Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 txhotboy said:
this is a never ending arguement....East coast n*ggas talk about how they live and down south n*ggas talk about how they live (whether it's candy paint, grills, rims, or whatever)... n*ggas is just tryin 2 make that paper.... we all know East started rap and have the better rappers... who cares... people just tryin 2 hustle
 04-15-2006, 12:34 PM         #82
jermc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think alot of you n*ggas is underestimatin field mob...they spit a lil more lyrical than you think.
respest due!
 04-15-2006, 12:39 PM         #83
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jermc said:
i think alot of you n*ggas is underestimatin field mob...they spit a lil more lyrical than you think.
respest due!
well those n*ggas sure weren't appreciating our music, fu*k them
 12 years ago '05        #84
stillmaticking 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 2 2
i aint sayin they r wack...i like some of their songs but they need 2 chill out wit dissin ny
 12 years ago '06        #85
elmothakilla718 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
lol lol those n*ggaz is clown field mobb ain't sh*t papoose would murda then n*gga in one verse one line matter of fact i feel bad for then n*ggaz there really suck lol i dont have to say nothing jae millz or the other ny rappers there should all team up for one time make a song together n sh*t on then n*ggaz
 04-15-2006, 12:49 PM         #86
iGNiTE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Point blank, NY started rap. If it wasn't for NY rappers pavin the way, I dunno what would have happened.

Rap always seem to come back to NY anyway. First it was NY, then Cali started making some noise, then in came back to NY, then the Midwest started gettin hot, then it came back to NY again, now the south is whats popular.

Ain't nothin wrong with being proud of where you're from, cause that's what made you who you are. Southern rappers shoutin out they homes all the time. I got love for the south but, fact of the matter is, NY is home to some of the greatest rappers alive, and more imortant, some of the greatest rappers that died.
 12 years ago '04        #87
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
this beef sh*t is real corny right now ....like n*ggas is always gonna say or do some dumb sh*t to get the beef thing poppin again...first the bull 50 keep it goin by startin sh*t wit n*ggas to sell albums now n*ggas in the south wanna start sh*t wit NY the sh*t is dumb... and some of the n*ggas in the forum be entertainin that bullsh*t...feedin into it ....and judgement be way off..

Last edited by dwizzle45; 04-15-2006 at 12:56 PM..
 04-15-2006, 12:57 PM         #88
reggieblac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
If every East Rapper got together and Collaborated more, the South would be known as the Dirty South sh*thole
But yall are stupid and have yalls heads all up ur a.ss, and will never know how our formula works. Im not sure if yall know this or not but yall act like you dont, but THE SOUTH IS BIGGER THAN fu*kIN NEW YORK!!!!!!! So we dont need yall we can do it by our damn selves and yall dont like that. Yall dont like the fact that WE DO NOT NEED YALL!!!!! YALL AINT sh*t TO US!!! We dont need yall, yall need us. Yall are so stupid without us yall would just be k!llin each other.

Last edited by reggieblac; 04-15-2006 at 12:59 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #89
rippac4 
space
space
$14,132 | Props total: 1049 1049
 Tight_Grip said:
Whenyou South n*ggas get me to think when I'm listening to your trash music (which ain't ever happening) then I'll give ya'll the respect ya'll deserve, till then I'll be bumping my East Coast Music, I'm done with this sh*t, I got things to do today, but before I go.........fu*k Mike Jones, fu*k LilWayne, fu*k all forms of Snap Music (its just a form of LeanBack) and fu*k that Cotton Picking Pig a.ss eating South Music....

South n*ggas I'm, Cool with (Ludacris,Chamillionaire,Young Jeezy a few other n*ggas that are on that lyrical tip)
why u so mad :sorry: didn't mean to offend u
 12 years ago '04        #90
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
field mob prolly tryin 2 get an album out whats the big deal? it'll be over in like 3 days and BX will still be debating about it....its not like anyone's really going 2 respond 2 the track...but its a shame how field mob were the ones who had 2 represent the south...i'd a.ssume sum1 harder would of came with a similar track...
 12 years ago '05        #91
rippac4 
space
space
$14,132 | Props total: 1049 1049
 CLASSOVMYOWN said:
all I have to say is...who is field mob???

no one outside of GA knew who they were until the GA song

If it wasn't for Luda and the beat no one would know who they are
that's how other cats feel when they talk about a bunch of New York mixtape artist who no one follows them because they don't have a album out
 12 years ago '04        #92
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 297 297
 liljohnson said:
Haha, they should've made fun of how them fools say "what's good."

And WTF is "What It Do"?
 12 years ago '04        #93
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 297 297
DMX owns all of em thas all I gotta say
 04-15-2006, 01:23 PM         #94
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magnolia said:
And WTF is "What It Do"?
What it do means what's up...only gays say "what's good."
 04-15-2006, 01:24 PM         #95
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
wtf you can't be serious?

Brain washed a lil homie?
Naw, I'm dead serious. I just listen to real sh*t, not "yo, what's good, son." "Word up yo, let's go put on our Burberry hats and play dress up for the press."
 04-15-2006, 01:25 PM         #96
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.Knight said:
I seriously can't tell if u dissin the south and reppin the east or reppin the south and dissin the east, no hate im juss confused
Reppin' the south...just tired of all these non-eatin' motherfu*kers hate on the south. Once they bankrolls get a lil' bigger maybe they'll stop hatin'.
 04-15-2006, 01:25 PM         #97
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 melee said:
thanks for proving meh the south sucks
The south > the east...it has been proven time and time again.
 04-15-2006, 01:25 PM         #98
reggieblac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CLASSOVMYOWN said:
all I have to say is...who is field mob???

no one outside of GA knew who they were until the GA song

If it wasn't for Luda and the beat no one would know who they are
all I have to say is...who is pappose, murder mook, or Jay Mills???

no one outside of NY knew who they were until ...............................wait dont nobody know who they are
 04-15-2006, 01:30 PM         #99
jswz6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k ny
 12 years ago '05        #100
Slowed & Thoed 
space
space
$463 | Props total: 148 148
Papoose>>>>>>>Field Mob them n*ggaz iz clownz....... just startin sh*t to promote theor new lp which aint gunna sell........ no hate on the south & no hate on nyc but field mob just aint got no lyrical ability to murk artist such as Papoose,Jae Millz, etc...... & for u n*ggaz dat still dont believe check dis out..

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy