squad up!

How Many Niggaz Use A Gun As Their Security System For They Whip????

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
258 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-19-2006, 03:17 PM         #51
Piff James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man listen that gun stuff aint no good no way you look at it...
Ok I'm in the hood all day everyday.
I usta be a lil knuckle head messin with guns and stuff but that sh*t aint cool.
Grow up..
When i was getting them ..listen you could have a sub machine gun..We still getting your sh*t.
We usta steal cars then find they stash stop while strippin that bich.
Carrying aint gunna do sh*t but get you k!lled or locked up?

04-19-2006, 03:55 PM         #52
articledon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where Im from you dont threaten with a gun unless you will use it. thats a death sentence. Chances are your car will be messed with when your not present anyways.

druthafoo said
Get an alarm and threaten the fool with the gun. Its not like you have to shoot the fool.

04-20-2006, 08:44 AM         #53
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 articledon said
where Im from you dont threaten with a gun unless you will use it. thats a death sentence. Chances are your car will be messed with when your not present anyways.

Down here in the boot, n*ggaz is shootin, k!lling n*ggaz if you give up your car or don't, so you straight if you ridin with something nice, arm rest or side of car at all times, Louisiana has a "Shoot The Carjacker" Law, we can shoot at someone legally if we feel they are a threat while in our car...

12 years ago '05        #54
assanlb 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 74 74
A burner aint gon do sh*t if u aint there

12 years ago '04        #55
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 BigChrisP said
I don't normally use it for that reason but someone did try to steal my sony h/u and i had my gun on me... it was a Glock 18, extended clip (32 rounds), full auto.. i fired a few rounds in the air and that dude kicked rocks
LMAO....Sure you have a Glock 18 (Full Auto)....I guess you have a federal firearm license too

Tell me what you paid for it and that will determine whether you have one or not. Before you start preaching about what you can buy on the streets, save your breath I know all about that, thats why im asking what you paid.

Also there is no "concealing" a Glock 18, with a 32 round clip so I guess you just lay it out on the front seat while you drive no?

04-21-2006, 10:52 AM         #56
carden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said
LMAO....Sure you have a Glock 18 (Full Auto)....I guess you have a federal firearm license too

Tell me what you paid for it and that will determine whether you have one or not. Before you start preaching about what you can buy on the streets, save your breath I know all about that, thats why im asking what you paid.

Also there is no "concealing" a Glock 18, with a 32 round clip so I guess you just lay it out on the front seat while you drive no?
this should be interesting considering jus for somethin simple like a .22 gotta throw like $120-200 on the street. i want to see this sh*t.

12 years ago '04        #57
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 carden said
this should be interesting considering jus for somethin simple like a .22 gotta throw like $120-200 on the street. i want to see this sh*t.
He wont post....

People should know if your on BS im gonna call you on it....Fully Auto Glock...come on now....since when is all that needed to ride with? I'd pull out something fully auto when im going out to murk something not to "protect" my whip thats just fuggin' stupid. Thats like saying I ride with my .50 cal Eagle, yea I own one but the only time its in my car is when im going to the range. Something nice, small and CONCEALABLE is more than enough to "protect" your whip with.

Next someone is gonna say they ride with an AR15 or AK47 "fully auto" where does the madness stop? Damn fools

04-21-2006, 01:14 PM         #58
carden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said
He wont post....

People should know if your on BS im gonna call you on it....Fully Auto Glock...come on now....since when is all that needed to ride with? I'd pull out something fully auto when im going out to murk something not to "protect" my whip thats just fuggin' stupid. Thats like saying I ride with my .50 cal Eagle, yea I own one but the only time its in my car is when im going to the range. Something nice, small and CONCEALABLE is more than enough to "protect" your whip with.

Next someone is gonna say they ride with an AR15 or AK47 "fully auto" where does the madness stop? Damn fools
like a sr71 or ar15....you gotta get a special license for that sh*t too. but yah gotta have somethin light weight to if you trying to conceal it like a .40 cal ruger be heavy as fu*k it to bulky to pack really...gotta have a small 9 or a .22 which are real fu*ken light.....it all depends. but yah i'd believe a ar15 before i'd believe fully auto glock tho. cus i know some cats that own ar's but that's cus they do security sh*t and be real big on gun ranges and sh*t...it's not for protection.

04-21-2006, 01:56 PM         #59
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden said
like a sr71 or ar15....you gotta get a special license for that sh*t too. but yah gotta have somethin light weight to if you trying to conceal it like a .40 cal ruger be heavy as fu*k it to bulky to pack really...gotta have a small 9 or a .22 which are real fu*ken light.....it all depends. but yah i'd believe a ar15 before i'd believe fully auto glock tho. cus i know some cats that own ar's but that's cus they do security sh*t and be real big on gun ranges and sh*t...it's not for protection.

funny sh*t..

04-21-2006, 07:20 PM         #60
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MY EVERYDAY CARRY IS A GLOCK 23C. I KEEP THE 29 ROUNDER IN THE CAR BUT THATS ON SOME "n*gga WE TAKIN UR CAR AND UR LIFE" TYPE sh*t. IVE ONLY MET 3 GUYS IN MY LIFE WITH A MODEL 18 AND I KNOW ALOT OF FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS. NOBODY OWNS AN 18 AND KEEPS IT SLID UNDER THE DRIVERS SEAT...LOL.

OH, IVE GOTTEN STOPED BY THE COPS WITH MY AR IN THE BACK AND ALWAYS GET THAT QUESTION....."WHAT THA fu*k". ITS ONLY GOING TO OR LEAVING THE RANGE THOUGH. I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS THOUGH AFTER THEY SEE MY STICKER OR BADGE.

12 years ago '04        #61
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,681 | Props total: 5221 5221
Springfield XD-40 Sub-Compact (3 1/2 in. barrell, 9 rd. clips, 12 rd. high capacity magazine with ext. grip, pearce grips on the 9 rounders (for when it needs to be concealed...)....i only keep the high cap mag when im going to the range or if i have intentions of needing to do some serious damage and need the extra 3 bullets

40 cal. for the record.
awesome gun.
demolished the Glock torture test as well, and cost considerably less.
guaranteed to fire under any circumstance.

tactical rail on it too, so you can get t he mini light / laser combo to slide right on.

real nice gun.

hydrashoks in the mag.

04-21-2006, 09:13 PM         #62
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said
MY EVERYDAY CARRY IS A GLOCK 23C. I KEEP THE 29 ROUNDER IN THE CAR BUT THATS ON SOME "n*gga WE TAKIN UR CAR AND UR LIFE" TYPE sh*t. IVE ONLY MET 3 GUYS IN MY LIFE WITH A MODEL 18 AND I KNOW ALOT OF FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS. NOBODY OWNS AN 18 AND KEEPS IT SLID UNDER THE DRIVERS SEAT...LOL.

OH, IVE GOTTEN STOPED BY THE COPS WITH MY AR IN THE BACK AND ALWAYS GET THAT QUESTION....."WHAT THA fu*k". ITS ONLY GOING TO OR LEAVING THE RANGE THOUGH. I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS THOUGH AFTER THEY SEE MY STICKER OR BADGE.
29 rounder? how much is that?

04-21-2006, 09:21 PM         #63
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said
Springfield XD-40 Sub-Compact (3 1/2 in. barrell, 9 rd. clips, 12 rd. high capacity magazine with ext. grip, pearce grips on the 9 rounders (for when it needs to be concealed...)....i only keep the high cap mag when im going to the range or if i have intentions of needing to do some serious damage and need the extra 3 bullets

40 cal. for the record.
awesome gun.

tactical rail on it too, so you can get t he mini light / laser combo to slide right on.

real nice gun.

hydrashoks in the mag.
40 cal? a 50 cal bust harder, bigger kickback.

12 years ago '04        #64
Jdub80 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 2 2
I keep the heat in the heavy chevy!

04-23-2006, 05:19 PM         #65
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said

40 cal. for the record.
awesome gun.

real nice gun.

hydrashoks in the mag.
YEP THATS A HOT PIECE. I HAD A XD 40. IT WAS IN MY TAHOE WHEN IT GOT STOLE (IMAGINE THAT). IT DID BEAT EVERY TORTURE TEST THE GLOCK WENT THROUGH WITHOUT FAIL. THATS WHY I PICKED IT UP. ALMOST $100 CHEAPER TOO. AFTER SHOOTING THE 23 THOUGH I LIKED THE FEEL JUST A LIL BETTER SO WHEN I REPLACED IT I WENT WITH THE GLOCK. THE XD IS PROBALLY THE ONLY OTHER PIECE ID TAKE FOR DAY TO DAY CARRY THOUGH. PROPZ ON A "REAL WORLD PRACTICAL" PIECE.:applause:

OH AND HYDRO' S ARE ON POINT. JUST REMEMBER TO CARRY ON MAG WITH BALL AMMO CAUSE THOSE HYDRO' S ARE USELESS IN A WORST CASE SCENARIO WHERE UR FIRING INTO SOMETHING LIKE A CAR DOOR

Last edited by SKINNI; 04-23-2006 at 05:21 PM..

04-23-2006, 05:24 PM         #66
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said
29 rounder? how much is that?
GOT IT FROM LONEWOLF FOR $75 BUT THE 9MM 31 ROUNDER IS ONLY ABOUT $40.

ABOUT THE 50 VS. 40........THE 50 IS WORTHLESS FOR THE APPLICATION WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. WITH WEIGHT AND RECOIL ITS USLESS WHILE BEING CARJACKED. IT WOULDNT BE MUCH DIFFERENT THAN SOME CLOWN SAYING "I GOT A CHOPPER IN THE BACK SEAT IF U RUN UP ON ME IN TRAFFIC"

04-24-2006, 02:32 PM         #67
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKINNI said
GOT IT FROM LONEWOLF FOR $75 BUT THE 9MM 31 ROUNDER IS ONLY ABOUT $40.

ABOUT THE 50 VS. 40........THE 50 IS WORTHLESS FOR THE APPLICATION WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. WITH WEIGHT AND RECOIL ITS USLESS WHILE BEING CARJACKED. IT WOULDNT BE MUCH DIFFERENT THAN SOME CLOWN SAYING "I GOT A CHOPPER IN THE BACK SEAT IF U RUN UP ON ME IN TRAFFIC"

40 dollars for a clip? fa sho...

04-25-2006, 09:10 AM         #68
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump this sh*t...

04-25-2006, 09:39 AM         #69
I3Baller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
should get that geico for yo money

04-25-2006, 09:46 AM         #70
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I3Baller said
should get that geico for yo money

Can't get geico for my life, real sh*t..

04-25-2006, 10:17 AM         #71
condatis212  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 druthafoo said
"hood n*ggaz" also don't use the internet
:applause: LMAO

04-25-2006, 10:50 AM         #72
thuglord*2pac*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a peice but dont bring it out intill i get a permit.. aint fu*ken round like that.. i use a bat in the whip ahha

04-27-2006, 08:24 AM         #73
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thuglord*2pac* said
i got a peice but dont bring it out intill i get a permit.. aint fu*ken round like that.. i use a bat in the whip ahha

yes sir..

04-27-2006, 05:01 PM         #74
Madd_Xclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 druthafoo said
"hood n*ggaz" also don't use the internet
True, it take a non-hood n*gga to know they dont use the net.

Madd Props though

04-27-2006, 05:10 PM         #75
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Madd_Xclusive said
True, it take a non-hood n*gga to know they dont use the net.

Madd Props though
YEA HOOD n*ggaS DONT USE THE INTERNET. THEY ALL IGNORANT AND THE CLOSEST THING THEY HAVE TO A COMPUTER IS PS2 FOR MADDEN...........THATS DUMB sh*t. I GUESS TO BE FROM THE HOOD MEAN U CANT HAVE A GOOD JOB EITHER RIGHT. n*ggaS ARE SOO BLIND

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
258 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lawd! Dave Chapelle describes Kanye's 'Manic Episode' at the White House
38 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers on ESPN
152 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brittany Renner Is About To Expose Your Favorite Rapper
107 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
235 comments
8 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Billy and 6ix9ine officially beefing
25 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
My nigga Iím dying 🤣
12 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ashanti Concert Canceled After Selling Only 24 Tickets
112 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cardi B Needs Help With Post-Baby Body
26 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Rae Curruth Free Monday
30 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stic Man of Dead Prez Gives His Opinion on Kanye & Trump
18 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
12 comments
3 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 QUEEN OF R&B NOW HAS RESIDENCY IN LAS VEGAS :mjwhoa:
14 comments
46 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The fastest way for Disney to recoup the billions they spent on Fox
21 comments
5 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Oct 20 - Soros calls out Trump
16 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cuban doll splits open another female rapper stomach
11 comments
4 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just Now Noticing This In The Animated Street Fighter Movie
6 comments
8 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KEVIN KNOW has to be CARRIED TO LOCKER ROOM after INJURING HIS ANKLE :mjda..
16 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Not Even Trying Bruh
36 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That time jim jones got a makeover
35 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Flippa Huxtable
Deuterion
Blaffy
Lonny Breaux
Papi
dominicanlipz
tokinjohn
Mikkelangelo
incel
FrescoB
Top 10 most slapped recently
suavehooper
Blaffy
danneywilliams
TommyD
GoldBluded
BlackDynamite
Sandyy
CamburyBXGreat
two-face
blah blah blah

most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  31
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
280 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
Oct 19 - the spectrum cable cartel raping its victims for even more money
71 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Article inside Professional gamer caught cheating at CSGO tournament
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside MoneyBagg who ? Speaks and exposes rap industry
202 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Steve Harvey Just said the realest sh-t ever!
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Netflix Pulls The Plug On ĎLuke Cageí, No Season 3 For Marvelís Harlem Hero
243 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Consummate professional. A true pillar to her craft.
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy