NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #21
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,823 | Props total: 1526 1526
 Too Wasted said:
wow every day i come on here, Game gets exposed for being a f*g**t. First change of heart, the tongue ring, working as a stripper, the name Dojo, the butterfly and now this.

HAHAHAAHAHA
i love how slow/retarded/dumb/ignorant g-unit groupies are ^^ :rolleyes: PATHETIC

change of heart is 2 years old, gettin paid 5 grand to be on TV is a good deal, mad n*ggas had tongue rings bak in the day it was a fad for a minute, game was never a stripper, some homos (lil easy/spider joke) made up doja, u mad?

*looks at Too Wasted's posts on game's nuts when he was in g-unit* pathetic

Last edited by dblockallday; 04-04-2006 at 06:58 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #22
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 dblockallday said:
i love how slow/retarded/dumb/ignorant g-unit groupies are ^^ :rolleyes: PATHETIC

change of heart is 2 years old, gettin paid 5 grand to be on TV is a good deal, maaad n*ggas had tongue rings bak in the day it was a fad for a minute, game was never a stripper and some homos (lil easy/spider joke) made up doja
Nope getting rejected by a ugly bi*ch = Game sonning himself.

04-04-2006, 07:15 PM         #23
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
everyone in this thread prepare to be sonned....when game first became a rapper his rap name was "P-Star" that tat under the NWA tat is a star wit P in the middle, SONNED, please g-unit groupies, make it harder, it's too easy

prepare to be sonned... JT The Bigga Figga has released like 10 ALBUMS of all the same material over different beats, this confuses game's fans, they go to a store and see an album "game - untold story" or "game westcoast resurection" or the newest one "game - g.a.m.e." and they think it's game's new album... they buy it and are very disappointed becuz it's material from like 5 years ago, back when game sounded like shyne, OF COURSE GAME GON SUE THEM!!
ur really defending Game about this sh*t arent u? omg. it was just a matter of time before u came in here to defend your obsession. n*gga that aint no fu*kin star for one thing and second HOW IN THE HELL WOULD U KNOW THAT n*gga WENT BY THE NAME P-STAR?! do u fu*kin stalk this n*gga? u know everything about him. "JT The Bigga Figga has released like 10 albums of all the same material over different beats" try 4 kid.
 12 years ago '05        #24
dblockallday 
space
space
time to son you again it's too easy, i stated facts and you're tryin to front, first of all, you started a thread about tats on other mens bodies... WILD HOMO you sonned yaself from the start, then you're tryin to say JT the bigga figga only released 4 albums of old game material? prepare to be sonned again

West Coast Resurrection, Untold Story Vol. 2 (Chopped & Screwed), Untold Story Vol. 2, Untold Story Vol. 1 (Chopped & Screwed), Untold Story Vol. 1, Live From Compton (Sandbox), Live From Compton, G.A.M.E., that's not all of 'em... you have just been officially sonned... haha @ 4 haha SONNED

Last edited by dblockallday; 04-04-2006 at 07:29 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #25
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
^^^ c&s dont count.

but for real i thought that change of heart sh*t was like 7 or 8 years ago.
cause 2 years ago he was pretty in with aftermath and shouldnt have had to be doign that sh*t.

and whered you hear abotu the pstar, hook a link up or somethin cause im kinda curious about that.
 12 years ago '05        #26
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
 af_ said:

sisqo and game worked in the same stripclub
Yeah Doja and Gadunkadunk!!

This n*gga done disgraced my city... That n*gga ain't no real DAMU!
 12 years ago '04        #27
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
wow out of dblocks 15 posts a day 14 and a half are about game or dblock..... damn dog....... this sh*t might have been ok 9 months ago LET IT GO DOG FOR REAL
 12 years ago '05        #28
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
 dblockallday said:

change of heart is 2 years old, gettin paid 5 grand to be on TV is a good deal, mad n*ggas had tongue rings bak in the day it was a fad for a minute, game was never a stripper, some homos (lil easy/spider joke) made up doja, u mad?

*looks at Too Wasted's posts on game's nuts when he was in g-unit* pathetic

Hey dogg, I don't know where U grew up, but In my city, NO n*ggaZ DID NOT HAVE TONGUE RINGZ IT WAS NOT A FAD, Unless you was on that stroll in West Hollywood, so I gotta say, GET THAT d*ck OUT YA a.ss HOMIE . I just call em like I see Em'... INGLEWOOD 4 LIFE!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #29
dblockallday 
space
space
 hewsdaddy said:
^^^ c&s dont count.

but for real i thought that change of heart sh*t was like 7 or 8 years ago.
cause 2 years ago he was pretty in with aftermath and shouldnt have had to be doign that sh*t.

and whered you hear abotu the pstar, hook a link up or somethin cause im kinda curious about that.
game went on change of heart when he was 17, when i said it's 2 years old i meant everyone knew about it 2 years ago and no one cares anymore, no one mentions it except g-unit groupies, the P-Star sh*t JT said it in a interview

Last edited by dblockallday; 04-04-2006 at 07:50 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #30
hewsdaddy 
space
space
sh*t man i guess i mustve missed a jt interview in my life.

i never really checked into it cause he was sayin he got the name from his grandma and sh*t.

and all that " i was rappin for 2 weeks and then got a deal from dre" talk i just never bothered to look more into it.

oh well, learn somethin new everyday
 04-04-2006, 07:52 PM         #31
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for someone who claims he don't love game or that hes not in "his top 10" or "top 40" or whatever you say, you sure know a sh*tload about him.
 12 years ago '05        #32
dblockallday 
space
space
 hewsdaddy said:
sh*t man i guess i mustve missed a jt interview in my life.

i never really checked into it cause he was sayin he got the name from his grandma and sh*t.

and all that " i was rappin for 2 weeks and then got a deal from dre" talk i just never bothered to look more into it.

oh well, learn somethin new everyday
why did you make that sh*t up? game never said he was rappin for 2 weeks and met dre, if he did he meant 2 weeks after he dropped his demo, but i don't think he ever said that becuz game was rappin for months, he met up wit diddy, he was ghostwritin for diddy, then dre offered him a deal and he took it
 04-04-2006, 07:55 PM         #33
The VeNoM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look who I got hate from, dblockallgay - "stay off my dik groupie"

haha hes mad, I didnt even say anything offensive just said the truth about what he has literally once said before, he doesnt like that his contradictions catch up to him eventually.
 12 years ago '04        #34
hewsdaddy 
space
space
 dblockallday said:
why did you make that sh*t up? game never said he was rappin for 2 weeks and met dre, if he did he meant 2 weeks after he dropped his demo, but i don't think he ever said that becuz game was rappin for months, he met up wit diddy, he was ghostwritin for diddy, then dre offered him a deal and he took it
its hyperbole.

but i mean game down played how long he had been rapping to i think a year and a half
 12 years ago '05        #35
dblockallday 
space
space
 hewsdaddy said:
its hyperbole.

but i mean game down played how long he had been rapping to i think a year and a half
when he says "i been rapin for __" he means from when he started seriously tryin to become a rapper, like when he started makin his demo, billboard and even his brother said they used to fuk around and rap a lil bit they were younger, i think he means, u gotta admit game sounds nuttin like he used to...

The VeNoM said:
look who I got hate from, dblockallgay - "stay off my dik groupie"

haha hes mad, I didnt even say anything offensive just said the truth about what he has literally once said before, he doesnt like that his contradictions catch up to him eventually.
why did u make this post ^^ haha seems like ur the one that's mad

The VeNoM said:
for someone who claims he don't love game or that hes not in "his top 10" or "top 40" or whatever you say, you sure know a sh*tload about him.
game isn't in my top 20, he's in my top 30 probably, i like his music, u mad?

Last edited by dblockallday; 04-04-2006 at 08:00 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #36
hewsdaddy 
space
space
 dblockallday said:
when he says "i been rapin for __" he means from when he started seriously tryin to become a rapper, like when he started makin his demo, billboard and even his brother said they used to fuk around and rap a lil bit they were younger, i think he means, u gotta admit game sounds nuttin like he used to...

oh i know man, i started to fu*k with dude after the invasion tape and sh*t and watched his whole style evolve.

so whaty would the actual time line have been for him though

PSTar

tryin to get signed in the early 00's

switch to the game to fu*k with jt and then over to aftermath

or was he still goin by pstar when he was with jt
 12 years ago '04        #37
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
 dblockallday said:

why did u make this post ^^ haha seems like ur the one that's mad

game isn't in my top 20, he's in my top 30 probably, i like his music, u mad?

w0ow homboy gave me hate 1 minute after i posted that sh*t..... dude REALLY IS staking these threads.....

homeboy defends game and dblock so much you'd think he was one of 'em.... damn son smoke some chronic or somethign you're getting on a serious stalker tip
 12 years ago '05        #38
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I don't know whats more sad. The gay tattoo or the fact that Dblockallday knew what the tattoo was...
 04-04-2006, 08:31 PM         #39
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
time to son you again it's too easy, i stated facts and you're tryin to front, first of all, you started a thread about tats on other mens bodies... WILD HOMO you sonned yaself from the start, then you're tryin to say JT the bigga figga only released 4 albums of old game material? prepare to be sonned again

West Coast Resurrection, Untold Story Vol. 2 (Chopped & Screwed), Untold Story Vol. 2, Untold Story Vol. 1 (Chopped & Screwed), Untold Story Vol. 1, Live From Compton (Sandbox), Live From Compton, G.A.M.E., that's not all of 'em... you have just been officially sonned... haha @ 4 haha SONNED
me stating a FACT about Game's f*g**t a.ss tatoo aint homo YOU fu*kIN DEFENDING THE sh*t IS WIIIIIIIILD HOMO. and omg im sorry im not fu*kin obsessed with game, the only ones i knew of was "Untold Story" vol. 1 & 2, westcoast resurrection, & g.a.m.e. i didnt even know they fu*kin chopped & screwed em. jesus get game's d*ck out ya mouth homeboi.
 04-04-2006, 08:35 PM         #40
magnetic24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*calls up mods*
*yep its happened again*
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy