Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 04-16-2006, 03:01 PM         #221
Quice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my thoughts exactly. i love da north but. you n*ggas is like bi*ches. full of emotions. without nas and jigga da north would be nothn but. big forehead, lazy eyed, slow talking, gum chewing,... lemme stop. lol
 04-16-2006, 04:47 PM         #222
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:
It's ON!!!!!!! Say Bye Bye To The South
[SARCASM]OK, Rap Mogul.[/SARCASM]
 04-16-2006, 04:57 PM         #223
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quice said:
my thoughts exactly. i love da north but. you n*ggas is like bi*ches. full of emotions. without nas and jigga da north would be nothn but. big forehead, lazy eyed, slow talking, gum chewing,... lemme stop. lol

:applause:
 12 years ago '05        #224
Jorge Da 6'2" 2 heat pts
space
space
$853 | Props total: 118 118
Aight NY Is Only Better Than Tha South In Freestyle And Lyricism But In The South No1 Gives A fu*k Bout All That Just Wylin Out On Crunk sh*t Thats Just My Opinion On Why The South Is Better Than NY/East Coast Rap
 12 years ago '05        #225
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
"You a gay a.ss n*gga if you worried about how another n*gga operate."

The duo then clowned NY slang, mockingly complimenting each other by repeatedly using NY expressions like "you fire son," "it's crazy" and "yo b."

^^^^^^^

with that being said...

they some gay a.ss n*ggas if they worried about how other n*ggas talk...and thats word b...
 12 years ago '04        #226
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,260 | Props total: 1419 1419
For real son. Bananas son. Yo b. You fire son. Get the fu*k outta here, this n*gga's the sh*t, you know what I'm sayin'? And alllllllll that.
 12 years ago '04        #227
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
First off, if it wasnt for hip hop being created and began in New York in the Bronx from the originator Kool Herc, and of course then it expanded to other New York artist, Afikaa bambaataa, and so on and so fourth, the rest of the united states let alone the world would not even learn how to pick up the mic or learn how to rhyme or how to dj, everything in hip hop resurfaces back to the foundation where it began. with that being said if you have skills period it doesnt matter where you from ,just know the history and etc. if it werent for people like fro Kurtis Blow to Run DMC, Nice N Smooth, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim,etc, you would know the art form of hip hop. it wasnt till rappers coming from Philly like Fresh Prince or Schooly D when it branched out a little more and then in the 90's when the west coast ans the south began to get into hip hop, ok, there was never a problem, everything resurfaces back to New York. as far as the business aspect, other artist from other states gotta come to NY for business,etc, and no artist is sayin fu*k the south when majority of the artist work together..,.it's a matter of for one not sayin there are no artist in NY still makin music whether it be G-Unit, Dipset or D-Block, the New York Movement is just about artist working together, ending senseless beefs and uniting. and to you young cats out there talkin bout f new york this and that, if it wasnt for hip hop beginning in New York, there would be no TI's, Ludacris's Scarface, Common,etc. there is no discussion....................damn right New York has the right to be c*cky......

all im saying is you gotta learn the past before you move into the future..,..............music is music period. I like Field Mob and they got a right to their opinion, but those cats would not be rhymong if it wasnt for hip hop where it started.period....and that's real talk.............
 04-16-2006, 05:52 PM         #228
djtakeoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
south is on top right now
 12 years ago '05        #229
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
papoop and all those other clowns from NY are garbage
 12 years ago '04        #230
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 305_Movement said:
iight you have just proved yourself as the idiot of the day....since when does record sales define talent...fuk a.ss idiot...n u wanna talk bout sales, n look who u mention jae millz?? commonnnnn...obviously u neva heard sh*t from field mob, u prolly neva even heard of tha n*ggas until today, but like alll of yo ny n*ggas, u afraid of tha truth....REAL sh*t THA ONLY n*gga PUSHIN UNITS IN NY IS 50...POINT BLANK...lets move it to tha south...............lemme c some otha fuk a.ss n*gga try to push 500,000 in tha first week in todays time...HAAAAAA :finger: aint happenin itssss ovvaaa fo NY
hes actually kind of right, only person seeing numbers in NY right now is 50, hov retired and until he comes back out its gon stay that way, since NY n*ggas aint doin sh*t right now, hell detroit n*ggas about to come out in full force with detroit n*ggas gettin deals they'll see numbers be4 anyone in NY that aint 50 or Jay Z

but sh*t the carter 2 barely pushed numbers thanks to all the bootleggin
 04-16-2006, 06:10 PM         #231
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hydroman said:
I dont even listen to Field Mob but I feel what they sayin. Not the first time NY got mad at another coast cuz they wuz eatin. I feel like NY thinks they OWN hip hop, and that other n*ggas is eatin off their plate. But if u look at it like that, then its like hip hop is really some bi*ch that you broke in and now u mad cuz EVERYBODY ELSE is fu*kin. Like damn n*gga get a new bi*ch or just get ur fu*k on and keep it movin. Cuz she's just a hoe and EVERYBODY DONE HAD HER. And when everybody else get done you can have her back. LOL.

This was the best post in this thread. That's What I Call "OWNED!"

Everybody sleeps on the Midwest though, we let all the other coasts beef with each other, then we always release that lyrical monster in the game and k!ll em! Common,Twista, Bone Thugs, Da Brat, Eminem, Kanye West.........................
It's about to happen again homies.......

Just Watch!

Motown began where?! If it wasn't for motown it wouldn't be no James Browns or breakbeats to create what?! Yeah that's exactly what I thought. Now Quit bi*chin' And Hatin on What Other Men Do Like Some Ol Homos3xual Children. And To The NY Cats if it wasn't for the South Jay-Z wouldn't be where he is today. Timbaland is from the South and Pharrell. There would be no "n*gga What, n*gga Who" and "Give It To Me's" all his other hit songs.

Africans have been rhyming over beats for centuries, Reggae began in the late 1950's. The only thing New York is responsible for is creating the term "Hip-Hop". Rhythm And Poetry?!!! So stop with all this "we created, we created, we created" bullsh*t! I remember NY used to terrorize the radio stations with wack sh*t years ago too. If you think about yall had yall share of wack n*ggaz just as the South does, just as Midwest does (on our local stations), and just as the West had. So stop all the cryin and whinin. I remember when Puffy, Mase, Cam'ron at one time (even though I like dude and respect him, no homo), Loon, and a lot of other one hit wonders, and forgotten about n*gga's that used to get spins every hour on the hour, terrorizing the nation. The South will have it's turn then they will soon fade out and only have a few artist holding it down just like every coast. Then either hip-hop will recreate itself or it will die. The West has it's few holding it down, The East has it's few, The South will have their few pretty soon, and so will the Midwest after a few more artist get their shine on.

Dudes always hate dudes that get money but the b*tches don't.

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 04-16-2006 at 06:42 PM..
 04-16-2006, 06:18 PM         #232
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When the West dissed the East, they could....because they were actually good. The south, on the other hand. has a handful of good MC's and thats it. My problem with the south is they act like they're bringin something new to the table when they're not. 90% of southern rap is club rap and the east and west have had that on lock forever.
 04-16-2006, 06:23 PM         #233
Superior  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Superior said:
mayne alot of n*ggas on hea sound dumb as hell...I know ya'll eastcoast n*ggas only listen 2 whut ya'll like..but young jeezy ain't da best we got 2 offer...my n*gga rite hea^^^said da 1 and only name dat need 2 be said 2 speak 4 da south...K-RINO...he's a beast...listen u new york n*ggas..I'm bout 2 school u rite quick..da only reason ya'll hear all dat bullsh*t comin out of da souf..is because dats whut da white man who owns and runs hip hop want u 2 hear...all day long u would hear laffy taffy and otha bullsh*t on da radio..but our real lyricist are bein kept undaground...like K-RINO...I know ya'll might not know about him but do urself a favor and look him up...it's well worth it..and 2 be honest wit all ya'll ain't no coast runnin hip hop or rap...I mean who owns da record labels?...not no black man and it damn sho ain't no coast or region..so new york shut da hell up wit all dat "we own this and we lettin ya'll eat sh*t" cuz it up 2 da white man who's hot and who's not...dis sh*t is makin me sick...ya'll is stupid as hell
:applause: :applause: :applause: :sleepy:
 04-16-2006, 06:48 PM         #234
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And Southern n*gga's do got lyrics, my boy "Short Dog" from Houston is nice he just signed with Russell Simmons , (Midwest Next Tyrant), So Quit Hatin... Eastcoast dudes had to start requesting Southern music for it to start to get radio play there, the ratings must've went up when yall heard them on the radio for the stations to even invest in them (i.e. Clear Channel). Hip-Hop/Rap fans are always looking for that new sound. Rap isn't to Adapt it's to invent and create. If NY cats don't like the South create a new style and quit trying to keep people in the past. Sometimes yall be sounding like Old Drug Kingpins that fell off sitting on the Crates on the corners in front of the liquor bi*ching cuz the young n*ggas and new generations is getting money. Quit sounding like Has-Beens and Put Ya Good Half In.

I remember when New York was beefing with each other on created hip-hop, Queens or the Bronx, lol why can't yall just let sh*t be.

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 04-16-2006 at 06:55 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #235
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
 ADrake22 said:
...but i bet one thing... i bet Papoose, Jae Millz, Mook Murda and all them (Field Mob) non-major label New York MC's would murder them over a beat... true story...
thats where you're wrong, have you ever listened to both of field mobs albums, if you have than you would understand that field mob are two of the best lyricists out of the south. their wordplay is unparallel to any other two man group in the game. yes they are more country than apple jelly but they are some mean a.ss lyricists and no papoose nor mook murda (who sucks a.ss) would beat them in any battle over any beat
 04-16-2006, 07:16 PM         #236
crownroyale47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To be honest alot of yall who ain't from NY sound like haters. I like whatever ra that's hot right now and right now the south got mad sh*t out and it's pretty much reppin well. But rap has been officially noticed since 1979. So if 27 years down the road it's all about yall then we up here in NY take our hats off to you. Muhammed Ali didn't have a perfect record and he took some L's but he's still the greatest. Meaning, NY don't have it looked right now but we're still the greatest
 12 years ago '06        #237
ceeboski 
space
space
 crownroyale47 said:
To be honest alot of yall who ain't from NY sound like haters. I like whatever ra that's hot right now and right now the south got mad sh*t out and it's pretty much reppin well. But rap has been officially noticed since 1979. So if 27 years down the road it's all about yall then we up here in NY take our hats off to you. Muhammed Ali didn't have a perfect record and he took some L's but he's still the greatest. Meaning, NY don't have it looked right now but we're still the greatest
if you say so, yall losing yall steam, there is no potential up north right now, the cats who used to hold it down suck now
 12 years ago '06        #238
ceeboski 
space
space
 Pegcityplaya said:
papoop and all those other clowns from NY are garbage
couldnt have said it better my self
 04-16-2006, 07:22 PM         #239
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Superior said:
mayne alot of n*ggas on hea sound dumb as hell...I know ya'll eastcoast n*ggas only listen 2 whut ya'll like..but young jeezy ain't da best we got 2 offer...my n*gga rite hea^^^said da 1 and only name dat need 2 be said 2 speak 4 da south...K-RINO...he's a beast...listen u new york n*ggas..I'm bout 2 school u rite quick..da only reason ya'll hear all dat bullsh*t comin out of da souf..is because dats whut da white man who owns and runs hip hop want u 2 hear...all day long u would hear laffy taffy and otha bullsh*t on da radio..but our real lyricist are bein kept undaground...like K-RINO...I know ya'll might not know about him but do urself a favor and look him up...it's well worth it..and 2 be honest wit all ya'll ain't no coast runnin hip hop or rap...I mean who owns da record labels?...not no black man and it damn sho ain't no coast or region..so new york shut da hell up wit all dat "we own this and we lettin ya'll eat sh*t" cuz it up 2 da white man who's hot and who's not...dis sh*t is makin me sick...ya'll is stupid as hell

This man speaks the truth (commenting while I am reading each page)

palpabo67 said:
gotta love how dudes comin up w/ unfounded percentages & sh*t... on either side of the argument....

I could give two sh*ts about this so-called "beef".. "diss"... w/e you wanna call it, either way.... all you cats arguing over who's better, and who's worse b/c of ____________.... sh*t's all insignificant...

Listen to whoever's music you all are feelin right now & move the fu*k on.....

this man speaks the truth also

Supa Mario 910 said:
I never called NY a region. I asked what region were they from. I try not to say the East cuz technically, Florida is the East Coast and they damn sure aren't like NY.

Florida is the South Technically

Jimmyfu*kinDeee said:
man, music is music. No matter what coast or region...if ya feelin somethin then cool. Don't know why peeps are always beefin over stupid sh*t like this. If you can spit you can spit, reguardless of where your from.
True

TripleJ202 said:
this is retarded! its rappers that i mess with from the south and ones i dont mess with. same with new york. both regions got they good and bad. it shouldnt be no "my area is better then yours" thats just stupid to me. if you dont like certain music, just dont but it or support it. like jay-z said "dont like me fine, it cost you nothin, pay me no mind"(something like that) just dont support it if you dont like it...but dont be hating, especially on a whole city or region.
real n*ggas feel real n*ggas

SeanP3688 said:
like David Banner said.."respect the south. It's where yo' grandmama from.."
Amen, and I'm From Motown

BrBHZ said:
^exactly.....

if a one legged man farts on a snare drum and it sounds good ill listen to it if not Ill move on.

but jealousy is a bi*ch though. and some of these cats cant handle seein somebody else make it
, but true

YounGFleXx said:
yall n*ggaz act like the south isnt lyrical...i dont want to have 2 go down the list but imma give a quick 3...Outkast, T.I, Lil Wayne and theres more...and for the people who said field mob cant freestyle....man fu*k a freestyle...how much money comes from a freestyle? dazz why NY cant sell sh*t now....yall can freestyle yall a.sses off but cant write a song, somebody named papoose...dis dude got bout a million mixtapes...i bet u IF his album drops he aint gone hit platinum...trust...dude songs garbage 2 me, busta should slap hisself for signin that dude. Jae Millz...he hot i give him props but why u think he aint drop yet?...Cassidy...Trash, i can go down the line its a FEW of NY n*ggaz dat CAN make a song so therefor yall not fu*kin wit da souf...and the sells prove...take ya heads out ya a.sses kidz n pay attention...FleXx
I remember when "Grindin" came out and everybody was on "Clipse" d*ck and they are from the South.

305_Movement said:
da fuk...yall n*ggas still talkin bout this sh*t...yo all of you talkin sh*t aint nobody...your just a fan, a d*ck rider, them n*ggas dont give a sh*t bout...dont u think this was the reation they were aimin for? dum a.ss n*ggas...
That's what I call "OWNED (boxden)", "SONNED! (east)", HOED (midwest)", GOT! (midwest), THO'D, DURRTY! (South), and I Forgot what the west be saying now a days.

Myworld82 said:
Nobody is hatin on ya'll for one, that's you all the continuously hate. All Field Mob said was that they are sick of ya'll slick dissing us without really comin out and sayin it. NY is on some real bi*ch sh*t right now, cuz the artists don't wanna say what they really think.

And you must not know the history of down south artists? Ya'll don't break us, WE break us. Ya'll don't even play our music until we get a buzz. n*ggas down south have to break their music in the club, then maybe someone plays it on the radio. Then it has to get hot on the radio, then MAYBE they get a deal. That's why so many n*ggas down here doin it independent. That's the only way they are gonna get that money. It's great for us though, because down south artists make so much money off independent, they don't care about a deal. On the other hand, NY is full of record companies, a n*gga could trip off his front porch and get a deal.

Point blank, don't sit here and act like you made the south. You had a SMALL part in us in the fact that you are the birthplace of hip hop. That's where the sh*t stops. Fact is, the south has BEEN doin us n*gga, and if we continue to reign supreme(because we are right now), we'll continue to do us, and if we don't, and ya'll get the throne back, we'll STILL do us. We won't run to a NY artist and producer to make our sh*t hot, like some people i know are doin now. at Kay Slay for downing snap music and makin down south mixtapes, Jada for sideline hatin and makin tracks with Lil Jon.

And a big :finger: to all ya'll who really think Papoose, Jae Mills(even though he's straight to me) or any of these other new n*ggas ya'll think gonna bring the NY back. Get real.

Ya'll best artists are 50(who ya'll hate), and Kanye...oh wait, he's from the midwest, lol.

Real Talk

anseltmchs said:
i'm on the west coast and the truth is, ny aint really making any major impact. i will say that i respect field mob for taking a stand, but they could have left the slang out of it. when you diss the slang, you diss everybody in ny. on the other hand, the south has beed direspected for so long, that somebody had to say someting. if there is a battle field mob can hold it down. them boys can spit and it may have been a publicity stunt.

field mob is gonna blow, trust me.

some people doubt cause i come from the south, but when i open up my mouth all bullets come out - lil wayne "shooter"

I think the same thing
 04-16-2006, 07:25 PM         #240
crownroyale47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceeboski said:
if you say so, yall losing yall steam, there is no potential up north right now, the cats who used to hold it down suck now

I would say that. I've spent alot of time down south and the one thing I can say is that southern people ride with each other till the end. Like, if a dude from a town makes it big the whole city will ride with the dude. In NY, you can make it and your next door neighbor can hate on you. Up here it's mad competitive to the point where n*ggas will do anything they can do hold somebody else down. It don't seem like that's how it is down south and that's where you can have the hottest records cause they're working with each other. So don't say there's no potential up here at all because there's plenty of it. It just doesn't come out
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago