Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
D.Knight 
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 0 0
 305_Movement said:
iight you have just proved yourself as the idiot of the day....since when does record sales define talent...fuk a.ss idiot...n u wanna talk bout sales, n look who u mention jae millz?? commonnnnn...obviously u neva heard sh*t from field mob, u prolly neva even heard of tha n*ggas until today, but like alll of yo ny n*ggas, u afraid of tha truth....REAL sh*t THA ONLY n*gga PUSHIN UNITS IN NY IS 50...POINT BLANK...lets move it to tha south...............lemme c some otha fuk a.ss n*gga try to push 500,000 in tha first week in todays time...HAAAAAA :finger: aint happenin itssss ovvaaa fo NY

yea idiot of the day, wow and im talkin to a dude wit a kermit doll in his avy LMAOOOO U WIN
 04-15-2006, 11:13 AM         #22
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these South n*ggas need to go back on the farm where they belong, only a handful of South n*ggas doing something with their wordplay and other sh*t, the rest of them making crackhead music like Laffy Taffy and Lean Wit it Rock wit it, now like Kay Slay said if a nEwYork n*gga is caught doing that sh*t, he gonna get slapped upside his head.
 12 years ago '05        #23
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Blackula said:
Lyrically, Field Mob sound like new york wrappers... they use the same type of flow with the multies and the punchlines.... they just got a heavy a.ss southern accent....

rappers
 12 years ago '05        #24
rippac4 
space
space
 Tight_Grip said:
these South n*ggas need to go back on the farm where they belong, only a handful of South n*ggas doing something with their wordplay and other sh*t, the rest of them making crackhead music like Laffy Taffy and Lean Wit it Rock wit it, now like Kay Slay said if a nEwYork n*gga is caught doing that sh*t, he gonna get slapped upside his head.
talking about Kay Slay why is he doing all these southern mixtapes
 12 years ago '05        #25
rippac4 
space
space
people diss the club music sh*t hip hop is universal like breakdancing, having fun, sh*t I don't like it but I respect it because them cats having fun not trying to talk about k!lling nobody
 12 years ago '04        #26
ThaChrons 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 0 0
feild mob is like a weak a.ss version of goodie mob....without luda they still be pressin up cds with junk for beats...propz on the read
 04-15-2006, 11:17 AM         #27
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rippac4 said:
got emmm!!! and n*ggas talkin bout lean wit it n sh*t,,, BET YO bi*ch DOIN THA DANCE, haaa n yo herb a.ss prolly doin it too,, nigas b in tha mirror n sh*t
 04-15-2006, 11:17 AM         #28
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Only people that should be aloud to make Hip Hop are East n*ggas and West n*ggas, fu*k the South and fu*k the Bay (cause the bay seems to be worse)
 04-15-2006, 11:17 AM         #29
Young Writer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares 90%ny>>> the south
 04-15-2006, 11:18 AM         #30
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rippac4 said:
Cause he trying to keep the peace, I know when he doing those sh*ts, he hatin that sh*t
 04-15-2006, 11:19 AM         #31
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
this is getting real boring real fast
exactly....
 12 years ago '04        #32
Blackula 
space
space
space
$184 | Props total: 0 0
^wow, does a w in front of the word erase the validity of my statement?

sh*t, at leEsT i'M nott TypInG lyKE DiS!!
 12 years ago '04        #33
dcmex81 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 0 0
 Tight_Grip said:
South Music isn't rap, its trash, we gave you n*ggas some exposure and ya'll gone and fu*ked everything up. making us look like coons and sh*t

04-15-2006, 11:21 AM         #34
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcmex81 said:
jackass n*gga, file isn't found
 04-15-2006, 11:21 AM         #35
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
The Only people that should be aloud to make Hip Hop are East n*ggas and West n*ggas, fu*k the South and fu*k the Bay (cause the bay seems to be worse)
lol da fuk r u sayin right now...lol are you a artist?? funny sh*t is that most of ya own n*ggas fukin wit da south...yo savior 50 would slap u fo sayin some sh*t like dat...lol u beta b speakin fa ya self
 04-15-2006, 11:23 AM         #36
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol dat n*gga signature sayin WE NEED A SAVIOR!!! lmaooooo jus anotha wayy of sayin THA SOUTH RUNNIN sh*tT
 12 years ago '05        #37
D.Knight 
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 0 0
"WE NEED A SAVIOR" Is Talkin bout a new mod for the S&R Section dummy, Damn Doll Bouncin n*gga

Last edited by D.Knight; 04-15-2006 at 11:29 AM..
 04-15-2006, 11:30 AM         #38
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whenyou South n*ggas get me to think when I'm listening to your trash music (which ain't ever happening) then I'll give ya'll the respect ya'll deserve, till then I'll be bumping my East Coast Music, I'm done with this sh*t, I got things to do today, but before I go.........fu*k Mike Jones, fu*k LilWayne, fu*k all forms of Snap Music (its just a form of LeanBack) and fu*k that Cotton Picking Pig a.ss eating South Music....

South n*ggas I'm, Cool with (Ludacris,Chamillionaire,Young Jeezy a few other n*ggas that are on that lyrical tip)
 04-15-2006, 11:30 AM         #39
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol u mad homeboi?? lol u stilll comin at me n sh*t...mah bad foo, tell ya boifriend im sorry, n that u gon stop ridin his dik...lol ..........:finger:
 04-15-2006, 11:31 AM         #40
Jadesbody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the South
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy