Apr 11 - R.I.P Proof Of D12 Shoot And Killed

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #601
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 127 127
 DuffMan said:
wow what a d*ck you are. picture if this happened to someone like ali vegas, cuban link, vinnie paz (not sayin proof was better/worse)....someone who was nice but not necessarily known on a national level....you'd see the same thing happening. its called fans paying respect. there's a reason why you dont see random threads praising every living rapper. but when something major happens - like they pass away - then hell yeah people should be praising the dude for what he did. you dont see anyone calling him the greatest, or in their top five, they are just saying they appreciated the music he made. i bet he'd be damn proud to know this many people who didnt even know him cared enough to post their respect. have you impacted this many people? i doubt it.
POINT MADE OWNED TO THE MAX :) RIP PROOF
 04-11-2006, 10:41 PM         #602
RuffRyder189 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP that sucks
 12 years ago '04        #603
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
I was just bumping "Broken" the other day and decided to pull out the Green vinyl he released and ripped it. Crazy how all of a sudden i pull this record out and like he dies. sh*t always happens like that. You never heard a bad word about dude, it was always that dude who is the best out of D12.
 04-11-2006, 10:48 PM         #604
Mr.Doep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DuffMan said:
wow what a d*ck you are. picture if this happened to someone like ali vegas, cuban link, vinnie paz (not sayin proof was better/worse)....someone who was nice but not necessarily known on a national level....you'd see the same thing happening. its called fans paying respect. there's a reason why you dont see random threads praising every living rapper. but when something major happens - like they pass away - then hell yeah people should be praising the dude for what he did. you dont see anyone calling him the greatest, or in their top five, they are just saying they appreciated the music he made. i bet he'd be damn proud to know this many people who didnt even know him cared enough to post their respect. have you impacted this many people? i doubt it.
respect for what?

n*ggas had all this love and admiration where the fu*k was yall pus*y mothafu*kas when his album dropped?

n*ggas was trash along with the rest of them d-12 pussies

and what the fu*k is there to praised for? purple pills? my band?

n*gga please get off his his nuts:thumbsdow
 12 years ago '05        #605
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 127 127
 Mr.Doep said:
respect for what?

n*ggas had all this love and admiration where the fu*k was yall pus*y mothafu*kas when his album dropped?

its funny how u only say songs that been played on television once again a commercialized kid speakin smh
 04-11-2006, 10:52 PM         #606
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 Love Proof .........You will get your title now......Your Detroit's King....Leader of hip hop in the D......RIP
 12 years ago '05        #607
McLaren 
space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 0 0
R.I.Peace Dirty Harry. Eminem and Royce have to reach out to each other at this moment. i wonder Eminem's mindstate rite now

Last edited by McLaren; 04-11-2006 at 10:58 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #608
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
fu*k...rip...
 12 years ago '04        #609
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Mr.Doep said:
respect for what?

Way to go kid........mention D-12's two "Jimmy Iovine" singles and forget the rest of his catalogue...........
 12 years ago '04        #610
Blazed4Dayz 
space
space
$986 | Props total: 0 0
R.I.P Proof !!!
 04-11-2006, 11:00 PM         #611
DuffMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
respect for what?

for his LIFE. what the f*ck is wrong with you? and i remember at the time it dropped a lot of people on bx d/l'd and liked his solo album. if you notice no one in this thread is talkin about 'my band' or 'purple pills'. its hard to believe you are this ignorant....maybe just another one of those cats being a d*ck just to start controversy
 04-11-2006, 11:00 PM         #612
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
respect for what?

n*gga please get off his his nuts

bi*ch u obviously never heard this dude on some real sh*t......And where was I when his album dropped? Spendin' my last 20 bucks at the muthafu*kin' record store.......mufu*ka i waited 4 years for him to drop that album!!!How u gone tell me dat? and so did thousands of other dedicated fans (Yall no what im talin' bout, lol, like 4 years n sh*t, lol).....we out here buddy....bottom line u don't know sh*t about what u tryin to talk about......Forever Proof....i shed some tears for this dude....and thats real
 04-11-2006, 11:02 PM         #613
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^^^
 04-11-2006, 11:08 PM         #614
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just dont reply to this idiot nemore .......... accordin to him now d12 the group died.......... just dont pay mind to this ignorant idiot go listen to ur lean wit it rock wit it and dont bother wit this thread
PROPS, My thoughts exactly
 12 years ago '05        #615
bayrider 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
RIP Proof

I guess the ball is in someones court - retaliation or not
 12 years ago '04        #616
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
i was never a fan of D12 but its sad to see another rapper die to this kinda sh*t..RIP Proof.
 04-11-2006, 11:29 PM         #617
VirginiaHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people just can't seem to get it together. Proof was far, far more than just a rapper and he leaves a big pair of shoes in Detroit that may never be filled.
 12 years ago '04        #618
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,399 | Props total: 3880 3880
 VirginiaHustler said:
Black people just can't seem to get it together. Proof was far, far more than just a rapper and he leaves a big pair of shoes in Detroit that may never be filled.

for sure he's a know known man in detroit...one of the best freestlye rappers out
 12 years ago '04        #619
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13085 13085
Anyone hear anymore updates about the situation?
 12 years ago '04        #620
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
RIP

ruined my day
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago