Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 08-14-2006, 01:06 PM         #361
fish250  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcmex81 said:
New York is Wack and I have the picture to prove it:

that was so funny
 11 years ago '05        #362
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 majestic75 said:
regardless of whether or not they were really tryina diss NY....they both suck.
Naw chill Field Mob is probably the best group out today, other than OutKast....
 11 years ago '05        #363
myword 6 heat pts
space
space
$829 | Props total: 120 120
isnt this hella old
 08-14-2006, 02:00 PM         #364
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said:

1. Field Mob disses NY. Tru Life, Papoose and other rappers leading the new New York movement surely won't appreciate Field Mob's recent stab at big apple artists. Apparently fed up with talks of bringing New York back and criticism of dumbing down lyrics, Field Mob recently called out New York haters, "I be listening to CDs and sh*t and it be seeming like n*ggas be wanting to say fu*k the south, but they can't say fu*k the south, so they be like let's bring New York back," Shawn J. expressed, providing a Jim Jones-eque imitation of New York rappers. "You a gay a.ss n*gga if you worried about how another n*gga operate." The duo then clowned NY slang, mockingly complimenting each other by repeatedly using NY expressions like "you fire son," "it's crazy" and "yo b."

STOP TRYING TO SPREAD THE BEEF THIS ARTICLE IS MAAAAD OLD AND FIELD MOB CAME OUT COPPPED THE PLEA SAY THEY WASN'T TRYING TO DISS NY AND THAT TYHE CAMERA MAN EDITED IT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THAT THEY SAID THEY GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR NY AND THEY MANAGER AND A LOT OF THERE LABELS STAFF IS FROM NY CLOSE DOWN THIS BULLsh*t a.ss THREAD
 08-14-2006, 02:05 PM         #365
xxeaglesfan00xx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yet another example of beef that isnt necessary, when will rappers learn that all the beef isnt getting them anywhere. it is just making more rappers end up dead.
 11 years ago '05        #366
bigvandal 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1 1
this sh*t is like 4 months too late, supposedly the video was edited fukke dup to make them look like they were dissin NY...thats what they said...
 08-14-2006, 02:30 PM         #367
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Its hard for me to say this......

But when 50 drops a new album, theres gonna be a drought in the south.............

One big fu*kin dust bowl........

Plus that new jayz is droppin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

YEA fu*k THE SOUTH............. Aint no bi*chin...... its real talk........
I dont think if 50 keep singin he'll be sellin as much as he has. plus his last album was wack. real real horrible. he got rich and stopped tryin basically. but jay is goin platinum. but as far as a drought nah homie. it aint happening.
 08-14-2006, 02:43 PM         #368
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHO THE fu*k BUMPED AN APRIL THREAD?!
 08-14-2006, 02:48 PM         #369
bdot45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i wanna see some beef between ny n the south
 08-14-2006, 05:07 PM         #370
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said:
...but ur acting like ALL of NY rappers arent lyrical...

the guys i named (Papoose, Mook Murda & Jae Millz), all of those guys can flow... I've seen the "freestyle" and spit... and all of those guys can spit...

...it wasnt like I was say any NY rapper would murder every single southern rapper... BUT there are a lot of non-southern rappers that would get at a lot of southern guy lyrically...
yea but htink about all the rappers who would diss south artist, they dont stop after tha track is done and be like "the south is wack...except luda, bun b, field mob, etc.." cuz for evry wack rapper down south, there are alot of good ones
 08-14-2006, 06:21 PM         #371
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlebmill said:
they right i dont like that up north sh*t either
WHO CARES IF U LIKE US OR NOT STOP ALL THE BULLSHYT IF U REAL THEN U REAL I LOVE REAL n*ggaZ IN THE EAST SOUTH MIDWEST AND WEST fu*k THE BULLSHYT I HATE WACK n*ggaZ FROM ALL DEM PLACES TO THATS JUST WHAT IT IS
 08-14-2006, 06:23 PM         #372
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerseyelite89 said:
yea but htink about all the rappers who would diss south artist, they dont stop after tha track is done and be like "the south is wack...except luda, bun b, field mob, etc.." cuz for evry wack rapper down south, there are alot of good ones
NO DOUBT
 08-14-2006, 06:28 PM         #373
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN, LET IT GO U SENSITIVE MUPHUKKKAz
 11 years ago '06        #374
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 Tight_Grip said:
South Music isn't rap, its trash, we gave you n*ggas some exposure and ya'll gone and fu*ked everything up. making us look like coons and sh*t

These n*ggas already responded to this sh*t they said sum n*gga that used to work for them and got fired put this out tryin to fu*k them n*ggas over and also they one of the n*ggas thats workin wit em at DTP is from NY so they wouldnt diss they said they was fu*kin around and makin fun of him and now to respond to this bullsh*t ^^^^^ why aint south music rap music I mean you got three or four n*ggas come out wit snap music and sum other bullsh*t and they somehow represent the south anytime a n*gga say the south suck all they talk about is crunk music and snap music they don mention no other that actually out there rappin they use one or two examples to back they sh*t up stop hatin on the south and worry bout yo sh*t we aint hatin on yall n*ggas why the yall comin at us when we get hot a lotta n*ggas from the south fu*k wit up north cats
 11 years ago '06        #375
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
dang who brought this ancient sh*t back
 08-14-2006, 06:54 PM         #376
hfront247  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everbody talks about how the NY Talks
 11 years ago '05        #377
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
That sh*t is old. Them n*ggaz was talkin' sh*t months ago. Who cares?? Field Mob is weak though, "georgia" was a wack track, the one with ciara was for women only, and their "sick of being lonely" track was awful also. They have no room to talk, they're garbage. Anybody watch MTV Jamz?? n*gga the bay is all over that sh*t, Keak Da Sneak, Turf Talk, Champ Bailey, Big Rich who is currently Jam of the week, E-40, mayne, all ya'll can argue about the south and Ny. Everybody got good, and weak cats from they area, period.
 11 years ago '05        #378
hypeman9535 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 0 0
can somebody up on something else cuz youtubesays i have to sign up and i dont feel like doin that
 11 years ago '04        #379
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Georgia Boy said:
AND TO THE DUDE WHO SAY"S MOB WOULD GET k!llED ON WAX>>>>> YEA fu*kING RIGHT!!!!!!!!......... i'm glad Mob did that sh*t........ everybody wanna diss the south but i aint heard but a few n*ggas say sh*t about NY...... half the rappers up there wack now and they not getting the shine anymore and they can't handle it..... good sh*t

willie lynch a.ss n*ggas

south,east,west its all hip hop

its all black culture
 11 years ago '04        #380
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Hyphy707 said:
That sh*t is old. Them n*ggaz was talkin' sh*t months ago. Who cares?? Field Mob is weak though, "georgia" was a wack track, the one with ciara was for women only, and their "sick of being lonely" track was awful also. They have no room to talk, they're garbage. Anybody watch MTV Jamz?? n*gga the bay is all over that sh*t, Keak Da Sneak, Turf Talk, Champ Bailey, Big Rich who is currently Jam of the week, E-40, mayne, all ya'll can argue about the south and Ny. Everybody got good, and weak cats from they area, period.

georgia is classic homie stop hating

and field mob is far from weak
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy