Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 04-18-2006, 03:42 AM         #301
Imob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said:
The West Coast dominated the 90's and not even an honorable mention from anybody here? West>East and South.
Finally!:applause: props on that homie
 04-18-2006, 06:37 AM         #302
FlAmEz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think they should have did that shyt... butttt if it goes as far a battle i think field mob gonna prove to these new york cats the south aint nothin to be fu*k with we got some lyrical fu*kin monsters down here
 12 years ago '05        #303
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
this sh*t has to be about record sales and airplay. that's where new york n*ggas is salty. south mawfu*kas just buy cd's more. i'm a east coast n*gga to death. alot of south music i flat out don't feel. no hate involved, i just dont' feel n*ggas. new york n*ggas gotta be more receptive to sh*t. n*ggas had it locked for so long that now they ain't on top of sh*t, they feel some type of way about it.
field mob started some sh*t though. i know it's alot of mawfu*kas itching to say fu*k the south. they goin do that by taking it to them.
 05-04-2006, 03:29 PM         #304
hbinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Tight_Grip]South Music isn't rap, its trash, we gave you n*ggas some exposure and ya'll gone and fu*ked everything up. making us look like coons and sh*t [/QUO

First of all yall n*ggas didn't give us sh*t. we earned it. And I admit alot of things thats coming out down here is pretty terrible right now. But know that we don't even condone the mess out right now. That's kids music. DFL frachise boys all them suck. But for whomever that really don't know fieldmob. They are pretty tight lyrically, Just like Mook, Jae, and i guess papoose(never really heard any of his stuff, but I'm not gonna dis him becasue of it). They just didn't get the exposure and creative control that they needed on their previous albums, but now they wit Luda. It k!lls me how people get on here and talk about how somebody will k!ll somebody else on a beat when they haven't even heard anything by the other person. Ignorance is BLISS.
 05-04-2006, 03:40 PM         #305
hbinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaChrons said:
feild mob is like a weak a.ss version of goodie mob....without luda they still be pressin up cds with junk for beats...propz on the read
And you can't be serious. Like i said the only reason they been held back is because they got screwed by their record company(either MCA or Columbia) they wouldn't let them put out the music they wanted too and they didn't promote them at all. Fieldmob gonna have alot yall back on the band wagon once they sh*t drop.
 05-04-2006, 03:53 PM         #306
hbinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
Whenyou South n*ggas get me to think when I'm listening to your trash music (which ain't ever happening) then I'll give ya'll the respect ya'll deserve, till then I'll be bumping my East Coast Music, I'm done with this sh*t, I got things to do today, but before I go.........fu*k Mike Jones, fu*k LilWayne, fu*k all forms of Snap Music (its just a form of LeanBack) and fu*k that Cotton Picking Pig a.ss eating South Music....

South n*ggas I'm, Cool with (Ludacris,Chamillionaire,Young Jeezy a few other n*ggas that are on that lyrical tip)

You've gotta be the dumbest n*gga alive. And the thing is, Jae Millz just put out a mixtape not too long ago talking bout how n*ggas up there stupid for tryin to hate on the south. He talking bout he love the south. He fu*ks wit us. And how n*ggas just talking sh*t cause they either suck or not doin nothin. He fu*ks wit Grande Hustle like real strong. And I like that n*gga, he tight. But don't disrespect the whole south cause of some bullsh*t that's put out by some jerks down here. Even though i bet they do be in the mirror doin that sh*t. That was funny homie . We don't say NY sucks when Jim Jones puts out his trash. Can't believe i bought that sh*t:banghead: :thumbsdow . Shame on me. Or Cam'ron wit his fruity fruity fresh and tooty flow. That n*gga suck 89% of the time if not more.
 12 years ago '05        #307
homicyde 1 heat pts
space
space
$371 | Props total: 0 0
lyrically y'all boys sleepin on southern rappers, yeah they snap they fingers and sh*t but thats cause they want to and if the time comes i guarantee they'll wreck a NY rapper in freestyle.
 05-04-2006, 04:21 PM         #308
The Seed (2.0)  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this whole argument is fu*king retarded
 05-04-2006, 04:26 PM         #309
DERRICK D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Seed (2.0) said:
this whole argument is fu*king retarded

co-sign
 05-04-2006, 04:29 PM         #310
fatboy285  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn o well
 12 years ago '06        #311
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
I'm Not sure I would even call Rap in the South Music. Their Music is Trash. There are only a few good lyricts from the south. Ny rappers would eat the South alive. Papoose, Jae Millz, Tru Life, Corey Gunz, Stacks, Grafh and that's just to name a few.
 05-04-2006, 04:38 PM         #312
Spanish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat dude looked like that gay-ass mufu*ka Alton from the real world. they fu*kin losers man whatever
 05-04-2006, 04:39 PM         #313
The Seed (2.0)  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maddog345 said:
I'm Not sure I would even call Rap in the South Music. Their Music is Trash. There are only a few good lyricts from the south. Ny rappers would eat the South alive. Papoose, Jae Millz, Tru Life, Corey Gunz, Stacks, Grafh and that's just to name a few.

alright who wants to say something to this? Someone is about to go furious on there keyboard.. :applause:
 05-04-2006, 04:39 PM         #314
Weezy_Baby10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts true.....south >>>>>> anything NY....dont get me wrong i love Pap and some others but the South got everything on locks right now.....
 05-04-2006, 04:39 PM         #315
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is this thread so large ?
 05-04-2006, 04:42 PM         #316
The Seed (2.0)  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
why is this thread so large ?

cause dudes think they can make points by saying this and that but the truth is there is no point to be made... music is music... if anything lets start hating on country music... now that sh*t sucks
 12 years ago '04        #317
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 56 56
this whole agruement is stupid because its based on opinions and they won't change it no matter what facts that are brought up

Last edited by stay alert; 05-04-2006 at 04:45 PM..
 05-04-2006, 04:49 PM         #318
r_2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EAST VS SOUTH, hmmmm
 05-04-2006, 05:00 PM         #319
minimafia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight the south is ehhh ok at best...fu*k lil wayne hes annoying and field mob and sh*t wit out luda...even tho that georgia track was cool...but it wud have been better if they got ray charles to do the "georgia" thing. but papoose>any south rapper....like Chamillionaire is tight, jeezy is ok sum times. im down wit scrappy youngbloodz and T.I. and a few others but mike jones is gay, lil wayne raps like hes got a d*ck in his throat. and i think u south ppl/rappers need to respect your ancestors of rap...w/o big and Rakim, eric b "Lean wit it rock wit it" wudnt even be around cuz they opened the door for u guys....im not from NY but im down wit them...even tho yes sum NY rappers have fell off (Mobb Deep) they still bangin out more meaningfull music......like i can name a few mcs from ny that NO south rapper is better then....Big, Nas, Jay Z & Big Pun....
 05-04-2006, 05:02 PM         #320
minimafia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and one more guy i fu*k wit is buck...but i think he kinda knew the south music is losing meaning and went wit them Ny n*ggas lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy