Apr 7 - XXL declares the King of New York: YOUNG JEEZY???

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #121
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,845 | Props total: 266 266
Another SAD SAD day in hip hop
 12 years ago '04        #122
J Cakeoff 
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
I don't a fu*k what anybody says. If ur the king of new york. It only makes sense that ur from NY.
XXL just threw up a brick. :thumbsdow
 04-11-2006, 10:08 PM         #123
dolla101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The South is running this rap shiii. But its not limited to below the Dixie line, they own the Mid West, NYC and Cali. Stay tuned for next time when I give my reasons why T.I.P. Is the king of rap.

i dont mean 2 sound like im hatin but .....the south r the ones that fu*ked hip-hop up 95% only only talk about rims, bi*ches & how much money they gott..... dont get me wrong they make some hott sh*t butt 85% is bullsh*t ~~~real talk~~~`example the worst song ever ---laffy taffy--- the the lyrics r bullsh*t & the beat sounds like they just gott a casio keyboard & pressed auto play......& i lived in ny & moved to miami thats all they play on the radio down here!!!

Last edited by dolla101; 04-11-2006 at 10:10 PM..
 04-11-2006, 10:32 PM         #124
Spizzud  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezys got old like lil jon.
a real rapper dont even belong in the same sentance as lil jon
 12 years ago '05        #125
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 2204 2204
 jiggamanll said:
Jeezy has no lyrical content and he is the king of new york? rap is going to need a tombstone real soon somebody dig the six foot grave.
Co-Sign. this n*ggas music is bullsh*t and they callin hm the king of NY?!

we in another generation of music, im an older cat than most of the people here and i can honestly say that music just gets worse and the good underated artists dont get deals or make it and get shot. anyway in my opinion, people like papoose deserve that crown more than this garbage a.ss n*gga.
 12 years ago '05        #126
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1872 1872
King of NY is k!lla cam
 12 years ago '04        #127
ojsimpson 
space
space
$188 | Props total: 7 7
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Jeezy has no new radio singles out dumfuk.... trust me once he drops a song that can be played on the radio it will be played A LOT

Jeezy is the hottest n*gga to come out of the south in a minute, trust me I live down here and when Trap or Die was discovered by not only the hood but white people too it wass all they jammed and then Lets Get It dropped and it was a wrap, all I heard comin out of peeps speakers was "Its Young Jizzle from the bottom of da map, wit a 50 round clip on the bottom of the strap"...

Jeezy = Dat n*gga

u internet pawns will not stop it either

I stay in the A homeboy, where I hear this bullsh*t all day long. Yes, Jeezy does have the hood music on lock. If your not listenin to shoulder lean on the radio, you probably have jeezy in the deck spinnin. The sh*t makes me sad tho cuz all you wanna be dope boyz is usin him as motivation to not only ruin your own life when you caught, but the community around you as well. I got mad homeboyz locked up right now just realizing that all this big n*gga k!lla talk lifestyle don't mean sh*t when your locked up and you are dead to the outside world. cATS BE SAYIN i GOTTA DO THIS FOR MY KIDS, KEEEP FOOD ON THE TABLE ETC... IT ALL MEANS NOTHING CUZ U DON'T GET FIRED FROM SLANGIN, YOU GET RETIRED AND YOUR FAMILY GETS NOTHING AND THEY LOSE U... THERE IS NO MORE EXCUSES, INFORMATION IS EVERYWHERE, PICK UP A BOOK AND READ c*ck SUKAS...EDUCATION IS THE REAL HUSTLE

when u learn a skill that every idiot off the street can't do, u can get paid legitly and if you get fired, you can get another job or start your own business, not just go to jail
 04-12-2006, 10:35 AM         #128
jtmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think its more of an exxageration to shed light on the fact that a lotta Ny mc's aint holdin it down any more, and are too busy beefin or other sh*t. I wouldnt take this ones dudes opinion so literally, hes probly just tryin to make a point
 12 years ago '04        #129
leon22 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
this king of ny sh*t is overated
 04-12-2006, 11:14 AM         #130
DTHUSTLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 **P$C** said:
jeezy is that n*gga but even he said hes not a rapper he just make tight joints ... how he gon be king of ny neway ..next they gon be sayin D4L is lyrically sick lmao
Lmaaoo @ D4L! Dayum dem cats suk ballz!
 04-12-2006, 11:17 AM         #131
DTHUSTLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ojsimpson said:
I stay in the A homeboy, where I hear this bullsh*t all day long. Yes, Jeezy does have the hood music on lock. If your not listenin to shoulder lean on the radio, you probably have jeezy in the deck spinnin. The sh*t makes me sad tho cuz all you wanna be dope boyz is usin him as motivation to not only ruin your own life when you caught, but the community around you as well. I got mad homeboyz locked up right now just realizing that all this big n*gga k!lla talk lifestyle don't mean sh*t when your locked up and you are dead to the outside world. cATS BE SAYIN i GOTTA DO THIS FOR MY KIDS, KEEEP FOOD ON THE TABLE ETC... IT ALL MEANS NOTHING CUZ U DON'T GET FIRED FROM SLANGIN, YOU GET RETIRED AND YOUR FAMILY GETS NOTHING AND THEY LOSE U... THERE IS NO MORE EXCUSES, INFORMATION IS EVERYWHERE, PICK UP A BOOK AND READ c*ck SUKAS...EDUCATION IS THE REAL HUSTLE

when u learn a skill that every idiot off the street can't do, u can get paid legitly and if you get fired, you can get another job or start your own business, not just go to jail
Props for spittin dis head-food on dis thread dawg!
Wish more brothers would wise up & Stop takin dis music/entertainment ishh so literal...
 04-12-2006, 11:35 AM         #132
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The South Runs Rap..
 12 years ago '05        #133
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
B.s. I Would'nt Even Post This Crap A South Rapper King Og Of Nyc, Lol 5o Not From Nyc, King Og Of L.a. You Need To Be Slapped , No Props
 04-12-2006, 10:07 PM         #134
Mr.X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NY is about lyrics so NEXT
 04-13-2006, 03:13 AM         #135
qqq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very stupid but if they kept it to one sentence: "jeezy king of ny" it would sorta make sense as in.. popular... but he still gay as fu*k
 04-13-2006, 03:28 AM         #136
MiZiKe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so is XXL more garbage than the source now? that seems to be the real debate
 04-13-2006, 04:05 AM         #137
Lesane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn thats kind of disrespectful to New York.

Jeezy and T.I. dont run sh*t here in Cali.
 12 years ago '04        #138
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
Has a point there tho, i'd rather see the GRODT 50 back on top, or Jay Z drop another platinum selling warning at hose aimin for his spot
 04-13-2006, 10:52 AM         #139
hustlebmill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga aint even from new york
 04-13-2006, 11:10 AM         #140
KokaineWiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
last time I checked you have to be from NY to be the king of NY or am I mistaken?
Couldn't have said it better. Plus there are better rappers in New York, Ghostface,Saigon,Papoose and last time I checked NAS is still in da game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago