most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #61
D.Knight 
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 0 0
Im tired of these Fuk da _____(add ur section of the U.S.) threads , anyways Lupe Papoose>>>>sum of that bullsh*t n*ggaz listen too
 04-15-2006, 11:54 AM         #62
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingCapo said:
Exactly. The thing is the sh*t is working like this...

New York V New York...Why the fu*k are we beefin within our OWN fu*king place?

The South is just watching us and coming back up...I hate fu*king seeing New York being disabled.

Busta Rhymes can't do anything by himself. He is brining the WRONG rappers together. He needs to bring the fu*king Powerhouses together. All he's doing is brining the Minor Leagues to a World Series.
ofcourse Rappers have beef with eachother, thats why we battle eachother and what eva else, I could say the same with T.I. and his Kangaroo skinny a.ss and Lil Flip and you know he a one hit wonder with that PacMan song
 12 years ago '04        #63
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
NEXT n*gga SAY WE COUNTRY AND WEAK HOPE THERE MOM CATCHS CANCER AND DIE IN HER SLEEP
 04-15-2006, 11:55 AM         #64
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How about we trade ya'll all of Dipset and we get Ludacris, a fair trade right there to all you country bumpkin n*ggas
 12 years ago '05        #65
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
Y'all need to stop this bullsh*t. Southern cats think NY sh*t is a.ssS. Ny cats think southern sh*t is a.ss....Get over it. You can argue all you want, but you will get nowhere like a stationary bike. You pedal but you ain't moving.

THE STUPID THING IS the Southern rappers and New York rappers don't even care for this beef, like the fans do. They getting money and that's all they care about.
 Tight_Grip said:
ofcourse Rappers have beef with eachother, thats why we battle eachother and what eva else, I could say the same with T.I. and his Kangaroo skinny a.ss and Lil Flip and you know he a one hit wonder with that PacMan song
Of course, but they have VERY minor beefs that don't even go THAT far. Over here, it goes 8,000 mixtapes to diss ONE dude.

Last edited by KingCapo; 04-15-2006 at 11:57 AM..
 04-15-2006, 11:56 AM         #66
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kognito said:
NEXT n*gga SAY WE COUNTRY AND WEAK HOPE THERE MOM CATCHS CANCER AND DIE IN HER SLEEP
Suck my Fat d*ck you stupid n*gga
 04-15-2006, 11:59 AM         #67
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingCapo said:
Y'all need to stop this bullsh*t. Southern cats think NY sh*t is a.ssS. Ny cats think southern sh*t is a.ss....Get over it. You can argue all you want, but you will get nowhere like a stationary bike. You pedal but you ain't moving.

THE STUPID THING IS the Southern rappers and New York rappers don't even care for this beef, like the fans do. They getting money and that's all they care about.

Of course, but they have VERY minor beefs that don't even go THAT far. Over here, it goes 8,000 mixtapes to diss ONE dude.
exactly...tol em tha sameeee sh*tt...even they muh fukin KING 50 will straight slap tha sh*t outa you fo sayin dat...give respect where respect is due.
 12 years ago '05        #68
DJ HittmaN 
space
space
space
$736 | Props total: 2 2
 305_Movement said:
yo by tha way...how bout yall check tha results of tha poll...50% of tha people say fu*k NY!! :finger: lol n yoo if u gon rol on som laffy taffy sh*t, ill post up some camron lyrics, n we can comare...
I know what the vote was pimpin, I was just on some im tired of n*ggas trippin on the South, and Just give credit where credits due tip right now. I mean the hottest album and best selling album out right now is King. And I know damn sure well not only the folks in the south purchased that.
 04-15-2006, 12:02 PM         #69
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 305_Movement said:
exactly...tol em tha sameeee sh*tt...even they muh fukin KING 50 will straight slap tha sh*t outa you fo sayin dat...give respect where respect is due.

thats why you a stupid n*gga too, cause just cause I'm from NewYork you a.ssume I listen to G-unit, get the fu*k outta here I listen to 20% Comercial Music and 80% underground/Real Hip-hop music, get your a.ss out your head,

I know the music that South rappers put out is far from Hip-Hop cause we created that sh*t for damn sure
 04-15-2006, 12:03 PM         #70
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ HittmaN said:
I know what the vote was pimpin, I was just on some im tired of n*ggas trippin on the South, and Just give credit where credits due tip right now. I mean the hottest album and best selling album out right now is King. And I know damn sure well not only the folks in the south purchased that.
you got a point there, the only credit I give to the South is they know how to make some hot beats, thats why they need to sell thier beats to us n*ggas over here and we can really rip that beat up, cause ya'll n*ggas fu*kin it up forreal
 04-15-2006, 12:04 PM         #71
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rap is rap in everycoast....if u got skills on the mic..then bless it..if u dont ignore it.....that easy!

i love all coasts but the east needs to stop fu*kin hatin. fo real...

first the west,to a point the midwest...now the south....pathetic in my view and in many one's as well......
 04-15-2006, 12:04 PM         #72
melee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
NY ain't got sh*t on the south...what, ya'll got lyrics? Oh, okay...and? The south don't give a fu*k about a lyricist. Folks down here spit about real a.ss sh*t like coppin' grills, candy paint, 28 inch rims, fu*kin' hoes after shows, postin' up on the sidewalk and front porch wit' the homies, all that sh*t...New York folks just talk about wearin' pink and Burberry, wordplay, etc. etc...all that sh*t is bullsh*t. If you gon' rap, rap about somethin' real or you just destroyin' the essence.
thanks for proving meh the south sucks
 12 years ago '04        #73
jigga03 
space
space
space
$272 | Props total: 0 0
It's a provin fact that n*ggaz from the south are not smarter than n*ggaz from the east. The south lyrics aren't dumb down, their just dumb. That's why when u have lil wayne and T.I that actually has some lyrical ability, the south treats these n*ggaz like Gods. The south is strictly for the club. Tell me something, when u in your car hotboxing and u put a CD in, do yall really think that field mobb has lyrical ability over Papoose, Cassidy, etc.

Come on now let's be serious!
 12 years ago '04        #74
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,314 | Props total: 255 255
fu*k them n*ggas the only mob i know is mob deep
so the half a.ss half talent dudes need analize they own sh*t
there lyrics are sum tiny tot a.ss preschool sh*t ny n*ggas drop lyrics
tell storys im in mia very few south n*ggas actuallu got verbal skills
sh*t i cant even think of one off bat but whteva
 12 years ago '05        #75
CLASSOVMYOWN 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
all I have to say is...who is field mob???

no one outside of GA knew who they were until the GA song

If it wasn't for Luda and the beat no one would know who they are
 12 years ago '05        #76
stillmaticking 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 2 2
y do yall listen 2 these n*ggaz from da south.......da east have the best old and young rappers.....two of the n*ggaz who make the most money in da rap game r from ny jay and 50.......nas will murder every n*gga in da south by his self........NOT ONE n*gga FROM THE SOUTH IS CIN JAY R NAS......im only feelin six n*ggaz from da south and dats...T.i.,b.g.,lil wayne,Young Buck,luda & lil Scrappy
 12 years ago '05        #77
stillmaticking 
space
space
space
rest of dem n*ggaz is played out and wack
 04-15-2006, 12:21 PM         #78
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well Young Buck is with G-unit and I can understand with what they are saying,

he not really from the South though he from Tennessee (its like in the middle so they got both I guess)
 12 years ago '05        #79
stillmaticking 
space
space
space
wtf r u talkin bout Tennessee is consider the south
 12 years ago '05        #80
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 1192 1192
this is a never ending arguement....East coast n*ggas talk about how they live and down south n*ggas talk about how they live (whether it's candy paint, grills, rims, or whatever)... n*ggas is just tryin 2 make that paper.... we all know East started rap and have the better rappers... who cares... people just tryin 2 hustle
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy