How Many Niggaz Use A Gun As Their Security System For They Whip????

most viewed right now
 113
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
123 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
Grisly 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,901 | Props total: 3429 3429
Springfield XD-40 Sub-Compact (3 1/2 in. barrell, 9 rd. clips, 12 rd. high capacity magazine with ext. grip, pearce grips on the 9 rounders (for when it needs to be concealed...)....i only keep the high cap mag when im going to the range or if i have intentions of needing to do some serious damage and need the extra 3 bullets

40 cal. for the record.
awesome gun.
demolished the Glock torture test as well, and cost considerably less.
guaranteed to fire under any circumstance.

tactical rail on it too, so you can get t he mini light / laser combo to slide right on.

real nice gun.

hydrashoks in the mag.
 04-21-2006, 09:13 PM         #62
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
MY EVERYDAY CARRY IS A GLOCK 23C. I KEEP THE 29 ROUNDER IN THE CAR BUT THATS ON SOME "n*gga WE TAKIN UR CAR AND UR LIFE" TYPE sh*t. IVE ONLY MET 3 GUYS IN MY LIFE WITH A MODEL 18 AND I KNOW ALOT OF FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS. NOBODY OWNS AN 18 AND KEEPS IT SLID UNDER THE DRIVERS SEAT...LOL.

OH, IVE GOTTEN STOPED BY THE COPS WITH MY AR IN THE BACK AND ALWAYS GET THAT QUESTION....."WHAT THA fu*k". ITS ONLY GOING TO OR LEAVING THE RANGE THOUGH. I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS THOUGH AFTER THEY SEE MY STICKER OR BADGE.
29 rounder? how much is that?
 04-21-2006, 09:21 PM         #63
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
Springfield XD-40 Sub-Compact (3 1/2 in. barrell, 9 rd. clips, 12 rd. high capacity magazine with ext. grip, pearce grips on the 9 rounders (for when it needs to be concealed...)....i only keep the high cap mag when im going to the range or if i have intentions of needing to do some serious damage and need the extra 3 bullets

40 cal. for the record.
awesome gun.
demolished the Glock torture test as well, and cost considerably less.
guaranteed to fire under any circumstance.

tactical rail on it too, so you can get t he mini light / laser combo to slide right on.

real nice gun.

hydrashoks in the mag.
40 cal? a 50 cal bust harder, bigger kickback.
 12 years ago '04        #64
Jdub80 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 2 2
I keep the heat in the heavy chevy!
 04-23-2006, 05:19 PM         #65
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
Springfield XD-40 Sub-Compact (3 1/2 in. barrell, 9 rd. clips, 12 rd. high capacity magazine with ext. grip, pearce grips on the 9 rounders (for when it needs to be concealed...)....i only keep the high cap mag when im going to the range or if i have intentions of needing to do some serious damage and need the extra 3 bullets

40 cal. for the record.
awesome gun.
demolished the Glock torture test as well, and cost considerably less.
guaranteed to fire under any circumstance.

tactical rail on it too, so you can get t he mini light / laser combo to slide right on.

real nice gun.

hydrashoks in the mag.
YEP THATS A HOT PIECE. I HAD A XD 40. IT WAS IN MY TAHOE WHEN IT GOT STOLE (IMAGINE THAT). IT DID BEAT EVERY TORTURE TEST THE GLOCK WENT THROUGH WITHOUT FAIL. THATS WHY I PICKED IT UP. ALMOST $100 CHEAPER TOO. AFTER SHOOTING THE 23 THOUGH I LIKED THE FEEL JUST A LIL BETTER SO WHEN I REPLACED IT I WENT WITH THE GLOCK. THE XD IS PROBALLY THE ONLY OTHER PIECE ID TAKE FOR DAY TO DAY CARRY THOUGH. PROPZ ON A "REAL WORLD PRACTICAL" PIECE.:applause:

OH AND HYDRO' S ARE ON POINT. JUST REMEMBER TO CARRY ON MAG WITH BALL AMMO CAUSE THOSE HYDRO' S ARE USELESS IN A WORST CASE SCENARIO WHERE UR FIRING INTO SOMETHING LIKE A CAR DOOR


Last edited by SKINNI; 04-23-2006 at 05:21 PM..
 04-23-2006, 05:24 PM         #66
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
29 rounder? how much is that?
GOT IT FROM LONEWOLF FOR $75 BUT THE 9MM 31 ROUNDER IS ONLY ABOUT $40.

ABOUT THE 50 VS. 40........THE 50 IS WORTHLESS FOR THE APPLICATION WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. WITH WEIGHT AND RECOIL ITS USLESS WHILE BEING CARJACKED. IT WOULDNT BE MUCH DIFFERENT THAN SOME CLOWN SAYING "I GOT A CHOPPER IN THE BACK SEAT IF U RUN UP ON ME IN TRAFFIC"
 04-24-2006, 02:32 PM         #67
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
GOT IT FROM LONEWOLF FOR $75 BUT THE 9MM 31 ROUNDER IS ONLY ABOUT $40.

ABOUT THE 50 VS. 40........THE 50 IS WORTHLESS FOR THE APPLICATION WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. WITH WEIGHT AND RECOIL ITS USLESS WHILE BEING CARJACKED. IT WOULDNT BE MUCH DIFFERENT THAN SOME CLOWN SAYING "I GOT A CHOPPER IN THE BACK SEAT IF U RUN UP ON ME IN TRAFFIC"

40 dollars for a clip? fa sho...
 04-25-2006, 09:10 AM         #68
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump this sh*t...
 04-25-2006, 09:39 AM         #69
I3Baller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
should get that geico for yo money
 04-25-2006, 09:46 AM         #70
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I3Baller said:
should get that geico for yo money


Can't get geico for my life, real sh*t..
 04-25-2006, 10:17 AM         #71
condatis212  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 druthafoo said:
"hood n*ggaz" also don't use the internet
:applause: LMAO
 04-25-2006, 10:50 AM         #72
thuglord*2pac*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a peice but dont bring it out intill i get a permit.. aint fu*ken round like that.. i use a bat in the whip ahha
 04-27-2006, 08:24 AM         #73
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thuglord*2pac* said:
i got a peice but dont bring it out intill i get a permit.. aint fu*ken round like that.. i use a bat in the whip ahha

yes sir..
 04-27-2006, 05:01 PM         #74
Madd_Xclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 druthafoo said:
"hood n*ggaz" also don't use the internet
True, it take a non-hood n*gga to know they dont use the net.

Madd Props though
 04-27-2006, 05:10 PM         #75
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Madd_Xclusive said:
True, it take a non-hood n*gga to know they dont use the net.

Madd Props though
YEA HOOD n*ggaS DONT USE THE INTERNET. THEY ALL IGNORANT AND THE CLOSEST THING THEY HAVE TO A COMPUTER IS PS2 FOR MADDEN...........THATS DUMB sh*t. I GUESS TO BE FROM THE HOOD MEAN U CANT HAVE A GOOD JOB EITHER RIGHT. n*ggaS ARE SOO BLIND
 04-28-2006, 12:02 PM         #76
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
YEA HOOD n*ggaS DONT USE THE INTERNET. THEY ALL IGNORANT AND THE CLOSEST THING THEY HAVE TO A COMPUTER IS PS2 FOR MADDEN...........THATS DUMB sh*t. I GUESS TO BE FROM THE HOOD MEAN U CANT HAVE A GOOD JOB EITHER RIGHT. n*ggaS ARE SOO BLIND
fa sho, skinni hit a n*gga on the D.C. you got a chirper? I need a connect at Fort Bragg...
 04-28-2006, 10:03 PM         #77
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
fa sho, skinni hit a n*gga on the D.C. you got a chirper? I need a connect at Fort Bragg...
YEA I GOT NEXTEL BUT I DONT KNOW ANYONE AT BRAGG. THATS ARMY sh*t AND IM AIR FORCE
 05-02-2006, 08:06 AM         #78
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said:
YEA I GOT NEXTEL BUT I DONT KNOW ANYONE AT BRAGG. THATS ARMY sh*t AND IM AIR FORCE

fa sho, I need that P.X. hookup, u dig?
 05-02-2006, 10:17 AM         #79
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
fa sho, I need that P.X. hookup, u dig?
TO GET WHAT
 12 years ago '04        #80
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,992 | Props total: 7587 7587
 Grisly said:
Springfield XD-40 Sub-Compact (3 1/2 in. barrell, 9 rd. clips, 12 rd. high capacity magazine with ext. grip, pearce grips on the 9 rounders (for when it needs to be concealed...)....i only keep the high cap mag when im going to the range or if i have intentions of needing to do some serious damage and need the extra 3 bullets

40 cal. for the record.
awesome gun.
demolished the Glock torture test as well, and cost considerably less.
guaranteed to fire under any circumstance.

tactical rail on it too, so you can get t he mini light / laser combo to slide right on.

real nice gun.

hydrashoks in the mag.
You know I was thinking about getting a 40 cal.
You say it destroyed the Glock Toture test? that got my attention, but what REALLY got it was "Cost Considerably less"

Is this the same Springfield your talking about? I got my Glock 45 for a little over 500 beans...

You got a link or something I can peep?The last Springfields I looked at weren't cheaper than my Model 21
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
condoms are lame as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
48 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
130 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
160 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
244 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
25 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy