Apr 11 - R.I.P Proof Of D12 Shoot And Killed

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #121
cluckaluck 192 heat pts192
space
space
$9,149 | Props total: 6661 6661
 AK-19 said:
wow, I was never a really big fan of D-12 but I was feeling proof.
This is sh*t,

R.I.P Proof

This dude hit it right on, R.I.P. proof
 12 years ago '04        #122
RZ/-\ 
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, can't believe that this is actually true. Proof was always nice with the freestyles and things. His last album was nice aswell. These Detroit rappers need to get out the D when they make it for real.

R.I.P. Proof
 04-11-2006, 09:02 AM         #123
Georgia Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R I P
 04-11-2006, 09:02 AM         #124
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimmy Blanco said:
According to reports Proof, real name Deshaun Hotlon, was one of two men shot at an after hours club on the cities Eight Mile Road in the early hours of the this morning.

Allhiphop.com reports that the second man k!lled may be fellow D-12 member Bizarre although there has been no confirmation as of yet.

The police have questioned one witness but are still seeking the perpetrators.

The two men, both shot in the head, were pronounced dead on their arrival at a local hospital. -

r.i.p. both dead wondering if another member of d12 died 2
So Proof and the other guy are both dead now?
 04-11-2006, 09:04 AM         #125
Twista2k4uk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is fu*ked up . R.I.P Proof.
 12 years ago '04        #126
~BLUEPRINT~ 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,619 | Props total: 54 54
Proof, a member of Eminem-fronted Detroit-based hip-hop s3xtet D12, was k!lled early Tuesday morning outside a Detroit nightclub, in a shooting that left another man in critical condition.

According to NBC News affiliate WDIV, Proof (whose

real name is DeShaun Holton) suffered a gunshot wound to the head at the CCC Club on East Eight Mile Road, near Gratiot Avenue. By the time police arrived, the club had been cleared out, but several witnesses have come forward to discuss the incident with investigators. A spokesperson for the Detroit police would not discuss the shooting, as the 32-year-old rapper's next of kin have yet to be notified of his murder.

Both victims (the other man's name has not been released) were transported to area hospitals; Proof was rushed to St. John Holy Cross Hospital, while the second victim, who is 35 and also sustained a gunshot to the head, was taken to St. John Hospital, where he's listed as being in critical condition. Proof, was pronounced dead on arrival.

Proof, Em's longtime friend, appeared in the film "8 Mile" as Lil' Tic; he also served as Eminem's best man back in January, when the rapper remarried his wife Kim Mathers (see "Eminem Remarries Ex-Wife Kim Mathers"). Eminem filed for divorce last week.

Police are searching for the suspected gunman; a description has not been made available. Detectives have asked that anyone with any information on the shooting come forward.

MTV News will have more on this breaking news throughout the day as the story continues to develop.

Chris Harris

Source:

Last edited by ~BLUEPRINT~; 04-11-2006 at 09:06 AM..
 12 years ago '06        #127
DUNDUN 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 140 140
R.I.P. Proof........
 04-11-2006, 09:07 AM         #128
marrene 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P Proof
 12 years ago '04        #129
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
damn why the fu*k rappers dying!! proof was nice bizarre was funny as helll! RIP to both
 12 years ago '05        #130
habib 
space
space
space
$720 | Props total: 0 0
Proof, a member of Eminem-fronted Detroit-based hip-hop s3xtet D12, was k!lled early Tuesday morning outside a Detroit nightclub, in a shooting that left another man in critical condition.

According to NBC News affiliate WDIV, Proof (whose

real name is DeShaun Holton) suffered a gunshot wound to the head at the CCC Club on East Eight Mile Road, near Gratiot Avenue. By the time police arrived, the club had been cleared out, but several witnesses have come forward to discuss the incident with investigators. A spokesperson for the Detroit police would not discuss the shooting, as the 32-year-old rapper's next of kin have yet to be notified of his murder.

Both victims (the other man's name has not been released) were transported to area hospitals; Proof was rushed to St. John Holy Cross Hospital, while the second victim, who is 35 and also sustained a gunshot to the head, was taken to St. John Hospital, where he's listed as being in critical condition. Proof, was pronounced dead on arrival.

Proof, Em's longtime friend, appeared in the film "8 Mile" as Lil' Tic; he also served as Eminem's best man back in January, when the rapper remarried his wife Kim Mathers (see "Eminem Remarries Ex-Wife Kim Mathers"). Eminem filed for divorce last week.

Police are searching for the suspected gunman; a description has not been made available. Detectives have asked that anyone with any information on the shooting come forward.

MTV News will have more on this breaking news throughout the day as the story continues to develop.

mtv.com
 12 years ago '06        #131
DUNDUN 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 140 140
 Ben Codean said:
So Proof and the other guy are both dead now?
i cant call it im confuzed???
 04-11-2006, 09:09 AM         #132
Jurgen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a sad day in hip-hop,em must bhe devestated,rip.... can't say more...sad sad sad,hope they catch the fu*ker that did this!!!
 12 years ago '04        #133
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,903 | Props total: 833 833
Damn, thats fu*ked up. R.I.P. Proof
 04-11-2006, 09:10 AM         #134
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BY BEN SCHMITT

FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

photo

zoom

Rapper Proof of the hip-hop group D12 was shot and k!lled this morning at an illegal afterhours club on Eight Mile, police said. (FILE PHOTO)

Rapper Proof of the hip-hop group D12 was shot and k!lled this morning at an illegal afterhours club on Eight Mile, police said.

Proof, whose real name is Deshaun Holton, was dead on arrival at Conner Creek Medical Center in Detroit, according to a spokeswoman for St. John Health System. He was 32.

Proof was among the most pivotal players on the Detroit hip-hop scene, and revered as one of the best freestyle MCs in the city. He befriended Eminem long before he was a houshold name, and was a nearly constant presence as the rapper rose to superstardom. He toured with Eminem as his on-stage hype man, was a member of his group D12, had a bit role in the "8 Mile" movie and served as the best man at his wedding in January.

An unidentified 35-year-old man, who was shot along with Proof, is in critical condition at Detroit's St. John Hospital.

Police were called to the shootings around 5 a.m, following reports of a f!ght and shots fired.

The club where it occurred is called 3C, and it's at 8 Mile near Hayes. The club isn't illegal but it was operating illegally after hours.

This is the second shooting involving Eminem's entourage in three months.

Another Eminem pal and rapper Obie Trice was shot and wounded New Year's Eve while driving along the Lodge Freeway.

Anyone with information on the shootings is asked to call Detroit Police at 313-596-2260.

Source:

Holy sh*t... r.i.p. proof
 12 years ago '05        #135
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
r.i.p.
 04-11-2006, 09:11 AM         #136
phayze514 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn..Another one. Yo on the real, Proof was a dirty lyricist -RIP.
I'm in shock still
 12 years ago '04        #137
iRyceboi 
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 4 4
rip..
 04-11-2006, 09:14 AM         #138
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i doubt bizare got shot or is dead. it be pretty hard not to be able to ID him. but you never know, they may just not want to release the name yet.

Last edited by ill800; 04-11-2006 at 09:24 AM..
 04-11-2006, 09:16 AM         #139
maf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
=(
 12 years ago '04        #140
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
Bizzarre isnt even in Detroit, hes down in the ATL, he called into hot 102.7 and talked about it, and how he doesnt know how someone said he was there
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy