Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2006, 09:19 AM         #181
kyhoopsgoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Louisville and Brohm/Bush will not choke this time...

UL 34-MIA 27
 11 years ago '04        #182
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
 kyhoopsgoat said:

UL 34-MIA 27
nope the only reason yall was ever in the game was cuz our d was playing like sh*t. this year we will be lights out...again. and with the O coming around Louisville really dosent scare me....with that said i respect them.
 07-05-2006, 09:59 AM         #183
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyhoopsgoat said:

UL 34-MIA 27
Naw. THE U Is Strong this year..
 07-05-2006, 10:06 AM         #184
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #185
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
i know yall heard that Willie Williams is probally gonna transfer...its been going around all the miami messageboards. they say the only way Coker will let him go is if he goes to an non-BCS school.

kinda pissed off.....after we took all that heat in signing him he would leave like that. f*ck em
 07-05-2006, 10:16 AM         #186
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
i know yall heard that Willie Williams is probally gonna transfer...its been going around all the miami messageboards. they say the only way Coker will let him go is if he goes to an non-BCS school.

kinda pissed off.....after we took all that heat in signing him he would leave like that. f*ck em
Yea I read about that on grassy.. Truth is, His expected performance hasnt really been up to expectation lately..

We will see what happens..
 07-05-2006, 11:57 AM         #187
ga2384 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo what message boards yall be reading i wanna read that sh*t about willie williams
 11 years ago '04        #188
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
free messageboard
free messageboard

i believe you need to sign up though
 11 years ago '05        #189
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
Props on the good thread CRIP, but let's be real...You think yall gotta offense than can get past Gino Hayes, Lawrence Timmons, Trevor Ford, Tony Carter, JR Bryant, Roger Williams, and MYRON ROLLE! You ready for the game cuz?
 11 years ago '04        #190
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
yeah from all accounts of the people who went to the game last year, our wideouts were open plenty of times but with the bad o-line play we couldnt get them the ball. Our WR's are as good as anybody's in the country they just have to get the ball more.

and let me ask this not hating or nothing by why does FSU fans already include Rolle like he is already an all american.
 07-05-2006, 01:00 PM         #191
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everything I've read about Willie transferring has him going to Tennessee, which doesn't really make any sense.
 11 years ago '05        #192
pYUNEit 
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
yeah from all accounts of the people who went to the game last year, our wideouts were open plenty of times but with the bad o-line play we couldnt get them the ball. Our WR's are as good as anybody's in the country they just have to get the ball more.

and let me ask this not hating or nothing by why does FSU fans already include Rolle like he is already an all american.
True, they did get behind our db's some like Ryan Moore over Kyler Hall, but for the most part Tony Carter played out of his a.ss and some of the O-Line had to do with our D-Line being that good and Ernie Sims...Well all I gotta do is just say his name. But for real, I honestly don't hype him up like that, I'm just excited because he had two picks in the spring game and VERY EASILY couldve/shouldve had four, but he is no where near where he will be in two years.

What about Rouse man? What you heard on him? Man that's a waste of talent, he could've been raw.

I will say this, yall(Miami) have a top 3 safety in the country in my opinion Kenny Phil
 11 years ago '04        #193
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 pYUNEit said:
True, they did get behind our db's some like Ryan Moore over Kyler Hall, but for the most part Tony Carter played out of his a.ss and some of the O-Line had to do with our D-Line being that good and Ernie Sims...Well all I gotta do is just say his name. But for real, I honestly don't hype him up like that, I'm just excited because he had two picks in the spring game and VERY EASILY couldve/shouldve had four, but he is no where near where he will be in two years.

What about Rouse man? What you heard on him? Man that's a waste of talent, he could've been raw.

I will say this, yall(Miami) have a top 3 safety in the country in my opinion Kenny Phil

yeah Rouse was bad news. im just glad he didnt come here. i heard that if he gets away from his charges he is headed to UTEP.

FSU has lost like 3 people in the last month as well.

and yeah i believe we definetly have the best group of safetys in Redd*ck,Meriweather and Phillips

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 07-05-2006 at 01:43 PM..
 07-05-2006, 02:22 PM         #194
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meriweather is gonna be a problem same with the rest of the safties... n*gga is gonna make people look stupid.. Ill be back in Miami too see the FSU, game sh*t falls on my bday.. So Ra will be back in Miami too see tha U handle that sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #195
pYUNEit 
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
yeah Rouse was bad news. im just glad he didnt come here. i heard that if he gets away from his charges he is headed to UTEP.

FSU has lost like 3 people in the last month as well.

and yeah i believe we definetly have the best group of safetys in Redd*ck,Meriweather and Phillips
That's what they're saying about Willie too huh?, now he wants out? That's a shame...They have too much talent to waste. Well maybe he can get his act together out west, him and Price might go hit up a few strip clubs.

Yeah I know, going in I had a feeling we were gonna be real straight at WR...Then Rouse does his thing, Kenny O'Neal screws up, and our recieving core isn't looking as healthy as it could be. But I'm excited about Goodman, Owens, Davis, f*gg, and the leaper CARR. They say Joslin Shaw is doing pretty good too...I just hope we use our damn te's more...FSU does a terrible job with te's, on offense and defense. We have no excuse to use them in the offense more esp this year since we recruited two in the top 10.

Yeah, Meriweather I think will have a breakout season.
 11 years ago '06        #196
csarvis3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 444 444
Thats so messed up willie would turn on us after all the sh*t we put up with for taking him
 07-05-2006, 05:35 PM         #197
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah thats some bullsh*t, I remeber all the articles and tv about how Miami is going back to the old miami. fu*k him if hes gonna pull that sh*t an transfer. He should man up and start playin up to his ability.
 08-15-2006, 02:40 PM         #198
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CORAL GABLES -- Three practices, three touchdowns.

That is Miami freshman receiver Sam Shields' body of work in his first week as a Hurricane.

The pads don't go on until Friday, but Shields' teammates and coaches already are buzzing.

His route-running and body control -- albeit in shorts -- are said to be advanced for a true freshman. He has done some of his work against some of the best defensive backs on Mi-ami's roster. For instance, he beat All-America safety Brandon Meriweather (a former Apopka High star) for a touchdown Tuesday.

"I don't think those boys on defense have any idea how fast he is," wide receivers coach Marques Mosley said.

"Nobody is catching him once he breaks," senior wide receiver Darnell Jenkins said.

Miami coaches said they believe Shields' talents will allow him to be an immediate contributor if the learning curve doesn't get too steep. He's presently competing with junior Terrell Walden and sophomore Khalil Jones for the role as UM's No. 4 receiver.

But backup quarterback Kirby Freeman, who has benefited from Shields' touchdown grabs, said he has seen enough to know that the veteran receivers should be concerned.

Offensive coordinator Rich Olson already has seen enough to predict Shields will contribute in the Sept. 4 season-opener against Florida State.

The top three receivers going into the season are senior Ryan Moore, junior Lance Leggett and Jenkins. But Moore will miss the first two games of the season because of a team-imposed suspension, meaning Shields might get even more playing time than expected.

"I'm coming up a notch every day, and my confidence is going up a lot," said Shields, who scored Wednesday on a slant route.

Shields, a 6-foot, 177-pounder out of Sarasota Booker who was one of UM's marquee signees in February, wasn't the only true freshman who stood out offensively Wednesday. Tailback Javarris James, the cousin of former Hurricanes standout Edgerrin James, caught Coach Larry Coker's eye with a few impressive runs against the first-team defense.

James' status was elevated because two veteran tailbacks, Charlie Jones and Derron Thomas, were limited by what were described as minor injuries.

Meanwhile, another freshman, offensive tackle Orlando Franklin, will meet with the NCAA Clearinghouse today with hopes of gaining admittance.

Omar Kelly covers Miami for the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, a Tribune Publishing newspaper.
 08-15-2006, 02:41 PM         #199
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good looks rakim
 11 years ago '04        #200
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts OP
space
space
update--Sam Shields has scored 9 times in 9 practices
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy