Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #321
egangsta 1 heat pts
space
space
$799 | Props total: 27 27
YALL ON THAT sh*t> PAP IS WHACK AS ALL HELLL!!!!!! HE AINT fu*kIN WIT NAN n*gga IN FIELD MOB. FBI bi*ch. AND PLUS IF U BUY THE DVD OR SEE THE WHOLE SEGMENT THEY WAS JOKEIN W/ THEIR MANAGER. LIGHT POLES AND PINE TREES COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
 12 years ago '04        #322
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
I DONT HATE ON NO ONE! BUT C'MON LETS BE REAL.. n*ggaS LIKE YING YANG TWINS, LIL SCRAPPY, THAT WHOLE CRUNK MOVE MENT IS MAKING REAL HIP HOP MUSIC LOOK BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GIVE IT UP TO LUDACRIS, T.I. GOODIE MOB/ THE WHOLE DUNGEON FAMILY, AND SCARFACE.. THEM DUDES PUT OUT HIP HOP MUSIC THAT HAS LYRICAL CONTENT... THA REST OF THAT BULLsh*t THAT PARTY AND GET CRUNK sh*t... MAN THAT AINT HIP HOP

THATS THE WHITE MAN PIMPEN THA BLACK MAN AND MAKEN THEM LOOK LIKE fu*kEN DUMB a.ssES TO WHITE AMERICA, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

U WANT REAL HIP HOP, REAL MC'S SPITTEN REAL sh*t WITH MEANING
COME UP NORTH, CUZ JERZY & NYC WILL ALWAYS B THA TRUEST ART FORM OF THIS sh*t CALLED HIP HOP.... 1
 12 years ago '04        #323
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
YOU CANT KICK BACK AND SMOKE A BLUNT LISTENING TO FEILD MOB, LIL JOHN YING YANG TWINS NONE OF THAT sh*t....THATS ALL R & B hip hop HOW THA RZA SAID BACK IN THE LATE 90'S (Rapping Bullsh*t)

agian i aint haten, cuz i dont hate, my heart is pure and i got love for everyone! im jus keepin it real cuz ya southern cats on this site be acten like tha south got the illest Mc's in the game, WHEN YA DONT ! GIVE IT A REST LIL WEEZY IS FAR FROM THE BEST RAPPER
 05-04-2006, 10:15 PM         #324
minimafia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha ha ha ah ha at papoose bein wack....u must have been listenin to to many mike jones songs
 12 years ago '04        #325
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
i was raised off sh*t like wu-tang,nas,hov,biggie,bigdaddykane,busta,but i was also raised off scarface,8ball&mjg,ugk,36mafia,master p & the entire no limit,the original hot boyz but now we got the south which is dominating rap which is cool but there's no love lost for the east coast well at least in the chi it aint
 12 years ago '04        #326
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,259 | Props total: 1417 1417
Some of y'all are ignorant as hell, plain and simple.
 12 years ago '05        #327
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
south niccas never hated on the north or west when they were out dominating rap. south niccas did them for the longest. they get on top and ny wanna get salty? i don't even fu*k with south music like that, but looking at the broader picture, south niccas never hated.
i'm sure it's way more south dudes that feel the way field mob does that didn't say anything. new york niccas is crying for no reason.
ny being mad cant' be about sales. the only ny nicca that comes to mind that was moving units like that is hova. NOBODY up there was moving units like that.
saying that, the media and alot of yall dumb a.ss niccas on this board are making this out to be south vs ny and it ain't really that. NY niccas is destroying and rebuilding right now. too many ny niccas is jumping ship and rolling with the south style of music.

north up
 12 years ago '05        #328
youngmarlow 
space
space
$651 | Props total: 58 58
I got luv for NY rappers but who said they were the kings of this sh*t. I'm like fu*k NY 2 whats been hot since the WU. Jigga and Nas dont really rap no more and we got G-Unot. I luv good music if its from Atl, Ny, Cali, or even gay a.ss canada. But no one is untouchable in this game. Especially with n*ggas think that dipset is sweet. Thats reason enough to say fu*k them I hope jigga k!lls his career.
 05-16-2006, 06:32 PM         #329
*N*A*S*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the day a southern rapper (minus ludacris) drops as nice a line as a NY rapper, thats the day ill be like, maybe they stand a chance......fu*k a laffy taffy and a d boy....such sh*t music, the instrumental on laffy taffy is 2 notes, wtf kind of beats are these....and lyrics, those p!ss me off the most....WTF IS A LAFFY TAFFY!!!
 08-13-2006, 09:07 PM         #330
hbinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafiaaj said:
aight the south is ehhh ok at best...fu*k lil wayne hes annoying and field mob and sh*t wit out luda...even tho that georgia track was cool...but it wud have been better if they got ray charles to do the "georgia" thing. but papoose>any south rapper....like Chamillionaire is tight, jeezy is ok sum times. im down wit scrappy youngbloodz and T.I. and a few others but mike jones is gay, lil wayne raps like hes got a d*ck in his throat. and i think u south ppl/rappers need to respect your ancestors of rap...w/o big and Rakim, eric b "Lean wit it rock wit it" wudnt even be around cuz they opened the door for u guys....im not from NY but im down wit them...even tho yes sum NY rappers have fell off (Mobb Deep) they still bangin out more meaningfull music......like i can name a few mcs from ny that NO south rapper is better then....Big, Nas, Jay Z & Big Pun....
thats funny when at one time people thought Andre3000 was better than Jay-Z. I guess yall forgot about him He will eat 99.7 of those northern rappers alive. And Jay was the only person as consistent as he was and he stop rappin first.
 08-13-2006, 09:36 PM         #331
jonsmith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Field Mob = beasts.
 08-13-2006, 09:52 PM         #332
BigBDrugStores  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k new york. no homo
 08-13-2006, 10:52 PM         #333
muscleman_3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t ain't as big as they blowing up, i already heard, and met alot of people from all over the country who made jokes about people in other regions.

I know alotta people hate dat da south being heard above everybody else, but it was all love when we wasn't. We just wanted a spot, some kinda shine, we ain't get that until we took on the "fu*k a Deal, I'm Staying Underground" mentality, people start fu*kin with us, living lavish without a deal.

And the next turn the industry taking ain't gonna be on 1 region, everybody gonna get some PT, but for right now we get it, return da love we gave ya'll!!
 11 years ago '04        #334
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 297 297
I would respect someone sayin f*ck NY but not field mob PLEASEEEEEEE they should have no room to talk.
 08-13-2006, 11:09 PM         #335
Fire_Frenzy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya kno how it's always an ny n*gga dissin da south

welcome to da reverse...........

and ny already fell off so it's insult 2 injury

11 years ago '05        #336
egangsta 1 heat pts
space
space
$799 | Props total: 27 27
dude sh*ts old and it was a damn joke.. yall katz take sh*t to the heart way to much get all but hurt.. and who pulled this sh*t up.. this was back in april..damn
 11 years ago '04        #337
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
personally i am sick of this NY vs the SOuth BULLSHYT.............

its wack music in both regions, that dont mean they suck....

come on give it a break ny let other regions get they shine on,

and the south stop actin like you the kings of this shyt, ny founded this what we call hip hop.. give them they respect too...

personally tho...... im not defending the south.. but i hate mixtape music and the mixtape scene especially in NY..... ya'll be actin like ya'll mixtapes real ablums, and when it comes time for a studio ablum it sucks, and it flops, and you all wanna hate on everyone else in the game cause you flopped......

come on with the gay shyt, tick for tat nursery school bullshyt.... not sayin the south doesnt do it too, but ya'll take it to the extreme,
This is what I dont like about mixtape artists,,,,,,,,,,
25 mixtapes been out for 5 or 6 years, tremendous hype and support, but when that 1st mainstream ablums comes out it fails in compariosion to previous works.... you wasting good lyrics and songs try get ur self some extra exposure

but hey ima entitled to my opinion like u all entitled to urs.............keep it clean folk~1
 08-14-2006, 01:10 AM         #338
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall r dumbb too blieve dis..field mobb did not dis NY tha real video is on their myspace and they xplain sumbody cut out wat they were sayin..geez get ur facts straight....
 08-14-2006, 01:33 AM         #339
tre4s_sniper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas clownin the souf music i be hearin mad ny sh*t and the only ones dats doin sumtin is d block hov and a few members in dip set for every garbage rapper in the souf yall say i can name jus as many from ny
 08-14-2006, 02:09 AM         #340
newmoney06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said:

1. Field Mob disses NY. Tru Life, Papoose and other rappers leading the new New York movement surely won't appreciate Field Mob's recent stab at big apple artists. Apparently fed up with talks of bringing New York back and criticism of dumbing down lyrics, Field Mob recently called out New York haters, "I be listening to CDs and sh*t and it be seeming like n*ggas be wanting to say fu*k the south, but they can't say fu*k the south, so they be like let's bring New York back," Shawn J. expressed, providing a Jim Jones-eque imitation of New York rappers. "You a gay a.ss n*gga if you worried about how another n*gga operate." The duo then clowned NY slang, mockingly complimenting each other by repeatedly using NY expressions like "you fire son," "it's crazy" and "yo b."

it aint that serious homie, they already distancing theyself from any ny drama on their websites and public,
this is the real video that the clips was taken from

i aint no down south hater or none of that but why yall tryna claim half the country as one spot... we in nyc, 5 boroughs and thousands of crowded blocks living in a concrete jungle 4 real, and yall gotta get atl, mia, houston, new orleans just to amount to 1 city!!!!
i know what it is... we been migrating to your cities for years taking over, fu*kin yall bi*ches , getting money, and showing yall how to get some swagger in ya step, now daniel son wanna get it on with mr. miyagi you know you aint never heard of a team from ANYWHERE down south comin to the bronx or brooklyn tryna get money cause they would get they head popped off on impulse!! you already know... dont get me wrong its real n*ggas everywhere you go, but its a different struggle out here, if you aint from here you cant relate, puff said it best "if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere", thats real spit. as far as rap goes, its not that its no talent out here, but the labels dont wanna fu*k with ny artists period, if you got any ties to the industry then you know that, right now the south is doin numbers with that dance music, but... 50 still out sellin everybody and he from jamaica, queens... field mob aint even goin gold thats sales, you wanna talk lyrics? lets not embarass ourselves with that discussion (scarface,luda,t.i., trick daddy) , half of the nobodies on smack could battle the rest of them dudes and put it in, early... its 500 hungry artists in ny for every 10 in all the cities down south that i mentioned, there is no comparison... stop hatin on the city that birthed your whole existance. 1000
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy