Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Your Thoughts...

Props Slaps
 04-15-2006, 10:39 AM         #1
17078 pageviews
412 comments

ItsYaboyJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. &v=u-dSo80E8MM

1. Field Mob disses NY. Tru Life, Papoose and other rappers leading the new New York movement surely won't appreciate Field Mob's recent stab at big apple artists. Apparently fed up with talks of bringing New York back and criticism of dumbing down lyrics, Field Mob recently called out New York haters, "I be listening to CDs and sh*t and it be seeming like n*ggas be wanting to say fu*k the south, but they can't say fu*k the south, so they be like let's bring New York back," Shawn J. expressed, providing a Jim Jones-eque imitation of New York rappers. "You a gay a.ss n*gga if you worried about how another n*gga operate." The duo then clowned NY slang, mockingly complimenting each other by repeatedly using NY expressions like "you fire son," "it's crazy" and "yo b."

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/artic .. ticle.php/8748

412 comments for "Apr 15 - Field Mob disses NY!"

12 years ago '04        #2
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
sh*t is true...
 04-15-2006, 10:44 AM         #3
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...but i bet one thing... i bet Papoose, Jae Millz, Mook Murda and all them (Field Mob) non-major label New York MC's would murder them over a beat... true story...

Last edited by ADrake22; 04-15-2006 at 10:46 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #4
jusme 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 29 29
field mob got a right to speak they mind cause they rappers and they defendin dey turf..period
 04-15-2006, 10:52 AM         #5
Georgia Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AND TO THE DUDE WHO SAY"S MOB WOULD GET k!llED ON WAX>>>>> YEA fu*kING RIGHT!!!!!!!!......... i'm glad Mob did that sh*t........ everybody wanna diss the south but i aint heard but a few n*ggas say sh*t about NY...... half the rappers up there wack now and they not getting the shine anymore and they can't handle it..... good sh*t
 04-15-2006, 10:56 AM         #6
melee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kkk outta here nyc rappers don't gotta worry about lil nigguhs lyke them field mob who tha fu*k is field mob??? them fools can't even freestyle papoose would murda them in one verse
 04-15-2006, 10:56 AM         #7
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more like Gay Mob
 04-15-2006, 10:57 AM         #8
ADrake22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Georgia Boy said:
AND TO THE DUDE WHO SAY"S MOB WOULD GET k!llED ON WAX>>>>> YEA fu*kING RIGHT!!!!!!!!......... i'm glad Mob did that sh*t........ everybody wanna diss the south but i aint heard but a few n*ggas say sh*t about NY...... half the rappers up there wack now and they not getting the shine anymore and they can't handle it..... good sh*t
...but ur acting like ALL of NY rappers arent lyrical...

the guys i named (Papoose, Mook Murda & Jae Millz), all of those guys can flow... I've seen the "freestyle" and spit... and all of those guys can spit...

...it wasnt like I was say any NY rapper would murder every single southern rapper... BUT there are a lot of non-southern rappers that would get at a lot of southern guy lyrically...
 12 years ago '06        #9
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
i cant see the vid.. but guess we got a new beef started.. ha ha
 12 years ago '05        #10
D.Knight 
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 0 0
ARE U SERIOUS, these clowns aint been movin sh*t*, fukin suckin each otha off n the video, thas some sh*t* right there, n*ggaz will git murdered on a beat, shiiiit i dont belive them of all people is talkin, Andy Milinokis>>>>Field Mob , i got love for the real n*ggaz of the south but not these Retards

Last edited by D.Knight; 04-15-2006 at 11:01 AM..
 04-15-2006, 10:59 AM         #11
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa helll yeaaaaaaaaaaaa FUK NY....bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOB n*gga FBI muh fukaa....aint nobody fukkin wit da mob...sean j will murk ne of dem n*ggas in 1 line..."fa real son", lmaooo "dats real talk son...word to ya motha b" haaaaaa pie a.ss n*ggas
 12 years ago '04        #12
dcmex81 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 0 0
New York is Wack and I have the picture to prove it:

Last edited by dcmex81; 04-15-2006 at 11:02 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #13
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
the south had to wait for so long to get respect in the game and now that we doing it and real big cats get a little jealous. It is al for hip hop...
 04-15-2006, 11:03 AM         #14
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
South Music isn't rap, its trash, we gave you n*ggas some exposure and ya'll gone and fu*ked everything up. making us look like coons and sh*t
 04-15-2006, 11:03 AM         #15
liljohnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha, they should've made fun of how them fools say "what's good."
 04-15-2006, 11:04 AM         #16
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.Knight said:
ARE U SERIOUS, these clowns aint been movin sh*t*, fukin suckin each otha off n the video, thas some sh*t* right there, n*ggaz will git murdered on a beat, shiiiit i dont belive them of all people is talkin, Andy Milinokis>>>>Field Mob
iight you have just proved yourself as the idiot of the day....since when does record sales define talent...fuk a.ss idiot...n u wanna talk bout sales, n look who u mention jae millz?? commonnnnn...obviously u neva heard sh*t from field mob, u prolly neva even heard of tha n*ggas until today, but like alll of yo ny n*ggas, u afraid of tha truth....REAL sh*t THA ONLY n*gga PUSHIN UNITS IN NY IS 50...POINT BLANK...lets move it to tha south...............lemme c some otha fuk a.ss n*gga try to push 500,000 in tha first week in todays time...HAAAAAA :finger: aint happenin itssss ovvaaa fo NY
 04-15-2006, 11:04 AM         #17
melee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tight_Grip said:
South Music isn't rap, its trash, we gave you n*ggas some exposure and ya'll gone and fu*ked everything up. making us look like coons and sh*t
lolls werddddddddd
 12 years ago '04        #18
Blackula 
space
space
space
$184 | Props total: 0 0
Lyrically, Field Mob sound like new york wrappers... they use the same type of flow with the multies and the punchlines.... they just got a heavy a.ss southern accent....
 04-15-2006, 11:11 AM         #19
305_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcmex81 said:
New York is Wack and I have the picture to prove it:
ay chill outt...dats shockey, buddy from tha U...
 12 years ago '05        #20
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
it's no different when NY artist diss the south honestly they tellin the truth as soon as somebody from the south speak out against the hate people get mad read the interviews that sh*t really goes on
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago