Apr 7 - XXL declares the King of New York: YOUNG JEEZY???

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #101
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
I say if anybody 50 gotta have.I cant give it to a n*gga from down south.I fu*k with jeezy but how is he king of N.Y.
 04-10-2006, 11:56 AM         #102
Piff James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude cant evan rap...
Anybody can be a star
 04-10-2006, 12:10 PM         #103
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iGNiTE said:
That sh*t was a blog on XXL, so XXL really aint got nothing to do with it.

But yo, if Jeezy is king of NY, what next? Paris Hilton is the queen of R&B? Richard Simmons King of the heteros3xuals? Wesley Snipes got the award for most light skinned actor in the game?

04-10-2006, 12:13 PM         #104
TheKidHypno  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rasheedwallace said:
lol @ clowning k!lla for the suck it or not and wet wipes songs.

for real, garbage.

jeezy > any artist right now.

but in my opinion there is no clear king of ny. sh*t is up for grabs cause nobody doing it like that these days.
____ > Jeezy
 04-10-2006, 12:50 PM         #105
mgbino2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*tS RETARDED HES NICE BUT THAT n*ggaS FROM ATL, KING OF NY RITE NOW LYRICALLY IS PAPOOSE I THINK........N E OBJECTIONS?

PROPS FOR PROPS
 04-10-2006, 01:25 PM         #106
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
woah woah woah wat happend he aint from NY he from GA oh ya TI da King of tha South but NY rappers suk xcept dip-set camrom need to b King of NY dats suprising lik damn jay-z aint nuttin but a swagger jacker he dont dserve to b king ohb n NAS should really b tha ones to b King of NY
 04-10-2006, 03:06 PM         #107
KillaTeamFee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought the king of new york had to be ... well ... FROM NEW YORK!!!.... Then they gon say T.I. may as well be king of new york??? T.I. is one the hottest cats in the game but theres a reason hes named KING OF THE SOUTH.. maybe because hes from the SOUTH...
 12 years ago '04        #108
Cassidy187 
space
space
space
$362 | Props total: 0 0
there playing themselves.
 12 years ago '04        #109
jazzypoet 
space
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
i THOUGHT THE KING HAD TO BE FROM THAT CITY LIKE LUDA RUN ATL HOW COULD CAMROM COME TO ATL AND RUN THAT CITY HE NOT FROM THERE. NO BET
 12 years ago '04        #110
ojsimpson 
space
space
$188 | Props total: 7 7
The sad thing is that NY made itself fall off by riding the South's d*ck. If nobody in NY ever payed attention to south rap, it would had never blown up like it did. When you're popular in NY, you are popular everywhere. It all started with Master P's camp and then Cash money. When Juve's Ha dropped it was the beginning of the end for the East. You had every cat up north curious and wondering should they start copping South music. It got really bad for a minute and by the time NY relized it had shut its own self out of rap, it was too late. Now every NY rapper wanna bring New york back when it was New york that shut themselves out of the game to start with. Do the math... Cats in NY rockin chucks, d*ckies, ridin with gangs, white tees, dipset on top (south biters IMO except for Rell & 40 cal)...ITS SAD, BUT NY LOST ITS IDENTITY
I stay in Atl right now and cats up north be going crazy when I go up for a visit...cats be astonished like, u stay in Atlanta for real, wow whats it like?
I don't know what happen but its definatly sad for hip hop cuz there are only about ten songs in rotation on the radio in ATL and all are about lettin your shoulder lean or snap dancing. It f*cking sucks!!! BTW Jeezy gets almost no burn what so ever on ATL radio stations which proves what a sad state NY is in when NY plays him more than ATL does
 04-10-2006, 09:30 PM         #111
FabolousBB21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy that dude his album was fire and heads sleeping on his spit
T.I. been that kid since So Serious but his new album King took the country over. But the King of New York is Fab and watch he do the thing this year
 12 years ago '05        #112
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
Ridiculous sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #113
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4536 4536
 **P$C** said:
how u gon be king of another city u aint from...

JEEZY AINT NO KING. BUT PAC WAS KING IN EVERY CITY HE WENT 2
 04-11-2006, 11:47 AM         #114
newport shortz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahah thats another way to get NY mad.

give southern artists their thrones.

I don't agree, Jeeezy is decent nothing incredibly great, but he's tolerable on a record
 12 years ago '04        #115
shabz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 11 11
Jeezy's straight but he's definitely gettin too much credit, king of NY my a.ss,
 12 years ago '04        #116
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
u people keep askin how is he the king if he not from NY... read the fu*kin article it says hes the king b/c hes respected more than any other rapper streetwise..which is probably true... Jeezy's Gangsta >> 98% of the rap games gangsta

da boy in da Black Mafia Family which was originated in Detroit (Fab aint in it but he roll with BMF; Bleu Davinci in it).... Jeezy is respected nationwide, and most rappers are on his dic (Jigga, Beans, etc.) cuz he keep it street and still goes plat (not one bi*ch song on that cd)... thats keeping it gutta
 12 years ago '04        #117
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 ojsimpson said:
BTW Jeezy gets almost no burn what so ever on ATL radio stations which proves what a sad state NY is in when NY plays him more than ATL does
Jeezy has no new radio singles out dumfuk.... trust me once he drops a song that can be played on the radio it will be played A LOT

Jeezy is the hottest n*gga to come out of the south in a minute, trust me I live down here and when Trap or Die was discovered by not only the hood but white people too it wass all they jammed and then Lets Get It dropped and it was a wrap, all I heard comin out of peeps speakers was "Its Young Jizzle from the bottom of da map, wit a 50 round clip on the bottom of the strap"...

Jeezy = Dat n*gga

u internet pawns will not stop it either
 12 years ago '04        #118
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
all thats played on the radio down here right now is Young Dro - Shoulder Lean and Young Joc - Its Goin Down... thats all i fu*kin hear

Shoulder Lean was dope when it came out and Its Goin Down is not that grea but aight

BTW Young Joc played at a club here where im from and it was the worst rap performance I had ever seen, only Its Goin Down had people crunk
 12 years ago '04        #119
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
that sh*t is mad stupid
 04-11-2006, 09:03 PM         #120
yanboyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
94: should be 2pac..
2pac was born in NY.. n he wasnt in any of those YEARS?

yeah.,. FUK DAT
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy