Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #261
Randy Jackson 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,101 | Props total: 407 407
fu*k the South Dawgs
 12 years ago '04        #262
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
 atlsuburbs said:
wait wait i would diss NY to cuz dem rappers der cant spit not one gd verse my sis n us went to NY dis weekend n saw all these lame a.ss wana bez tryin to get they name out der they suck horrible..but my sis was freestylin reppin field mob dey was lik hell ya we gota fuk wif da south..jus dat Ny rappers r not gd at all..sum ppl dont lik that hardcore gansta shyt dey want sumthn they can dance to n bop dey head n b lik hell ya we can get crunk dats y everybody luvin da south. n SHAWNA got da best club song n NY so south doin big things. n field mob can flow 4real wif dey metaphors n punch lines n i think smoke could k!ll papoose 4real
shawnna from da chi dont get it twisted fam
 12 years ago '04        #263
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
field mobb is some ol f*g**t lil n*ggas.. them mad lil n*ggas look homo if u put dat video on mute especially the bald n*gga fuk him in his wild homo bannana hat, pause... i SEEN da video... n*ggas is scared to talk about NY i seen dat type of shook talk before... but fuk dem cuz dey dont speak for the south n nobody whos nice in NY is dissin the south so them n*ggas need to stop drinkin dat moonshine n gittin frisky in the middle of night talkin indirect sh*t on they moms camcorder...
 12 years ago '05        #264
CONNman 3 heat pts
space
space
$338 | Props total: 20 20
Jadakiss said it best-"The South is 90% beats, and 10% lyrics"
 12 years ago '04        #265
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
I rep da south everyday all day. I love all music but east coast and south are both hot. Little Brother, TI, Scarface, Lil Flip, Bun B, Lil Wayne, Slim Thug, Ludacris, Chamillionaire, Jody Breeze, Young Jezzy, Juvnile, and BG. These are the hottest in the game right now. All southern rappers and NYC people mainly are bumping their stuff. New York rappers just arent appealing anymore, The biggest rappers in New York are in Dipset right now. who does New York have? New York rappers have the best talent probably but them n*ggas just cant make a good song. Only GUNIT makes catchy songs right about now in New York. New York rappers can freestyle they a.ss off but them n*ggas cant write a song for sh*t these days. its the truth
 12 years ago '04        #266
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
u ppl dont know sh*t....
 12 years ago '06        #267
cleavon15 
space
space
$986 | Props total: 81 81
 Tight_Grip said:
South Music isn't rap, its trash, we gave you n*ggas some exposure and ya'll gone and fu*ked everything up. making us look like coons and sh*t

i guess that's why NY labels are heading down here for some action huh?
(g-unit south. bad boy south) they know what sells and what's fire.
now let me take you back to the first album Ashy to Classy. Even as a slave you originated from the south and migrated north. so just remember where home is n*gga
 04-17-2006, 12:04 PM         #268
stylzs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all I really doubt NY are True Haters, as a New York myself I see it everyone gets their Time to shine.

As a New Yorker I can say were about Ten Years ahead of must places not as a disrespect it's not really a good thing. We want sh*t now!

Were as other places are laid back but let's not get this twisted the South is New York in the Early 90's I go my peoples down there and the south is surly losing it's brotherly love. Cat's snitching, Feds about to ride on that a.ss.! and Bootlegging is in effect.

Which k!lled NY and West Coast artist the lost of love for another artist. It's not Hate it's just how sh*t is and timing.

Everyone gets a time to shine,The East, West,South now it's time for the Mid West and Mid Atlantic .

Believe me field Mob will soon be eating those words when they see who money, Expensive Hoes , attention comes into play and sh*t in the south will never be the same.

The Green eye Monster awaits us all! Money is the Root of all Evil REMEMBER THAT sh*t! See Cats turly forget you only have 15 minutes of fame and fall for all the hype that this industry love you but this industry is must worst than any top notch Pimp. At the End of the Day we all been PUNKED
 12 years ago '06        #269
cleavon15 
space
space
$986 | Props total: 81 81
 ItsYaboyJay said:
This was the best post in this thread. That's What I Call "OWNED!"

Everybody sleeps on the Midwest though, we let all the other coasts beef with each other, then we always release that lyrical monster in the game and k!ll em! Common,Twista, Bone Thugs, Da Brat, Eminem, Kanye West.........................
It's about to happen again homies.......

Just Watch!

Motown began where?! If it wasn't for motown it wouldn't be no James Browns or breakbeats to create what?! Yeah that's exactly what I thought. Now Quit bi*chin' And Hatin on What Other Men Do Like Some Ol Homos3xual Children. And To The NY Cats if it wasn't for the South Jay-Z wouldn't be where he is today. Timbaland is from the South and Pharrell. There would be no "n*gga What, n*gga Who" and "Give It To Me's" all his other hit songs.

Africans have been rhyming over beats for centuries, Reggae began in the late 1950's. The only thing New York is responsible for is creating the term "Hip-Hop". Rhythm And Poetry?!!! So stop with all this "we created, we created, we created" bullsh*t! I remember NY used to terrorize the radio stations with wack sh*t years ago too. If you think about yall had yall share of wack n*ggaz just as the South does, just as Midwest does (on our local stations), and just as the West had. So stop all the cryin and whinin. I remember when Puffy, Mase, Cam'ron at one time (even though I like dude and respect him, no homo), Loon, and a lot of other one hit wonders, and forgotten about n*gga's that used to get spins every hour on the hour, terrorizing the nation. The South will have it's turn then they will soon fade out and only have a few artist holding it down just like every coast. Then either hip-hop will recreate itself or it will die. The West has it's few holding it down, The East has it's few, The South will have their few pretty soon, and so will the Midwest after a few more artist get their shine on.

Dudes always hate dudes that get money but the b*tches don't.

n*gga that s a fact right there that n*gga spitting truths
 04-17-2006, 12:24 PM         #270
Lake  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liljohnson said:
They didn't dominate rap for 20 years...NY has produced maybe 5 good rappers...if that.
your a fu*kin idiot
 12 years ago '04        #271
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
Nobody is going to back Field Mob. Wheres the option in the poll, fu*k field mob, i fu*ks with the South and NY. This reminds me of that verse that JADAKISS spits on that new THE RULERS BACK mixtape, I dont know why everybody is mad at the South for...............

Last edited by Thirdc0astgh0st; 04-17-2006 at 12:43 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #272
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
fu*k dem chicken george cotton pickin a.ss field mobb n*ggas i fu*k with the south and ny but alot of rappers out the south r fu*kin it up for n*ggas thats tryin to get a deal with real lyrics and they not bein heard cause the a&rs wanna hear some goofy a.ss laffy taffy,dont do it like me,lean with it sh*t that all sound alike bullsh*tt goofy a.ss n*gga dancin around grabbin his ankle brushing off his knee type sh*t.... WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE EMPTY THE GARBAGE

Last edited by KillaKell_01; 04-17-2006 at 02:24 PM..
 04-17-2006, 03:12 PM         #273
topcontender  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
The Only people that should be aloud to make Hip Hop are East n*ggas and West n*ggas, fu*k the South and fu*k the Bay (cause the bay seems to be worse)
Thank god for the south cuz finally we can hear n*ggas talk about sh*t other than selling coke and gangbangin' on EVERY track. It's old! There is a lot more to life you know? And besides...the south makes the best club music so remember that when you have a fine a.ss shorty grindin up on you at the club while they're playing a southern track.
 12 years ago '06        #274
Kick Dayez 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 254 254
all ya'll n*ggas need to calm da fukk down and stop being stupid:banghead:

every region got some good rappers, and some bad rappers,

For those hatin on the South some of our artist are lyricaaly crucial

For tyhise hatin on the Eastcoast, some of their artist is lyrically on point,

it aint like all of the East coast is lyrically good, and it aint like all of the Dirty is lyrically garbage

ya'll got some and we got some

i swear, boxden got some hatin a.ss n*ggaz
 04-17-2006, 04:15 PM         #275
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^LMFAO@ The Leprechaun In The Tree "This Is A Special Leprechaun Flute"
 04-17-2006, 04:36 PM         #276
cashcat83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its true, every time i turn on the tv or radio i hear clown a.ss fula a.ss n*ggaz like jim jones complaining bout how NY fell off, Fuk em, Dirty South Biatch
 12 years ago '06        #277
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
[QUOTE=yitty]I rep da south everyday all day. I love all music but east coast and south are both hot. Little Brother, TI, Scarface, Lil Flip, Bun B, Lil Wayne, Slim Thug, Ludacris, Chamillionaire, Jody Breeze, Young Jezzy, Juvnile, and BG. These are the hottest in the game right now. All southern rappers and NYC people mainly are bumping their stuff. New York rappers just arent appealing anymore, The biggest rappers in New York are in Dipset right now. who does New York have? New York rappers have the best talent probably but them n*ggas just cant make a good song. Only GUNIT makes catchy songs right about now in New York. New York rappers can freestyle they a.ss off but them n*ggas cant write a song for sh*t these days. its the truth[/QUOte=yitty]
i agree :applause: g unit makes catchy songs they just suck though
 04-17-2006, 04:58 PM         #278
Prophecy15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See the problem wit you dumbass ny n*ggas is that yall n*ggas was a fu*kin fad ever since jay-z retired yall n*ggas aint ben sh*t. NY n*ggas dont even fu*k wit ny n*ggas no more. look at the basics Jay-z biggest hit was Jeezy ever since he got def jam 50 only fu*k wit dre busta only fu*k wit dre nobody in new york is makin noise and then yall n*ggas expect new york to come back off of names like Dipset And DMX get serious go get some Field Mob lyrics and then talk that sh*t the south is here now and no one can rgain the top now.
 04-17-2006, 05:03 PM         #279
Prophecy15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus look at who yall get yall style from aint nobody talk about dope and crack until T.I. and Young Jeezy gave the okay yall n*ggas afraid to try new sh*t
 04-17-2006, 05:16 PM         #280
kicker1384  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kick Dayez said:
all ya'll n*ggas need to calm da fukk down and stop being stupid:banghead:

every region got some good rappers, and some bad rappers,

For those hatin on the South some of our artist are lyricaaly crucial

For tyhise hatin on the Eastcoast, some of their artist is lyrically on point,

it aint like all of the East coast is lyrically good, and it aint like all of the Dirty is lyrically garbage

ya'll got some and we got some

i swear, boxden got some hatin a.ss n*ggaz
Props given for a logical comment...
Give me hate if you want, but here it goes...There is nothing wrong with what they said, thats their opinion so big deal. People have been makin fun of the way we talk/rap/live/dress/ride whatever forever, now the south is gettin more mainstream and people seem to hate it.. I respect the talent of all the NY cats, but i'm not gonna buy their CD's..just not my style. People are startin dumb a.ss beef over petty sh*t, use the publicity for somethin good. Effect some lives possitively instead of arguing all the time..So they have different styles, big fu*kin deal...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy