Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 04-15-2006, 11:35 AM         #41
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NY ain't got sh*t on the south...what, ya'll got lyrics? Oh, okay...and? The south don't give a fu*k about a lyricist. Folks down here spit about real a.ss sh*t like coppin' grills, candy paint, 28 inch rims, fu*kin' hoes after shows, postin' up on the sidewalk and front porch wit' the homies, all that sh*t...New York folks just talk about wearin' pink and Burberry, wordplay, etc. etc...all that sh*t is bullsh*t. If you gon' rap, rap about somethin' real or you just destroyin' the essence.
 12 years ago '05        #42
D.Knight 
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 0 0
 305_Movement said:
lol u mad homeboi?? lol u stilll comin at me n sh*t...mah bad foo, tell ya boifriend im sorry, n that u gon stop ridin his dik...lol ..........:finger:
n*gga please im related to tha n*gga, u a corney a.ss n*gga, bet u listen to dyke Jones ehh? im done wit ur a.ss, i cant seriously talk to a dude wit an avy like that, must be like 10 Lean Up^ n*gga
 04-15-2006, 11:38 AM         #43
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
NY ain't got sh*t on the south...what, ya'll got lyrics? Oh, okay...and? The south don't give a fu*k about a lyricist. Folks down here spit about real a.ss sh*t like coppin' grills, candy paint, 28 inch rims, fu*kin' hoes after shows, postin' up on the sidewalk and front porch wit' the homies, all that sh*t...New York folks just talk about wearin' pink and Burberry, wordplay, etc. etc...all that sh*t is bullsh*t. If you gon' rap, rap about somethin' real or you just destroyin' the essence.
wtf you can't be serious?

Brain washed a lil homie?
 12 years ago '05        #44
D.Knight 
space
space
 liljohnson said:
I seriously can't tell if u dissin the south and reppin the east or reppin the south and dissin the east, no hate im juss confused
 12 years ago '05        #45
xratede 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 239 239
This aint no diff from that sh*t 50 pulled a while back and now NY n*ggaz gettin all mad, it aint like they called out someones name(yet)..........
 04-15-2006, 11:41 AM         #46
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol dis n*gga said im 10...n talkin bout he done wit me...haaa lol haaa if im not mistaken u started defendin ya boyfriend...ay n jus to let u kno the kermit avy is pose to b him rollin up a j, but tha thing stays on one frame...so?? wat else are u gonna say. if u had to bring it 2 times...stupid a.ss bi*ch..hop off me n*gga
 12 years ago '05        #47
DJ HittmaN 
space
space
space
$736 | Props total: 2 2
Point blank the only way NYC is getting back on the map is Jigga get back in the game. NOBODY other than Nas(the only one I can think of) up North is gonna move big numbers or have a chance at putting them back on the map, I talking real cds, air play, video play, not no fuc#in mixtapes. Real talk.
 04-15-2006, 11:42 AM         #48
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo by tha way...how bout yall check tha results of tha poll...50% of tha people say fu*k NY!! :finger: lol n yoo if u gon rol on som laffy taffy sh*t, ill post up some camron lyrics, n we can comare...

Last edited by 305_Movement; 04-15-2006 at 11:44 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #49
D.Knight 
space
space
Threads like this is a must at boxden, same sh*t different thread name, d*ckheads will be around, this garbage thass out nahh aint gon swing for long, tha music got n*ggaz puttin muppets in the avy's, Lupe,Papoose amongst many other of the up and coming gon bring hip hop where it should be, "Lets take it back to the lyrics man"-- Lupe

Last edited by D.Knight; 04-15-2006 at 11:46 AM..
 04-15-2006, 11:45 AM         #50
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.Knight said:
Threads like this is a must at boxden, same sh*t different thread name, d*ckheads will be around
awww hes sad...:finger:
 12 years ago '05        #51
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
I'm from New York, and I really ain't mad because that is how we talk. I mean, I don't see why you want a beef. When NY was shining, ATL wasn't ever on some "Bring ATL UP" sh*t...they just kept doing them, and they did it, look at today. The problem is us New Yorker's are too fu*king egotistic to unite, and actually bring New York to the poker table to f!ght with the big dawgs. Instead we have beef and mixtapes...what the fu*k is THAT?

I have nothing but respect for the South. I like how they support each other, and actually buy their artists work. Sadly, in New York, that sh*t ain't happening. All we got is bi*ches buying the wrong sh*t(50 Cent etc.)

Last edited by KingCapo; 04-15-2006 at 11:46 AM..
 04-15-2006, 11:46 AM         #52
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingCapo said:
I'm from New York, and I really ain't mad because that is how we talk. I mean, I don't see why you want a beef. When NY was shining, ATL wasn't ever on some "Bring ATL UP" sh*t...they just kept doing them, and they did it, look at today. The problem is us New Yorker's are too fu*king egotistic to unite, and actually bring New York to the poker table to f!ght with the big dawgs. Instead we have beef and mixtapes...what the fu*k is THAT?
:applause: :applause: :applause:

now yall can jus beef all u want...as MIAMI steps up...watch n see
 04-15-2006, 11:47 AM         #53
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingCapo said:
thats Why Busta came back to Unite all the rappers.
 04-15-2006, 11:48 AM         #54
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If every East Rapper got together and Collaborated more, the South would be known as the Dirty South sh*thole
 12 years ago '05        #55
KingCapo 
space
space
space
 305_Movement said:
:applause: :applause: :applause:

now yall can jus beef all u want...as MIAMI steps up...watch n see
Exactly. The thing is the sh*t is working like this...

New York V New York...Why the fu*k are we beefin within our OWN fu*king place?

The South is just watching us and coming back up...I hate fu*king seeing New York being disabled.
 Tight_Grip said:
thats Why Busta came back to Unite all the rappers.
Busta Rhymes can't do anything by himself. He is brining the WRONG rappers together. He needs to bring the fu*king Powerhouses together. All he's doing is brining the Minor Leagues to a World Series.
 04-15-2006, 11:50 AM         #56
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
If every East Rapper got together and Collaborated more, the South would be known as the Dirty South sh*thole
not exactly...cus everysingly one of em sound tha same
 12 years ago '05        #57
YaBoy2006 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
 T.I.G. said:
the south had to wait for so long to get respect in the game and now that we doing it and real big cats get a little jealous.

fa real... man.. it's some Hatin' a.ss n*ggaz in da world...
if u don't like wut da south doin' KEEP IT MOVIN' DON'T HATE.....
 12 years ago '05        #58
KingCapo 
space
space
space
 305_Movement said:
Get off of that tip. "All of them sound the same" Naw bruh...They don't.

You could say the exact same sh*t for the South and West then, if THAT's the case.
 04-15-2006, 11:52 AM         #59
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YaBoy2006 said:
fa real... man.. it's some Hatin' a.ss n*ggaz in da world...
if u don't like wut da south doin' KEEP IT MOVIN' DON'T HATE.....
nuff said...i think this thread is offically over
 04-15-2006, 11:52 AM         #60
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 305_Movement said:

you a dumb n*gga, it goes by region yous.lut monkey cause they sound the same, everyone from the South sound like they been drinkin nut for the last 24 hours.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy