Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 04-15-2006, 01:58 PM         #101
Lake  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
field mob's gonna get dissed heavily by some real talented dudes who just live to rap...and there's ALWAYS been beef in NY so i don't why ppl just saying that now.
 liljohnson said:
NY ain't got sh*t on the south...what, ya'll got lyrics? Oh, okay...and? The south don't give a fu*k about a lyricist. Folks down here spit about real a.ss sh*t like coppin' grills, candy paint, 28 inch rims, fu*kin' hoes after shows, postin' up on the sidewalk and front porch wit' the homies, all that sh*t...New York folks just talk about wearin' pink and Burberry, wordplay, etc. etc...all that sh*t is bullsh*t. If you gon' rap, rap about somethin' real or you just destroyin' the essence.
lol so your sayin the south is bringing it back to essence?? your post is a sh*tstain on boxden man...and umm isn't Lil Wayne rappin about pink? Luda and T.I. rapped about Burberry too...
 12 years ago '04        #102
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Field Mob? what ae they known for...or is this soon to be it? This will only mean something when Scarface, or Cee Lo, or Ludacris addresses a coastal beef. All it is is a bunch of has beens and never beens on both sides talking garbage.

Let's not start some sh*t in hip hop again cause the Eastcoast is not gonna just die, it's everyone else that ends up suffering (west coast). Too many important people from hip hop's mecca.

With that said no one can act like the east isn't doing it's part in the overall wackness of the culture. Tony Yayo is just as bad as Dem Franchise Boys and Diddy sucks just as much as Jermaine Dupri. Lot's of wack sh*t in the south no doubt, but let's not find the proper scapegoat in them
 12 years ago '04        #103
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Georgia Boy said:
AND TO THE DUDE WHO SAY"S MOB WOULD GET k!llED ON WAX>>>>> YEA fu*kING RIGHT!!!!!!!!......... i'm glad Mob did that sh*t........ everybody wanna diss the south but i aint heard but a few n*ggas say sh*t about NY...... half the rappers up there wack now and they not getting the shine anymore and they can't handle it..... good sh*t

i fu*ks wit field mob,but if they was really keepin it real,they wouldn't just genralize sh*t,and say names

instead ofbasically trying to clown the whole city

wit that said,we need unity,not division.

anybody that ain't wit unity ain't really down wit the culture or our people
 04-15-2006, 02:13 PM         #104
nastynaj20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does anybody care? It's Field Mobb
 04-15-2006, 02:14 PM         #105
Tempus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New york rap been dead for years. Its our time to carry rap here in the south. those cali boys and ny dudes need to realize that and go sit there a.ss down

Last edited by Tempus; 04-15-2006 at 02:20 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #106
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
I dont even listen to Field Mob but I feel what they sayin. Not the first time NY got mad at another coast cuz they wuz eatin. I feel like NY thinks they OWN hip hop, and that other n*ggas is eatin off their plate. But if u look at it like that, then its like hip hop is really some bi*ch that you broke in and now u mad cuz EVERYBODY ELSE is fu*kin. Like damn n*gga get a new bi*ch or just get ur fu*k on and keep it movin. Cuz she's just a hoe and EVERYBODY DONE HAD HER. And when everybody else get done you can have her back. LOL.
 12 years ago '05        #107
TKO420 
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 380 380
This has been discussed already. People need to stop re-posting old sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #108
birdmanjp 7 heat pts
space
space
$434 | Props total: 138 138
damn i thought field mob went to DTP to get platinum success...u diss NY and east coast rap....that aint gonna help ya sell units. I dunno about them cats...but jr writer would rap circles around them both true story.
 12 years ago '04        #109
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 liljohnson said:
NY ain't got sh*t on the south...what, ya'll got lyrics? Oh, okay...and? The south don't give a fu*k about a lyricist. Folks down here spit about real a.ss sh*t like coppin' grills, candy paint, 28 inch rims, fu*kin' hoes after shows, postin' up on the sidewalk and front porch wit' the homies, all that sh*t...If you gon' rap, rap about somethin' real or you just destroyin' the essence.
How are you gonna name all that sh*t, and then say rap about something real? are you fu*king retarded. Let's break it down QUICK.

D4L, Dem Franchize Boyz, Ying Yang Twins, etc., ARE NOT GOOD RAPPERS. there music is driven by beats, and as far as rapping they would get slaughtered in any type of MC on MC, one on one battle. BUT, there sh*t is good for the club, house parties, etc. I'd throw most bay area n*ggas into this category as well, since there name got brought up, BUT, getting hyphy/going stupid/ going dumb/ thizzing >>> snap music. npw there are people in the South with skills (Luda, Scarface, Lil Wayne more often than not, etc.) and n*ggas from the Bay with skills (Mistah F.A.B., The Team, Rappin 4 Tay type n*ggas) but generallt they're only good for parties. east coast n*ggas are generally more concerned with lyrics, storytelling, wordplay, etc, all of the things that hip hop is actually ABOUT, but you can't be mad at Southern artists for doing what they do, it's just that white people then in turn see only the party sh*t on tv, and WE DO look like coons. it's unfortunate, but no one wants to put songs that make you think on tv or radio, so what are you gonna do.....
 12 years ago '05        #110
xratede 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 238 238
 Tight_Grip said:
Whenyou South n*ggas get me to think when I'm listening to your trash music (which ain't ever happening) then I'll give ya'll the respect ya'll deserve, till then I'll be bumping my East Coast Music, I'm done with this sh*t, I got things to do today, but before I go.........fu*k Mike Jones, fu*k LilWayne, fu*k all forms of Snap Music (its just a form of LeanBack) and fu*k that Cotton Picking Pig a.ss eating South Music....

South n*ggas I'm, Cool with (Ludacris,Chamillionaire,Young Jeezy a few other n*ggas that are on that lyrical tip)

LOL @ Jeezy being on a lyrical tip
 12 years ago '04        #111
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
you NYC n*ggas is bi*ches all you do is bi*ch and complain they the ones who started this whole south vs ny thing callin souther rappers slow and sayin we dumbin down hip hop when they make the exact same kind of sh*t

and who the fu*k is that bi*ch sayin NYC gave the south exposure they didn't give us sh*t

i still respect the real NYC n*ggas but so far most of yall on this board is bi*ches
 12 years ago '06        #112
screwmusic 
space
space
$637 | Props total: 1 1
Nyc rappers dont even waste ur time on this
 12 years ago '04        #113
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
Lol..thats Funny And True
 12 years ago '04        #114
S-I-X 
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 146 146
blah that's why the biggest market in the country now wont even support them. dumbasses
 12 years ago '05        #115
kh RON OloGiCaL 1 heat pts
space
space
$834 | Props total: 184 184
Even though I'm not a huge fan of much southern music (cept for lil wayne, cham, luda, face, outkast, and a few others), I can understand why they'd be pissed at how much hate they keep getting. Even if you don't like 'em, you can't just hate on 'em all the time like some people do.
 12 years ago '04        #116
pntblank 
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 0 0
i smell new beef
 12 years ago '04        #117
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
field mob is str8 garbage and most rappers from the south are pure garbage except for weezy,ti,luda,outkast,and sometimes jeezy but u can always count on the south for that bouncin,shakin,shootin type of sh*t and thats cool but n*ggas from the chi would eat y'all n*ggas just cause we more thirsty and grimey than anybody and we cant just get a record deal like y'all therefore we cant get our shine on unless we move somewhere else but why diss nyc when they birth this sh*tt i grew up listenin to mostly nyc and truthly im aint feelin all of this counrtyfied a.ss sh*t.....its cotton pickin good music tho

Last edited by KillaKell_01; 04-15-2006 at 04:42 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #118
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
haha...the south is home...love the music up top and down bottom...it's all love from this way...so it dont matter to me...i'd like to see how this plays out tho...
 12 years ago '04        #119
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
n*ggas just mad the South dun got more popular lately. Damn, let us have our time to shine!!!!
 04-15-2006, 05:09 PM         #120
foxuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Await a response!
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago