Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #241
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 crownroyale47 said:
To be honest alot of yall who ain't from NY sound like haters. I like whatever ra that's hot right now and right now the south got mad sh*t out and it's pretty much reppin well. But rap has been officially noticed since 1979. So if 27 years down the road it's all about yall then we up here in NY take our hats off to you. Muhammed Ali didn't have a perfect record and he took some L's but he's still the greatest. Meaning, NY don't have it looked right now but we're still the greatest
No, see that's where you are wrong. We're just firing back. We have respected ya'll for the longest, but once we got the reins, NY n*ggas couldn't stand it. I hear nothin but hate from ya'll, with a very select few sayin that we straight. The South has always given respect where respect is due because NY rappers did pave the way. But there is only so many times where we can take slaps to the face and turn the other cheek. Somebody finally said somethin, and I'm happy about that. Because once someone jumps on Field Mob, you better believe all those guys that you are talkin bout that you do respect from the south, will come out and say the same sh*t.
 04-17-2006, 02:06 AM         #242
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
"Originally Posted by Hydroman
I dont even listen to Field Mob but I feel what they sayin. Not the first time NY got mad at another coast cuz they wuz eatin. I feel like NY thinks they OWN hip hop, and that other n*ggas is eatin off their plate. But if u look at it like that, then its like hip hop is really some bi*ch that you broke in and now u mad cuz EVERYBODY ELSE is fu*kin. Like damn n*gga get a new bi*ch or just get ur fu*k on and keep it movin. Cuz she's just a hoe and EVERYBODY DONE HAD HER. And when everybody else get done you can have her back. LOL."

REAL TALK..........
"SON"

fu*kIN f*g AS NY n*ggaS...........
Haha, yup..

"Real talk, son. Word up. What's really good, fam? That's what's poppin'. What up dun. What up duke. Quiet before I merk you. That's crack."

Hahahahahaha......
 04-17-2006, 02:23 AM         #243
Lake  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at all the haters
 12 years ago '04        #244
kayne716 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 100 100
who tha fu*k is tha field mob?
 04-17-2006, 02:41 AM         #245
GraveyardHustla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcmex81 said:
New York is Wack and I have the picture to prove it:

LMAO, where is this from? what happened?
 12 years ago '04        #246
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
How Can You Be A FAN Of Hiphop And Hate On New York?!
 04-17-2006, 03:53 AM         #247
GraveyardHustla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^its quite easy, observe: FUCC new york

/bumps Bone thugs
 12 years ago '04        #248
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 ADrake22 said:
...but i bet one thing... i bet Papoose, Jae Millz, Mook Murda and all them (Field Mob) non-major label New York MC's would murder them over a beat... true story...
Hell no. New Yorkers think they know everything that's why their rappers are so arrogant. And they dominated for 20 years of rap. Let it go New York you have competition.
 04-17-2006, 06:00 AM         #249
miked7499  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of the main reasons why the south selling is because people like those club songs. Alot of ny artist is a lyrics nobody trying to hot lryics no more. Feild mob ain't even like that they got that one good song and thats from the girl singing the hook.
 04-17-2006, 06:56 AM         #250
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me end this please if u a real fan of hip hop dont fall into this BULLS*IT PLEASE ITS JUST ANOTHER COAST VS COAST.RAP STARTED IN NEW YORK I RESPECT THAT BUT IT SPREAD THE WEST MADE IT GANGSTA THE SOUTH MADE GET BUCK MUSIC THE EAST MADE THE STORYTELLIN MUSIC BUT NOW ERRYWHERE HAVE LYRICISTS WHAT FIELD MOBB SAY IS SO STUPID I LOST RESPECT FOR THEM NUGGAZ AND I AM FROM THE SOUTH I LOVE HIP HOP AND RAP MUSIC AND THE MORE PEOPLE WORK WITH EACH OTHER THE BETTER IT GETS BUT IF U A REAL HIP HOP FAN DONT FALL FOR THIS LETS KEEP THE MUSIC HIGH
 04-17-2006, 07:24 AM         #251
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kayne716 said:
who tha fu*k is tha field mob?
Your worst nightmare.
 04-17-2006, 07:27 AM         #252
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blizzard said:
Hell no. New Yorkers think they know everything that's why their rappers are so arrogant. And they dominated for 20 years of rap. Let it go New York you have competition.
They didn't dominate rap for 20 years...NY has produced maybe 5 good rappers...if that.
 12 years ago '05        #253
gslim3000 
space
space
$508 | Props total: 12 12
I agree with Field Mob.
fu*k NY !!! ..they hatin cause there music is wack!
 12 years ago '04        #254
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 234 234
I'm not a Field mob fan although I've heard their music cuz i listen to music. Thats their thoughts about NYC so thats not everybody's opinion....although some artist may "THINK" what Field Mob said, BUT NYC still holds a very important part of the rap game and because everyone in NYC is beefin with each other makes it hard for NYC to stand as a city of great rappers, just beefin all way round. Believe me, IF NYC were to regroup and come as one...not even everyone but these punk azz beefs....it would be a problem. Im wonderin if anybody is goin to react on this Field Mob statement
 12 years ago '04        #255
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 234 234
 liljohnson said:
They didn't dominate rap for 20 years...NY has produced maybe 5 good rappers...if that.
5 Rappers? Thats all u give NYC? Damn i feel offended and i'm from small wonder Delaware...lol

Biggie Jay-Z Nas 50 Pun(TS) not to mention anybody else...lol, who dominated rap for 20 years then??
 12 years ago '06        #256
steebo3000 
space
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 1 1
 ADrake22 said:
...but i bet one thing... i bet Papoose, Jae Millz, Mook Murda and all them (Field Mob) non-major label New York MC's would murder them over a beat... true story...
A man them dudes you jst named ain't got nothing for the field mobb boyz come on man
 12 years ago '05        #257
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
true sh*t but from the wrong group. field mob spits the truth but they not known like some others from the south. we might have somme good diss tracks from both sides in the near future.
 12 years ago '06        #258
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 2293 2293
Ain't these the same n*ggas that rode a fu*king PIG in a video!!!
 04-17-2006, 10:18 AM         #259
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait wait i would diss NY to cuz dem rappers der cant spit not one gd verse my sis n us went to NY dis weekend n saw all these lame a.ss wana bez tryin to get they name out der they suck horrible..but my sis was freestylin reppin field mob dey was lik hell ya we gota fuk wif da south..jus dat Ny rappers r not gd at all..sum ppl dont lik that hardcore gansta shyt dey want sumthn they can dance to n bop dey head n b lik hell ya we can get crunk dats y everybody luvin da south. n SHAWNA got da best club song n NY so south doin big things. n field mob can flow 4real wif dey metaphors n punch lines n i think smoke could k!ll papoose 4real
 04-17-2006, 10:22 AM         #260
soolie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Them dudes is wild for that. But in one way they are right because N.Y. is talking sh*t about the south making hip hop look bad. Meanwhile all of the NY artist are f!ghting each other and not holding down the fort. So once they get over who is the king of ny and start to build again, then maybe they could start getting that mic back on its thrown.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy