Game's tat up under the NWA tat

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 3852 3852
i dont think its that big of a deal, dude wanted it covered up
 04-05-2006, 05:44 PM         #82
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
hahahah the venom sonned himself even worse!!! hahaha OMG LMFAO haha LMAO he posted a screen shot hahaha OMG damn homie why you so mad?
u do realise that you've posted screenshots of ppl giving you hate right? dumbass
 04-05-2006, 05:46 PM         #83
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
So you posting a thread about how you think that game tat is gay is okay. But me saying is gay to look at a man body make me have issue.

*pause*

Take time to think about that for a second...
the n*gga covered the fu*kin thing up because the sh*t was gay as fu*k (no matter what dbi*challday wants to claim), but no n*gga u claimin that everybody that looked at the tat is gay is fu*kin stupid as sh*t. n*gga u fu*kin said it was gay for that dude Hot Rod having his name that. so yeah u got issues with gay sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #84
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
at you insecure little children. what is wrong wit looking at another man chest? you were prolly the kids in the lockeroom hiding in the back scared to take off your shirt.

if you watching a boxing f!ght do you try your hardest not to see his chest.

12 years ago '04        #85
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Birdman37 said:
the n*gga covered the fu*kin thing up because the sh*t was gay as fu*k (no matter what dbi*challday wants to claim), but no n*gga u claimin that everybody that looked at the tat is gay is fu*kin stupid as sh*t. n*gga u fu*kin said it was gay for that dude Hot Rod having his name that. so yeah u got issues with gay sh*t.
Then you got issues too for thinking Game's tat on his chest was gay, posting a thread about it*pause* Posting a picture of Game's chest *pause* and trying to get as many males as possible to look at him without his shirt *pause*....

ANd i love how you try to add on to what i said. I never said everybody that looked at his chest is gay, your just saying that cause you trying to get niccas to cosign your statements....

Last edited by Mysonne; 04-05-2006 at 06:27 PM..
 04-05-2006, 06:18 PM         #86
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ai3theanswer said:
lol at u n*ggas obsessed over Game's tats and him get over it man who cares it's a fu*kin tattoo... keep d*ckridin g-unit allday everyday you ppl are thorogh I give u that

hell yea!

dis mutha fuker is da biggest g-unit d*ck rider ive ever seen(Birdman37)!!!! damn! LMAO!
 12 years ago '04        #87
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 korrupted said:
at you insecure little children. what is wrong wit looking at another man chest? you were prolly the kids in the lockeroom hiding in the back scared to take off your shirt.

if you watching a boxing f!ght do you try your hardest not to see his chest.

When I watch boxing Iím watching the f!ght, youíre watching their chest *pause*...

Youíre the kid in the locker room noticing the kid that doesnít take his shirt off and hoping he doesnít hide in the back *pause*...

Last edited by Mysonne; 04-05-2006 at 06:24 PM..
 04-05-2006, 06:22 PM         #88
bobby_steels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nahhh homie it looks like dat islam 7 star thingy
 12 years ago '04        #89
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 Mysonne said:
When I watch boxing Iím watching the f!ght, youíre watching their chest *pause*...

Youíre the kid in the locker room noticing the kid that doesnít take his shirt off and hoping he doesnít hide in the back *pause*...
exactly when im looking at a tatto im not lookin at his chest im looking at the tatoo...your the one who is afraid to look at a tatoo because your afraid to look at his chest

are you afraid to go to the beach because everyone shows some skin?

seriously only an insecure person would think the way you think, you are obviously afraid of thinking of men because you think you might start to like it
 12 years ago '04        #90
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 korrupted said:
you are obviously afraid of thinking of men because you think you might start to like it

Is that how you find out your were like that? Only someone who's been through that would come up with that analysis? I bet your dad was pissed Well whatever floats your boat. Who am I to judge you......

Im done with this thread, I still think what i think so this is pointless...

Last edited by Mysonne; 04-05-2006 at 07:20 PM..
 04-05-2006, 07:57 PM         #91
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
hell yea!

dis mutha fuker is da biggest g-unit d*ck rider ive ever seen(Birdman37)!!!! damn! LMAO!
n*gga suck my d*ck. go fu*kin listen to some chopped & screwed sh*t and shut the fu*k up.
 04-06-2006, 01:52 AM         #92
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
n*gga suck my d*ck. go fu*kin listen to some chopped & screwed sh*t and shut the fu*k up.
hahaha! u madd cus u kon dis is madd fu*kin true!!!
and every body id dis whole fu*kin site knos it!!!!hahahahaha!!!

i dont need to suk ya d*ck for da fact dat its in 50's a.ss! go fu*k ya self c*nt!

da truth hurts bi*ch!
 04-06-2006, 06:30 AM         #93
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
hahaha! u madd cus u kon dis is madd fu*kin true!!!
and every body id dis whole fu*kin site knos it!!!!hahahahaha!!!

i dont need to suk ya d*ck for da fact dat its in 50's a.ss! go fu*k ya self c*nt!

da truth hurts bi*ch!
lmao somebody is mad.
 04-06-2006, 07:41 AM         #94
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
lmao somebody is mad.

hahaha @ u tryin to make me sound mad and get off da fact dat u a groupie! LMAO!
 04-06-2006, 07:47 AM         #95
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
hahaha @ u tryin to make me sound mad and get off da fact dat u a groupie! LMAO!
n*gga ppl could take ur opinion serious if u wasnt nothin but a fu*kin hater. proof?

$CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
sh*t like dis k!lls hip hop! IT is da sh*t and siging wit g-unit would k!ll his illness! NOOOOO!
signing with G-Unit would k!ll an artist's "illness" thats called bein a hater. now go and say u was just playin u fu*kin dumbass. did 50 stiff u on an autograph like that other kid. a groupie would be a mothafu*ka that listens to one certain artist and noone else and hates every artist that hates that artist. guess what? i love all types of rap, check my posts bi*ch and i like Nas & Styles P. so go fu*k with somebody else u moron.
 12 years ago '05        #96
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 Birdman37 said:
now i've heard 50 & them clownin Game sayin he had a gay tat up under the "NWA" tat but i never really thought nothin of it except them dudes clownin on him until i listened that new diss from that cat Willy from Arizona where he disses Game about it sayin u can still see the sh*t up under the "NWA" tat and YOU CAN!

[pic - click to view]

wtf is that? n*gga said it was like the "sun" Sisqo had tatted on his stomach. anybody know the deal with this and why Game covered it up like the butterfly?
IF U RIDE FOR GAME U RIDE 4 GAYZ!!! NO OFFENSE TO THE GAYZ DO YA THANG! LOL THIS FOOL COVERED THE SUN AND THE BUTTERFLY! LOL LOL
 04-06-2006, 04:56 PM         #97
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
n*gga ppl could take ur opinion serious if u wasnt nothin but a fu*kin hater. proof?
ok ok...u say u aint?!?!

HOW MANY PPL HERE THINK DAT Birdman37 IS A MAJOR G-UNIT d*ck RIDER??? PPL PLEASE ANSWER TRUTHFULY!

PROPS FOR REPLIES!

lemme get da truth.....

lmao at me hatin on ya!lol--OMG DAT k!llS ME!lmao!!!!

Last edited by $CREWSTONTEXU$; 04-06-2006 at 05:18 PM..
 04-06-2006, 05:01 PM         #98
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman37 said:
signing with G-Unit would k!ll an artist's "illness" thats called bein a hater. now go and say u was just playin u fu*kin dumbass. did 50 stiff u on an autograph like that other kid. a groupie would be a mothafu*ka that listens to one certain artist and noone else and hates every artist that hates that artist. guess what? i love all types of rap, check my posts bi*ch and i like Nas & Styles P. so go fu*k with somebody else u moron.
no no it dosent but when dey sign wit a wack a.ss piece of sh*t group it just fu*ks wit dem, hopefuly if he does sign wit em he dont change up his rhymes!

o so i see u d*ck ride nas n styles p aswell!lol mannn!!!

lmao at me being a hater!!!!lol!!!!no way n hell im jealous of dees homos!lolololol!
 12 years ago '05        #99
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,817 | Props total: 1524 1524
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
ok ok...u say u aint?!?!

HOW MANY PPL HERE THINK DAT Birdman37 IS A MAJOR G-UNIT d*ck RIDER??? PPL PLEASE ANSWER TRUTHFULY!

PROPS FOR REPLIES!

lemme get da truth.....

lmao at me hatin on ya!lol--OMG DAT k!llS ME!lmao!!!!
he's easily one of the biggest g-unit groupies/d*ckriders/worshippers on this site... if game was still in g-unit, he would be all on his nuts defendin him
 04-06-2006, 05:36 PM         #100
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
he's easily one of the biggest g-unit groupies/d*ckriders/worshippers on this site... if game was still in g-unit, he would be all on his nuts defendin him
exactly!
LMFAO!!
proped!

ne more??
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy