Apr 11 - R.I.P Proof Of D12 Shoot And Killed

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 04-11-2006, 09:52 PM         #576
Mr.Doep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now watch everybody start overrating this n*gga to the moon and say bullsh*t like

"he was one of the greats"

"he was before his time"

etc,etc

n*gga dropped a solo and that sh*t went triple wood,so dont swing from his nuts now you ho a.ss n*ggas

04-11-2006, 09:53 PM         #577
Redd PoPaBitch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r.i.p. man...i know its a tough lost...God bless to him and his...

13 years ago '06        #578
leediddy21 
space
space
$452 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t is fu*kin wild a n*gga can get mooked out like that.. R.I.P

04-11-2006, 09:53 PM         #579
aftrmath959 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. Proof...Damn can't believe it, really gonna miss that dude.
"If Will Smith is Ali, Then Proof is God."

13 years ago '04        #580
waggdagod 
space
space
space
$278 | Props total: 0 0
dam man I feel like it was my boy or something RIP Proof

04-11-2006, 09:55 PM         #581
bayareaking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Doep said
now watch everybody start overrating this n*gga to the moon and say bullsh*t like

"he was before his time"

etc,etc

n*gga dropped a solo and that sh*t went triple wood,so dont swing from his nuts now you ho a.ss n*ggas
what u just said was unnecessary man....just pay sum respect to the guy

13 years ago '05        #582
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 137 137
mofaka dudes lyrically was nicer then 90% of these commercialized rappers

13 years ago '05        #583
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
yea and in my book he was a great

04-11-2006, 10:02 PM         #584
Z-Tune 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahh fu*k man this sh*t gotta stop for real
RIP Dawg

04-11-2006, 10:05 PM         #585
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Doep said

"he was before his time"

etc,etc

he was before his time.....he was underrated.... but then again if u aint talkin bout rims and hoes, cribs and dough u aint sh*t...huh

13 years ago '04        #586
unmarkeddollaz 
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
R.I.P, more senseless violence

the other victims brother was on fox2 news talking about he wasn't a hero and wasn't so innocent and said proof was the one that shot him, the police barely know what happen and hes giving more details about what happened then anybody, they need to question him cuz he knows more than he saying he does.

13 years ago '04        #587
Steve07 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 147 147
Damn its a shame people are k!lling others like that for no good reason My prayers go out to the family and friends R.I.P Proof.

04-11-2006, 10:08 PM         #588
kobi_j 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip Big Proof You"ll Be Miss

13 years ago '04        #589
j0hncena 102 heat pts102
space
space
$13,001 | Props total: 3995 3995
 unmarkeddollaz said
R.I.P, more senseless violence

the other victims brother was on fox2 news talking about he wasn't a hero and wasn't so innocent and said proof was the one that shot him, the police barely know what happen and hes giving more details about what happened then anybody, they need to question him cuz he knows more than he saying he does.

English?

04-11-2006, 10:16 PM         #590
Mr.Doep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I3Baller said
he was before his time.....he was underrated.... but then again if u aint talkin bout rims and hoes, cribs and dough u aint sh*t...huh
thanks for proving my point exactly

2 days ago nobody gave a fu*k about this n*gga now all of a sudden hes everybodys favorite rapper

you n*ggas is hos,you bi*ches should be gettin me money on the atlantic city strip

13 years ago '04        #591
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,523 | Props total: 139 139
That's tuff...R.I.P Proof...

13 years ago '04        #592
P_mass_nc 
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 0 0
R.i.p

13 years ago '04        #593
unmarkeddollaz 
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
 j0hncena said
English?
are you serious???

13 years ago '04        #594
hutz 
space
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
RIP BIG PROOF, his ablum rocked , eminem's best friend, i will proably make a good hit after him

04-11-2006, 10:28 PM         #595
Spizzud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
daamn i went to trip cs saterday there were sum punks there

13 years ago '04        #596
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 25 25
R.I.P not a big fan of D-12 but people dyin like for some stupid sht just need to stop

04-11-2006, 10:30 PM         #597
fvf87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some bullsh*t....RIP proof

04-11-2006, 10:33 PM         #598
DuffMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 days ago nobody gave a fu*k about this n*gga now all of a sudden hes everybodys favorite rapper

you n*ggas is hos,you bi*ches should be gettin me money on the atlantic city strip
wow what a d*ck you are. picture if this happened to someone like ali vegas, cuban link, vinnie paz (not sayin proof was better/worse)....someone who was nice but not necessarily known on a national level....you'd see the same thing happening. its called fans paying respect. there's a reason why you dont see random threads praising every living rapper. but when something major happens - like they pass away - then hell yeah people should be praising the dude for what he did. you dont see anyone calling him the greatest, or in their top five, they are just saying they appreciated the music he made. i bet he'd be damn proud to know this many people who didnt even know him cared enough to post their respect. have you impacted this many people? i doubt it.

13 years ago '04        #599
DERRTY CHYBO 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,023 | Props total: 1737 1737
 DuffMan said
wow what a d*ck you are. picture if this happened to someone like ali vegas, cuban link, vinnie paz (not sayin proof was better/worse)....someone who was nice but not necessarily known on a national level....you'd see the same thing happening. its called fans paying respect. there's a reason why you dont see random threads praising every living rapper. but when something major happens - like they pass away - then hell yeah people should be praising the dude for what he did. you dont see anyone calling him the greatest, or in their top five, they are just saying they appreciated the music he made. i bet he'd be damn proud to know this many people who didnt even know him cared enough to post their respect. have you impacted this many people? i doubt it.
:applause: :applause:

13 years ago '05        #600
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
 DuffMan said
POINT MADE OWNED TO THE MAX :) RIP PROOF

Home      

most viewed right now
+131online now  18
Fam! I'd Victimizie Her Insides Hourly
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Early Black Friday sale at GameStop starting 11/18
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  10
Lebron James First Adidas Vs. First Nike Sneaker
25 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-16online now  9
Video inside CONFIRMED: Joe Budden back on drugs, Comes out of retirement to join Ma..
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+96online now  6
Video inside Xzibit goes on CRAZY RAGE FILLED Tirade After Radio DJ asks about Pimp ..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+69online now  5
Video inside It's funny mtv never aired this clip of Pac saying everything was all g..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+68online now  5
Have Yall Heard About "Streaming Farms" ?
95 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Nov 12 - Low Energy
10 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy