Game's tat up under the NWA tat

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2006, 04:14 AM         #161
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
i'm 75% black, 25% dominican, and i'm a hood n*gga, i been in and outta jail/juvie/etc since i was 12, stay off my dik kid, you DO NOT know me
thats what i love about the internet, a bunch of people who no one knows talking and arguing and lying about sh*t that usually ends up in childish name calling!

dblockallday said:
if you didn't miss more than 10 days of school in a year you ARE a nerdy homo

i missed like 10 days a month or more, @ goin to school every day haha
School= Knowledge, Knowledge= Power, Power= Money... Learning is good becuase if you learn and go to school you can graduate, and if you are black you can lift the stereotype white people have of you therefor destroying ignorance, but no, school is laughable. Its your call, but how can you call if you can't dial?

Last edited by magnetic24; 04-13-2006 at 04:19 AM..
 04-13-2006, 04:23 AM         #162
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magnetic24 said:
thats what i love about the internet, a bunch of people who no one knows talking and arguing and lying about sh*t that usually ends up in childish name calling!

School= Knowledge, Knowledge= Power, Power= Money... Learning is good becuase if you learn and go to school you can graduate, and if you are black you can lift the stereotype white people have of you therefor destroying ignorance, but no, school is laughable. Its your call, but how can you call if you can't dial?
dblockalldays gay..."im hood n*ggas...ive been in jail"...congratualtions man..i doubt you will ever get a job...have a wife..or move out of home...you wil be dead by age 25...but man youre cool....keep bragging about it to people who you dont know...and as for missing days of school...wow....you probably didnt go cause you were in "jail" LMAO....Ps you said 'you dont know me"...and than you tried to prove urself..if we dont know you..do you think we care?? i can say im hood too...but i dont want to...because living in a ghetto isnt a good thing..dumbass
 04-13-2006, 08:08 AM         #163
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
dblockalldays gay..."im hood n*ggas...ive been in jail"...congratualtions man..i doubt you will ever get a job...have a wife..or move out of home...you wil be dead by age 25...but man youre cool....keep bragging about it to people who you dont know...and as for missing days of school...wow....you probably didnt go cause you were in "jail" LMAO....Ps you said 'you dont know me"...and than you tried to prove urself..if we dont know you..do you think we care?? i can say im hood too...but i dont want to...because living in a ghetto isnt a good thing..dumbass
real talk
 12 years ago '05        #164
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1525 1525
hahaha @ these kids, i'm goin to college, gonna be makin 100,000+ a year a few years from now, hop off my dik children, you post about me 24/7 i see...
 04-13-2006, 03:45 PM         #165
Classefied  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG... tpain you a SAD lil white boy...

hwo givesa fu*k about your so called ''THUG LIFE'' fu*k outahere.. real thug n*ggaz who bin to jail etc.. dont brag about that sh*t..

you pathetic...

by the way i aint seeing no fu*king P in that star... and why is he called the game over there...
 12 years ago '05        #166
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 nitro said:
:D

[pic - click to view]

ROFLMAO Funny S#IT!
 04-13-2006, 09:20 PM         #167
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
hahaha @ these kids, i'm goin to college, gonna be makin 100,000+ a year a few years from now, hop off my dik children, you post about me 24/7 i see...

didn't you say going to school was for "nerdy homos"???
 12 years ago '05        #168
dblockallday 
space
space
hahaha ^^ sonned yaself, i said if you didn't miss any school ya dumb homo
 04-14-2006, 01:15 AM         #169
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
hahaha ^^ sonned yaself, i said if you didn't miss any school ya dumb homo
yeah man i sonned myself....i dont even know what "sonned" means but yeah wigga i did...anyways what was jail like gangsta...man youre soooo hood can i be in your gang who you roll with bloods or crips???? because you looked up in yahoo "gangs" and those were the 2 biggest so you thought i will claim to people i dont know on boxden that im in one of them...just to look hardcore....man youre soooooooo cool
 12 years ago '05        #170
dblockallday 
space
space
umm i never claimed anything, i stated facts, i'm sorry if you can't relate to some real hood sh*t becuz you ride a kangaroo to school everyday homo
 04-14-2006, 01:35 AM         #171
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
umm i never claimed anything, i stated facts, i'm sorry if you can't relate to some real hood sh*t becuz you ride a kangaroo to school everyday homo
how'd you know i rode a kangaroo to school everyday..despite the fact i dont go to school...you go to school in a cadillac 64 ay???....man i dont really consider any schoolkids intelligent....what grade in school are you in...because you dont state your age...are you 15 or under???

and PS what if i was gay....what you going to do about it??? e-bash me??? you e-thug...PS comments like 'roo-riding doesnt offend me but calling you a LOX-groupie or a loser does....do you have a life...i mean its nightime in your country and its good friday 2morro for you so a day from "school" so why arent you out at a club??? or doing something instead of acting hard on the net...???

and to that i laugh at you
 04-14-2006, 01:48 AM         #172
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
and PS what if i was gay

04-14-2006, 02:49 AM         #173
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
are you homophobic too...i mean i am not gay (but why would i need/want to prove it to you?) if i was i wouldnt be afraid to say it...especially to some little kids on the net...you dont know me....i dont know you...and i dont care if i have respect from you...and if you give respect to people on the net you are sad...get a real life role model
 04-14-2006, 02:51 AM         #174
LiquidSwordz06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
swallow my kids........
 04-14-2006, 02:52 AM         #175
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LiquidSwordz06 said:
swallow my kids........
i think hes talkin to u thistle
 04-14-2006, 02:53 AM         #176
LiquidSwordz06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
swallow my kids.......
 04-14-2006, 02:58 AM         #177
GraveyardHustla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
time to son you again it's too easy, i stated facts and you're tryin to front, first of all, you started a thread about tats on other mens bodies... WILD HOMO you sonned yaself from the start, then you're tryin to say JT the bigga figga only released 4 albums of old game material? prepare to be sonned again

West Coast Resurrection, Untold Story Vol. 2 (Chopped & Screwed), Untold Story Vol. 2, Untold Story Vol. 1 (Chopped & Screwed), Untold Story Vol. 1, Live From Compton (Sandbox), Live From Compton, G.A.M.E., that's not all of 'em... you have just been officially sonned... haha @ 4 haha SONNED

your takling about a man that posted about games tats being homo? well your the one that knew the exact meaning of the tat in question. Now thats homo if you ask me.
 04-14-2006, 03:13 AM         #178
Thistle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
i think hes talkin to u thistle
i thinks he talking to your dad...one things for sure your mum should have swallowed you
 12 years ago '05        #179
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 kaos333 said:
dude i believe u but u gotta address the bigger issues in that other thread where ppl are acting like u aint white
games a bi
 04-24-2006, 07:38 PM         #180
Mr.X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game ill on the mic but he fake as hell. If he make good music i will still cop his album
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy