squad up!

Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 08-14-2006, 07:22 AM         #351
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN, ITS THE SAME THING, DIFFERENT DAY WITH ALL THIS 'SOUTH THIS, SOUTH THAT sh*t', YOU KNOW WHAT, ITS NOT EVEN THE MUSICS FAULT, ITS YALL WHINY MOTHERfu*kERS THATS THE PROBLEM, AND DONT ACT LIKE YALL DONT KNOW........
EVERYONE WANTS TO PUT BLAME ON THE SOUTH FOR LAFFY TAFFY AND sh*t LIKE THAT AND MAKE IT OUT LIKE THE ENTIRE REGION IS WATERED DOWN BS, WHEN THAT JUS SHOWS YO KNOLEDGE ABOUT THE SOUTH IS LIMITED.....YALL THINK THE SOUTH HAS NOTHING TO OFFER BUT CRUNK AND SNAP MUSIC, WHEN YALL THE SAME MOTHERfu*kERS PRAISING THE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP DANCE, WHICH MAKES BROTHAS LOOK LIKE THEY PERFORMIN @ SOME MENSTRAL SHOW AND IT DEGRADES US MUPHUKKAZ SO fu*k YALL.........NOT ALL THE SOUTH SOUNDS THE SAME: THE REASON YALL THINK SO, IS BECAUSE YALL BEEN LISTENIN TO THE RADIO TOO DAMN MUCH, TURN THAT sh*t OFF FOR fu*kS SAKE IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT U HEAR.......

HOW YOU GONNA GO a.ssUME FIELD MOB IS CLOWNS FOR SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT N.Y. THAT WASNT EVEN THAT SERIOUS? AND SMH @ n*ggaS FOR BUMPIN THIS, SOME OF YALL MUSTVE BEEN CATCHIN FEELINGS CUZ ITZ SHOWIN IN THIS THREAD.....THEY CLEARED THAT sh*t UP ABOUT WHAT THEY SAY BOUT N.Y. MONTHS AGO AND CLAIMED THEY WERE JUST JOKING AROUND.....fIELD MOB IS ACTUALLY SOME TALENTED n*ggaHS THAT JUST PUT OUT SOME CREATIVE sh*t, AND THEY GOT LYRICS IF YOU WILL.......

IM SICK OF U n*ggaS CRYIN ON THE NET OVER sh*t LIKE THIS, JUST LEAVE IT ALONE, YALL AINT ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHING

12 years ago '04        #352
ChrisBosh4_ATL 
space
space
$1,978 | Props total: 0 0
how is this in the news and headlines section.

12 years ago '04        #353
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,830 | Props total: 182 182
lmao @ the emotional south rap fans...dont sh*t on NY period..without the east your section wouldnt even have rap music to ruin..period..wont say fu*k the south but i will say fu*k you for still tryin to defend the south...nobody hears you LOL...i am sick of south garbage tho. its gettin alittle out of hand with all the bullsh*t anthems that take off cuz of white girls in the burbs and college requesting it on the fu*kin radio..LOL

08-14-2006, 08:47 AM         #354
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^WELL I LISTEN TO HIPHOP ALL AROUND, PERIOD FROM NY, WEST, SOUTH, UNDAGROUND, U NAME IT......

AND SECOND, I BEEN KNOWN AND IM PRETTY SURE SOME OTHER PPL BEEN KNOWN ALL THIS WITHOUT 'N.Y. NO ONE WOULD BE HERE TODAY sh*t, THATS NOT THE fu*kIN POINT, THATS OBVIOUS sh*t......

THE POINT IS, MOST OF YALL ARE CATCHING FEELINGS OVER SOMETHING TWO RAPPERS FROM GEOGIA SAY ABOUT N.Y. THAT THEY CLAIM THEY WERE JOKING ABOUT TOO SERIOUSLY AND YALL TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY
I WILL DEFEND THE SOUTH ALL I WANT, fu*k WHAT YOU THINK, IM TELLIN WHAT I THINk

AND LEMME SAY THIS AGAIN, EVERYONE HATING ON THE SOUTH FOR RUINING HIPHOP IS NO DIFFERENT THAN PPL BLAMING 50 CENT FOR THE DOWNFALL OF N.Y. HIPHOP.............
YOU ONLY JUDGE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THE DAILY RADIO AND MTV, THATS WHY YOU THINK IT SUCKS......BUT TO GENERALIZE THAT THE WHOLE SOUTH SOUNDS LIKE D4L IS A MISTAKE, BECAUSE, B4 SOME D4L, THERE WAS EARLY PIONEERS LIKE SCARFACE AND GETO BOYS AND U.G.K. WHO LAID DOWN THE FOUNDATION FOR SOUTHERN RAP, ESPECIALLY IN THEIR AREA FROM TEXAS THAT WAS GREAT MUSIC, AND THE EARLY SOUTHERN sh*t WAS INFLUENCED BY THE WEST COAST, WHICH WAS WHAT THE SOUTH USED TO SOUND LIKE, UNTIL NO LIMIT AND CASH MONEY RECORDS CAME IN, THATS WHEN THE SOUTH STARTED GENERATING THE 808 SNARE BEATS YOU HEAR TODAY, SO NO NOT ALL THE SOUTH IS GARBAGE................IT MEANS MOTHAfu*kAS DONT KNOW HOW TO SEARCH FOR GOOD MUSIC WITHIN THE SOUTH, NO GOOD MUSIC IS GONNA POP UP IN YA FACE, ITS UP TO MOTHAfu*kAS TO LOOK FOR It.

12 years ago '06        #355
Suttle 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0

Last edited by Suttle; 02-22-2016 at 06:50 PM..

08-14-2006, 09:41 AM         #356
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
field mob did put out the best album of the year and their sh*t is lyrically on point

12 years ago '04        #357
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Its hard for me to say this......

But when 50 drops a new album, theres gonna be a drought in the south.............

One big fu*kin dust bowl........

Plus that new jayz is droppin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

YEA fu*k THE SOUTH............. Aint no bi*chin...... its real talk........

12 years ago '05        #358
CLASSOVMYOWN 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
The best album of the year? You need to check out this new Obie Trice. Beats, lyrics the whole package.

12 years ago '05        #359
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 168 168
fu*k outta here.... That field mob suck so do they... There Garbage....
The best album was that thug motivation 101... by young jeezy hands down... Coming in second is gotta be carter 2 and the new rick ross... that sh*t fire.... Jr writer was kinda fire, k!lla season was alright, that duke da god c.d. was fire, BOYZ N DA HOOD was super fire.... U gotta listen to that c.d.
But look out for the new hell rell, jody breeze, and yung dro....
But Young jeezy k!lled them.....:applause:

08-14-2006, 12:06 PM         #360
J.Slim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree wit you totally and I'm from the south and I like Field Mo. As a matter of fact I'm going to give u some propz
 CLASSOVMYOWN said
The best album of the year? You need to check out this new Obie Trice. Beats, lyrics the whole package.

08-14-2006, 12:06 PM         #361
fish250  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcmex81 said
New York is Wack and I have the picture to prove it:

that was so funny

12 years ago '05        #362
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 95 95
 majestic75 said
regardless of whether or not they were really tryina diss NY....they both suck.
Naw chill Field Mob is probably the best group out today, other than OutKast....

12 years ago '05        #363
myword 9 heat pts
space
space
$851 | Props total: 177 177
isnt this hella old

08-14-2006, 01:00 PM         #364
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsYaboyJay said

1. Field Mob disses NY. Tru Life, Papoose and other rappers leading the new New York movement surely won't appreciate Field Mob's recent stab at big apple artists. Apparently fed up with talks of bringing New York back and criticism of dumbing down lyrics, Field Mob recently called out New York haters, "I be listening to CDs and sh*t and it be seeming like n*ggas be wanting to say fu*k the south, but they can't say fu*k the south, so they be like let's bring New York back," Shawn J. expressed, providing a Jim Jones-eque imitation of New York rappers. "You a gay a.ss n*gga if you worried about how another n*gga operate." The duo then clowned NY slang, mockingly complimenting each other by repeatedly using NY expressions like "you fire son," "it's crazy" and "yo b."

STOP TRYING TO SPREAD THE BEEF THIS ARTICLE IS MAAAAD OLD AND FIELD MOB CAME OUT COPPPED THE PLEA SAY THEY WASN'T TRYING TO DISS NY AND THAT TYHE CAMERA MAN EDITED IT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THAT THEY SAID THEY GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR NY AND THEY MANAGER AND A LOT OF THERE LABELS STAFF IS FROM NY CLOSE DOWN THIS BULLsh*t a.ss THREAD

08-14-2006, 01:05 PM         #365
xxeaglesfan00xx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yet another example of beef that isnt necessary, when will rappers learn that all the beef isnt getting them anywhere. it is just making more rappers end up dead.

12 years ago '05        #366
bigvandal 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1 1
this sh*t is like 4 months too late, supposedly the video was edited fukke dup to make them look like they were dissin NY...thats what they said...

08-14-2006, 01:30 PM         #367
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said
Its hard for me to say this......

But when 50 drops a new album, theres gonna be a drought in the south.............

One big fu*kin dust bowl........

Plus that new jayz is droppin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

YEA fu*k THE SOUTH............. Aint no bi*chin...... its real talk........
I dont think if 50 keep singin he'll be sellin as much as he has. plus his last album was wack. real real horrible. he got rich and stopped tryin basically. but jay is goin platinum. but as far as a drought nah homie. it aint happening.

08-14-2006, 01:43 PM         #368
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHO THE fu*k BUMPED AN APRIL THREAD?!

08-14-2006, 01:48 PM         #369
bdot45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i wanna see some beef between ny n the south

08-14-2006, 04:07 PM         #370
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said
...but ur acting like ALL of NY rappers arent lyrical...

the guys i named (Papoose, Mook Murda & Jae Millz), all of those guys can flow... I've seen the "freestyle" and spit... and all of those guys can spit...

...it wasnt like I was say any NY rapper would murder every single southern rapper... BUT there are a lot of non-southern rappers that would get at a lot of southern guy lyrically...
yea but htink about all the rappers who would diss south artist, they dont stop after tha track is done and be like "the south is wack...except luda, bun b, field mob, etc.." cuz for evry wack rapper down south, there are alot of good ones

08-14-2006, 05:21 PM         #371
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlebmill said
they right i dont like that up north sh*t either
WHO CARES IF U LIKE US OR NOT STOP ALL THE BULLSHYT IF U REAL THEN U REAL I LOVE REAL n*ggaZ IN THE EAST SOUTH MIDWEST AND WEST fu*k THE BULLSHYT I HATE WACK n*ggaZ FROM ALL DEM PLACES TO THATS JUST WHAT IT IS

08-14-2006, 05:23 PM         #372
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerseyelite89 said
yea but htink about all the rappers who would diss south artist, they dont stop after tha track is done and be like "the south is wack...except luda, bun b, field mob, etc.." cuz for evry wack rapper down south, there are alot of good ones
NO DOUBT

08-14-2006, 05:28 PM         #373
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN, LET IT GO U SENSITIVE MUPHUKKKAz

12 years ago '06        #374
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 Tight_Grip said
South Music isn't rap, its trash, we gave you n*ggas some exposure and ya'll gone and fu*ked everything up. making us look like coons and sh*t

These n*ggas already responded to this sh*t they said sum n*gga that used to work for them and got fired put this out tryin to fu*k them n*ggas over and also they one of the n*ggas thats workin wit em at DTP is from NY so they wouldnt diss they said they was fu*kin around and makin fun of him and now to respond to this bullsh*t ^^^^^ why aint south music rap music I mean you got three or four n*ggas come out wit snap music and sum other bullsh*t and they somehow represent the south anytime a n*gga say the south suck all they talk about is crunk music and snap music they don mention no other that actually out there rappin they use one or two examples to back they sh*t up stop hatin on the south and worry bout yo sh*t we aint hatin on yall n*ggas why the yall comin at us when we get hot a lotta n*ggas from the south fu*k wit up north cats

12 years ago '06        #375
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,723 | Props total: 735 735
dang who brought this ancient sh*t back

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA 3-10 1-5 from 3 , 0 ast and minus 20 for the game...Guess who??
50 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside While Pusha Tea begging for Drakes attention Drizzy out here plotting ..
43 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Arab whyte PAWG does the sexiest squats ever - Ohhhhhh lawdddd!!!
18 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Vs Atlanta
72 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Caption this pic of Butler and Wiggins
11 comments
45 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
“Cap” Responds To Pusha T
89 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
16 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 beefing with Omar now
57 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL is JUST NOW realizing how bad they fu-ked up in LA
88 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Strangest NBA facts no one has ever told you
6 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
43 comments
7 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside “It is easy to discover what another has discovered before.” Christoph..
12 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 17 - Wife kills self & kids after husband faked his death for insurance pa..
18 comments
6 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Hope Cardi B Ghostwriter ready for war
21 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
22 comments
7 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 Video inside Sauce Walka said Cardi B wanted some sauce, Offset wants a fight
5 comments
45 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Luka & DS Jr. (Mavs) vs. Booker & Ayton (Suns) on ESPN
56 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Article inside The Weeknd spotted on set of Adam Sandler’s new flick ‘Uncut Gems’
1 comments
45 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 BOX Well damn Floyd really wanna fight Khabib
2 comments
44 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Too muscular or just right?
46 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
StillNigga
Rule 336
dre2000
Avon_Barksdale
Lonny Breaux
Monkey Nuts
HIGH LVLD
Flippa Huxtable
strungout
Indyvidualz
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
Take Care
Flippa Huxtable
zone3cp
two-face
OGMiamishank
BlackDynamite
HIGH LVLD
blah blah blah
chef12

most viewed right now
online now  54
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
325 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Look Like Sauce Walka And Offset Beefin
107 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Lupe Fiasco Builds On The Democratic Party "I don’t care about what Kanye ass ..
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Ted Cruz went full Trump and Beto let him have it
57 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Off-White x Air Max 90' (fall)
26 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  5
I didnt realize how much youtube has taken over my life till it died...
28 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy