wont Be Able To.. But I Wanna See A List Of Dudes From The South..

And Ill Start It For You... Scarface.....................
 12 years ago '04        #152
downtown33 
space
space
no what people need to understand when they say bring ny back, its because ny hasnt been comin with it recently, it aint a diss on the south, its ny cats tellin ny to step it up, no reason for the south to be threatened by it, or to be tryin to diss ny
 12 years ago '04        #153
LitO 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Geto Boys, UGK, Eightball and MJG, Outkast, Goodie Mob, DJ Screw and the SUC, Fifth Ward Boys, Pastor Troy, Trick daddy, K-Rino and the SPC. The newer generation like Field Mob and Dirty have been putting it down for a minute. Obviously you're not going to hear about alot of Southern rappers paving the way cuz back in the 90's, the radio was all over NY's d*ck like they are with the South's now. I like music from NY but on the real, the hating needs to stop. And I totally agree with everything Field Mobb said...cuz it's true.

I Agree With You 100%... But I Dont Think It Was Field Mob's Job To Say It.. Out Of Everyone Who Couldve Said It... Not Them.
 12 years ago '05        #154
DaRealistNi**a 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 0 0
thats some funny sh!t man but it is true and NY do be hatin
 04-15-2006, 10:17 PM         #155
True Geniu$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody is trying to make this a south vs. east thing. its not. its just truth versus truth. yea, down here we got some wack as n*ggas, but up there yall do too. yea yall go some lyricists, but so do we. so stop blaming us for dumbing down hip hop when some of yall n*ggas up there is lacking creativity as well. there is more to life than hoes, clothes, blow, and bank rolls...
 04-15-2006, 10:21 PM         #156
youngjerzee211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y dez dudes had to say somethin it seem like things was going good in rap 4 a minute
 12 years ago '04        #157
mastermind 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,884 | Props total: 840 840
wow.....i'm not a fan of most NY dudes but field mob can't fu*k with nobody. Keak Da Sneak will eat them lol......well maybe not but i'd like to see that anyways
 04-15-2006, 10:42 PM         #158
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
How about we trade ya'll all of Dipset and we get Ludacris, a fair trade right there to all you country bumpkin n*ggas
lol bi*ch you a nobody thats posts on this forums all day.
You have a say in nothing.
All yall n*ggas sayin fu*k dis and fu*k dat sound dumbs as fu*k right now.
Like this little arguement means anything.
But i hope this post does.
 04-15-2006, 10:45 PM         #159
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah New York is garbage now. Papoose is overrated also.

BTW the south aint too hot either.
 12 years ago '05        #160
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 1186 1186
Why is this thread still goin?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago