Game's tat up under the NWA tat

most viewed right now
 184
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 99
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-04-2006, 09:04 PM         #41
bravesrule  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what makes that tatoo homo again? damn yall are almost as bad as dblock...
 12 years ago '05        #42
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
HAHAHAHAH DBLOCKALDAY GIVING ME HATE COS I EXPOSED HIS BOYFRIEND FIRESTARR HHAHAHAHAH U MAD n*gga, U MAD




[pic - click to view]

 04-04-2006, 10:13 PM         #43
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ homie he IS Firestarr
 12 years ago '04        #44
hewsdaddy 
space
avatar space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
nah man i used to post under firestarr but i dont bother anymore.

but for real, that dude subscribed to this thread?
 12 years ago '04        #45
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
I think is more gay for Dude to look that hard at Game's tat on his chest anyway.
 04-04-2006, 10:43 PM         #46
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
I think is more gay for Dude to look that hard at Game's tat on his chest anyway.
n*gga i said i aint even think about it till i herad Willy clownin his a.ss about it and u dont have to look to hard. fu*kin look at the NWA tat dumbass.
 12 years ago '04        #47
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Birdman37 said:
n*gga i said i aint even think about it till i herad Willy clownin his a.ss about it and u dont have to look to hard. fu*kin look at the NWA tat dumbass.
at you trying to get me to look at Game's chest naw fam, I’m straight...Literally


Last edited by Mysonne; 04-04-2006 at 11:49 PM..
 04-04-2006, 11:26 PM         #48
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haven't seen firefag or wowinamasevoice for a while...
sonce roc da mic sonned em
 04-04-2006, 11:30 PM         #49
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a tatoo, who cares what another man has on his body? f*gs
 12 years ago '05        #50
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Santoro said:
I don't know whats more border line gay. The gay tattoo or the fact that Dblockallday knew what the tattoo was...



 04-05-2006, 01:06 AM         #51
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
at you trying to get me to look at Game's chest naw fam, I’m straight...Literally
u really have a problem with your own s3xual prefrences dont ya buddy. gotta convince yourself your straight? keep tellin yaself homie maybe oneday itll come true
 12 years ago '04        #52
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Birdman37 said:
u really have a problem with your own s3xual prefrences dont ya buddy. gotta convince yourself your straight? keep tellin yaself homie maybe oneday itll come true
Maybe looking at another grown man chest is fun where you come from. But it's gay where i'm from. But if thats your thing then that's your thing who i am to judge you...

But stop trying to push your lifestyle on me.


Last edited by Mysonne; 04-05-2006 at 01:13 AM..
 04-05-2006, 01:16 AM         #53
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Maybe looking at another grown man chest is fun where you come from. But it's gay where i'm from. But if thats your thing then that's your thing who i am to judge you...

But stop trying to push your lifestyle on me.
what r u 12? grow up homeboy. pointing out the fact that n*gga covered up a gay a.ss tat aint sh*t. u talkin bout the sh*t so much u prolly the only damn one thats actually lookin' at Game's CHEST instead of the tat. moron
 12 years ago '04        #54
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Birdman37 said:
what r u 12? grow up homeboy. pointing out the fact that n*gga covered up a gay a.ss tat aint sh*t. u talkin bout the sh*t so much u prolly the only damn one thats actually lookin' at Game's CHEST instead of the tat. moron

No im not 12, i'm a grown man. So i dont give a fu*k about another man tats and if you were a grown man you shouldnt either...A grown man dont make threads about a man that he dont even know and what he got tat'ed. on his body. So from a real man grow up....
 04-05-2006, 01:29 AM         #55
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
No im not 12, i'm a grown man. So i dont give a fu*k about another man tats and if you were a grown man you shouldnt either...A grown man dont make threads about a man that he dont even know and what he got tat'ed. on his body. So from a real man grow up....
if ur such a "real man" and u dont give a sh*t about another mans tats then y the fu*k come in here and comment on it at all? idiot.
 12 years ago '04        #56
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Birdman37 said:
if ur such a "real man" and u dont give a sh*t about another mans tats then y the fu*k come in here and comment on it at all? idiot.
I think is more gay for Dude to look that hard at Game's tat on his chest anyway.
Okay when did i say anything about game's tat again?


I spoke on that fact that another man would take the time to look at his chest.

I wasnt even talking about you but you got out of pocket and got emotion cause i dont see things the way you see it and as a grown man i say and do whatever the fu*k i want and aint nobody going to change that cuz... looking at a men chest is gay to me and no matter what you type it's still going to be gay to me, period...Enjoy game's tat homo...


Last edited by Mysonne; 04-05-2006 at 01:38 AM..
 04-05-2006, 01:38 AM         #57
bravesrule  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey birdman do u ever stop hating? did ur dad molest you or something?
 04-05-2006, 01:51 AM         #58
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bravesrule said:
hey birdman do u ever stop hating? did ur dad molest you or something?
hating? wtf u come here talkin bout dad's molesting sons and sh*t. wtf is wrong wit u n*gga?
 04-05-2006, 01:52 AM         #59
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*calls up mods*
*yep its happened again*
HAHAHAHAH ohhh man - that was the funniest sh*t
 04-05-2006, 01:52 AM         #60
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haven't seen firefag or wowinamasevoice for a while...
sonce roc da mic sonned em
When was this?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy