When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #121
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
Yo let me just start out by sayin that the south has great beats and good hooks. But to be serious the north has better lyricist and thats that. All the south has is Wayne, TI, Luda, mabye BG, and mabye one more n*gga. But them n*ggas went the dance songs out, common them n*ggas have no real lyrical skill. The north can take a underground rapper and murder almost every main stream rapper in the south. Realize the truth South, all yall can do is make nice dance songs!!!!!!!!!!!
 04-15-2006, 05:14 PM         #122
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Field Mob, loool fu*k outta here. they fu*king suck
 12 years ago '04        #123
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
^^^we have way more than them wack a.ss n*ggas you just named. don't diss somethin you know nothing about.
 04-15-2006, 05:16 PM         #124
E.Point  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is field mob?
 12 years ago '04        #125
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
fu*k ny. the south got the ball and we aint giving it back.
 12 years ago '04        #126
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
true...
 12 years ago '05        #127
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 484 484
 majestic75 said:
this is getting real boring real fast

SHOLL IZ......

South Vs East.....

I Can See It Now....& Its Mad
 12 years ago '05        #128
UnKnoWnSoUrC 
space
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
the south is the worst place for rap
 12 years ago '05        #129
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
lol...but the south is holdin it down tho...

its gonna be ATL vs NYC.....i'd like to see this
 04-15-2006, 08:28 PM         #130
J_Rey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont sleep on field mob......please dont...them brothaz got lyrics too
 04-15-2006, 08:37 PM         #131
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
South Music isn't rap, its trash, we gave you n*ggas some exposure and ya'll gone and fu*ked everything up. making us look like coons and sh*t
ay on some real shyt u sound real stupid right now "son", what the fu*k u talkin bout "gave you n*ggas exposure"??? if that's the case then some of the n*ggaz in is completely ignorant. think of it like this, if y'all "gave us n*ggas exposure" then why is dudes in ny talkin bout lets bring the east coast back and all that bullshyt??? we took the exposure u sensitive azz n*gga, y'all "givin us exposure" is like a king handin down his crown to some no name cat, which aint gon happen...u go at a n*gga neck if u tryna get to da top and dats what da south did, so dont get aggravated cuz y'all can put 5 or 6 ny n*ggaz on a track and the shyt still be wack, and u know exactly what song i'm talkin bout too. papoose was da only n*gga who had a nice verse on dat bullshyt touch it song.dat let u know how weak y'all kats is, put some of the biggest names in ny on a song and it'll still get flicked off when it come on the radio or tv. put dat in ya mouf sissy azz boi.
 12 years ago '04        #132
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
I guess it's time to throw in my two cents...

First of all, a lot of ya'll hatin on Field Mob need to realize that Field Mob has a right to say this. Field Mob has been around a lot longer then some of your favorite down south artists, i.e. luda, t.i., cham, and if you listen to some of their old sh*t, they speak on some real sh*t. They didn't just pop out of nowhere.

Second, it is about damn time someone said this. A LOT of NY artists have been on this bullsh*t lately about how they need to bring NY back, and in the same sentence, sideline hating on the south. So when I hear someone say that now, usually, it's gonna be taken as hate on the south. You all should have expected this. We've been respectin ya'll for the longest, and what do we get in return when we start selling records, "oh, them n*ggaz aint lyrical", "the south sucks", "it's a fluke", "all they make is dance music", "all they talk about is cars, and candy paint", are you kidding me? All I hear from NY is hate.

Regardless of what you think, NY does NOT own hip hop. And if you say it started there, techincally, hip hop is derived from blues and jazz, and where did that start, THE SOUTH. So get over yourselves, because even I will still credit you with the birthplace of hip hop.

To the n*gga that said Tennessee is not the south, you are just a dumbass. You just want to claim us as your own cuz we are putting out good music. Get the fu*k outta here.

Point is, why do so many NY n*ggaz hate? I mean seriously, I don't walk around all day sayin Ny rappers suck(although, that n*gga Papoose....not impressed at all). I mean seriously, if you live in the NY, is it just built into your genes to hate on the south? Get the fu*k over yourselves, and congratulate the next n*gga for once. AND STOP TRYIN TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THE n*ggaS FROM THE SOUTH THAT YOU DO LIKE, i.e. "he raps like he's from ny". Get the fu*k outta here.
 04-15-2006, 08:42 PM         #133
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 305_Movement said:
got emmm!!! and n*ggas talkin bout lean wit it n sh*t,,, BET YO bi*ch DOIN THA DANCE, haaa n yo herb a.ss prolly doin it too,, nigas b in tha mirror n sh*t
u right, i'm up north right now in michigan and n*ggaz up here dont even bump ny shyt like dat. all da n*ggaz i know dat bang ny shyt coincidently wanna be rappers, other than it's da souf all day ev'ryday
 04-15-2006, 08:46 PM         #134
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
The Only people that should be aloud to make Hip Hop are East n*ggas and West n*ggas, fu*k the South and fu*k the Bay (cause the bay seems to be worse)
the bay is the west yung dude, and do ya research da biggest n*gga from da bay down bottom right now, so what are u really sayin? u done got sensitive and started makin foolish comments. somebody give this lil n*gga a hug
 04-15-2006, 08:50 PM         #135
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jadesbody said:
fu*k the South
wow....lol yo roots is deep in the south dumb n*gga, so u sayin fu*k yo own people right??? u sound just as dumb or actually even dumber than mr. "we need a savior" up there
 04-15-2006, 08:55 PM         #136
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.Knight said:
Threads like this is a must at boxden, same sh*t different thread name, d*ckheads will be around, this garbage thass out nahh aint gon swing for long, tha music got n*ggaz puttin muppets in the avy's, Lupe,Papoose amongst many other of the up and coming gon bring hip hop where it should be, "Lets take it back to the lyrics man"-- Lupe
if shyt is so easy for ny to "take the game back" then how come all y'all doin is talkin bout it? aint shyt been nor bein taken back...i got one question for u tho, truthfully. Who got more airplay, south or ny? ok no need to answer. checkmate dummy.
 12 years ago '05        #137
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
Close thread, I already posted on the 1st or 2nd page with my response....It should sum this sh*t up.
 12 years ago '05        #138
E1999Eternal 
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 0 0
 liljohnson said:
NY ain't got sh*t on the south...what, ya'll got lyrics? Oh, okay...and? The south don't give a fu*k about a lyricist. Folks down here spit about real a.ss sh*t like coppin' grills, candy paint, 28 inch rims, fu*kin' hoes after shows, postin' up on the sidewalk and front porch wit' the homies, all that sh*t...New York folks just talk about wearin' pink and Burberry, wordplay, etc. etc...all that sh*t is bullsh*t. If you gon' rap, rap about somethin' real or you just destroyin' the essence.

ignorance at it's finest...........
 04-15-2006, 09:01 PM         #139
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
Suck my Fat d*ck you stupid n*gga
hahahahaha wow...somebody give this man a tissue before he throw is cpu out the window
 12 years ago '04        #140
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
sorry to say it, but the south will be like the west in a couple years, only difference is cali had better music, most of the southern sh*t comin out right now is bullsh*t garbage, you can only rap about cars, grillz, and hoes for so long, as soon as people start using their brains again, nyc will be back, and tell field mob to go to nyc and say that. i hope for their sake they dont go their, and where some clown a.ss cats like field mob come off talkin sh*t like they make good music or something???? this sh*t is funny
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy