How Many Niggaz Use A Gun As Their Security System For They Whip????

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2006, 03:26 PM         #1
7506 pageviews
123 comments

CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How Many n*ggaz Use A Gun As Their Security System For They Whip????

In the hood, its a must, fu*k a viper system or a club, Smith & Wesson, or a nice Glock and you good, real talk, only hood n*ggaz know about it..

123 comments for "How Many Niggaz Use A Gun As Their Security System For They Whip????"

04-13-2006, 05:25 PM         #2
druthafoo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"hood n*ggaz" also don't use the internet
 12 years ago '05        #3
cbsepts 1 heat pts
space
space
$542 | Props total: 633 633
leave them gunz alone mayne...all you gonna do is shoot somebody you aint mean to shoot...get some insurance for your stereo thats what i do...best beleive if somebody want it and they know what they doing they gonna get it
 04-13-2006, 08:22 PM         #4
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 druthafoo said:
"hood n*ggaz" also don't use the internet
Dumb fu*k, at least one or two n*ggaz on every block in everybody hood got a comp. Bootleggers have one.
 04-13-2006, 08:35 PM         #5
kashiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont live in the hood. i love it.
 04-13-2006, 10:42 PM         #6
Texas_Ridaz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK,

Letz evaluate this!

Kill a person over $600 stereo system and go to jail cause he wasnt in your house, therefore you didnt have the right to shoot him!

Or let them take it and have your Insurance cover it!....

So, da mature way out is? U decide!
 04-13-2006, 11:23 PM         #7
druthafoo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get an alarm and threaten the fool with the gun. Its not like you have to shoot the fool.
 04-13-2006, 11:29 PM         #8
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Texas_Ridaz said:
OK,

Letz evaluate this!

Kill a person over $600 stereo system and go to jail cause he wasnt in your house, therefore you didnt have the right to shoot him!

Or let them take it and have your Insurance cover it!....

So, da mature way out is? U decide!
ACTUALLY IN LOUISIANA YOUR VEHICLE IS CONSIDERED AN EXTENSION OF UR HOME THEREFORE U CAN SHOOT THEM. HOWEVER THATS ONLY IN DEFENSE OF UR LIFE AND NOT PROTECTION OF UR PROPERTY. I CARRY A GUN IN MY CAR BUT FOR MY PROTECTION NOT MY CAR. A n*gga CAN HAVE IT. I GOT A $50 DEDUCTIBLE THAT WILL HAVE ME IN A BRAND NEW WHIP IN A WEEK TOPS. DONE IT BEFORE WHEN MY TAHOE GOT STOLE SO NO BIG DEAL.
 12 years ago '04        #9
Adam A 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
Guns only complicate things further in my opinion. But that's just my opinion.
 04-14-2006, 02:23 AM         #10
carden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cbsepts said:
leave them gunz alone mayne...all you gonna do is shoot somebody you aint mean to shoot...get some insurance for your stereo thats what i do...best beleive if somebody want it and they know what they doing they gonna get it
real talk. they want it they gonna take it. remember if they jackin cars there hittin up more than jus your sh*t and better believe it's to feed them and probably there fam. regardless of the consequences. they dont give a fu*k...run out on a 4 man team witta gun. and you might not be talken no more. gotta use your head.

but yes gun for self protection. and about 90% of the time my german shepherd is in the back of my whip....so i mean shattering the window since there tinted i doubt someone gonna see her. and she knows what to do.
 04-14-2006, 02:24 AM         #11
LiquidSwordz06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
swallow my kids....
 12 years ago '04        #12
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 druthafoo said:
Get an alarm and threaten the fool with the gun. Its not like you have to shoot the fool.
Bingo....

You can atleast hold the heat to their grill until the pigs show up....A gun alone aint enough you need the alarm to catch them in the act.
 12 years ago '04        #13
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Drug Dylan said:
Bingo....

You can atleast hold the heat to their grill until the pigs show up....A gun alone aint enough you need the alarm to catch them in the act.

SKINNI said:
ACTUALLY IN LOUISIANA YOUR VEHICLE IS CONSIDERED AN EXTENSION OF UR HOME THEREFORE U CAN SHOOT THEM. HOWEVER THATS ONLY IN DEFENSE OF UR LIFE AND NOT PROTECTION OF UR PROPERTY. I CARRY A GUN IN MY CAR BUT FOR MY PROTECTION NOT MY CAR. A n*gga CAN HAVE IT. I GOT A $50 DEDUCTIBLE THAT WILL HAVE ME IN A BRAND NEW WHIP IN A WEEK TOPS. DONE IT BEFORE WHEN MY TAHOE GOT STOLE SO NO BIG DEAL.

GAP insurance kicks a.ss dont it? :D
 04-14-2006, 09:42 AM         #14
DiGnIFieD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
|

12 years ago '04        #15
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6657 6657
 Drug Dylan said:
YES my friend it does!!!!:applause:

However...I carry gun with me but it's not really for the car....more for me...also if n*ggas see you got a burner alot of cats will NOT jack you.....They will move on because as quick as n*ggas are to say "Oh why would you shoot somebody over a car ..you should get insurance" The jackboy is thinking the same damn thing...who the fu*k wants to get shot stealing a car?!?!
 12 years ago '05        #16
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
naw, i aint got no gun and i aint got no superfly whip wit 24's either
I mean i got a nice stereo in it tho, if a n*gga want it and he come up on me wit a gun, sh*t, ill take that sh*t out fo him and give it to him in his hands, ask him if he want anything else wit dat sh*t, fu*k dat
 04-14-2006, 11:40 AM         #17
BaY510BiZnEsS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Naw i aint got one yet but as soon as my system is done im puttin some rims on my sh*t and u better believe a strap is comin along with it. Please believe the last tihng i wanna do is shoot someone but carjackins out here are crazy so if a n*gga run up on my sh*t wit a strap, im blastin.
 12 years ago '05        #18
younghova032003 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,610 | Props total: 36 36
Yea I got a tahoe on 24s" and top of the line mtx setup. I got a shotty in the back seat(the short tatical one) and a 9 in the front. But, thats never the first way I try to resolve sh*t but some people dont know how to leave other people sh*t alone! Main thing is if you gonna get one get a legal one not a gun off the street cuz u will wind up doin more time than the person tryin jack u.
 04-14-2006, 10:16 PM         #19
UptownStunna226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would never k!ll a person for fu*king with my sh*t, I would just knock em out, cuz insurance gonna cover EVERYTHING
 04-14-2006, 10:42 PM         #20
Texas_Ridaz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
put it this way, if you pull a gun out on me you better use it!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
127 comments
2 days ago