Joe Budden the prophet tried to warn us about Spotify
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Face to face with a cannibalistic sect
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
XXXtentacion said Drake was out to murder him on erased instagram post
112 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #341
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
whos feild mobb? oh yeah thats right I DONT CARE

Raekwon >>> any soutnern artist
Dmx >>> Any southern artist
jadakiss >>> any southern artist
cormega >>> any southern artist
nas >>> ANY RAPPER
 12 years ago '05        #342
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
ROFLMAO, LMAO and LOL @ two rappers (1 looking queer as the n*gga from real world, and 1 looking like a rapping pookie) tryna start they careers on from the back of a bottle of hater-rade

field mob aint been hot since they had craig's dad in the video.

LMAO @ Fieldmob for this pathetic attempt to jump-start a dead, and buried career.
 08-14-2006, 02:11 AM         #343
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Opm said:
whos feild mobb? oh yeah thats right I DONT CARE

Then why did you make that post then dumbass?

Yall n*ggas need a tissue

Mothafu*kas ALWAYS want to say something about the south to appear that they are dominant, pisses me off
 12 years ago '05        #344
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 40 40
man i hate those 2 f*ggs, and i hate that stupid song they got "So What", what are they thinkin by dissin NY?? just cuz they got that single they think they the big sh*t. they some stupid fu*ks and they suck at rappin
 08-14-2006, 02:26 AM         #345
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ yall bringin this old thread I posted like four months ago
 12 years ago '04        #346
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Yea the same fu*kin clowns wit the pig in they video like 4 years ago talkin about sick of bein lonley......... Field mobb can eat a big fat d*ck..... The whole dirty dirty can eat a big fat d*ck....... If you aint down wit East or the West (Homes of real hip hop) you can eat a big fat d*ck............

The south better recognize this sh*t, if it wasnt for NY theyd be no hip hop... And if it wasnt for the West theyd be none of that gangster sh*t we all know and love.... And if the south started this sh*t JEEEZE it would be the dumbest sh*t ever, filled with 808 sounds and bi*ch a.ss college park with his d*ck sized cigar in his mouth sh*t..... By next year this southern sh*ts gonna be played over mark my words...
 08-14-2006, 02:38 AM         #347
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO, man, I KNOW this thread struck a n*gga nerves' cuz all I hear is WHINING AND bi*chING

12 years ago '06        #348
frequent23 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 82 82
right now, rap is a huge minstrel show and all the white people are laughin at us callin us coons & sh*t we makin ourselves look bad on some real, we got crack mascots(jeezy snowman) n*ggas snappin they fingers wit gold a.ss teeth and big a.ss chains, and n*ggas doin the chicken noodle soup
Bunch of coons I tell ya
 08-14-2006, 03:24 AM         #349
mrkingkong209  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same can see vid, wow new beef all bad
 08-14-2006, 03:26 AM         #350
PHANTOM TWIN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha, ha, ha!!! You bi*ch azz NY niccaz are always whining about why your favorite rappers ain't selling no records. For the past 2 years, every magazine article featuring an east coast artist, has talked about how they are going to bring the east back. Run DMC, LL, KRS-1, P.E., Biggie, Jay-Z, Freddie Foxx and Kane held it down but the new generation of east coast rappers ain't hitting on sh*t. Saigon and Papoose are tight in a Joe Buddens type of way. They make a good mixtape, but can they make a good album. The west is on its way to making a comeback while the east coast is just crying like bi*ches, like people are actually supposed buy the bullsh*t they are putting out. Hint - If people from your own region don't buy your albums, what the fukk makes you think that people from the south and west will. Oh yeah, don't try to embrace the west now, since you are in the same boat that you tried to put them in years ago. Only queers give a fukk about who can merk who in a freestyle battle when its just as easy to b00tyshakin' and get paid thousands.
 08-14-2006, 07:22 AM         #351
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN, ITS THE SAME THING, DIFFERENT DAY WITH ALL THIS 'SOUTH THIS, SOUTH THAT sh*t', YOU KNOW WHAT, ITS NOT EVEN THE MUSICS FAULT, ITS YALL WHINY MOTHERfu*kERS THATS THE PROBLEM, AND DONT ACT LIKE YALL DONT KNOW........
EVERYONE WANTS TO PUT BLAME ON THE SOUTH FOR LAFFY TAFFY AND sh*t LIKE THAT AND MAKE IT OUT LIKE THE ENTIRE REGION IS WATERED DOWN BS, WHEN THAT JUS SHOWS YO KNOLEDGE ABOUT THE SOUTH IS LIMITED.....YALL THINK THE SOUTH HAS NOTHING TO OFFER BUT CRUNK AND SNAP MUSIC, WHEN YALL THE SAME MOTHERfu*kERS PRAISING THE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP DANCE, WHICH MAKES BROTHAS LOOK LIKE THEY PERFORMIN @ SOME MENSTRAL SHOW AND IT DEGRADES US MUPHUKKAZ SO fu*k YALL.........NOT ALL THE SOUTH SOUNDS THE SAME: THE REASON YALL THINK SO, IS BECAUSE YALL BEEN LISTENIN TO THE RADIO TOO DAMN MUCH, TURN THAT sh*t OFF FOR fu*kS SAKE IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT U HEAR.......

HOW YOU GONNA GO a.ssUME FIELD MOB IS CLOWNS FOR SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT N.Y. THAT WASNT EVEN THAT SERIOUS? AND SMH @ n*ggaS FOR BUMPIN THIS, SOME OF YALL MUSTVE BEEN CATCHIN FEELINGS CUZ ITZ SHOWIN IN THIS THREAD.....THEY CLEARED THAT sh*t UP ABOUT WHAT THEY SAY BOUT N.Y. MONTHS AGO AND CLAIMED THEY WERE JUST JOKING AROUND.....fIELD MOB IS ACTUALLY SOME TALENTED n*ggaHS THAT JUST PUT OUT SOME CREATIVE sh*t, AND THEY GOT LYRICS IF YOU WILL.......

IM SICK OF U n*ggaS CRYIN ON THE NET OVER sh*t LIKE THIS, JUST LEAVE IT ALONE, YALL AINT ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHING
 12 years ago '04        #352
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
how is this in the news and headlines section.
 12 years ago '04        #353
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 178 178
lmao @ the emotional south rap fans...dont sh*t on NY period..without the east your section wouldnt even have rap music to ruin..period..wont say fu*k the south but i will say fu*k you for still tryin to defend the south...nobody hears you LOL...i am sick of south garbage tho. its gettin alittle out of hand with all the bullsh*t anthems that take off cuz of white girls in the burbs and college requesting it on the fu*kin radio..LOL
 08-14-2006, 08:47 AM         #354
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^WELL I LISTEN TO HIPHOP ALL AROUND, PERIOD FROM NY, WEST, SOUTH, UNDAGROUND, U NAME IT......

AND SECOND, I BEEN KNOWN AND IM PRETTY SURE SOME OTHER PPL BEEN KNOWN ALL THIS WITHOUT 'N.Y. NO ONE WOULD BE HERE TODAY sh*t, THATS NOT THE fu*kIN POINT, THATS OBVIOUS sh*t......

THE POINT IS, MOST OF YALL ARE CATCHING FEELINGS OVER SOMETHING TWO RAPPERS FROM GEOGIA SAY ABOUT N.Y. THAT THEY CLAIM THEY WERE JOKING ABOUT TOO SERIOUSLY AND YALL TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY
I WILL DEFEND THE SOUTH ALL I WANT, fu*k WHAT YOU THINK, IM TELLIN WHAT I THINk

AND LEMME SAY THIS AGAIN, EVERYONE HATING ON THE SOUTH FOR RUINING HIPHOP IS NO DIFFERENT THAN PPL BLAMING 50 CENT FOR THE DOWNFALL OF N.Y. HIPHOP.............
YOU ONLY JUDGE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THE DAILY RADIO AND MTV, THATS WHY YOU THINK IT SUCKS......BUT TO GENERALIZE THAT THE WHOLE SOUTH SOUNDS LIKE D4L IS A MISTAKE, BECAUSE, B4 SOME D4L, THERE WAS EARLY PIONEERS LIKE SCARFACE AND GETO BOYS AND U.G.K. WHO LAID DOWN THE FOUNDATION FOR SOUTHERN RAP, ESPECIALLY IN THEIR AREA FROM TEXAS THAT WAS GREAT MUSIC, AND THE EARLY SOUTHERN sh*t WAS INFLUENCED BY THE WEST COAST, WHICH WAS WHAT THE SOUTH USED TO SOUND LIKE, UNTIL NO LIMIT AND CASH MONEY RECORDS CAME IN, THATS WHEN THE SOUTH STARTED GENERATING THE 808 SNARE BEATS YOU HEAR TODAY, SO NO NOT ALL THE SOUTH IS GARBAGE................IT MEANS MOTHAfu*kAS DONT KNOW HOW TO SEARCH FOR GOOD MUSIC WITHIN THE SOUTH, NO GOOD MUSIC IS GONNA POP UP IN YA FACE, ITS UP TO MOTHAfu*kAS TO LOOK FOR It.
 12 years ago '06        #355
Suttle 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0

Last edited by Suttle; 02-22-2016 at 06:50 PM..
 08-14-2006, 09:41 AM         #356
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
field mob did put out the best album of the year and their sh*t is lyrically on point
 12 years ago '04        #357
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Its hard for me to say this......

But when 50 drops a new album, theres gonna be a drought in the south.............

One big fu*kin dust bowl........

Plus that new jayz is droppin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

YEA fu*k THE SOUTH............. Aint no bi*chin...... its real talk........
 12 years ago '05        #358
CLASSOVMYOWN 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
The best album of the year? You need to check out this new Obie Trice. Beats, lyrics the whole package.
 12 years ago '05        #359
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 135 135
fu*k outta here.... That field mob suck so do they... There Garbage....
The best album was that thug motivation 101... by young jeezy hands down... Coming in second is gotta be carter 2 and the new rick ross... that sh*t fire.... Jr writer was kinda fire, k!lla season was alright, that duke da god c.d. was fire, BOYZ N DA HOOD was super fire.... U gotta listen to that c.d.
But look out for the new hell rell, jody breeze, and yung dro....
But Young jeezy k!lled them.....:applause:
 08-14-2006, 12:06 PM         #360
J.Slim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree wit you totally and I'm from the south and I like Field Mo. As a matter of fact I'm going to give u some propz
 CLASSOVMYOWN said:
The best album of the year? You need to check out this new Obie Trice. Beats, lyrics the whole package.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
275 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rip xxxtentacion (seriously this man might be literally dead in miami)
106 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Historical Events You Should Never, Ever.... Google Image Search
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "Better to keep a burner on you, people get out of jail, not caskets" -..
39 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
149 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Has kyrie Irving lost his mind?
99 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
X last picture few minutes before being killed.
102 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy