Apr 11 - R.I.P Proof Of D12 Shoot And Killed

most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #581
waggdagod 
space
space
space
$278 | Props total: 0 0
dam man I feel like it was my boy or something RIP Proof
 04-11-2006, 09:55 PM         #582
bayareaking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Doep said:
now watch everybody start overrating this n*gga to the moon and say bullsh*t like

"he was one of the greats"

"he was before his time"

etc,etc

n*gga dropped a solo and that sh*t went triple wood,so dont swing from his nuts now you ho a.ss n*ggas
what u just said was unnecessary man....just pay sum respect to the guy
 12 years ago '05        #583
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 127 127
mofaka dudes lyrically was nicer then 90% of these commercialized rappers
 12 years ago '05        #584
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 127 127
yea and in my book he was a great
 04-11-2006, 10:02 PM         #585
Z-Tune 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahh fu*k man this sh*t gotta stop for real
RIP Dawg
 04-11-2006, 10:05 PM         #586
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Doep said:
now watch everybody start overrating this n*gga to the moon and say bullsh*t like

"he was one of the greats"

"he was before his time"

etc,etc

n*gga dropped a solo and that sh*t went triple wood,so dont swing from his nuts now you ho a.ss n*ggas
he was before his time.....he was underrated.... but then again if u aint talkin bout rims and hoes, cribs and dough u aint sh*t...huh
 12 years ago '04        #587
unmarkeddollaz 
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
R.I.P, more senseless violence

the other victims brother was on fox2 news talking about he wasn't a hero and wasn't so innocent and said proof was the one that shot him, the police barely know what happen and hes giving more details about what happened then anybody, they need to question him cuz he knows more than he saying he does.
 12 years ago '04        #588
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
Damn its a shame people are k!lling others like that for no good reason My prayers go out to the family and friends R.I.P Proof.
 04-11-2006, 10:08 PM         #589
kobi_j 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip Big Proof You"ll Be Miss
 12 years ago '04        #590
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$11,066 | Props total: 1553 1553
 unmarkeddollaz said:
R.I.P, more senseless violence

the other victims brother was on fox2 news talking about he wasn't a hero and wasn't so innocent and said proof was the one that shot him, the police barely know what happen and hes giving more details about what happened then anybody, they need to question him cuz he knows more than he saying he does.

English?
 04-11-2006, 10:16 PM         #591
Mr.Doep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I3Baller said:
he was before his time.....he was underrated.... but then again if u aint talkin bout rims and hoes, cribs and dough u aint sh*t...huh
thanks for proving my point exactly

2 days ago nobody gave a fu*k about this n*gga now all of a sudden hes everybodys favorite rapper

you n*ggas is hos,you bi*ches should be gettin me money on the atlantic city strip
 12 years ago '04        #592
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
That's tuff...R.I.P Proof...
 12 years ago '04        #593
P_mass_nc 
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 0 0
R.i.p
 12 years ago '04        #594
unmarkeddollaz 
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
 j0hncena said:
English?
are you serious???
 12 years ago '04        #595
hutz 
space
space
space
$553 | Props total: 0 0
RIP BIG PROOF, his ablum rocked , eminem's best friend, i will proably make a good hit after him
 04-11-2006, 10:28 PM         #596
Spizzud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
daamn i went to trip cs saterday there were sum punks there
 12 years ago '04        #597
unkn0wn 
space
avatar space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
R.I.P not a big fan of D-12 but people dyin like for some stupid sht just need to stop
 04-11-2006, 10:30 PM         #598
fvf87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some bullsh*t....RIP proof
 04-11-2006, 10:33 PM         #599
DuffMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 days ago nobody gave a fu*k about this n*gga now all of a sudden hes everybodys favorite rapper

you n*ggas is hos,you bi*ches should be gettin me money on the atlantic city strip
wow what a d*ck you are. picture if this happened to someone like ali vegas, cuban link, vinnie paz (not sayin proof was better/worse)....someone who was nice but not necessarily known on a national level....you'd see the same thing happening. its called fans paying respect. there's a reason why you dont see random threads praising every living rapper. but when something major happens - like they pass away - then hell yeah people should be praising the dude for what he did. you dont see anyone calling him the greatest, or in their top five, they are just saying they appreciated the music he made. i bet he'd be damn proud to know this many people who didnt even know him cared enough to post their respect. have you impacted this many people? i doubt it.
 12 years ago '04        #600
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 DuffMan said:
wow what a d*ck you are. picture if this happened to someone like ali vegas, cuban link, vinnie paz (not sayin proof was better/worse)....someone who was nice but not necessarily known on a national level....you'd see the same thing happening. its called fans paying respect. there's a reason why you dont see random threads praising every living rapper. but when something major happens - like they pass away - then hell yeah people should be praising the dude for what he did. you dont see anyone calling him the greatest, or in their top five, they are just saying they appreciated the music he made. i bet he'd be damn proud to know this many people who didnt even know him cared enough to post their respect. have you impacted this many people? i doubt it.
:applause: :applause:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
123 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy