Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #141
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
dumb a.ss gay made me laugh pretty hard
hahaha
 04-09-2006, 08:21 PM         #142
StEadyMobbin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It looks like a sun to me.
 04-10-2006, 06:18 AM         #143
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
i like to fondel little boys
 12 years ago '04        #144
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
Not a G Unit fan but I'm feeling that kid Willy he put it down hard. Game has to respond.
 04-11-2006, 10:06 AM         #145
NJ_O.G.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game changed up everything about himself... his name, his tats, his flow... but it's whatever he's makin that money y'all
 12 years ago '05        #146
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
yall are dumb to believe that, yeah the butterfly tattoo into the LA logo is real, but this under his NWA one is photoshopped. im a pro- trust.
 04-11-2006, 11:35 AM         #147
BaY510BiZnEsS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
yall are dumb to believe that, yeah the butterfly tattoo into the LA logo is real, but this under his NWA one is photoshopped. im a pro- trust.
You must not be that much of a pro cuz that sh*t is real, its in every fu*kin picture....
 04-11-2006, 01:54 PM         #148
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
dumb a.ss, you aint pro...
 04-11-2006, 03:47 PM         #149
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA n*gga u a dumbass. go find a picture urself and see that its real. d*ckridery at its finest
 12 years ago '05        #150
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,812 | Props total: 1520 1520
i already explained it, in case you don't know, the sun is a star, game used to go by the name "P-Star" and if you look close you can see a P in the middle

look at that pic for reference, you can see there's sumtin in the middle of the sun/star whatever you wanna call it, anyway hop off game's nuts, it aint your body so why do you care what tats he has?? pretty homo imo sizzonned
 04-11-2006, 08:30 PM         #151
kaos333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
i already explained it, in case you don't know, the sun is a star, game used to go by the name "P-Star" and if you look close you can see a P in the middle

look at that pic for reference, you can see there's sumtin in the middle of the sun/star whatever you wanna call it, anyway hop off game's nuts, it aint your body so why do you care what tats he has?? pretty homo imo sizzonned

dude i believe u but u gotta address the bigger issues in that other thread where ppl are acting like u aint white
 12 years ago '05        #152
dblockallday 
space
space
i'm 75% black, 25% dominican, and i'm a hood n*gga, i been in and outta jail/juvie/etc since i was 12, stay off my dik kid, you DO NOT know me
 04-11-2006, 08:41 PM         #153
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
homeboi bein in and out of jail since u was 12 aint somethin to be braggin about but it also dont make u a fu*kin hood n*gga. i only been to jail once my entire life but that dont make me anyless hard. just means u got caught more than i did
 04-11-2006, 08:45 PM         #154
kaos333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
i'm 75% black, 25% dominican, and i'm a hood n*gga, i been in and outta jail/juvie/etc since i was 12, stay off my dik kid, you DO NOT know me
real talk b, ur HEART is 75% black, 25% dominican, but ur skin tone is as ivory as my pony's
 04-11-2006, 08:46 PM         #155
kaos333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
homeboi bein in and out of jail since u was 12 aint somethin to be braggin about but it also dont make u a fu*kin hood n*gga. i only been to jail once my entire life but that dont make me anyless hard. just means u got caught more than i did
WRONG, going to jail since u was 12 means u are harder than any mofo out there and thats real talk
 12 years ago '05        #156
dblockallday 
space
space
 Birdman37 said:
you're a fool, i did a 1000 things for every time i got caught, you kids don't know me, you don't know my life or the sh*t i been through, talkin about i dropped out of school, i got kicked out half way through the year in 7th and 8th grade, i was locked up for half of my 9th grade school year, i got sentenced 2 years of probation when i was 11, come on now, you kids don't know me or the struggles me and my family been through, so don't ever speak on it, just stay in ya place

Last edited by dblockallday; 04-11-2006 at 09:10 PM..
 04-11-2006, 09:12 PM         #157
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
you're a fool, i did a 1000 things for every time i got caught, you kids don't know me, you don't know my life or the sh*t i been through, talkin about i dropped out of school, i got kicked out half way through the year in 7th and 8th grade, i was locked up for half of my 9th grade school year, i got sentenced 2 years of probation when i was 11, come on now, you kids don't know me or the struggles me and my family been through, so don't ever speak on it, just stay in ya place
yeah we dont know u and we dont know if your LYING or not. n*gga u can say u did all that sh*t but we dont know that u did, nor do i give a sh*t. but u should take ya own advice and stay in your fu*kin place instead of sayin bullsh*t like "if u didnt miss more than 10 days in school a year you were a nerdy homo" and dumbass sh*t like that. fall back kid
 12 years ago '05        #158
dblockallday 
space
space
if you didn't miss more than 10 days of school in a year you ARE a nerdy homo

i missed like 10 days a month or more, @ goin to school every day haha
 04-11-2006, 10:36 PM         #159
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
if you didn't miss more than 10 days of school in a year you ARE a nerdy homo

i missed like 10 days a month or more, @ goin to school every day haha
quote of the year right there. ur ignorance is beyond words.
 04-11-2006, 10:39 PM         #160
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:

this white boy cracks me up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy