Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 04-16-2006, 09:55 AM         #201
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prjhov03 said:
I got one thing to say fu*k these n*ggas they both wack they come out with the most garbage songs.And dissin the way we talk what is a cuuuuuu and the gold grills come on now.Man fu*k Field Mob fu*k the South and fu*k Georgia. Yall talk out yall mouth we murda people for fun.

NY all day everyday
what are we sposed to talk out of??? our azz like u do.....ahhhhh maybe not "son" and wow y'all murda people for fun????? sure B
 12 years ago '05        #202
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 KingCapo said:
I'm from New York, and I really ain't mad because that is how we talk. I mean, I don't see why you want a beef. When NY was shining, ATL wasn't ever on some "Bring ATL UP" sh*t...they just kept doing them, and they did it, look at today. The problem is us New Yorker's are too fu*king egotistic to unite, and actually bring New York to the poker table to f!ght with the big dawgs. Instead we have beef and mixtapes...what the fu*k is THAT?

I have nothing but respect for the South. I like how they support each other, and actually buy their artists work. Sadly, in New York, that sh*t ain't happening. All we got is bi*ches buying the wrong sh*t(50 Cent etc.)
Shut sh*t DOWN.
 04-16-2006, 10:20 AM         #203
YounGFleXx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall n*ggaz act like the south isnt lyrical...i dont want to have 2 go down the list but imma give a quick 3...Outkast, T.I, Lil Wayne and theres more...and for the people who said field mob cant freestyle....man fu*k a freestyle...how much money comes from a freestyle? dazz why NY cant sell sh*t now....yall can freestyle yall a.sses off but cant write a song, somebody named papoose...dis dude got bout a million mixtapes...i bet u IF his album drops he aint gone hit platinum...trust...dude songs garbage 2 me, busta should slap hisself for signin that dude. Jae Millz...he hot i give him props but why u think he aint drop yet?...Cassidy...Trash, i can go down the line its a FEW of NY n*ggaz dat CAN make a song so therefor yall not fu*kin wit da souf...and the sells prove...take ya heads out ya a.sses kidz n pay attention...FleXx
 12 years ago '04        #204
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
 downtown33 said:

actually kool herc came to the BRONX from jamaica and became a dj, and he would cut breaks in disco songs , and cats would chant "throw your hands in the air, and wave em like you just dont care" or sh*t like that and gradually cats starting rhyming longer over it, and thats how the sh*t started, not from blues or jazz, mainly disco, so do your history before makin assumptions.
Ok, so you are sayin that blues and jazz have NOTHING to do with hip hop being formed huh? Please, you could talk to Jay and Nas on that one, and I bet they'd have a different opinion. Hell, you could talk to Kool Herc and I'd bet he'd have somethin different to say on that one. But like I said, no one is discrediting you, just get over yourselves for a min.
 04-16-2006, 10:30 AM         #205
phayze514  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
South Music isn't rap, its trash, we gave you n*ggas some exposure and ya'll gone and fu*ked everything up. making us look like coons and sh*t
True ting spoken bredrin !! Props
 04-16-2006, 10:37 AM         #206
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phayze514 said:
True ting spoken bredrin !! Props
da fuk...yall n*ggas still talkin bout this sh*t...yo all of you talkin sh*t aint nobody...your just a fan, a d*ck rider, them n*ggas dont give a sh*t bout...dont u think this was the reation they were aimin for? dum a.ss n*ggas...
 12 years ago '04        #207
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
 LuDerCriS said:
Damn them nigg@s is talkin sh*t????? everybody who not from ny of course tends to hate on the 5 boros.....why ???? i have no idea.... we dont say nuffin when southern rappers say slick remarks as in "up north nigg@s" or anything like that.......to be real we the ones why nigg@s is fu*kin wit yall..... our radio station is too powerful we can make and break southern artists..... everytime a southern nigg@ has a hot track we give him buzz and them nigg@s STAY AT OUR CLUBS PERFORMING supporting yall nigg@s.... rick ross is the most recent to get love out here cuz he banging out hot sh*t.... them field mob nigg@s...i was feelin them and how they ripped it in the "georgia" track lol nigg@s got hot now they coming out they face..... they new single GARBAGE..... and nigg@z laughin out our slang.... lol them same nigg@s say it in there rhymes all the time.... shout out to all the real nigg@s down south that dont look at what the next man do and DO HIM
Nobody is hatin on ya'll for one, that's you all the continuously hate. All Field Mob said was that they are sick of ya'll slick dissing us without really comin out and sayin it. NY is on some real bi*ch sh*t right now, cuz the artists don't wanna say what they really think.

And you must not know the history of down south artists? Ya'll don't break us, WE break us. Ya'll don't even play our music until we get a buzz. n*ggas down south have to break their music in the club, then maybe someone plays it on the radio. Then it has to get hot on the radio, then MAYBE they get a deal. That's why so many n*ggas down here doin it independent. That's the only way they are gonna get that money. It's great for us though, because down south artists make so much money off independent, they don't care about a deal. On the other hand, NY is full of record companies, a n*gga could trip off his front porch and get a deal.

Point blank, don't sit here and act like you made the south. You had a SMALL part in us in the fact that you are the birthplace of hip hop. That's where the sh*t stops. Fact is, the south has BEEN doin us n*gga, and if we continue to reign supreme(because we are right now), we'll continue to do us, and if we don't, and ya'll get the throne back, we'll STILL do us. We won't run to a NY artist and producer to make our sh*t hot, like some people i know are doin now. at Kay Slay for downing snap music and makin down south mixtapes, Jada for sideline hatin and makin tracks with Lil Jon.

And a big :finger: to all ya'll who really think Papoose, Jae Mills(even though he's straight to me) or any of these other new n*ggas ya'll think gonna bring the NY back. Get real.

Ya'll best artists are 50(who ya'll hate), and Kanye...oh wait, he's from the midwest, lol.
 12 years ago '06        #208
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
i'm on the west coast and the truth is, ny aint really making any major impact. i will say that i respect field mob for taking a stand, but they could have left the slang out of it. when you diss the slang, you diss everybody in ny. on the other hand, the south has beed direspected for so long, that somebody had to say someting. if there is a battle field mob can hold it down. them boys can spit and it may have been a publicity stunt.

field mob is gonna blow, trust me.

some people doubt cause i come from the south, but when i open up my mouth all bullets come out - lil wayne "shooter"
 04-16-2006, 11:03 AM         #209
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
papoose aint gon save sh*t...he can get his 50-100 k in tha first week...those are great numbers
 04-16-2006, 11:21 AM         #210
hustlebmill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they right i dont like that up north sh*t either
 12 years ago '05        #211
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$792 | Props total: 40 40
like David Banner said.."respect the south. It's where yo' grandmama from.."
 04-16-2006, 11:51 AM         #212
Next_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.I.G. said:
the south had to wait for so long to get respect in the game and now that we doing it and real big cats get a little jealous. It is al for hip hop...
I agree..Everything goes in cycles. East Coast hip-hop had a turn and was followed by a big West Coast movement. The South continued to drop good music during all this time while their artists got no shine. Now the South is runnin' sh*t and everybody is pissed off because certain artists have an opinion. Right now, the West is patiently waiting to rise again while continuously dropping good music..What goes around comes around again.
 12 years ago '04        #213
JimmyfuckinDeee 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 1 1
 305_Movement said:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa helll yeaaaaaaaaaaaa FUK NY....bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOB n*gga FBI muh fukaa....aint nobody fukkin wit da mob...sean j will murk ne of dem n*ggas in 1 line..."fa real son", lmaooo "dats real talk son...word to ya motha b" haaaaaa pie a.ss n*ggas
remember kids, stay in school.
 12 years ago '04        #214
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
 KingCapo said:
I'm from New York, and I really ain't mad because that is how we talk. I mean, I don't see why you want a beef. When NY was shining, ATL wasn't ever on some "Bring ATL UP" sh*t...they just kept doing them, and they did it, look at today. The problem is us New Yorker's are too fu*king egotistic to unite, and actually bring New York to the poker table to f!ght with the big dawgs. Instead we have beef and mixtapes...what the fu*k is THAT?

I have nothing but respect for the South. I like how they support each other, and actually buy their artists work. Sadly, in New York, that sh*t ain't happening. All we got is bi*ches buying the wrong sh*t(50 Cent etc.)

couldnt have said it better myself.....

while all of the attention of the masses were on everyone else in the 90s (east and west) and 80s (east and west) we were doin our thing. n*ggas in the south didnt care and for the most part still dont care. we show each other love. and thats why we are doin so well. same with the n*ggas in the bay. I like seein people make it. sh*t I hope this hyphy movement takes off. and the west gets more shine. we may not be makin the type of music you like, hell I dont like a lot of the sh*t thats out. like shawn j "You a gay a.ss n*gga if you worried about how another n*gga operate."

lets dead this sh*t already.

Last edited by BrBHZ; 04-16-2006 at 12:37 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #215
JimmyfuckinDeee 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 1 1
man, music is music. No matter what coast or region...if ya feelin somethin then cool. Don't know why peeps are always beefin over stupid sh*t like this. If you can spit you can spit, reguardless of where your from.
 12 years ago '04        #216
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
^exactly.....

if a one legged man farts on a snare drum and it sounds good ill listen to it if not Ill move on.

but jealousy is a bi*ch though. and some of these cats cant handle seein somebody else make it

Last edited by BrBHZ; 04-16-2006 at 12:47 PM..
 04-16-2006, 12:54 PM         #217
TripleJ202  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is retarded! its rappers that i mess with from the south and ones i dont mess with. same with new york. both regions got they good and bad. it shouldnt be no "my area is better then yours" thats just stupid to me. if you dont like certain music, just dont but it or support it. like jay-z said "dont like me fine, it cost you nothin, pay me no mind"(something like that) just dont support it if you dont like it...but dont be hating, especially on a whole city or region.

Last edited by TripleJ202; 04-16-2006 at 12:56 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #218
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
divide and conquer at it's finest.
 12 years ago '05        #219
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE!!!!

How they gon hate on our slang n they got they own corny a.ss sh*t..."shake ya laffy taffy? fu*k OUTTA HERE.. "Ya dig" vs "nah mean"..corny a.ss 80's slang... The south do got basic lyrcs and the ONLY reason they got it poppin is hott beats that help their slow flow n a loyal fan base down in their cities... NY is that real talk gutta sh*t..Pap n the nes makin the NY movement aint gon sit there n talk bout they hoes, ice n pimpin...thats what them muh fu*kas live on!! The sout just goin thru a phase n its gon be over n e'rybody gon go back to not givin a fu*k about the south anywhere past VA and north... its been long enuff lettin them shine with them lame a.ss bars sellin nuttin but they accent

AND FIELD MOBB???? WHAT THE fu*k?? THEY R WACK AS FCUK!!!!! They had 1 song that did OK n that was the corniest sh*t to hit the airwaves in 10 years!! Dobt get it twisted I fu*ks wit TI, Jeezy, Scarface, Pimp C, Bun B, Outkast but the rest a the south aint sh*t...and they can hate on NY rappers but tell em stop usin multi's and metaphors/similies in their bars...NY the originator of that style so snap ya fingers lean n roc n find ya own sh*t...

Its Easter mybe u gon see a new single n dance out out for today...

Dem Franchise Boyz-Hop Wit It, Stop wit it

BTW to homie on the past page who said Pap aint gon sell, Millz aint gonna drop and Cassidy is trash US A LAME!!!! U str8h have nooooo taste son!! How can u for one mintue say Css is trash when he'll spit more bars and mult'd rhymes i a munute then yer lame a.ss artist gon spit on a whole track..CASSIDY IS THE TRUTH..Til u realise that dont log on to SB my dude cuz us a lame

Last edited by Secwrit23; 04-16-2006 at 02:27 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #220
StylesP24 
space
space
space
$56 | Props total: 0 0
Field Mobb have skill tho, dont let the country accents fool u
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago