Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
145 comments
@thotties
most viewed right now
25 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 04-18-2006, 02:42 AM         #301
Imob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*ker said
The West Coast dominated the 90's and not even an honorable mention from anybody here? West>East and South.
Finally!:applause: props on that homie

04-18-2006, 05:37 AM         #302
FlAmEz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think they should have did that shyt... butttt if it goes as far a battle i think field mob gonna prove to these new york cats the south aint nothin to be fu*k with we got some lyrical fu*kin monsters down here

13 years ago '05        #303
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 127 127
this sh*t has to be about record sales and airplay. that's where new york n*ggas is salty. south mawfu*kas just buy cd's more. i'm a east coast n*gga to death. alot of south music i flat out don't feel. no hate involved, i just dont' feel n*ggas. new york n*ggas gotta be more receptive to sh*t. n*ggas had it locked for so long that now they ain't on top of sh*t, they feel some type of way about it.
field mob started some sh*t though. i know it's alot of mawfu*kas itching to say fu*k the south. they goin do that by taking it to them.

05-04-2006, 02:29 PM         #304
hbinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Tight_Grip]South Music isn't rap, its trash, we gave you n*ggas some exposure and ya'll gone and fu*ked everything up. making us look like coons and sh*t [/QUO

First of all yall n*ggas didn't give us sh*t. we earned it. And I admit alot of things thats coming out down here is pretty terrible right now. But know that we don't even condone the mess out right now. That's kids music. DFL frachise boys all them suck. But for whomever that really don't know fieldmob. They are pretty tight lyrically, Just like Mook, Jae, and i guess papoose(never really heard any of his stuff, but I'm not gonna dis him becasue of it). They just didn't get the exposure and creative control that they needed on their previous albums, but now they wit Luda. It k!lls me how people get on here and talk about how somebody will k!ll somebody else on a beat when they haven't even heard anything by the other person. Ignorance is BLISS.

05-04-2006, 02:40 PM         #305
hbinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaChrons said
feild mob is like a weak a.ss version of goodie mob....without luda they still be pressin up cds with junk for beats...propz on the read
And you can't be serious. Like i said the only reason they been held back is because they got screwed by their record company(either MCA or Columbia) they wouldn't let them put out the music they wanted too and they didn't promote them at all. Fieldmob gonna have alot yall back on the band wagon once they sh*t drop.

05-04-2006, 02:53 PM         #306
hbinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said
Whenyou South n*ggas get me to think when I'm listening to your trash music (which ain't ever happening) then I'll give ya'll the respect ya'll deserve, till then I'll be bumping my East Coast Music, I'm done with this sh*t, I got things to do today, but before I go.........fu*k Mike Jones, fu*k LilWayne, fu*k all forms of Snap Music (its just a form of LeanBack) and fu*k that Cotton Picking Pig a.ss eating South Music....

South n*ggas I'm, Cool with (Ludacris,Chamillionaire,Young Jeezy a few other n*ggas that are on that lyrical tip)

You've gotta be the dumbest n*gga alive. And the thing is, Jae Millz just put out a mixtape not too long ago talking bout how n*ggas up there stupid for tryin to hate on the south. He talking bout he love the south. He fu*ks wit us. And how n*ggas just talking sh*t cause they either suck or not doin nothin. He fu*ks wit Grande Hustle like real strong. And I like that n*gga, he tight. But don't disrespect the whole south cause of some bullsh*t that's put out by some jerks down here. Even though i bet they do be in the mirror doin that sh*t. That was funny homie . We don't say NY sucks when Jim Jones puts out his trash. Can't believe i bought that sh*t:banghead: :thumbsdow . Shame on me. Or Cam'ron wit his fruity fruity fresh and tooty flow. That n*gga suck 89% of the time if not more.

12 years ago '05        #307
homicyde 1 heat pts
space
space
$371 | Props total: 0 0
lyrically y'all boys sleepin on southern rappers, yeah they snap they fingers and sh*t but thats cause they want to and if the time comes i guarantee they'll wreck a NY rapper in freestyle.

05-04-2006, 03:21 PM         #308
The Seed (2.0)  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this whole argument is fu*king retarded

05-04-2006, 03:26 PM         #309
DERRICK D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Seed (2.0) said
this whole argument is fu*king retarded

co-sign

05-04-2006, 03:29 PM         #310
fatboy285  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn o well

12 years ago '06        #311
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 540 540
I'm Not sure I would even call Rap in the South Music. Their Music is Trash. There are only a few good lyricts from the south. Ny rappers would eat the South alive. Papoose, Jae Millz, Tru Life, Corey Gunz, Stacks, Grafh and that's just to name a few.

05-04-2006, 03:38 PM         #312
Spanish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat dude looked like that gay-ass mufu*ka Alton from the real world. they fu*kin losers man whatever

05-04-2006, 03:39 PM         #313
The Seed (2.0)  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maddog345 said
I'm Not sure I would even call Rap in the South Music. Their Music is Trash. There are only a few good lyricts from the south. Ny rappers would eat the South alive. Papoose, Jae Millz, Tru Life, Corey Gunz, Stacks, Grafh and that's just to name a few.

alright who wants to say something to this? Someone is about to go furious on there keyboard.. :applause:

05-04-2006, 03:39 PM         #314
Weezy_Baby10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts true.....south >>>>>> anything NY....dont get me wrong i love Pap and some others but the South got everything on locks right now.....

05-04-2006, 03:39 PM         #315
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is this thread so large ?

05-04-2006, 03:42 PM         #316
The Seed (2.0)  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said
why is this thread so large ?

cause dudes think they can make points by saying this and that but the truth is there is no point to be made... music is music... if anything lets start hating on country music... now that sh*t sucks

12 years ago '04        #317
stay alert 
space
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 402 402
this whole agruement is stupid because its based on opinions and they won't change it no matter what facts that are brought up

Last edited by stay alert; 05-04-2006 at 03:45 PM..

05-04-2006, 03:49 PM         #318
r_2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EAST VS SOUTH, hmmmm

05-04-2006, 04:00 PM         #319
minimafia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight the south is ehhh ok at best...fu*k lil wayne hes annoying and field mob and sh*t wit out luda...even tho that georgia track was cool...but it wud have been better if they got ray charles to do the "georgia" thing. but papoose>any south rapper....like Chamillionaire is tight, jeezy is ok sum times. im down wit scrappy youngbloodz and T.I. and a few others but mike jones is gay, lil wayne raps like hes got a d*ck in his throat. and i think u south ppl/rappers need to respect your ancestors of rap...w/o big and Rakim, eric b "Lean wit it rock wit it" wudnt even be around cuz they opened the door for u guys....im not from NY but im down wit them...even tho yes sum NY rappers have fell off (Mobb Deep) they still bangin out more meaningfull music......like i can name a few mcs from ny that NO south rapper is better then....Big, Nas, Jay Z & Big Pun....

05-04-2006, 04:02 PM         #320
minimafia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and one more guy i fu*k wit is buck...but i think he kinda knew the south music is losing meaning and went wit them Ny n*ggas lol

12 years ago '05        #321
egangsta 1 heat pts
space
space
$851 | Props total: 164 164
YALL ON THAT sh*t> PAP IS WHACK AS ALL HELLL!!!!!! HE AINT fu*kIN WIT NAN n*gga IN FIELD MOB. FBI bi*ch. AND PLUS IF U BUY THE DVD OR SEE THE WHOLE SEGMENT THEY WAS JOKEIN W/ THEIR MANAGER. LIGHT POLES AND PINE TREES COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

12 years ago '04        #322
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,172 | Props total: 1883 1883
I DONT HATE ON NO ONE! BUT C'MON LETS BE REAL.. n*ggaS LIKE YING YANG TWINS, LIL SCRAPPY, THAT WHOLE CRUNK MOVE MENT IS MAKING REAL HIP HOP MUSIC LOOK BAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GIVE IT UP TO LUDACRIS, T.I. GOODIE MOB/ THE WHOLE DUNGEON FAMILY, AND SCARFACE.. THEM DUDES PUT OUT HIP HOP MUSIC THAT HAS LYRICAL CONTENT... THA REST OF THAT BULLsh*t THAT PARTY AND GET CRUNK sh*t... MAN THAT AINT HIP HOP

THATS THE WHITE MAN PIMPEN THA BLACK MAN AND MAKEN THEM LOOK LIKE fu*kEN DUMB a.ssES TO WHITE AMERICA, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

U WANT REAL HIP HOP, REAL MC'S SPITTEN REAL sh*t WITH MEANING
COME UP NORTH, CUZ JERZY & NYC WILL ALWAYS B THA TRUEST ART FORM OF THIS sh*t CALLED HIP HOP.... 1

12 years ago '04        #323
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,172 | Props total: 1883 1883
YOU CANT KICK BACK AND SMOKE A BLUNT LISTENING TO FEILD MOB, LIL JOHN YING YANG TWINS NONE OF THAT sh*t....THATS ALL R & B hip hop HOW THA RZA SAID BACK IN THE LATE 90'S (Rapping Bullsh*t)

agian i aint haten, cuz i dont hate, my heart is pure and i got love for everyone! im jus keepin it real cuz ya southern cats on this site be acten like tha south got the illest Mc's in the game, WHEN YA DONT ! GIVE IT A REST LIL WEEZY IS FAR FROM THE BEST RAPPER

05-04-2006, 09:15 PM         #324
minimafia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha ha ha ah ha at papoose bein wack....u must have been listenin to to many mike jones songs

12 years ago '04        #325
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,610 | Props total: 44 44
i was raised off sh*t like wu-tang,nas,hov,biggie,bigdaddykane,busta,but i was also raised off scarface,8ball&mjg,ugk,36mafia,master p & the entire no limit,the original hot boyz but now we got the south which is dominating rap which is cool but there's no love lost for the east coast well at least in the chi it aint

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
145 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside That time jim jones got a makeover
25 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brittany Renner Is About To Expose Your Favorite Rapper
59 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
189 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cardi B Needs Help With Post-Baby Body
16 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Got damn royce!!!
47 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashanti Concert Canceled After Selling Only 24 Tickets
100 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Not Even Trying Bruh
33 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
MMA DC says Khabib's crew was about to jump him for man handling Khabib
33 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 20 - BREAKING: Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with R..
26 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside POWERFUL - I spent a day with my son's school bully
29 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Danm Things got HEATED during pregame btwn Michigan n Michigan State
23 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Stephen Curry: The Man Who Changed The Game 🐐🔥🐐
21 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside EAZY E on HOWARD STERN saying HE ISN'T WORRIED ABOUT CATCHING AIDS in 1..
18 comments
42 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Raja Bell on Kobe: 'I genuinely hated him'
6 comments
40 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lawd! Dave Chapelle describes Kanye's 'Manic Episode' at the White House
6 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The fastest way for Disney to recoup the billions they spent on Fox
9 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 Video inside Cuban doll splits open another female rapper stomach
5 comments
41 minutes ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 NFL Raiders also open to trading 2017 1st round pick CB Gareon*Conley
21 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When men want a BBW, is this what they have in mind?
29 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Flippa Huxtable
Deuterion
FrescoB
Lonny Breaux
Good Guy Ry
BtMkRs
strungout
dominicanlipz
uoeno
tokinjohn
Top 10 most slapped recently
GoldBluded
BlackDynamite
Blaffy
suavehooper
TommyD
two-face
Binary
Flippa Huxtable
micropave
Mr Scaramucci

most viewed right now
online now  33
Oct 19 - the spectrum cable cartel raping its victims for even more money
69 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  25
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
262 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Consummate professional. A true pillar to her craft.
32 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Steve Harvey Just said the realest sh-t ever!
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside Professional gamer caught cheating at CSGO tournament
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about