most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 04-16-2006, 05:30 AM         #181
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all it needs is one rapper to diss the south and a war is on, i've been waiting for a major hip-hop beef for a while!!!
 12 years ago '04        #182
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,485 | Props total: 872 872
 D.Knight said:
ARE U SERIOUS, these clowns aint been movin sh*t*, fukin suckin each otha off n the video, thas some sh*t* right there, n*ggaz will git murdered on a beat, shiiiit i dont belive them of all people is talkin, Andy Milinokis>>>>Field Mob , i got love for the real n*ggaz of the south but not these Retards

90% of NY/East ain't moving sh*t. You point is rejected.
 12 years ago '04        #183
space
space
 Tight_Grip said:
Whenyou South n*ggas get me to think when I'm listening to your trash music (which ain't ever happening) then I'll give ya'll the respect ya'll deserve, till then I'll be bumping my East Coast Music, I'm done with this sh*t, I got things to do today, but before I go.........fu*k Mike Jones, fu*k LilWayne, fu*k all forms of Snap Music (its just a form of LeanBack) and fu*k that Cotton Picking Pig a.ss eating South Music....

South n*ggas I'm, Cool with (Ludacris,Chamillionaire,Young Jeezy a few other n*ggas that are on that lyrical tip)

You saying Jeezy lyrical..................Damn homie...
 12 years ago '04        #184
space
space
[QUOTE=downtown33][QUOTE=Myworld82]I guess it's time to throw in my two cents...

Regardless of what you think, NY does NOT own hip hop. And if you say it started there, techincally, hip hop is derived from blues and jazz, and where did that start, THE SOUTH. So get over yourselves, because even I will still credit you with the birthplace of hip hop.
 Myworld82 said:

actually kool herc came to the BRONX from jamaica and became a dj, and he would cut breaks in disco songs , and cats would chant "throw your hands in the air, and wave em like you just dont care" or sh*t like that and gradually cats starting rhyming longer over it, and thats how the sh*t started, not from blues or jazz, mainly disco, so do your history before makin assumptions.

So according to that, HIP-Hop is CLUB MUSIC....Hmmmm...
 12 years ago '04        #185
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,401 | Props total: 11774 11774
lol field mob hahaha

funny

jae millz battle vs mook >>>>>field mobs career past and future
 04-16-2006, 07:36 AM         #186
Superior  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Geto Boys, UGK, Eightball and MJG, Outkast, Goodie Mob, DJ Screw and the SUC, Fifth Ward Boys, Pastor Troy, Trick daddy, K-Rino and the SPC. The newer generation like Field Mob and Dirty have been putting it down for a minute. Obviously you're not going to hear about alot of Southern rappers paving the way cuz back in the 90's, the radio was all over NY's d*ck like they are with the South's now. I like music from NY but on the real, the hating needs to stop. And I totally agree with everything Field Mobb said...cuz it's true.
mayne alot of n*ggas on hea sound dumb as hell...I know ya'll eastcoast n*ggas only listen 2 whut ya'll like..but young jeezy ain't da best we got 2 offer...my n*gga rite hea^^^said da 1 and only name dat need 2 be said 2 speak 4 da south...K-RINO...he's a beast...listen u new york n*ggas..I'm bout 2 school u rite quick..da only reason ya'll hear all dat bullsh*t comin out of da souf..is because dats whut da white man who owns and runs hip hop want u 2 hear...all day long u would hear laffy taffy and otha bullsh*t on da radio..but our real lyricist are bein kept undaground...like K-RINO...I know ya'll might not know about him but do urself a favor and look him up...it's well worth it..and 2 be honest wit all ya'll ain't no coast runnin hip hop or rap...I mean who owns da record labels?...not no black man and it damn sho ain't no coast or region..so new york shut da hell up wit all dat "we own this and we lettin ya'll eat sh*t" cuz it up 2 da white man who's hot and who's not...dis sh*t is makin me sick...ya'll is stupid as hell

Last edited by Superior; 04-16-2006 at 07:37 AM..
 04-16-2006, 07:41 AM         #187
Superior  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and it's funny how alot of n*ggas on hea diss da souf..but when u look at their screen name..it got sumthing 2 do wit da souf(i.e. Screwmusic, slowednthoed, bosshogg, and it's sum more but I can't think of it now)
 12 years ago '04        #188
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 1889 1889
Oh so now it's da south vs. da north?? fu*k it then...n*ggas in new york iz more skilled anyway,better rhymes,better everything,but everybody gotta eat,n*ggaz wanna make it something more than it iz though...i used to feel field mob before they said dat sh*t....fu*k em now though... i'm from da north but i live in da souf,and some of these n*ggaz is on they sh*t but like 86% of these n*ggaz iz wack...yeah n*ggaz in ny ain't sellin right now....but 95% of our rappers are better and been sellin 4 years...so now that da south finally gettin some play they wanna play the originators....dem n*ggaz ain't seein nobody... i hope luda ready for whateva,cuz he got some sh*t talkin toy gangstas on his label
 04-16-2006, 07:52 AM         #189
OUTLAW706  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol n*ggas up north wear timz year round

and thats the wrong thing to do

hehe sweatsuits with timz aint hot
 12 years ago '05        #190
palpabo67 
space
space
$1,889 | Props total: 0 0
gotta love how dudes comin up w/ unfounded percentages & sh*t... on either side of the argument....

I could give two sh*ts about this so-called "beef".. "diss"... w/e you wanna call it, either way.... all you cats arguing over who's better, and who's worse b/c of ____________.... sh*t's all insignificant...

Listen to whoever's music you all are feelin right now & move the fu*k on.....
 12 years ago '04        #191
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
listen to they wack a.ss freestyle to see how they would get BODIED by a tri-state rapper..the fu*k outta here, the south dont really want it
 04-16-2006, 08:38 AM         #192
Tha Juggernaut6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k them two hit wonder bi*ches. if we wanted 2 say fu*k that south then we would have said it. what the fu*k is a field mob n*ggas is biting off of mobb deep. like ghost said shark n*ggas. the only reason somebody would even know them is because they down with ludacris now outside of that sh*t they had one other hit. them n*ggas is corny as hell. so in the words of my n*gga busa bus "STAND UP NEW YORK". somebody post the lyrics so these "bamas" know where this whole sh*t started don't get it fu*ked up. show so fu*king respect. one

Last edited by Tha Juggernaut6; 04-16-2006 at 08:40 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #193
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
 melee said:
fu*kkk outta here nyc rappers don't gotta worry about lil nigguhs lyke them field mob who tha fu*k is field mob??? them fools can't even freestyle papoose would murda them in one verse
Field Mob would roast a lot of n*ggas from ANYWHERE in the north.. not just NY.. ANYWHERE!!! they been rapping for a long time.. they know what they doing.. they can DEFINATELY hold they on...

n*ggas better listen to "Dead In Yo Chevy" from they first album.. CLASSIC!!

n*ggas been sleeping on them boyz from ALBANY GA, but they been ready for the world..
 04-16-2006, 09:00 AM         #194
Tha Juggernaut6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotBYoungTurk said:
Field Mob would roast a lot of n*ggas from ANYWHERE in the north.. not just NY.. ANYWHERE!!! they been rapping for a long time.. they know what they doing.. they can DEFINATELY hold they on...

n*ggas better listen to "Dead In Yo Chevy" from they first album.. CLASSIC!!

n*ggas been sleeping on them boyz from ALBANY GA, but they been ready for the world..
THATS A JOKE RIGHT. ITS SAD THAT THE SOUTH FINALLY IS GETTING THE ATTENTION AND THERE NOW SUFFERING FROM OVER EXPOSURE. PLUS THEM FIELD MOB n*ggaS IS FROM ATL AND n*ggaS IN A-TOWN HATE NEW YORKERS ANYWAY THEY BEEN WANTING 2 SAY THAT sh*t 4 SO LONG SO U KNOW WHAT fu*k EM.
 04-16-2006, 09:03 AM         #195
Tha Juggernaut6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R_Buycks said:
if shyt is so easy for ny to "take the game back" then how come all y'all doin is talkin bout it? aint shyt been nor bein taken back...i got one question for u tho, truthfully. Who got more airplay, south or ny? ok no need to answer. checkmate dummy.
NOBODY IN NEW YORK GIVES A fu*k ABOUT THE RADIO
 12 years ago '05        #196
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
NOBODY IN NEW YORK GIVES A fu*k ABOUT THE RADIO
and how can u speak for a whole state how u know
 12 years ago '05        #197
tmurda 
space
space
$1,057 | Props total: 0 0
man fu*k field mob - come talk that sh*t in brooklyn theyll get stomped the fuk out. them f*gs aint selling no records
 12 years ago '05        #198
JoNu 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 439 439
NY vs The South= more money for the record labels n less money for the artist
 04-16-2006, 09:39 AM         #199
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Yeah New York is garbage now. Papoose is overrated also.

BTW the south aint too hot either.
what part of da d u from?
 12 years ago '05        #200
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1596 1596
fu*k Field Mob... They won't say fu*k the east so what they sayin?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy