Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-05-2006, 01:53 AM         #61
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Okay when did i say anything about game's tat again?

I spoke on that fact that another man would take the time to look at his chest.

I wasnt even talking about you but you got out of pocket and got emotion cause i dont see things the way you see it and as a grown man i say and do whatever the fu*k i want and aint nobody going to change that cuz... looking at a men chest is gay to me and no matter what you type it's still going to be gay to me, period...Enjoy game's tat homo...
homeboy u got issues with yourself. i remember sayin some sh*t like its gay for ole dude, Hot Rod, to have his name Hot Rod. what is it with you and gay sh*t? u got some issues buried down deep inside u dont u? lol once again aint nobody trying to look at Game's fu*kin chest, my god talkin bout dudes' fu*kin tatoo. u'd be sayin its gay to be talking bout dudes tatoo on his arm if it was on his fu*kin arm.
 12 years ago '04        #62
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Birdman37 said:
homeboy u got issues with yourself. i remember sayin some sh*t like its gay for ole dude, Hot Rod, to have his name Hot Rod. what is it with you and gay sh*t? u got some issues buried down deep inside u dont u? lol once again aint nobody trying to look at Game's fu*kin chest, my god talkin bout dudes' fu*kin tatoo. u'd be sayin its gay to be talking bout dudes tatoo on his arm if it was on his fu*kin arm.
And? If i think it's gay to look at another man chest then that's what it is, why you got a problem with me saying it's gay? Sounds more like your the one with s3xuality questions. Like i said before none of my post were even direct to you. But when i said it was gay. You got all rainbow protective. It was my opinion, so what? And at the end of this convo i'm still going to think it's gay....
 04-05-2006, 02:19 AM         #63
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IRemainRaw said:
When was this?
is was a while ago, bout 1 and a half maybe two months ago...
 12 years ago '05        #64
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
^ Nah my sig exposed him for the f*g**t he is.
 12 years ago '05        #65
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
 YARKONE said:
Ain't nothin borderline gay about that sh*t... Dblockallday + game + sisqo =Broke back Mountain:applause:
 12 years ago '05        #66
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
At tha end of the day, Game ain't reppin the West tha way he should, and TONGUE RINGZ AIN'T OK DBLOCK...
 04-05-2006, 09:04 AM         #67
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the end of the day, we can conclude:

Game & Sisqo worked at the same strip club...

and

dblockallday visited them both everyday, now you got your answer how he knows a lot of game, and dont even like game...

12 years ago '04        #68
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
i put money on it, that game will fu*k more than half of ya internet kids up, and i put more money on it, if ya seen him in tha street ya wouldnt dare step to him on some rah rah sh*t..
 12 years ago '06        #69
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
How come every thread i go onto, this dblock character comes on and posts 498789746468 things about whats true and whats not. MTV and a few official hip hop pages had pictures of game wit the tat of a butterfly talkin bout change of heart from the beef wit 50, or whatever but that was in the 2000 era.
The kid had to be signed wit aftermath or g unit for a while cuz he was in the 50 video "in da club" dancin so, whatever.
I mean, how do i get sonned when a rapper has mad sh*t underground, with all the leaking and piracy, how would you not kno your sh*t was out for a few years without knowing? i mean if your an artist arent you goin to kno that your sh*t is out and then not do anything? Why he wait so long?
 04-05-2006, 11:31 AM         #70
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
i put money on it, that game will fu*k more than half of ya internet kids up, and i put more money on it, if ya seen him in tha street ya wouldnt dare step to him on some rah rah sh*t..
and i put my euro's on it, that you would or: suck his d*ck or fu*k him in the a.ss...

12 years ago '04        #71
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 3161 3161
 InMyBBoyStance said:
ok where is dcockforlife you know he's coming to defend his lover
co-sign
 04-05-2006, 11:41 AM         #72
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
why did u make this post ^^ haha seems like ur the one that's mad
Cause im allowed to , public forum meng, you mad?

dblockallday said:
game isn't in my top 20, he's in my top 30 probably, i like his music, u mad?
you sure know alot about him, dont get mad cause I say that, I just hate to see how much you know about people in your top 5
 04-05-2006, 12:13 PM         #73
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga DBLOCKALLDAY is MAD

[pic - click to view]

GODDAMNNN BRING THAT sh*t BACK

[pic - click to view]

POW

Last edited by af_; 04-05-2006 at 12:17 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #74
RichardMBAGG$ 
space
space
$543 | Props total: 109 109
He's HOMO real talk my n*gga.
 04-05-2006, 12:48 PM         #75
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes mad hahaha

04-05-2006, 12:51 PM         #76
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
And? If i think it's gay to look at another man chest then that's what it is, why you got a problem with me saying it's gay? Sounds more like your the one with s3xuality questions. Like i said before none of my post were even direct to you. But when i said it was gay. You got all rainbow protective. It was my opinion, so what? And at the end of this convo i'm still going to think it's gay....
n*gga i dont give a sh*t what u think is gay. u obviously think alot of sh*t is gay. thats ur issues that u got. i hope u work em out. but i went at u because u said the sh*t about its gay for dude to look at his chest cause i started the fu*kin thread so i took that as u takin a shot at me homeboi
 12 years ago '05        #77
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
hahahah the venom sonned himself even worse!!! hahaha OMG LMFAO haha LMAO he posted a screen shot hahaha OMG damn homie why you so mad?
 12 years ago '05        #78
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
haha @ Mysonne sonnin these gay n*ggas, stop lookin at other men's tats
 12 years ago '04        #79
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 dblockallday said:
haha @ Mysonne sonnin these gay n*ggas, stop lookin at other men's tats
Fo Sho, at these stay in the gym shower too long a.ss n*ggas...
 12 years ago '04        #80
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Birdman37 said:
n*gga i dont give a sh*t what u think is gay. u obviously think alot of sh*t is gay. thats ur issues that u got. i hope u work em out. but i went at u because u said the sh*t about its gay for dude to look at his chest cause i started the fu*kin thread so i took that as u takin a shot at me homeboi
So you posting a thread about how you think that game tat is gay is okay. But me saying is gay to look at a man body make me have issue.

*pause*

Take time to think about that for a second...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy