squad up!

Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #151
LitO 
space
space
$4,043 | Props total: 368 368
 Supa Mario 910 said
Correction....You did take credit by saying "we". "We" ain't do sh*t....they did it.

And to be honest with you, I could make a list of people from the south who have had just as much influence but let's be real. You'll say they're nobodies and didn't really do sh*t so what's the point?

I Use We As New Yorkk..
And Naa.. Im Not On Here To Hate, I Respect Everyones Opinions... I'd Like To See Your List..
Im Not A Dipset Groupie From NY... You Talkin To Someone Who Listens To Rap From All Over.. And Reminder, That List.. Are Just New York n*ggas

Try Georgia n*ggas... Or NC Dudes.. You Wont Be Able To.. But I Wanna See A List Of Dudes From The South..

And Ill Start It For You... Scarface.....................

13 years ago '04        #152
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
no what people need to understand when they say bring ny back, its because ny hasnt been comin with it recently, it aint a diss on the south, its ny cats tellin ny to step it up, no reason for the south to be threatened by it, or to be tryin to diss ny

13 years ago '04        #153
LitO 
space
space
$4,043 | Props total: 368 368
 Supa Mario 910 said
Geto Boys, UGK, Eightball and MJG, Outkast, Goodie Mob, DJ Screw and the SUC, Fifth Ward Boys, Pastor Troy, Trick daddy, K-Rino and the SPC. The newer generation like Field Mob and Dirty have been putting it down for a minute. Obviously you're not going to hear about alot of Southern rappers paving the way cuz back in the 90's, the radio was all over NY's d*ck like they are with the South's now. I like music from NY but on the real, the hating needs to stop. And I totally agree with everything Field Mobb said...cuz it's true.

I Agree With You 100%... But I Dont Think It Was Field Mob's Job To Say It.. Out Of Everyone Who Couldve Said It... Not Them.

13 years ago '05        #154
DaRealistNi**a 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 0 0
thats some funny sh!t man but it is true and NY do be hatin

04-15-2006, 09:17 PM         #155
True Geniu$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody is trying to make this a south vs. east thing. its not. its just truth versus truth. yea, down here we got some wack as n*ggas, but up there yall do too. yea yall go some lyricists, but so do we. so stop blaming us for dumbing down hip hop when some of yall n*ggas up there is lacking creativity as well. there is more to life than hoes, clothes, blow, and bank rolls...

04-15-2006, 09:21 PM         #156
youngjerzee211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y dez dudes had to say somethin it seem like things was going good in rap 4 a minute

13 years ago '04        #157
mastermind 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,531 | Props total: 1179 1179
wow.....i'm not a fan of most NY dudes but field mob can't fu*k with nobody. Keak Da Sneak will eat them lol......well maybe not but i'd like to see that anyways

04-15-2006, 09:42 PM         #158
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said
How about we trade ya'll all of Dipset and we get Ludacris, a fair trade right there to all you country bumpkin n*ggas
lol bi*ch you a nobody thats posts on this forums all day.
You have a say in nothing.
All yall n*ggas sayin fu*k dis and fu*k dat sound dumbs as fu*k right now.
Like this little arguement means anything.
But i hope this post does.

04-15-2006, 09:45 PM         #159
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah New York is garbage now. Papoose is overrated also.

BTW the south aint too hot either.

13 years ago '05        #160
txhotboy 
space
space
$6,302 | Props total: 2518 2518
Why is this thread still goin?

13 years ago '05        #161
disobayish 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 26 26
feild mob is outta pocket for dat one

13 years ago '05        #162
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
Damn them nigg@s is talkin sh*t????? everybody who not from ny of course tends to hate on the 5 boros.....why ???? i have no idea.... we dont say nuffin when southern rappers say slick remarks as in "up north nigg@s" or anything like that.......to be real we the ones why nigg@s is fu*kin wit yall..... our radio station is too powerful we can make and break southern artists..... everytime a southern nigg@ has a hot track we give him buzz and them nigg@s STAY AT OUR CLUBS PERFORMING supporting yall nigg@s.... rick ross is the most recent to get love out here cuz he banging out hot sh*t.... them field mob nigg@s...i was feelin them and how they ripped it in the "georgia" track lol nigg@s got hot now they coming out they face..... they new single GARBAGE..... and nigg@z laughin out our slang.... lol them same nigg@s say it in there rhymes all the time.... shout out to all the real nigg@s down south that dont look at what the next man do and DO HIM

13 years ago '04        #163
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
Field mob is my n*ggaz, fu*k NY

13 years ago '04        #164
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
 Tight_Grip said
South Music isn't rap, its trash, we gave you n*ggas some exposure and ya'll gone and fu*ked everything up. making us look like coons and sh*t

Real Talk!!!

04-15-2006, 10:50 PM         #165
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall some emotional bi*ches. field mob aint even diss new york they talkin bout the cry babies that talk like they hot but aint movin sh*t. and i see alot of new york n*ggaz on here cryin loike lil babies. dont get mad at field mob get mad at ya selves. rap started in new york but i guess it decided to move...so suck it up and stop crying

13 years ago '05        #166
Dainfamous730 87 heat pts87
space
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 4458 4458
these bi*ch n*ggaz is juss dissin NY to get recognition dont nobody kno who the fuk they are........fuk them n*ggaz.......and fukk all ya pig a.ss n*ggaz dats talkin sh*t bout NY.........look at chingy and nelly they started beefin over who started the word Derrty....wow thats a fukin embarassment......and ya wonder y they call it the dirty south.....dats cuz ya n*ggaz is dirty as hell and got every gum disease in the book....fuk ya 1

04-15-2006, 11:14 PM         #167
goodfella456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tHAs sOme fUNNy sh*t

13 years ago '04        #168
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,999 | Props total: 399 399
i am from the south, and i have family all over up north, down south, and out west........and all of u west coast people that is saying the south isn't good, and for all the east coast people who say only the west should be good, if u go back to 1992 when the west coast had it on lock, the east coast was sayin the same sh*t they are saying about the south now that they were country and bama's they just can't stand to see another coast doing better which isn't gonna get u know where cause u can't own something just because u started it..........

and i don't give a fu*k who hates on the south on bx cause its mainly just the fans and not the true artist besides siagon but he is dun anyway, my favorite up north artist fu*ks with the south and thats all i care about they dont hate, jayz favorite group is ugk and there from the south, dmx's favorite mc is scarface who is from the south so its just pure hate from the fans so don't let them get 2 u guys man.

another thing i don't like that snap music sh*t either they know they r not mc's they are just doing that sh*t for the females thats all they care about, but the whole south isn't like that.

Last edited by stay alert; 04-15-2006 at 11:43 PM..

13 years ago '05        #169
xratede 
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 294 294
 Dainfamous730 said
these bi*ch n*ggaz is juss dissin NY to get recognition dont nobody kno who the fuk they are........fuk them n*ggaz.......and fukk all ya pig a.ss n*ggaz dats talkin sh*t bout NY.........look at chingy and nelly they started beefin over who started the word Derrty....wow thats a fukin embarassment......and ya wonder y they call it the dirty south.....dats cuz ya n*ggaz is dirty as hell and got every gum disease in the book....fuk ya 1

What does Chingy and Nelly have to do w/ the south?............or this thread?........

13 years ago '05        #170
xratede 
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 294 294
 LuDerCriS said
Damn them nigg@s is talkin sh*t????? everybody who not from ny of course tends to hate on the 5 boros.....why ???? i have no idea.... we dont say nuffin when southern rappers say slick remarks as in "up north nigg@s" or anything like that.......to be real we the ones why nigg@s is fu*kin wit yall..... our radio station is too powerful we can make and break southern artists..... everytime a southern nigg@ has a hot track we give him buzz and them nigg@s STAY AT OUR CLUBS PERFORMING supporting yall nigg@s.... rick ross is the most recent to get love out here cuz he banging out hot sh*t.... them field mob nigg@s...i was feelin them and how they ripped it in the "georgia" track lol nigg@s got hot now they coming out they face..... they new single GARBAGE..... and nigg@z laughin out our slang.... lol them same nigg@s say it in there rhymes all the time.... shout out to all the real nigg@s down south that dont look at what the next man do and DO HIM

When did south n*ggaz say somethin about "up north n*ggaz" anyway? When NY was on top the south just sat back and did what it do, n*ggaz aint hate or say its garbage, they just waited on their time so GET USED TO IT fu*kERS, GET MONEY REGARDLESS!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago '04        #171
j0hncena 102 heat pts102
space
space
$12,952 | Props total: 3910 3910
It's ON!!!!!!! Say Bye Bye To The South

13 years ago '04        #172
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,613 | Props total: 514 514
Imo it's not that serious. If they are dissing NY then everybody that's not from NY has diss them. Is there anyone who has never just joking around saying ( yo b, yo son, that's fire god, etc) I don't have anything against new yorkers even thogh I should being from D.C., but they slang is funny to me.

13 years ago '05        #173
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 85 85
 melee said
fu*kkk outta here nyc rappers don't gotta worry about lil nigguhs lyke them field mob who tha fu*k is field mob??? them fools can't even freestyle papoose would murda them in one verse
========================================
Man.....fu*k A FREESTYLE.....Since when "freestylin gettin n*ggaz paid"

13 years ago '04        #174
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 53 53
I got one thing to say fu*k these n*ggas they both wack they come out with the most garbage songs.And dissin the way we talk what is a cuuuuuu and the gold grills come on now.Man fu*k Field Mob fu*k the South and fu*k Georgia. Yall talk out yall mouth we murda people for fun.

NY all day everyday

04-16-2006, 12:37 AM         #175
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at the polls now, the polls don't lie fu*k the south

Home      

most viewed right now
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
92 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Article inside THE GAME Can't Pay The RENT! His Calabasas House Is In FORECLOSURE & ..
10 comments
30 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Obama on Kanye: "I SAID WHAT I SAID"
120 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
119 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You see the hamburger, but can you spot the chocolate chip cookie
55 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Video inside Cardi B X Meek Mill Snippet (Nicki Minaj Diss)
8 comments
29 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA What happened to Lonzo last night?
48 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Russian With An A$$: Chick Showing Out At The Supermarket!
11 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside French Montana finally came out his coma
14 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Article inside I married my best friendís dad ó and now Iím her stepmom
8 comments
31 minutes ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL HoDell Beckham: "I really don't like water"
34 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Katt Williams said Hazel E went to Dubai and got shat on :dead:
55 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Browns RB Carlos Hyde traded to the Jaguars for a 5th round pick
53 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Let an OG speak Bun says Drake was out of pocket and Pusha did the ri..
10 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn looks like Drake is coming for pusha
81 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Victor Cruz about to wife karate
40 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
10 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They Lined Up for that RDR2 my dude....
27 comments
3 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside "A Dude With Ghostwriters, has no place to talk about "Rules In Rap Bee..
75 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Professional gamer caught cheating at CSGO tournament
10 comments
3 hours ago
@games
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
imthatinfamous
Blaffy
PROV
HUDA2daF
ChrisPartlowFro
DrizzyStan06
The Watcher
FireBeats
Hakim Cobain
Y.G.
Top 10 most slapped recently
agriffiths
BlackDynamite
---Max-Payne---
two-face
NinetyThree94
Mutant Boy
Hakim Cobain
ovogoon
WhoNextWithPlex
Kim Jong Un

most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
178 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
82 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
61 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Eryka Badu really goin crazy in front of our eyes and yall ignoring it,..
87 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
NBA DAAAAMMNN!!! Carmelo looking crazy af sitting on the bench. I feel bad...
114 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
 Closes in 2 hours - NBA: Charlotte at Orlando - 7:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hours - NBA: New York at Brooklyn - 7:30 PM
 Closes in 3 hours - NBA: Boston at Toronto - 8:00 PM
 Closes in 3 hours - NBA: Atlanta at Memphis - 8:00 PM
 Closes in 3 hours - NBA: Indiana at Milwaukee - 8:30 PM
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy