most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #281
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,663 | Props total: 475 475
 LitO said:
Its Funny How.. New York Is Only A State, But It Takes The Whole South (5+ States) To fu*kk Wit Uss.

Hip Hop Was Created In New York.
You Favorite Rappers, Favorite Rappers Are From The 80's & 90's New York.
What The Fukk Is A Field Mob? When Did They Put Out Somethin Classic. I Understand Where The South Is Coming From, I Have To Agree That Yall Do Have The Throne Right Now.... But Take A Step Back And Look At Tha n*ggas Who Got It For Yall.. WHICH INCLUDES USHER AND LIL JON. Lets Be Fukken Serious.. Haha, Yall Cant Come At NY On Some Gangsta Tip Now... Maybe If T.I And All Them n*ggas Got It For Yall.. Maybe.. But Nope..

We Started This sh*t, New York Is One State.. And We Could Name More Artists That Have Made An Impact On Hip Hop And Rap Than The Whole South Put Together.. The ONLY Other State That Is Up There Is Cali, Much Propz To Them n*ggas Even Though They're At The Bottom At This Point.

Heres A Short List Of n*ggas Who Have IMPACTED The Hip Hop Community And Are From New York.. 100% Certain No One Else Can Put Up A List Of Artists As Strong As This.. (From One Region, AND THIS IS JUST NY FOLKS)

RUN DMC, BIGGIE, LL COOL J, NAS, BIG L, BIG PUN, KRS-ONE, BIG DADDY KANE, NAS, JAY Z, RAKIM, DMX, BEASTIE BOYS, THE LOX..

The List Keeps Going... New York Is Home To The Hip Hop Pioneers.. Yall New To This sh*t.. Stay In Yall Spot Na Meann..

How Can You Say You Are A Fan Of Hip Hop And Its Culture And Hate On NEW YORK???.. We Fathered Your Favorite Artists Mann..

*SMH* At Field Mob And All They Undercover Internet Groupies.
Just read the first sentence of what you had to say. The south aint fu*kin with NY.. The 5+ States you refer to in the South pretty much destroyed New York.So.. in a way it does make all the sense in the world :).
 12 years ago '04        #282
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
 Prophecy15 said:
See the problem wit you dumbass ny n*ggas is that yall n*ggas was a fu*kin fad ever since jay-z retired yall n*ggas aint ben sh*t. NY n*ggas dont even fu*k wit ny n*ggas no more. look at the basics Jay-z biggest hit was Jeezy ever since he got def jam 50 only fu*k wit dre busta only fu*k wit dre nobody in new york is makin noise and then yall n*ggas expect new york to come back off of names like Dipset And DMX get serious go get some Field Mob lyrics and then talk that sh*t the south is here now and no one can rgain the top now.
n*gga u crazy kanye is the biggest thing happenin to jay-z and def jam jeezy is second y'all n*ggas aint ready fa da chi yet

Last edited by KillaKell_01; 04-17-2006 at 05:28 PM..
 04-17-2006, 05:39 PM         #283
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^I have to disagree on that one, Nas is the biggest thing that happened to Jay, even if Nas drops an garbage albums dude gone still buy it just cause
 12 years ago '04        #284
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
^^ hell yeah i know i would cop it^^
 12 years ago '04        #285
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,420 | Props total: 3927 3927
who cares
 04-17-2006, 05:56 PM         #286
Tha_Watcher_8-|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NY n*ggas have been hating for a while
 04-17-2006, 06:16 PM         #287
critasyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The way the game is now mainstream wise, N.Y. Cant take ATL head to head. N.Y. rappers have no dought more freestle and lyrical talent but The South is sellin the albums.
 04-17-2006, 06:46 PM         #288
*N*A*S*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NY hip hop is way more lyrical than southern hip hop, and southern mc's know this. the only thing southern music has over the east is their beats. NY rappers are known for rapping about struggle, pain,violence, political issues etc. so its hard to imagine a club beat with a heavy bass geared towards dark and thought provoking issues.

that being said....credit should be givin where credit is due

lyrically - EAST owns it, and they have been owning the rap game lyrically since the rap game started

when you wanna dance or grind up on a bi*ch, thats when you tell the dj to pop in a southern song....end of story :D
 04-17-2006, 06:52 PM         #289
*N*A*S*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only reason the East think they are better than the South is because they have far more skilled lyricists.

and the only reason the South thinks they are better than the East is because they have bigger hits in the clubs and the commercially/publicly active world.
 12 years ago '05        #290
NaYeBo 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
 *N*A*S* said:
NY hip hop is way more lyrical than southern hip hop, and southern mc's know this. the only thing southern music has over the east is their beats. NY rappers are known for rapping about struggle, pain,violence, political issues etc. so its hard to imagine a club beat with a heavy bass geared towards dark and thought provoking issues.

that being said....credit should be givin where credit is due

lyrically - EAST owns it, and they have been owning the rap game lyrically since the rap game started

when you wanna dance or grind up on a bi*ch, thats when you tell the dj to pop in a southern song....end of story :D

props on that ^
 04-17-2006, 08:00 PM         #291
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
field mob(smoke) told me dat NY been a bad crowd to dem but honestly has any1 herd smoke n shawn actually spit or crack on sumbody dat shyt is hilarious yall jus dont kno how bad ppl n da south luv dipset n dem but hate tha othr Ny rappers cuz dey aint boppin nuttin or gettin dey mixtapes down south.
 04-17-2006, 08:03 PM         #292
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigC75 said:
5 Rappers? Thats all u give NYC? Damn i feel offended and i'm from small wonder Delaware...lol

Biggie Jay-Z Nas 50 Pun(TS) not to mention anybody else...lol, who dominated rap for 20 years then??
No coast has "dominated" rap...but the Midwest (primarily Chicago) has been fu*kin' up the whole game since the early 90's. Can't nobody but Pac touch the classics Twista, Do or Die, BTNH, etc. put out since their start.
 04-17-2006, 08:07 PM         #293
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKell_01 said:
n*gga u crazy kanye is the biggest thing happenin to jay-z and def jam jeezy is second y'all n*ggas aint ready fa da chi yet
Kanye West doesn't represent Chicago rap at all...I mean unless you're talkin' about post 2003 Chicago...when you got gay a.ss motherfu*kers like him, Bump J, and Lupe Fiasco actin' like they been runnin' Chicago for 10 years or some bullsh*t.

The Legendary Traxster is the true sound of Chicago...fu*k a Kanye West...Bump J and Lupe Fiasco...wit' their New York lovin' a.sses.
 04-17-2006, 09:08 PM         #294
YounG_FaMe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
field mobb rolf there fuk n trash fuk the south period
ny will run them over with beats / lyrics no doubt
pap.jae.murda.fukkk who ever who dose dirty south hav
whooo luda rolf even thou luda the best outta the south
he still trash when its going aginast whose coast is better
 04-17-2006, 09:42 PM         #295
*N*A*S*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what you just said was your opinion, i respect it, but its not a matter of your opinion, its a matter of publicity and the public as a whole, not just what one person thinks, but rather what everyone thinks in comparison of hits, record sales, classics etc...
 04-17-2006, 09:46 PM         #296
Tha Juggernaut6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know whats real fu*ked up is that when they (field mob) first came out they still had 2 come 2 ny and do a freestyle 4 kay slay and it was trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:finger: :finger: :finger:

and who ever thinks that pap is trash u probably suck more d*ck than vito on the sopranos!!!!!!!!

(bumps busta rhymes new york sh*t :applause: :applause: )
 04-17-2006, 09:54 PM         #297
Tha Juggernaut6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P.S. even jay-z said it just because u sell alot of records don't mean that ur the best. i mean sh*t if thats the case than mc hammer is the sh*t
 04-18-2006, 12:06 AM         #298
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The West Coast dominated the 90's and not even an honorable mention from anybody here? West>East and South.

Last edited by Fucker; 04-18-2006 at 12:10 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #299
kayne716 
space
space
$481 | Props total: 100 100
field mob=trash.
 12 years ago '05        #300
stillsouf 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 19 19
 atlsuburbs said:
yall jus dont kno how bad ppl n da south luv dipset n dem

n*ggas aint playin no DipSet roun my way cuz.

Speak fo urself
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy