How Many Niggaz Use A Gun As Their Security System For They Whip????

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #41
younghova032003 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,610 | Props total: 36 36
 CapoStatus4K said:
U dumb fu*k, you got a kiddy setup, one of my tweeter cost more than your deck and subs, hoe..
Lets bet that up. A kiddie setup?? What u got and what tweeters u got that "cost so much" just post yo pics or shut the fu*k up
 04-18-2006, 02:02 PM         #42
stu-j  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"hood n*ggaz" also don't use the internet
they also dont have over 12000 posts on forums
 04-18-2006, 03:45 PM         #43
druthafoo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^so you're saying I'm a "hood n*gga"
 04-18-2006, 05:22 PM         #44
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younghova032003 said:
Lets bet that up. A kiddie setup?? What u got and what tweeters u got that "cost so much" just post yo pics or shut the fu*k up

fag**t n*gga,I buy all my sh*t, u gettin parents to buy your sh*t, haha...
 04-18-2006, 06:54 PM         #45
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Texas_Ridaz said:
itz called insurance deductibles!

you wont get the exact value of your sh*t back!
I GOT A $25 DEDUCTIBLE AND GAP INSURANCE TO COVER ANY DIFFERENCE
 12 years ago '05        #46
younghova032003 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,610 | Props total: 36 36
 CapoStatus4K said:
fag**t n*gga,I buy all my sh*t, u gettin parents to buy your sh*t, haha...
Parents? What the fu*k u talkin bout im grown n*gga. But u switchin topics and sh*t so Imma leave this alone.
 04-19-2006, 11:37 AM         #47
derick_4000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i keep tha heat in tha slab like i had heatwarmers
 04-19-2006, 11:39 AM         #48
SmOkEd_OuT62  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was Good, Fuk It,if U Got A Gun Then U Got It,once A n*gga Sees That He Aint Gonna Get Big Headed,u Aint Even Got 2 Soot Him, A Pistol Whip Will Knock The Fuk Out Him.a n*gga Eho Got Respect Aint Gotta Worry Bout It.get Sum Pitbulls N Drive Wit Em In Da Bak, Thas Wut I Got,got A Rot N A Pit,jus Take Em Out The Car N Stay Near The Car.
 12 years ago '04        #49
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,780 | Props total: 56 56
why buy a gat if u ain't got ur aim right , but sh*t if everybody carrin guns don't u think who ever tryin 2 jack ur sh*t might have 1 to then what u gonna do.
 04-19-2006, 03:37 PM         #50
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stay alert said:
why buy a gat if u ain't got ur aim right , but sh*t if everybody carrin guns don't u think who ever tryin 2 jack ur sh*t might have 1 to then what u gonna do.

shoot em if they point it my way..
 04-19-2006, 04:17 PM         #51
Piff James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man listen that gun stuff aint no good no way you look at it...
Ok I'm in the hood all day everyday.
I usta be a lil knuckle head messin with guns and stuff but that sh*t aint cool.
Grow up..
When i was getting them ..listen you could have a sub machine gun..We still getting your sh*t.
We usta steal cars then find they stash stop while strippin that bich.
Carrying aint gunna do sh*t but get you k!lled or locked up?
 04-19-2006, 04:55 PM         #52
articledon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where Im from you dont threaten with a gun unless you will use it. thats a death sentence. Chances are your car will be messed with when your not present anyways.

druthafoo said:
Get an alarm and threaten the fool with the gun. Its not like you have to shoot the fool.
 04-20-2006, 09:44 AM         #53
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 articledon said:
where Im from you dont threaten with a gun unless you will use it. thats a death sentence. Chances are your car will be messed with when your not present anyways.

Down here in the boot, n*ggaz is shootin, k!lling n*ggaz if you give up your car or don't, so you straight if you ridin with something nice, arm rest or side of car at all times, Louisiana has a "Shoot The Carjacker" Law, we can shoot at someone legally if we feel they are a threat while in our car...
 12 years ago '05        #54
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
A burner aint gon do sh*t if u aint there
 12 years ago '04        #55
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 BigChrisP said:
I don't normally use it for that reason but someone did try to steal my sony h/u and i had my gun on me... it was a Glock 18, extended clip (32 rounds), full auto.. i fired a few rounds in the air and that dude kicked rocks
LMAO....Sure you have a Glock 18 (Full Auto)....I guess you have a federal firearm license too

Tell me what you paid for it and that will determine whether you have one or not. Before you start preaching about what you can buy on the streets, save your breath I know all about that, thats why im asking what you paid.

Also there is no "concealing" a Glock 18, with a 32 round clip so I guess you just lay it out on the front seat while you drive no?
 04-21-2006, 11:52 AM         #56
carden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
LMAO....Sure you have a Glock 18 (Full Auto)....I guess you have a federal firearm license too

Tell me what you paid for it and that will determine whether you have one or not. Before you start preaching about what you can buy on the streets, save your breath I know all about that, thats why im asking what you paid.

Also there is no "concealing" a Glock 18, with a 32 round clip so I guess you just lay it out on the front seat while you drive no?
this should be interesting considering jus for somethin simple like a .22 gotta throw like $120-200 on the street. i want to see this sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #57
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 carden said:
this should be interesting considering jus for somethin simple like a .22 gotta throw like $120-200 on the street. i want to see this sh*t.
He wont post....

People should know if your on BS im gonna call you on it....Fully Auto Glock...come on now....since when is all that needed to ride with? I'd pull out something fully auto when im going out to murk something not to "protect" my whip thats just fuggin' stupid. Thats like saying I ride with my .50 cal Eagle, yea I own one but the only time its in my car is when im going to the range. Something nice, small and CONCEALABLE is more than enough to "protect" your whip with.

Next someone is gonna say they ride with an AR15 or AK47 "fully auto" where does the madness stop? Damn fools
 04-21-2006, 02:14 PM         #58
carden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
He wont post....

People should know if your on BS im gonna call you on it....Fully Auto Glock...come on now....since when is all that needed to ride with? I'd pull out something fully auto when im going out to murk something not to "protect" my whip thats just fuggin' stupid. Thats like saying I ride with my .50 cal Eagle, yea I own one but the only time its in my car is when im going to the range. Something nice, small and CONCEALABLE is more than enough to "protect" your whip with.

Next someone is gonna say they ride with an AR15 or AK47 "fully auto" where does the madness stop? Damn fools
like a sr71 or ar15....you gotta get a special license for that sh*t too. but yah gotta have somethin light weight to if you trying to conceal it like a .40 cal ruger be heavy as fu*k it to bulky to pack really...gotta have a small 9 or a .22 which are real fu*ken light.....it all depends. but yah i'd believe a ar15 before i'd believe fully auto glock tho. cus i know some cats that own ar's but that's cus they do security sh*t and be real big on gun ranges and sh*t...it's not for protection.
 04-21-2006, 02:56 PM         #59
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden said:
like a sr71 or ar15....you gotta get a special license for that sh*t too. but yah gotta have somethin light weight to if you trying to conceal it like a .40 cal ruger be heavy as fu*k it to bulky to pack really...gotta have a small 9 or a .22 which are real fu*ken light.....it all depends. but yah i'd believe a ar15 before i'd believe fully auto glock tho. cus i know some cats that own ar's but that's cus they do security sh*t and be real big on gun ranges and sh*t...it's not for protection.

funny sh*t..
 04-21-2006, 08:20 PM         #60
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MY EVERYDAY CARRY IS A GLOCK 23C. I KEEP THE 29 ROUNDER IN THE CAR BUT THATS ON SOME "n*gga WE TAKIN UR CAR AND UR LIFE" TYPE sh*t. IVE ONLY MET 3 GUYS IN MY LIFE WITH A MODEL 18 AND I KNOW ALOT OF FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS. NOBODY OWNS AN 18 AND KEEPS IT SLID UNDER THE DRIVERS SEAT...LOL.

OH, IVE GOTTEN STOPED BY THE COPS WITH MY AR IN THE BACK AND ALWAYS GET THAT QUESTION....."WHAT THA fu*k". ITS ONLY GOING TO OR LEAVING THE RANGE THOUGH. I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS THOUGH AFTER THEY SEE MY STICKER OR BADGE.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy