most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #221
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
Davis is not an better x's and o's coach than coker he might be an better recruiter but Coker can pull em to...but i do agree coker's a good dude..kept the program clean for many years and i believe he is an solid coach but its just time to move on to a new thing....we need fresh blood in this program
 09-08-2006, 01:12 PM         #222
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 6, 2006

CaneSport.com Staff

Talk about it in Gary Ferman's War Room
UM practiced mostly indoors today due to lightning.

"We felt we got some things done," coach Larry Coker said. "It's a very short week, so we have to get a lot done in a hurry."

Coker said after today's practice that he prefers not to answer any more questions about the FSU game.

"Florida State's over," he said. "There's no discussion on Florida State. It's all FAMU for myself and each of the players."

The Canes take on FAMU this Saturday at 7 p.m. at the Orange Bowl.

* Coker said RB Tyrone Moss, who is coming off a knee injury, "might" play this week.

"I'll see how his health is," Coker said. "We might hold him a couple of weeks until after the open date.

"He wants to play. But I want to make sure he's healthy and ready to play."

* LT Reggie Youngblood is in a boot with a sprained ankle, and Coker said his availability is very much in question for this weekend.

"I'm concerned about him," Coker said.

Chris Rutledge worked with the first team today with Youngblood out. Coker said Cyrim Wimbs and Alex Pou are also available to play left tackle.

* Coker was asked if there will be any lineup changes this weekend.

"There may be, but not that I would just come out and say right now," Coker said.

* Coker praised the play of freshman starting RT Jason Fox, saying the team never had to help him once.

"He held his own pretty well," Coker said, adding that Fox will continue to start.

Coker also said he was happy with the special teams play on Monday -- "We were better than a year ago," he said. "We handled things better in a lot of ways on special teams."

* Coker said he wants to get a more extensive look at Javarris James in the upcoming game. James only played in the fourth quarter against Florida State.

* Coker said the team focused a lot on the running game in their practice today.

"We have to block people," he said. "We have to run. It's as simple as that. Against Florida State we had no running game. We have to get into a rhythm of running the football."

* Coker said a reason TE Greg Olsen was essentially invisible in the passing game against FSU is "Florida State doubled him a lot, didn't allow him to have much."

Coker said the receivers need to step up when other teams double Olsen.

"We need to get them in space, (give them) opportunities to make big plays," Coker said.

* ESPN's primetime telecast of Florida State's 13-10 victory over Miami Monday, September 4 averaged 6,330,000 households (a 6.9 rating), making it the network's most-viewed college football game – regular-season and bowl games – ever. It is the network's second highest-rated college football game – regular-season and bowl games – ever (behind a 7.7 rating for Florida State at Miami on ESPN October 8, 1994).

CaneSport Magazine is America's Foremost Authority on University of Miami sports. CaneSport publishes 20 times a year at a subscription price of $52.95; the online edition is $39.95 a year. Call 1-800-635-2263 to subscribe or click here to sign up online.

The content on CaneSport.com is copyrighted under the United States copyright laws. No copying or other redistribution by any method will be permitted without the express written permission of CaneSport.
 11 years ago '04        #223
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 C.R.I.P. said:
Davis is not an better x's and o's coach than coker he might be an better recruiter but Coker can pull em to...but i do agree coker's a good dude..kept the program clean for many years and i believe he is an solid coach but its just time to move on to a new thing....we need fresh blood in this program
butch turned this program around, that probation period fu*king k!lled us. Losing to teams like East Carolina

ive always like butch better than coker, but coker was a great offense cordinator with butch here,which to me makes no sense y the team is struggling so much on that side of the ball.
fresh blood would be good, barry alvarez would be nice, but he retired......

i dont know who else is out there, but getting a great coach wont be hard..

this is the U
 11 years ago '04        #224
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2923 2923
they should get jimmy johnson outta retirement
 11 years ago '04        #225
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
Jimmy Johnson has absolutely no will to coach anymore...it aint gonna happen.

but yeah it will be hard getting an good coach like that cuz...

1. We cant afford to pay top price like the public schools for an coach
2. No coach is wanna go here if he can get fired for an 9-3 season
 09-08-2006, 01:33 PM         #226
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exactly its gonna be tough to hire any coach.. we lucked out on Coker. Even Erickson said, he left cause its never enough here, two titles like 7 losses in 6 years, its never enough. Which is fine excellence should be strived for.. But coach arent gonna come here unless they already have a rep and can recruit to players
 11 years ago '04        #227
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 C.R.I.P. said:
Jimmy Johnson has absolutely no will to coach anymore...it aint gonna happen.

but yeah it will be hard getting an good coach like that cuz...

1. We cant afford to pay top price like the public schools for an coach
2. No coach is wanna go here if he can get fired for an 9-3 season
i think it be the other way around
a coach would want to come here, cuz its a top program....

money aint a problem, tuition is $24k+ for undergrad and the school makes alot of money

UM got money
 11 years ago '04        #228
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
no coach wants to have his job on the line when he has what is typically considered an good season...some one who likes the challenge and who would be willing to take an pay cut would come but thats bout it.

but yeah UM got money put we are paying our coaches the lowest in state...
 11 years ago '04        #229
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
forget coker, they need to get rid of donna shalala's greedy a.ss. her damn admission standards are gonna turn away mad recruits, sadly most of these recruits are the playmakers you need to be explosive
 09-10-2006, 05:41 PM         #230
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good days for Hurricanes.. Gore 2 TD an countin, Kellen first TD, Reed had a pick, Hester just returned a punt for td... Edge doin his thang in Zona
 09-12-2006, 10:14 AM         #231
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 12, 2006

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Lionel Breaux video highlights

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Earlier in the recruitng season, many considered New Orleans (LA) McDonogh High School WR Lionel Breaux an LSU lock.

But Breaux says it's the Miami Hurricanes that currently have the lead in the recruiting war.

He lists a verbal UM offer. He also lists offers from LSU and Ole Miss.

"Miami offered me in August -- I talked to coach (Joe) Pannunzio," Breaux said. "He said he would like to have me over there to help out the team.

"My favorite is Miami. They're my favorite school. I've been liking them since I was small. They have a big lead -- their players, coaches ... I just always watched them growing up. I told Miami coaches I like them the most. They said they'd love to have me over there."

Breaux has yet to set up any visits.

The 5-foot-11, 183-pounder with 4.4-second speed played at Southern Lab High last year. He changed schools because of Hurricane Katrina.

Breaux had four touchdown catches last year and played both ways -- he is a cornerback on defense.

He said the only school recruiting him for defense is LSU and that "I prefer to play offense."

In his most recent game, Breaux had five receptions for 181 yards. That included two touchdowns, with the longest a 55-yarder.

What are the chances he'll be a Cane on
Signing Day, a.ssuming he has a solid offer?

"90, 95 percent," he says.
 09-12-2006, 10:22 AM         #232
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
San Antonio (TX) Churchill High School QB and Cane commitment Nick Fanuzzi spoke with Cane coaches before the FAMU game.

"They were just touching base, talking about how the season's going, talking football stuff," Fanuzzi said. "They were talking about their season and ours. We're both real excited about everything."

Fanuzzi's team has played two games so far and won both.

In the first game he completed eight of 15 passes for 150 yards. He also rushed for 60 yards.

In Game 2 he hit on 10 of 12 passes for 149 yards and had three second half touchdowns. He carried seven times for 70 yards.

His team defeated Marshall High, 31-15, at Comalander Stadium.

"The offense has been doing real well," he says.

Fanuzzi has yet to set up his UM official visit date.

"I'm trying to figure out when," he said. "I'm anxious to get down there and see them play in action."

UM will be his only visit. He says he's 100 percent solid in his commitment.

"I'm not visiting any other places," he said. "I just have to get down there."

Fanuzzi says he continues to get calls and letters from other programs.

"Lots of coaches are calling me," he said. "They know the situation, but they say if anything changes just call back, that we'd love to have you."
 09-12-2006, 03:49 PM         #233
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 12, 2006

CaneSport.com Staff

Related Links:
See The Wire for some quick notes from Larry Coker's press conference

The inflammatory comments yesterday by Louisville linebacker Nate Harris, a former Cane signee who was let go by UM after he was arrested, did not surprise at least one UM player.

That would be receiver Darnell Jenkins, who grew up with and played against Harris in high school. The two remain good friends.

Harris said yesterday, among other things, that he couldn't understand how UM wouldn't take him when it accepted Willie Williams.

He also said that this Saturday's game between UM and Louisville was not just a game, it was personal, adding "It's not the same Miami it used to be. When I was down there, when I grew up, it's not the same team. But they still have the name `Miami Hurricanes.' They used to dominate everybody. It just hasn't been the same the past couple of years. They still have great players, but it's not how it used to be."

Jenkins' response?

"Nate Harris has been like that since high school," Jenkins said. "The last time when I played against him when I was at Miami Central and he was at Miami Edison, he told me during the coin toss, `This is going to be a personal whupping we're about to give you.'

"We beat them, 33-6. The comment about we're not playing Hurricane football like it used to be -- we're going to have to show him."

Jenkins talks to Harris regularly -- "he's a good dude," Jenkins said. "Everyone's proud of how he overcame what happened to him."

The last time Harris called two days ago, though, Jenkins refused to talk to him.

Terrell Walden handed Harris the phone -- "(Harris) made a comment (to Walden), tell me `Is he ready because we're coming.' I didn't want to talk to him after that. I told him I'd talk to him later."

When is later?

"On the field," Jenkins says.

When Jenkins has spoken to Harris on the phone recently, it's been short conversations.

"I can't stay on the phone with him that long," Jenkins said. "I'm just ready to play right now. He fires me up every time we talk. I keep the conversations brief."

Jenkins says he thinks Harris's comments come from frustration, that Harris still wishes he was at UM.

"If he could do it all over again, he'd be here with us," Jenkins said. "He knows he's supposed to be part of our tradition, yet he's at Louisville. He's gong to try to bring the attention on him to show us that he should have been here."

In the end, Jenkins thinks Harris's comments will backfire.

"We take it personally," Jenkins said. "That makes everyone on the offense like, `Who is this guy to be talking like that when we haven't played the game?' So that makes a bull's eye on him. Everyone is after him, even me. He criticized us real bad. We took that personally."

* Jenkins says he likes hostile environments like the one the team will face at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium on Saturday.

"It's fun," he said. "The minute you step on the field, just warming up, you hear how everyone is against you. You take the crowd out of the game, then everyone is looking around ready to leave. That's the fun part about it."

CaneSport Magazine publishes 25 times a year, 10 glossy monthly printed issues and 15 online or Gameday Issues for a subscription price of $54.95. An online only subscription or a printed magazine only subscription is $39.95. Call 1-800-635-2263 or visit CaneSportmagazine.com
 09-12-2006, 08:01 PM         #234
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 12, 2006

CaneSport.com Staff

Tailback Javarris James said after this afternoon's practice that Tyrone Moss will be the second back in the game this Saturday at Louisville.

"Right now he's second," James said. "Charlie and Tyrone are the main backs. I'm third."

Jones retains his starting job.

"Charlie Jones hasn't done anything not to start," Coker said. "If Charlie is healthy through the week, he'll be the starter. Javarris will be heavily involved."

Of Moss, Coker said, "Tyrone was a little rusty. We'll try to bring him along as the season progresses."

COKER TALKS GAME

Coach Larry Coker spoke today about the big upcoming game at No. 12 Louisville.

"It's going to be a big test for our football team," Coker said. "They have an outstanding offensive team, and a little under the radar is their defensive football team. They run to the ball, have a lot of schemes, really try to complicate your offense. We have a tremendous challenge.

"We're an underdog in the game, which always excites us. It's a motivator for us. Normally when we've been underdogs, we play pretty well. It's a motivator. It's a respect feeling you like to gain from being an underdog. We have to be at our very best."

Of the Cardinal offense, Coker said, "They have great talent. They have (Brian) Brohm. They lost a great running back (Michael Bush). They replaced him with a little more size, but maybe a lot more speed. Their personnel, their scheme is good, and they play with a lot of confidence."

Coker said Louisville is a well-balanced offense.

"They're a lot like our team -- want to run and pass the football," Coker said. "It's not a pass-every-down offense."

A key on Saturday will be to get to Brohm. UM's line only has one sack so far this year.

"We have to work line games, give them help to get to the quarterback," Coker said. "A lot of pass rush is effort. You have to work hard, work hard, work hard.

"The teams we've played haven't held the football much. Even Florida State -- a lot of fade, just drop back, air the ball out. The first thing we have to do is stop the run. That's the first thing."

Louisville is without Michael Bush and will use tailbacks Kolby Smith and George Stripling against Miami.

"Smith has extreme speed, is a tremendous game-breaker," Coker said. "They're comparable, are good players. To say they're what Bush is, that probably remains to be seen. Bush has really good speed, not great speed. But he's a guy that's hard to tackle."

With Louisville favored in a nationally televised game against UM, Coker is asked if this is an opportunity to say `We're back.'

"We're Miami," Coker said. "Is this some benchmark game? I don't see that. We're going to play several of those as the year progresses, what we feel are benchmark games."

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Coker, when asked if he eats Papa John's Pizza (Louisville plays at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium): "You know what, I really do. I had some Sunday. But I think it was free. I didn't give any of that money back to Louisville. It's good pizza. But I like pizza. Just go through the list -- Miami's Best, all the pizza's good."

* The offensive linemen remained on the practice field a half hour after the rest of the team left.

"Louisville does a lot of movement," center A.J. Trump said. "(Coach Mario Cristobal is) just making sure we're used to it."

* Coker said backup safety Anthony Redd*ck has a sprained ankle and is questionable for the game on Saturday.

* Coker was asked about a comment from Louisville linebacker Nate Harris, a former UM signee who was let go after he was arrested -- Harris said yesterday that he never heard from UM after he got in trouble.

"The only comment I have is, from what I've read, that Nate Harris has gotten an opportunity and done a lot with it," Coker said. "He had a tough road to go. That's impressive. I applaud him for that. I'm happy that has worked out well for him."

* Coker said James Bryant will be active this weekend and likely will see his action on special teams. Rashaun Jones remains academically ineligible.

"I don't anticipate him playing this weekend," Coker said.

* Coker said Reggie Youngblood is questionable for the Louisville game, but QB Kyle Wright said Youngblood told him that he'll play. If Youngblood can't go, it's possible true freshman Jason Fox will move from left tackle to right tackle, with Chris Rutledge stepping in at right tackle.
 09-13-2006, 08:26 AM         #235
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 13, 2006

CaneSport.com Staff

Tavares Gooden Q&A

Q: How important is this game Saturday at Louisville?

Gooden: We know everybody's going to look at this game and the world's going to be out there. It's our time to show everybody the U, what it's all about.

Q: What is it all about?

Gooden: Football. Going out there, dedication. Going out there and making our coaches look good. We have to go out there and handle our preparation and we'll be fine. We look at this as a challenge. We have 22 impact players. All of us are going to come out to play and be ready for this game.

Q: Can you comment on what Nate Harris said?

Gooden: Nate speaks from the heart just like I speak from the heart. Nate wanted to be here. It just happened he couldn't be here. He's going to play his hardest game because he wanted to be here. Both of us, I believe, will have great games coming up.

Q: Harris said it's not the same Miami as before.

Gooden: You can't go out there and listen to what everybody sys. If you do that you won't be worth anything for the game because you're worrying about what someone else says. I'm not thinking about what he says. That should motivate our offense. If one of their offensive players said that, it would motivate me to pick my game up. Because he's telling us what to do. Nate's going to do his thing and our defense will handle them as well. It comes down to whoever makes the big plays.

Q: The Louisville offense is No. 1 in the nation.

Gooden: That's being paper champions. You live off paper champions, we've already lost this game. We have to go out there and play it. That's going to be the big key. Head to head, Miami vs. Louisville. It'll come down to whoever makes the big plays.

Q: The UM line only has one sack this year.

Gooden: I believe those guys on the defensive line are going to make some big plays and get us sacks.

Q: Is this a respect game?

Gooden: This is for our season. We came up short in the first game of the season. Like I told everybody else, it's all about winning. We have to keep winning again and again and again in order for us to be in the spot we want to be in at the end of the season.

Q: Is it fun to play in a hostile environment?

Gooden: Yeah. Because, for us, we go out there, it's going to be real quiet for the defense. We can make all our checks, communicate. When we're on the field their offense will be on the field, so it's going to be silent. It's going to be nice because we can get our checks. At home the crowd's going crazy. We're going out to have fun.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

Gooden is asked if he knows the name of Louisville Stadium.

"On film it says `The Ville,'" Gooden says.

Told it's Papa John's Stadium, Gooden said, "I didn't know that."

He's then asked if he likes that kind of pizza.

Gooden's response?

"No, I eat Pizza Hut," he said.
 09-13-2006, 08:36 AM         #236
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 13, 2006

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Magazine

Talk about it in The Storm Center
El Camino (Calif.) Junior College WR and Cane commitment Kayne Farquharson has helped his team to a 2-0 record and No. 3 national ranking.

He has eight catches for 110 yards and a touchdown in the two games.

"I just want us to stay undefeated and win the national championship," he said.

Farquharson says he remains on track for a January arrival at UM.

"I'll finish up this semester," said Farquharson, who grew up in Miami. "After my season I'll be on the next plane to Coral Gables. All I have to do is graduate from El Camino with 48 transferable units to Miami. Altogether I'll have over 48."

Farquharson last spoke with UM coaches before the FAMU game.

"I talked to coach (Marquis) Mosely -- he told me they were getting ready and asking how everything's going out here," Farquharson said. "We talked for a good 10 or 15 minutes."

Farquharson says he's spoken with fellow Cane commitments Damien Berry and Demarcus Vandyke and that they all may take an official visit at the same time.

"I told them to book their visit on Oct. 7 -- that's when I'll be down there for the North Carolina game," Farquharson said.

Since his commitment to UM, Farquharson says he's pulled in offers from Colorado and Utah. He is up to over 10 offers now.

"I get calls from a lot of different coaches," he said. "USC called -- they called to say they were coming to one of my games. They're right down the street. Their offensive coordinator is an alumni of El Camino. He gave me a call one day to ask how everything was going. That was it.

"I tell them I'm a Hurricane. If you all want to keep recruiting me I can't stop that, but I tell them I'm a Hurricane."

* Farquharson watched the UM-FSU game on TV.

"I never took my eyes off the screen," he said. "It was a tough game. I have nothing negative to say about the University of Miami. It was a great defensive battle."
 09-13-2006, 09:47 PM         #237
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 13, 2006

CaneSport.com Staff

Starting left tackle Reginald Youngblood said after today's practice that he does not expect to travel with the team to Louisville.

He was hobbling as he walked off the practice field, but coach Larry Coker is holding out hope he will make a remarkable recovery.

"(He's) at best questionable, and maybe even doubtful," Coker said.

Assuming Youngblood is out, it's possible Jason Fox will move to left tackle. If that happens, Chris Rutledge or Chris Barney could start at right tackle. If Fox remains at right tackle, Coker said Rutledge would likely start at left tackle.

* Eric Moncur has worked with the first team all week ahead of Baraka Atkins.

Moncur said after today's work that he expects to start.

"I'm the new starter -- I started last game and coaches are happy with what I'm doing, so I'm going to keep starting," Moncur said.

Coker said depending on the personnel group it's still possible Atkins could be in the starting lineup.

* CaneSport has learned that Cane signee Orlando Franklin is not enrolling in prep school. He will instead finish the necessary coursework locally and is expected at Miami as soon as January.

* Louisville has shut off media access to Nate Harris after his inflammatory comments about UM's program.
 11 years ago '04        #238
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
ha, they put a gag order on that buffoon nate harris
 09-14-2006, 12:37 AM         #239
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Nate Harris is gonna get abused by Olsen an James all day.. They shoulda let the little chump keep yappin.. He called Louisville the new Miami on espn.com... smh
 09-14-2006, 12:48 AM         #240
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
September 13, 2006

Mike Farrell
Rivals.com Football Recruiting

Washington (D.C.) Ballou defensive tackle Marvin Austin is two games into his senior season and has begun to think about setting up his official visits. Which teams are on the mind of the nation's No. 1 defensive tackle?

Austin has tentative dates set for Illinois and Southern Cal.
"I'm thinking about visiting Illinois for their game against Iowa (Sept. 22 weekend)," said the 6-foot-2, 291-pounder. "I know they lost to Rutgers this past week but Rutgers is turning into a top program. Greg Schiano should be the Coach of the Year for the job he's done up there. I'm still interested in Illinois, I know they give me a good opportunity to impact and Melvin Alaeze is up there. I also like coach Mike Locksley.

"I also think I'm going out to Southern Cal for their game against Notre Dame (Nov. 24 weekend), that sounds like it would be the best game. I'm not really sure of any other dates."

So what teams will get visits other than Illinois and Southern Cal?

"I'm still deciding that," he said. "Miami and Florida State are in there and Tennessee, Virginia and Maryland. I've been to Maryland a lot and I was there a weekend ago so I don't need to take an official visit there. I've also been to Virginia and saw a lot there. I might take two visits to Florida or just one and one to Tennessee."

Austin was watching the Miami-FSU game a couple of weeks ago very intently.

"Talk about some great defense," he said. "Both defensive lines looked great. FSU rotated in more guys but both teams used a lot of defensive linemen to keep everyone fresh."

Was he pulling for one team over another?

"No, I was just watching the defenses to see how I fit," he said. "They utilize their defensive linemen a little differently but they go after it."

Austin visited both Florida State and Miami this summer on unofficial visits. If he had to choose between the two for an official visit, which would he pick?

"I guess Miami because I didn't get to see as much and hang with the players much on my first visit," he said. "At Florida State I met a lot of people and hung with Myron Rolle the whole time. FSU was almost like an official visit for me so Miami I'd like to see again. But I might visit both again."

Austin has been double and triple-teamed already this season but had a very good game in a loss last weekend to Germantown, Pa.

"I had seven hurries, four quarterback hits and two sacks," he said. "I'm playing many different techniques. I play a one, a five and a nine at times, I line up all over the place. They still find me and pay most of their attention my way."

Austin is not in a hurry to make a decision.

"I'm taking it until the end," he said. "I thought about enrolling early but I don't think I will. I'll take all five official visits and use those to help me determine things."

And does his family want him close to home?

"It's my decision," he said. "I'm always on the move anyhow so I'm not home much. I like Maryland but being close to home isn't a factor at all."
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy